An Ordinary Adult Sex Life - Cover

An Ordinary Adult Sex Life

Copyright© 2016 by bluedragon

Chapter 23: Berkeley

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 23: Berkeley - After An Ordinary Teenage Sex Life and An Ordinary College Sex Life comes An Ordinary Adult Sex Life. Familiarity with the series up through OSL: New York and OSL: Amber's Wedding is a requirement.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Spanking   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   Harem   Oriental Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Lactation   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Tit-Fucking   Big Breasts  

-- MONDAY, FEBRUARY 11, 2008, ONE MONTH LATER --

6:44 AM

I felt something tickle my balls, and with a start, I jerked awake.

“Mmph!” somebody grunted, and as I sat up, I realized I’d just shoved my dick an inch into a girl’s throat. She took it like a trouper, gagging only slightly and keeping her head down, breathing heavily through her nose until I pulled back. And then she resumed rhythmically pumping my shaft in her hands and sucking on the mushroom head as if I’d never interrupted her.

My eyes fluttered for a brief second, giving me just enough time to see the sunny blonde-haired head bobbing up and down in my lap. I lay my head back down on the pillow, re-closing my eyes. And with a sigh of happiness, I settled my hand onto Dawn’s head. “Mmm ... I love the way you wake me up, babe.”

My best friend’s clear blue eyes sparkled as she looked up at me, smiling around a mouthful of meat. She sucked on my knob, using her hands to stroke the shaft slowly up and down. And then returning her gaze down to the dick in her mouth, she concentrated and slowly lowered her head all the way down, swallowing every last inch until her lips were sealed around the very base of my cock while she massaged it with her throat muscles.

“Fuuuck, yeahhh...” I groaned, resting my right hand on the back of her head, not forcing her down but letting her feel the weight of it. She kept herself at maximum depth, breathing shallowly through her nose as the seconds ticked by, until at last she couldn’t hold it any longer and she slowly withdrew all the way up and off, gasping for oxygen.

Chuckling, I reached up to caress her cheek and sighed dreamily, muttering, “I don’t deserve you.”

“Stop saying that,” she chided with a smile before bending over to suck my dick into her mouth again. She bobbed up and down a few times, creating incredible vacuum suction, before popping off and giving me a wide grin. “I do it because I love you.”

“I love you, too,” I replied warmly, beckoning her up to me with both hands.

Smiling, Dawn crawled up my body and swung her right leg over my hips to straddle me. She reached down to hold my cock erect and guided her pussy into position. I held her bare thighs in my hands, just resting there instead of needing to guide her, as she slowly settled down to spear my shaft inside her snatch.

Once we were fully joined, my gorgeous best friend smiled down at me and bent forward for a kiss. We dueled tongues for a little bit while I tugged at the hem of my old T-shirt she’d slept in, and she finally sat up to yank the offending garment over her head and leave her completely naked while impaled on top of me.

My hands and mouth immediately went to her mouth-watering breasts, licking and suckling and fondling to my heart’s content. This whole time, she hadn’t even moved, remaining at full depth in cowgirl position. But when I finally flopped back down against the pillow behind my head and settled my hands on her hips, my best friend smiled down at me and began to move.

It was a morning much like any other from the past month. Although technically not a resident of this house, Dawn certainly slept here more often than she did in her own bed. She’d probably spend every night here were it not for the fact that I tended to still spend Friday nights at HER house after basketball. Okay, maybe not every night. For one thing, she insisted that Kim get at least two nights a week with me. Plus, every now and again she would randomly turn me down, seemingly just to prove that we weren’t a romantic couple in a committed relationship.

Where the hell did you put that tape recorder?

Shouldn’t you know better than me?

You handle the details. I’m the big picture guy.

But aside from those nights apart, for the past month I’d woken up almost every morning with Dawn by my side. Sometimes we had a third or fourth bed partner in my big king bed, but more often the two of us were alone. June very much preferred to go back to her own room, for one thing. Kim, similarly, liked to go back to BJ as long as I had Dawn for company. The twins would have happily spent the night, but they had a habit of waking me up at all hours feeling “squishy” and I’d started making them go home. The point is: most every day I woke up with morning wood, and most every day my best friend was only too happy to take care of it for me.

Some days I was on top. Some days she was on top. Some days we never got to fucking and she just sucked me off to completion. And some days we changed positions several times before I got to my first cum. Today was one of my lazy days, and I was content to remain flat on my back staring up at the blonde beauty humping her naked body up and down my throbbing cock. I pawed at her tits a bit, but mostly let her ride me. And when she started getting close to her own orgasm, she leaned forward to grab the headboard and really start hammering herself down around my dick while I idly thumbed her clit.

“Ungh, ungh, ungh, UNGGGGHHHH!!!” Clenching her eyes shut, Dawn pivoted forward, her back arching as she threw her head back to groan her climactic release. Inside her pussy, I felt her inner walls spasm around my shaft. But they weren’t quite enough to get me to cum with her. After about a minute, her cunt unclenched and her body sagged atop me while she gasped for breath. And when she realized I hadn’t ejaculated, she looked down at me with an arched eyebrow that silently asked if I wanted to roll her over and finish myself off.

But I grinned a shit-eating grin, spreading my arms out the sides and lazily letting myself relax. My answer was clear: I wanted HER to get me off. And after chuckling with a rueful grin, my Dawn started to do just that.

Her previous humping had been intended to maximize her own pleasure, but now she fucked me for mine. Sweat dripped off the tip of her nose to splash onto my naked chest as she bit her lip and concentrated on masturbating my cock with her cunt. Up and down she pumped her body, taut muscles in her legs and abs flexing with her athletic romping. And within a couple of minutes, she had me gasping and groaning beneath her.

“Gonna cum,” I grunted in warning as I felt my balls come to a boil. Some mornings she let me creampie her cunt. Some mornings she pumped out my load all over her face. And some mornings, like today, she wanted to swallow my load.

Dawn quickly dismounted me and slid down the bed, bracing herself with her left hand on the mattress while her right fisted my rod and pumped it rapidly. My groan elevated in pitch and volume, right up until the moment I felt hot lava race up my shaft and erupt into the air. She was waiting with an open mouth and quickly dropped her face around my cockhead to gulp each blast of juicy jism. Shot after shot fired forth, and she swallowed almost every drop. The bit she didn’t swallow she kept in her mouth, so that when I was finished and she pulled away from my dick with a grin, she was able to gape open her mouth and show me the creamy cum still on her tongue before she swallowed it down too.

“Mmm...” my best friend hummed happily, her irises glittering in the morning light. And then she leaned down to peck my lips.

“Good morning, Dawn,” I said warmly, the emotions from the bottom of my heart.

“Good morning to you too.”


7:15 AM

“Say ‘Hi, Daddy’,” Kim encouraged little BJ while pointing at me when I arrived downstairs. The two of them sat on the floor of our living room playing with a pair of battery-powered cubes with half of a different animal on each of the six sides.

BJ looked up at me, grinned his four-tooth grin, and drooled a little as he muttered, “Da-da.”

I reached down and tousled his hair. “That’s my boy.”

BJ smiled at my touch and returned his attention to the cubes. After only a couple of seconds, he rotated them so that the front half of the cartoon cow aligned with the back half of the same cow on the other cube. And after he pushed the two cubes together, a speaker obediently played the “Moo ... moo...” sound for him.

“Cow...” my 16-month old son proudly announced. “Moo cow!”

I grinned at Kim. “He’s got this down.”

Kim beamed back at me, raising her eyebrows. “You hungry?”

I waved her off, saying, “I got it” as I headed into the kitchen.

Already dressed in my work clothes, I was careful not to spill or splatter anything on myself as I poached four eggs and fried frozen hash browns. I sliced up some avocado, and set out two plates along with orange juice on the dining table by the time Dawn came down the stairs dressed for school, her hair and makeup done.

The two of us started eating, and five minutes later June joined us with a bowl of steel-cut oatmeal topped with a bit of fruit. I used to offer to make her breakfast since I was cooking in the kitchen anyway, but that was a month ago. Over the past several weeks I’d learned not to bother. She knew what she wanted to eat each morning, and she didn’t need me or anybody else to make it for her.

Still, as I stared at June’s makeup-free face, her hair pulled back into a severe bun, and the frumpy business suit she wore, I smiled to think of how far she’d come in the time that I’d known her. June was still very much June, and it wasn’t my place to try to change her. But despite the outward appearance she continued to present in the office, I knew that in private she’d started to develop her own sense of style, come to appreciate the finer points of hair and makeup, and would even (gasp) order something OTHER than a Caesar salad on occasion when we went out for lunch.

Dawn started playing footsie with me underneath the table, which got me a little distracted from my breakfast. A few minutes later, Dawn started giggling, and she slipped a sidelong glance at June. It took me a minute to realize that Dawn had actually stopped playing footsie with me, and I had to duck my head underneath the table to verify with my own eyes that June had started playing footsie with me instead, all while maintaining her inscrutable June poker face as she finished up the remainder of her oatmeal. Only when I sat up straight again and started laughing did the pretty Chinese girl crack a smile at me.

Eventually, June made note of the time and said we’d better get going to the BART station. I nodded, swallowing the food still in my mouth and looking regretfully at the last scoop of runny egg yolk, avocado, and hash browns I’d be leaving behind. Hoisting the strap of my laptop bag over my shoulder, I stood up and gestured at the plate to Dawn. “Can you... ?”

Dawn nodded as she stood up with us. “I’ll clean up.”

“Thanks.” I puckered up for a kiss.

“Mmm-wah! Bye, babe.” Dawn patted my ass, the sparkle in her eyes communicating an unspoken ‘I love you’.

I smiled back, communicating the same with my eyes as well.

For a moment, Dawn looked like she wanted to say the words out loud. But before she could, she averted her eyes down to my plate and scooped up another bite of eggs, avocado, and hash browns, directing the spoon into my mouth.

I chuckled and opened up for Dawn to feed me. Then, turning to June, I asked, “Shall we?”

With my mouth full, it came out, “Shuhwee?”

June giggled and poked my bulging cheek, but I managed to keep my mouth shut to prevent anything from coming back out. With a grin, she head-nodded and replied, “Let’s go.”


9:58 AM

My fingers flew over the keyboard like the best of the best spreadsheet jockeys, rapidly typing formulas and calculating variable interest rates on the fly. I was in the zone, with nothing existing around me but empty darkness save for the flat-screen monitor in front of my face and the keys beneath my fingertips.

An unwelcome touch intruded into my universe, an irritation against my left shoulder that I shrugged off and put behind me as I continued to type away.

The unwelcome touch returned, accompanied by an unwelcome sound. The touch I ignored again, but the sound bounced around the insides of my skull a few times, ricocheting back and forth until it happened to bounce into a section of my brain that would actually decode the auditory stimulus into coherent language. And after a few seconds delay, the translation projected across my vision like a video head’s up display.

“Ben ... Ben...”

The unwelcome touch on my shoulder turned firmer, and this time I recognized it as the grip of someone’s hand. My keyboarding zone had been broken, and the world around me suddenly came into view out of the previously empty darkness. Irritated, I sighed and looked up at my unwelcome intruder, a complaint on the tip of my tongue. But I swallowed the complaint when I realized it was June standing in my cubicle shaking my shoulder.

Still, I groaned, “What is it?”

“Brainstorming session,” she stated firmly.

I blinked twice. “What, now?”

“Now,” she replied just as firmly. And without waiting for my response, she turned and rapidly marched out of my cube.

Taking a deep breath, I set my hands on my chair’s armrests and levered myself onto my feet. June was moving fast, but I followed at a brisk walk and kept pace twenty feet behind her. She made a right turn at the end of the aisle and headed toward the exit, waved her security badge at the RFID reader beside the main doors, and left the cube farm.

She was far enough ahead of me that the door closed behind her, so I badged the RFID reader and followed her out. June had already turned out of sight, but I knew our destination and turned to the right toward the row of conference rooms. I could see that two of them were occupied, typical for a mid-week morning, but the small one on the end had an open door, and I could see that June was inside already, closing the internal window blinds.

I walked into the conference room at the same pace I’d already been going and closed the door behind me, flipping the deadbolt lock. Any of the administrative assistants or maintenance staff could unlock the door from the outside, but they never would unless there was an emergency. And as soon as the two of us were alone, I hissed quietly, “It’s 10 in the morning and there’s a meeting going on right next door!”

“Then be quiet, and be fast,” June hissed right back as she spun around to face the conference table, working the fasteners of her business suit pants. A moment later, she shoved both her pants and the bikini-cut panties underneath down to her ankles and bent herself over the table, presenting me with her bare-naked ass. Between her legs I could see she was already fingering herself, and shaking my head at the absurdity of the situation. If you had told me a year and a half ago that I’d ... well ... I suppose a LOT of unbelievable things had been happening to me over the years.

“Well if you want fast, you might need to help me a bit,” I muttered.

Glancing over her shoulder at me, June took note of my pants around my ankles and the half-hard cock in my hands. I started stroking it, my eyes fixated on the pretty peach before me, but I still knew I’d get harder faster with a warm wet mouth around my dick.

June knew it too, and she quickly spun back around to squat in front of me. Taking my dick in hand, she licked the mushroom head a few times before cramming my cock into her mouth. Half-hard, she was able to get the entire thing inside, but as she slowly pulled back, her lips forming a tight ring of suction around the rod, Big Ben rapidly elongated and stiffened up. Thirty seconds later, she gnawed on the head while stroking the shaft with both hands, pronounced me ready, and stood up to resume her position bent over the table.

With a grin, I stepped up behind her, nudged my cockhead into her folds, and pushed.

“Mmm ... yeahhh...” June sighed in deep satisfaction as inch after inch of hot penis burrowed into her body. She turned her cheek to the hard unyielding wood and spread her arms out to the sides, relaxing as much as possible until my pelvic bone was pressed up snugly against her bare buttcheeks. And only then did she clench her own cunt around my cock, her way of saying ‘hello’.

I paused to sigh and enjoy this moment of complete penetration. This wasn’t the first time I’d fucked June in one of these conference rooms – that had been the Tuesday after we got back from New York – and I was sure it wouldn’t be the last. The conference rooms were fairly well soundproofed for operational security. With the blinds shut and the door locked, the chances of being discovered were minimal. We didn’t have to rush, and I wouldn’t mind stopping to savor the moment. But June wriggled her butt at me impatiently and insisted, “Hurry up and fuck me!”

I nodded, grasped her narrow hips, and started pumping. June helped out by rubbing her own clit, and I focused on pivoting my angle to scrape my mushroom head across her G-spot with every thrust.

She whimpered but kept her mouth tightly shut, and even if we didn’t have to rush, I maintained a fast pace. These conference room hookups, codenamed “brainstorming sessions”, weren’t about luxuriating in orgasmic pleasure. Rather, they were quick and dirty ways of getting June off in the middle of the day, the inherent danger and naughtiness sharpening her climaxes and giving her an energy boost that often carried throughout the rest of the afternoon. Certainly, she was much more pleasant to work with after she’d had an orgasm or two.

Today seemed like it would be “two”. I pounded her hard and I pounded her fast, and she came in less than two minutes, gritting her teeth and groaning her climax while her inner muscles spasmed around me. Like always, my testicles wanted to uncoil themselves in response, but fortunately I wasn’t anywhere close to actually cumming yet, so I held on and kept pounding away.

“So big ... so full...” June grunted quietly as she felt me lay down the lumber.

“So tight ... so wet...” I grunted right back, knowing my words would stimulate her but keeping my voice low enough that it wouldn’t carry into the next room.

“Fuck me, Ben ... Fuck me...”

“In or out?” I asked quietly, my standard question for whether she wanted me to bust inside her pussy or pull out so she could swallow it instead. Swallowing was less messy, but sometimes she got a naughty thrill out of working the rest of the day with my sperm soaking into her panties. “I can cum anytime you want.”

“In...” she grunted and smiled, glancing back at me with a gleam in her eyes. “Just hold on another minute. I’m almost there.”

Taking a deep breath, I concentrated harder on getting her off and sped up my thrusts. Faster and faster I went, full strokes so that my cockhead actually cleared out of her cunt a couple of times only to pop right back in. Once, I missed, and my shaft split her buns like a hot dog for a second. But I quickly shoved myself back into place, fucking her fast to try and make up for the momentary delay.

“Oh, fuck,” June grunted through gritted teeth. “Oh, fuck. I’m gonna ... I’m gonna ... NNNNGHHHH!!!”

Once again, June’s inner muscles spasmed around my shaft. This time, I let my testicles uncoil, slamming myself in deep to blast wad after wad of fertile sperm into the back of her womb. Fortunately, we’d gotten June on birth control by now. Even so, I got an illicit kind of thrill knowing I was firing live bullets into the young woman I’d only devirginized a month ago.

“Holy SHIT,” I grunted, my mind racing and my vision swimming out of focus after that final stretch. Black spots appeared in front of my eyes, and I sagged down over June’s body, pressing her pelvis against the edge of the conference table. But rather than complain about the weight, she reached back with both hands to grab my buttcheeks and keep me buried inside her, at least until we’d both calmed down from our respective climaxes.

“Time check,” she stated quietly.

I craned my neck to glance at the wall clock behind me. “10:06.” Bracing my hands on the table to either side of her, I pushed myself off and slid my half-hard dick out of her sopping wet snatch.

The pair of us moved efficiently from then on, June clinically giving my penis a few extra sucks to clean it. For efficiency, you see. After that we quickly stuffed private parts into pants and smoothened out any rumpled fabric. She pulled out a handkerchief while I scrutinized her face to make sure she didn’t have any bits of pre-cum stuck to the corners of her mouth or anything. She also got the blinds open again and unlocked the door while I scribbled random crap onto the whiteboard to make it look like we were actually having a brainstorming session, should anyone care to look in. June always booked these conference rooms for at least a half-hour block, and after we both got settled, we actually DID talk about work for the rest of our time.

A small crowd had gathered outside the conference room, watching us through the windows and waiting for their appointed meeting time when we emerged at 10:30 on the dot. Rakesh and Kamar were among them, along with one of their clients. June marched out and headed straight back to the cube farm, all business. I followed after, politely greeting my friends.

None of them the wiser.


11:47 AM

“Knock, knock.”

June and I had both been staring at my monitor, but we simultaneously looked back and found one of our co-workers standing at the entrance to my cube, his knuckles still on the plastic edge of the partition he’d just knocked on.

Rakesh smiled down at us. “Hey, you guys hungry yet?”

June blinked, glanced at my clock, and replied, “It’s not even noon. The market’s open for another hour.”

Standing up straight, Rakesh head-nodded down the aisle. “So what? Kamar wants to go to Tadich. We tried to go last Friday but gave up when the line was way out the door.”

June frowned. “Aren’t you going to lunch with your clients?”

“Nah.” Rakesh waved her off. “Hye-Kyoung is babysitting them today. So, you coming?”

I nodded, about to agree, but just then my phone went off.

// Where’d you go? I miss you so. Seems like it’s been forever, that you’ve been gone...

I frowned and fished out my phone. “It’s Adrienne. Coulda sworn I had this thing on silent.”

Rakesh laughed. “Well nevermind. The supermodel trumps all.” He waved while walking away.

June frowned, muttering, “He didn’t ask me if -I- still wanted to go to lunch.”

I rolled my eyes and shook my head. Everybody knew June wouldn’t go anywhere for lunch without me. Answering my phone, I said, “Heyyy. It’s not even noon. What are you doing awake at this early morning hour?”

“Who, me? I’ve been up for hours,” Adrienne insisted before laughing. “You got lunch plans?”

“Are we talking lunch-lunch? As in food?”

Adrienne giggled. “I mean you coming to the apartment and fucking the shit out of me.”

“Ah, that kind of lunch,” I stated knowingly, flashing a wink at June who was still right beside me. She blushed in understanding. So covering the microphone with my hand, I muttered to her quietly, “Wanna come?”

June’s eyes popped open wide, and she immediately shook her head in the negative. While she had obviously opened up quite a bit in terms of her sexuality, her comfort zone was still limited to the conference room, our house in Berkeley, and the people around my immediate household. Kim (obviously), Dawn, and myself were her most consistent sexual partners. She’d been with the twins a few times, but Eden could be quite aggressive and tended to intimidate her when we were all together, despite my pleas for her to take it easy on June. And if she felt intimidated by Eden, Adrienne and her much more in-your-face sexuality must have been downright terrifying. The few times I’d previously invited June to go with me back to Adrienne’s apartment, she’d flatly refused.

One day, she might get there. Perhaps today might have been that day had she not already gotten her cookies this morning. But in the meantime, I wasn’t going to push her past her comfort zone.

Removing my hand from the microphone, I told my ex-fiancée, “I can be there in ten minutes.”

“Then you and I can get started first.”

“First?” I queried.

Adrienne giggled. “Sasha said she’d be home in twenty.”

“Awesome.”


12:32 PM

“Mmmf...”

“Nnngh...”

“Uuuhgh...”

Fuck...”

“Mmmf...”

“Uuuuuugggghhhh...”

“Fucking fuck!”

“Hurry up and make her cum. I wanna turn!”

“No don’t hurry up! I wanna feel every inch of this.”

“But my poor asshole is so lonely...”

“Wait your fucking turn, bitch. FUCK that’s deep! Keep going!”

“You call me a ‘bitch’?”

“Hahaha, oh DAMN. You’re so fucking deep. So good...”

“Here, take THIS you bitch!”

Fuck. FUCK. Fuck-fuck-FUCK!”

Quite curious about what Adrienne was doing to Sasha to make the beautiful brunette curse like that, I held my dick at full depth inside my ex-girlfriend’s stretched asshole and levered myself up on my elbow to look over her body. The three of us lay together on our sides, Sasha sandwiched in the middle. And while I had my cock eight inches up her ass, the two girls were sharing one of the new double-ended Ben Junior dildoes, a rubber replica of Big Ben imbedded inside each of their pussies and connected together by a semi-flexible base.

Adrienne had grabbed onto that flexible base, gripping it in her fist and jerking Sasha’s phallus in and out of her girlfriend’s cunt, grinning all the while. She felt my gaze and glanced up at me, flashing me a pixie wink. So I set my head back down on the pillow, grabbed onto Sasha’s hips for leverage, and started pumping the real Big Ben in and out of Sasha’s butthole at the same time.

Fuck. FUCK. FUCK!” Sasha howled under the dual assault.

At the same time, Adrienne leaned forward to suckle at her girlfriend’s teats and up Sasha’s chest while I worked my lips along Sasha’s neck. And Adrienne and I met just over Sasha’s shoulder, coming together for a passionate kiss before returning our attention to thrusting in and out of the sandwiched brunette.

A few minutes later, the pair of us got Sasha off and I slowly extracted my still-rigid cock from her gaping anus. Circling around to the other side of the bed, I re-lubed up, spooned myself behind Adrienne, and started feeding the business end of my blunt instrument into the busty blonde’s butthole instead.

None of us were fucking particularly hard by now, or particularly fast. For the most part, Sasha and Adrienne cuddled together, kissed tenderly, caressed each other’s naked body, and generally took their time making love. It just so happened that they had a double-ended dildo pushed into each of their pussies, and it just so happened that first one and then the other had my dick pushed into their asses. I was a tool, an instrument for their pleasure, and mine. We all loved each other, but it was clear that this moment was for the two of them, not me.

Not that I minded. I was balls-deep up the asshole of one of the most desirable women in the entire world. What was there to complain about?

Of course, even though the focus was on the two girls, my own pleasure was there for the taking. At one point, I reached around to grab both of Adrienne’s boobs and really worked my ab muscles to slam my dick harder and deeper into her colon. And suddenly it was Adrienne barking, “Fuck. FUCK. FUCK!”

I chuckled. “Deep enough for ya?”

“Shut up and sodomize me,” she growled right back, bucking her butt back to meet me.

A minute later, Adrienne decided that I wasn’t fucking her hard enough, so she reached down to pull out the double-ended dildo from her pussy and rolled over flat on her stomach, an arm reaching back and wrapped around my waist to pull me with her. She drew her legs together, tightening her butthole’s grip on my shaft, folded her arms beneath her chin, and growled, “Fuck me, Tiger ... Fuck my slutty asshole...”

I grinned, gripped her hips, and did just that.

Of course, Sasha couldn’t be left out, so she parked herself flat on her stomach right beside us, with just enough room between the two girls for me to fit a single knee. Crouched over on all fours, I cornholed the hell out of Adrienne for a few minutes before pulling out, crab-hopping over, and ramming my dick through Sasha’s sphincter instead.

“Ngh-ngh-ngh...” the brunette grunted beneath my assault. Then I pulled out, crab-hopped back, and slammed back into Adrienne before her gaping anus closed back up.

“Fuck-fuck-fuck...” the blonde barked.

“Ngh-ngh-ngh...”

“Fuck-fuck-fuck...”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.