Shhhh! Dad's Asleep - Cover

Shhhh! Dad's Asleep

by Wyden Long

Copyright© 2016 by Wyden Long

Erotica Sex Story: How much fun can a teenage girl get up to if she convinces her friends that her parents have taken strong sleeping pills and won't wake up?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Ma/mt   Teenagers   Drunk/Drugged   BiSexual   Humor   Incest   Mother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Gang Bang   .

“Hi Jenny. What’s happening?”

“Come on in, Suzy. Say, remember last time you were here and we were talking about guys’ cocks and how you would like to see one, but we couldn’t come up with a safe way?”

“Yeah. You’re not planning anything stupid are you?”

“No. I’ve got the perfect plan. See how you like this. You know how my dad is always traveling to Europe on business? When he gets home, he says the best way he has found to get over the time change is to go right to bed and sleep until the next morning. He takes a bunch of sleeping pills to knock himself out and would sleep through a hurricane.”

“So?”

“He came in this afternoon and went right to bed. I went into his room after about half an hour and started making little noises to see how sound asleep he was. Nothing bothered him. He didn’t even groan.”

“So?”

“So, Smarty, I went over to the bed and started pulling the covers back to see if that would wake him up. I didn’t know what I was going to do if it did, but he slept right on.” “Really?”

“Really! Are you starting to get the picture now?”

“Yeah! Go on! What was he wearing?”

“Nothing!”

“Nothing?”

“Nothing at all. His cock was laying over his leg about a foot long, right out there for me to look at as long as I wanted. I didn’t know they were so long.”

“You did it? You actually looked at your father’s cock?”

“I sure did, and I played with it, too.”

“YOU PLAYED WITH IT? Oops! Guess I should be quieter.”

“Don’t worry. There’s nobody to hear you. My mom has gone shopping with Aunt Ruth and Dad is still out cold. He won’t hear a gun go off before morning. That’s why Mom wouldn’t take me shopping with her. Somebody has to be here to get Daddy out of the house if we had a fire or something.”

“WOW! You really played with it?”

“Yeah. A really long time. The only reason I stopped was to call you. Want to go see it?”

“Wow! You mean it? You sure he won’t wake up?”

“He wouldn’t know if a train went through the house. Come on.”

“Wow! You just left him laying there naked without even covering him up?”

“Sure. No need to whisper. He can’t hear you. Do you like his prick?”

“Oh, golly. Wow! I never thought I would see one before I got to college. Are they all that big?”

“Hey, if you think that’s big, just watch this.”

“What are you doing?”

“I told you that you don’t have to whisper. I’m jacking him off to make his prick get hard. That’s what you do when you fuck. It makes the guy get hard so he can put it in our pussy to make babies. Don’t you pay attention in sex education class?”

“Well, I remember the words, but I never expected anything like this. Wow! Look how big it’s getting. It does that even when he is asleep?”

“That’s not all it does while he is asleep. Here, you do it just like I was and see what happens.”

“Really?”

“Go ahead. You’re going to get a surprise.”

“Oh, golly. It’s getting real big now and starting to tremble. What do I do now?”

“You’re doing just what I did. You better stop for a second and we can take our dresses off. I had to change before you came over.”

“Why?”

“Just do it. You’ll understand in a few seconds.”

“Oh. Well OK. It just feels funny to take my clothes off in front of your dad.”

“Right now, he’s not even my dad, he’s just a big chunk of meat we’re playing with. I’ll keep him hard while you strip, but you better hurry if you don’t want to miss the good part.”

“The good part?”

“Yeah! Now hurry! Here, we can both pump him. Get ready for the fireworks.”

“Wow! Oh wow! Golly, wow! Wow, wow, wow, wow, wow.”

“Does that mean you like my surprise?”

“Wow, oh wow, oh wow.”

“Here, taste some of it.”

“Do you think we should?”

“When are you going to get another chance to learn all this stuff without having to worry about getting caught or having some guy think he can go all the way?”

“Right now, I wouldn’t mind going all the way. My pussy is on fire. Did you make him shoot like that before?”

“Yeah, that’s why I had to change clothes. He got cum all over me.”

“Is that what you call it? Can we make him do it again?”

“You really weren’t listening in class were you?”

“Well, sort of, but it was kind of embarrassing, so I didn’t pay too much attention.”

“Well, guys can only do it so often. After they cum, it takes them a while before they can do it again. What they told us in class was that you can make them get hard again quicker if you suck their cocks.”

“Suck them? Are you sure they said to suck them? Put them in our mouths?”

“Look, if you really want to learn this stuff, just do what I tell you. I was paying attention in class.”

“I don’t remember anything in class about putting their cocks in our mouth.”

“Well, I didn’t learn that part in class. When I first came into the room, and started making noise to see how much it would take to wake him up, I started opening and closing drawers to see if the sound would bother him. One of the things I found in the drawers was a porno tape, so I watched it while I played with Daddy’s cock and did the things the people in the movie did.”

“You did! What did you do? Can I see it? You didn’t fuck him did you?”

“Slow down, slow down. Yes, you can watch it, and yes, I did fuck him. You can, too, if you want to.”

“You did? You actually fucked your father and didn’t even say a word until now?”

“When have you let me say anything?” Yeah. I fucked him. I got up on the bed and straddled his prick and let it sink all the way into my pussy. It hurt a lot at first, but then it really started to feel good.”

“Wait! I’ve got to absorb all this. You really fucked your own father?”

“I told you, when he’s drugged like this, he isn’t my father. He’s just a big hard cock we can do anything we want to with. Do you want to fuck him?”

“Oh! Oh, wow! I don’t know. Things are going too fast for me. You just called to tell me to come over and ten minutes later, I’m sitting here naked with your father’s cum on me, sucking his prick. Do I want to fuck him? I don’t know yet.”

“Well, if you don’t, I do. Watch this.”

“Oh, wow! Oh, golly! Wow!”

“Watch it slide right up my pussy. I’m so wet from playing with it that it’s going in a lot easier than the first time.”

“Ooooh! You’re really turning me on. What do I do?”

“Play with your pussy while you watch me fuck him. Stick your finger inside and feel your hymen. You remember that much, don’t you?”

“Are you sure it’s ok? Aren’t you going to wake him up with all that bouncing up and down on his prick?”

“No, I told you he was out. Trust me. Now go ahead and get yourself sexed up if you want to try this.”

“I don’t know how.”

“Well, don’t cry. Come up here and straddle Dad’s legs. Put your pussy where I can reach it and I’ll show you how. This is what they did in the porno movie.”

“Ok. Oooh. That feels good. What did you do?”

“I touched your clitoris. You have to know about the clitoris.”

“Sure. I know about the clitoris. I just never had anyone else touch it. Touch it again.”

“I’ll do better than that.”

“Woweee! Did you just lick it?”

“Yeah. Doesn’t it feel good?”

“It felt fantastic!”

“Ok, now I’ll keep licking it while I fuck you with my finger. You can have your first orgasm.”

“Really? You can make me have an orgasm? I thought only boys could do that.”

“Not according to that movie.”

“Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh. I see. Oh! What does it feel like to have your Dad’s prick all the way in your belly?”

“Come sit on it and you can see for yourself. I think you’re ready now.”

“Umm, I’m still not sure.”

“Ok, then. Just sit there and watch. I’m going to fuck him myself and get all of his cum. After this, I don’t think he will have any more today. This is your last chance to get fucked in a safe way. Teehee, not in a ‘Safeway’. They would throw you out.”

“Ok, ok. Move over. I may never get a chance as good as this. How do I do it?”

“Just do what I did. You saw me. I’ll hold your pussy lips open and guide his cock into you. That’s more help than I had. I’ll even tickle your clit to take your mind off the pain until you get past your hymen. Then you won’t care.”

“Oh, it hurts. It hurts.”

“Yeah, but not for long. Doesn’t it feel good when I tickle your clit?”

“Yeah.”

“Ok. Just keep thinking about how good that feels and relax. That’s the best thing you can do to make it go all the way in.”

“Are you sure it will go all the way? It feels really big.”

“It went in me and I’m no bigger than you. There! It looks like you just went past the hymen. It’s starting to go deeper. Bounce up and down a little to grease it up some. It will help. That’s the way. Up, down, up, down. Getting better?”

“Oh yeah! Getting much better. What a great idea! Can we do this next time he goes to Europe?”

“You bet! Maybe with all we know now, we can do some other stuff, too. You wouldn’t believe what some of those women did in that movie. They put cucumbers and bananas and all kinds of stuff in their cunts and even licked each other’s cunts at the same time. They called it ‘sixty-nine’.”

“Oh. You’re getting me so excited and his prick is getting bigger, too. Is he going to cum in me?”

“It looks that way. You better get off. You don’t want to get pregnant. We can suck him off and see if he can get hard again. If he can’t, we can try the 69 to get ourselves off. Wait! Here he comes! Put your mouth over the end and catch all you can, then let me have the rest.”

“What do I do now?”

“Don’t talk with your mouth full. Swallow it. It cures zits.”

“It does?”

“Sure. That’s what I read. You lick my clit while I suck Daddy dry, then I’ll turn around and lick yours till we get off.”

“Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh.!”

“Did you cum?”

“I think I’m still cumming.”

“Good. Let’s see if we can get Daddy hard one more time before he wakes up. He’s going to have a hard time explaining to Mom why he can’t get it hard when she wakes him up tonight. You lie on that side and rub your tits on his chest. I’ll lie on this side and we can jack him off together.

“Oh, wow! It’s working! Can I go first this time?”

“Sure, I’ll try the other thing I read about. You sit on his cock and I’ll stick my finger up his ass. That’s supposed to really make guys get off hard. It massages their prostate gland where the cum is made.”

“You sure know a lot for somebody my age.”

“Well, I didn’t tell you that I found the pornos a long time ago and some books. I’ve been masturbating since I learned how and waiting to see if we could get a dick to play with. It’s really neat that Daddy is letting us play with his.”

“Yeah. I would be mortified if he were awake. Are you sure he won’t wake up early?”

“Trust me. Just fuck. You should be able to get off again without making him cum, especially if I lick your clit while you fuck. Then you can do the same for me. Daddy won’t mind being left out this time. He may be sore from all the tight pussy he’s had today.”

“Gee, thanks, Jenny. I’ve got to run, but that was the most fantastic experience of my whole life. When does your father go back to Europe?’

“In about two weeks.”

“Can we fuck him again?”

“I’m sure we can. See ya.”

“Bye.”

“Did you like her, Daddy?”

“Kid, not only do you have the most fantastic body and the tightest cunt I’ve ever fucked, but you’ve got a real talent for lining up virgins. How can I ever thank you?”

“Just shut up and fuck, Daddy. Mom will be home soon and she’s so greedy with your big cock.”

“Yeah, but remember. She’s bringing Aunt Ruth. We can have a four-way.”

“Cool. I can be sitting in your lap with my cunt full of prick when they come in the door. Should I wear my little sundress?”

“Wear your Catholic schoolgirl outfit, with pigtails. It always turns your mother on more to think of how much we are debauching you.”

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.