Amity: 2. Coercion - Cover

Amity: 2. Coercion

Copyright© 2016 by Kris Me

Chapter 5: Storm

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 5: Storm - Storm Green had inadvertently stood on a Transportation Ring. He found himself transported to a planet called Amity. His life had been set on a new path. Storm was charged with the quest to find his fellow wizards and reunite the planet. His next task was to help the man he had rescued, Ulu, find his wizard's box and stop the slavers from hunting his people. They set sail upon the Huracan for their next adventure. (Warning: contains descriptive Bi-gay sex.)

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Rape   Coercion   Mind Control   Magic   Slavery   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   High Fantasy   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Extra Sensory Perception   Space   Aliens   Far Past   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Slow  

Ulu woke when two female servants came into the room.

They fussed around them and made the girls put on perfume, brush their hair and straighten the kilts. They rubbed oil into his and Inhu’s skin and giggled when he cock rose when one of the girls oiled his legs. She oiled his cock for him as well.

The problem was, as far as Ulu was concerned, was that she didn’t finish the job. They left still giggling with his rock hard cock pointing to the sky. Yalla wouldn’t relieve him either, saying she wasn’t allowed to.

Ulu, to his frustration, had to will it down. They waited for about half an hour, then the girls came back and escorted them downstairs to stand on a small stage. They were each handed a number and told to posture for the crowd.

Ulu noticed that the crowd was mostly male. The few females were mostly of his people, and he had to school his face as he realised that they were workers here. He recognised two of the girls from his village that had disappeared three months before.

He was still trying to work out how to get his people out of this situation when he felt his skin prickle. A tall, handsome man had entered the room. He was about 190cm tall with light olive skin and reddish hair. He had an air about him that immediately caught the eye.

A few minutes later, another man entered. He wasn’t quite as tall as the first man, possibly about 183cm tall. He had light brown/blonde hair, a fair complexion, slim built and a cheeky smile. He looked Ulu up and down, and Ulu felt his cock twitch. He winked at Ulu and then looked away when one of the women distracted him by asking to order a drink.

Ulu carefully watched both men. They were not ordinary men. They had a glow that was similar to Gazan’s, but theirs was much stronger. Ulu didn’t get that bad feeling from them that Lord Gazan and Sir Hall had given him. They were more like Druid Troy, good magicians.

Another man took the stage and started singing the virtues of the new workers. Gya had drawn number one and was the first to be auctioned off. She was one of the older girls from the southern village, and Ulu didn’t know her well.

Several offers were made, but it wasn’t until the auctioneer called last bids that another man offered for her. Ulu focused on him and had to hide his grin. He too had a glow. It was fainter than the first two men were, but he could see it. It was the furtive look at the tall man, which told Ulu something was happening.

When Tiki was auctioned, she went to the man with the cheeky grin. Olin was auctioned next, and she was picked by another man, who also had a faint glow. Yalla went to the tall man, and then Azure went to another man with a glow and Rene to a fourth man with a glow.

The four men with the lighter glow also bid successfully on the last four girls. He wasn’t surprised when Inhu went to the cheeky man and himself to the tall man. He didn’t know what they planned, but he knew they had not bid on them accidentally.

He watched as the six men paid for their prizes. They were then bundled off the stage and directed into to hallway that led to several rooms. The six men joined them, and the tall one ushered the servant out of the hall and closed the door. “Make sure we are all linked,” the tall man said.

Ulu felt the man touch him and then another of the men touched him. He blinked and then gasped. They were no longer in the hallway. They were in a cavern underground. The tall man said some words he didn’t understand and he couldn’t move.

At first, he panicked. He could move his head but not his body. He was furious at this predicament. He now wondered if he should have reacted sooner. He was now trapped, even more so than he had been before. He found it a little frightening when their faces changed so that they were back to normal. Ulu watched as the tall man touched each of them in turn.

He watched carefully, and when the man touched Yalla, he saw the dullness lift from her eyes. The tall man smiled at her and said, “You will be fine, sorry for the shocking rescue.”

He moved down the line until Ulu was the only one left. He looked Ulu up and down and smiled at him. Ulu glared at him, then startled when a voice in his head said, ‘You are safe. We are friends. I’m looking for any bad spells and will not harm you.’

The tall man touched him and smiled as he shuddered at the lovely feelings of safety the man sent his way. He turned and looked at the cheeky man, “Touch him and tell me what you think Kim?”

Ulu watched them suspiciously, but he couldn’t stop the cheeky man from touching him. Again, he felt the lovely feelings of safety from this man. The cheeky man grinned and then to his surprise, he kissed him. Ulu found the cheeky man was a damn good kisser. He was also now able to move. He felt his cock rise and the kilt slid to the side, and he kissed the man back.

Yalla said, “Oh Ulu, you are a naughty boy.” Then she giggled. Ulu looked at the other girls and was pleased to see ten very nice pairs of tits pointing at him.

Inhu said in exasperation, “Ulu, put that weapon away.”

Ulu grinned at him, “The sexy little man is a good kisser, brother.”

Ulu grinned as the others all chuckled and giggled respectively. Ulu realised the other four men with the light glows, hadn’t understood them, but he decided they got the context of the exchange.

“Boys, rummage through those boxes and find our guests some clothes,” The tall man said. Ulu passed the message onto the girls, and they happily looked for something more substantial to cover them.

The chests had long soft shirts similar to what the sailors had worn, and the girls decided they would cover them nicely. They at least covered their butts and provided some warmth in the cool cavern.

Inhu and Ulu also found some pants like those that the other men wore. The cheeky man gestured for them to follow and they soon found they were in a food preparation area.

The tall man was getting food from two smaller rooms. The girls pitched in and happily helped him. They soon found enough they were familiar with and ate. Ham, cheese, tomatoes and bread never went astray as fill up food.

Ulu learned that the big man was called Storm, and the cheeky man was called Kim. The other four men all worked for Storm, and they had been happy to help him rescue them. Storm offered to take the men home.

Yalla said to Ulu, “What is he saying to the men?”

“He is thanking them for helping him rescue us and is offering to take them home,” Ulu replied.

The girls had a whispered discussion, and then she gestured at Storm, “Yalla, say stay.”

“You don’t wish me to take them home?” Storm asked in her language.

They all looked at him in surprise. Yalla recovered and said. “The sisters would like to thank them if they would like.”

“Are you sure? We didn’t buy your favours to actually use you,” Storm told her.

“That is why they wish to reward you and them if you like,” she smiled at him and looked him up and down in a sensual way that made Ulu grin, as he noticed Storm react to Yalla, as any red blooded man should.

Storm told the guys that the ladies would like them to stay and they felt a little reward was owed if they wished to collect. Oslo turned to Gya and questioned her with his eyes when she sat beside him.

She had really taken his fancy and the cute little smile she directed at him, had him nodding at her. She leant over to kiss him and let him know she wanted him too. Ulu was amused that the men had picked the older girls they had bid to obtain.

He and the younger girls were happy with their choices. Storm said quietly to Ulu that the boys wouldn’t use the younger girls. Storm pointed out that he’d set up some spare rooms for the girls down the next hall.

After they had eaten, they happily headed off, leaving the two couples with Kim and Storm. Inhu looked at Tiki. He wasn’t that keen to share her with strangers now that he had her back.

Kim shook his head and said aloud, “Just my luck, I get the married couple.” Storm chuckled, and Ulu winked at his brother.

“Would I be acceptable, sexy little man?” Ulu said to Kim. Kim grinned at him and nodded. Ulu smiled at him happily. He had already guessed that Yalla wanted the tall man. He looked at Storm. “I tend to like both sexes,” he explained.

“That doesn’t surprise at all since you are a mage,” Storm told him.

Ulu turned his head in question, “What is a mage?”

“A magician is the best word I can find in your language,” Storm said.

The other three gasped. Storm disappeared and then reappeared carrying a box, shocking them. He told Ulu what it meant for him to accept the box he held; that it was a great responsibility.

He said, “If you do wish to accept, repeat the following phrase, ‘I promise that I will learn to serve, and act in the best interests of the One People, to the best of my abilities.”

Ulu placed his hands on the box, and a lovely smile came over his face. ‘This was what druid Troy sent me to find, ‘ he thought. Ulu nodded and repeated the phrase from his heart.

Storm checked with Ulu that he being with Yalla wasn’t a problem for them. Ulu explained that while they were bonded, they both liked a bit of variety and since he was sharing Kim, it would please him, if Storm shared his wife, as she was more than willing to do so.

Storm thanked him and Yalla and then told Kim to take Ulu to a room and that he could explain the items in the box to him. Kim took Ulu’s hand and led him down the hall to find a room. Kim happily explained what each of the pieces in the box was.

“The diadem is your source of power to help you learn better and retain knowledge,” Kim said and then placed the diadem on Ulu’s head. Ulu felt happiness as if the item was happy to be his. He grinned at Kim.

“The medallion helps you store more energy and provides you with a limited shield and warns you if you are in danger, by getting warm,” Kim told him as he placed it over his head. Ulu felt its warmth and contentment as it lay against his skin.

Kim handed him the ring, “The ring helps you to power your spells and direct them.” He then picked up the wand, “The wand is really cool. If you tell it to open, it opens into a staff that you can use either as a walking stick or to protect yourself. But be warned, you can’t deliberately try to hurt anyone without provocation. If you do, the medallion will pulse hot.”

Ulu nodded and examined the wand as Kim continued, “If you say ‘wand’, it will appear. You can get it to lengthen by degrees as well. If you push it to your side and say disappear it does, but it is still there when you want to use it.”

Kim handed him one more thing, “This is your spell book. This pen can be used to write in it and doesn’t seem to run out of ink or the book out of pages. The book doesn’t seem to get any bigger either. I’ve found that if I think about what I want to achieve and open the book, it often opened at a page with a spell that will help me.”

Ulu was intrigued by the book. He asked, “Why is it written in two different languages?”

Kim explained the spells were written in Wizard. Storm called the other writing, Genteli. If you write in your language, it appears on the page as Genteli. Ulu was more than happy with his gifts, and he then proceeded to thank Kim very thoroughly for them.

Sometime later, Kim and Ulu happy with their encounter went to join their partners. Kim curled up with Storm and Ulu with Yalla. They cuddled their loved ones, and Storm asked Ulu how they end up on a slave ship.

Ulu told them about his misadventure with the slave ship on the way home.


“So what do you plan to do with us?” Ulu asked Storm as he hugged Yalla.

He could feel her contentment and determined that Storm had scratched her itch. He was pleased that Storm had satisfied her. He had found Kim was no hardship; he was a very talented man and knew how to satisfy a partner. He was as satisfying as Kale had been and he had thought he was good.

Ulu got the impression that Storm wasn’t used to swapping partners, but he must have enjoyed Yalla as they were both very relaxed and the smell of their joining was still strong in the air when he and Kim had joined them.

Storm was gently brushing Kim’s hair as he thought. Ulu started, as a woman appeared between him and Storm on the bed. She looked up at Storm sleepily and crawled into his arms, yawned, linked her hand with Kim’s and snuggled into Storm.

Ulu looked at the sexy arse of the woman, and Yalla giggled. Storm grinned at him, “Sorry, I felt a part of me was missing. This is our wife, Lindell.” Ulu nodded in understanding and hugged his wife.

Storm said to him, “I was thinking, I might leave you guys here for a couple of days. We have a bad wizard in Trenton to sort out and a couple of other problems. I was then planning to go home to Iron Hills and make sure my staff is happy.”

“Then I was thinking of going on a little trip to find some missing items I have to find. I believe there is one not far from your village. So I’ll take you lot home. Does that work for you?”

Ulu nodded, “Yes, I have got what I needed from your country. If you are with me when you go to mine, this will make things easier for you. It’s fortunate that we have met.”

Storm told Ulu to study the spell book and to tell his people not to leave the caverns. He explained that if they did, they wouldn’t be able to get back in. He hoped that most of his business in Trenton would be finalised in the next couple of days.

He explained that the man who had put the spells on them was a real problem, but he believed he had a solution. Storm was sorry to confine them, but he didn’t want them wandering around just yet.

Ulu told him that he understood, as he too realised that their sudden disappearance from the brothel would cause a search. He looked around the spacious cavern.

“I think the girls will be content enough here for a few days. There is plenty of food, and it is comfortable. We might spend the time teaching them, more of your language,” he said.

Storm nodded, “Yes that sounds good. Tell them they can go through those chests for clothes if they wish, I have a sewing kit that should keep them out of trouble. If they feel a tingly feeling at a doorway, tell the girls not to go through it.”

Ulu nodded that he understood. Storm then said, “I’ll pop back later to check on you. I need to take my loved one’s home. I’ll come back later for the boys, in an hour or so.”

Storm and his loved ones disappeared from the bed.


Ulu looked at Yalla, “Did you enjoy the big man?”

Yalla grinned and stretched out along his length, “Yes, he was most talented.” She slipped her hand over his crotch and rubbed him. She wasn’t surprised to find him hardening under her hand. “He is as big as you. Did you enjoy Kim?”

Ulu grinned and rolled her a little so he could play with her lovely big titties, “You would have liked him too. He is not much smaller than I am and he was no stranger to a big cock. The woman who appeared is obviously loved by both of them.”

Yalla loosened the drawstring on the pants he wore, so she could better play with him. She wrapped her hand around his now hard cock and worked the flesh so that his cock jumped under her administrations and he groaned for her.

“Yes, she was very pretty. Storm even checked with her that it was all right for him to be with me. I have a feeling that he had not been with another since being with them. He was a little apprehensive, even though he desired me,” she said.

Ulu lifted his hips and Yalla helped him slide the pants off so she could play with him better. She had lovely long fingers that were very talented. Ulu found it was nice to see that the spell was gone from her and she was back to normal.

He rolled her over and kissed her. She had very kissable lips, and he enjoyed swapping spit and duelling tongues with her. He slid between her legs and had little trouble entering her.

He happily pushed in until his hips meshed with hers. She groaned into his mouth and clamped her cunnie muscles around his cock making him flex into her. He lifted off her a little and looked into her face, “It scared me when you were spelled, my love.”

She gently cupped his face and replied, “It was scary for me too. I felt I was trapped inside myself and I couldn’t control my mouth or body. I couldn’t seem to take control of me, and I cried for you, my love.”

Ulu kissed her gently, “I hadn’t left you my dearest. I wasn’t sure what I was going to do to get you back, but I was ready to do something. When Kim and Storm came into the room where the auction was being held, I felt that I had to wait.”

He brushed her hair back, “I think they were trying to keep me calm. When I realised the men who were winning the bids all had a glow, I knew they had a plan. I didn’t like being immobilised, though.”

Yalla giggled and humped her hips up into his making him return the favour. She said, “I feel your anger. When Kim kissed you, I wondered what you would do.”

Ulu happily slid in and out of her a few times and replied, “He is a good kisser. He can suck a cock pretty good too.”

Yalla giggled and happily met his next thrust and then his next. Ulu started getting more serious and kissed her as he flexed into her harder and faster. Yalla met each thrust and groaned, as he worked her hips and cunnie.

He rocked his hips hard into her. She gripped him hard in return as she felt herself come and her cunnie spasmed around his cock. He happily thrust into her until she shook under him and then filled her with his seed. He rocked into her for a little longer, as she slowly came down.

Yalla looked up into his face. “I love you, Ulu,” she said.

Ulu kissed her gently, “Yes, you are my love. I am always happy to come back to you, Yalla.”

Yalla hugged him, and Ulu rolled them over so they cuddle up together and they went to sleep.


Yalla and Ulu woke and went to join the others in the kitchen.

Ulu noticed Gya was sitting in Oslo’s lap. She seemed very content. Rene was sitting on Wayne’s lap. He wasn’t really surprised at this development. The others were friendly but not as attached. His instincts said that Gya and Rene wouldn’t be going home with them.

Storm turned up to collect the men. It soon became apparent that Oslo and Wayne weren’t in any hurry to leave. Oslo said he was happy to stay a bit longer so he could help teach the girls their language and Storm agreed.

Storm showed Ulu another room where he could practice his spells. He warned Ulu to eat heaps and told Yalla that he would be horny a lot if he used a lot of magical energy. She smiled and said she was sure that Olin and Azure would help her if he wore her out. The other girls were more than happy to do this chore for Yalla. Ulu just grinned.

Storm took the other men and left. Ulu decided that his trick of moving from one place to another in the blink of an eye was one he would definitely have to learn.

Oslo collected some paper and tacked several sheets to the wall in the eating area. They all watched fascinated as he wrote some squiggles up on each sheet. He then asked Inhu to translate for him, if the girls didn’t understand.

Oslo then started to teach the girls how to say the alphabet and identify the symbol for each letter. He drew pictures beside the letters to show how the letters were pronounced when they said the name of the item drawn. He also wrote the name of the item underneath.

Inhu and Ulu grinned at each other. This was how Troy had taught them too. The girls were fascinated and were happy to follow Oslo and say the words. Ulu decided to have a better look around since they were all busy, even Yalla had joined in.

The cavern was fascinating. Ulu soon worked out that Storm had not been the first to live here. He had mentioned that he had only been here a couple of months and that he had come from a different planet. Their magicians told stories of other worlds that travelled around other suns.

They said that some of their ancestors had come from the stars and enlightened the original people. They had become one people many thousands of generations ago. Many wars had been fought between the other nations before this time, and several catastrophes had befallen the peoples of the different continents.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.