Contractual Obligations - Cover

Contractual Obligations

Copyright© 2016 by Freddie Clegg

Chapter 24: Picking & Choosing

The next morning when Allison awoke, rested after her night’s sleep, she felt no qualms about the night before. Somehow she felt quite comfortable with how things had turned out and saw no reason to break the spell that Lionel was obviously under.

She dismissed him with barely a word, waving him away before she had even left the bed, even refusing his offer to put away the clothes she had discarded the night before.

She had been amused when she woke to look down and see the sleeping Lionel, his hands clutching at one of her shoes, his face still shrouded by her panties. She’d told him to go, knowing he could get a shower and a shave in the executive washroom at the office. She followed him shortly afterwards.

Allison had plenty of time during the morning to think about things. Work was quiet. She felt surprisingly good about the night before, pleased with how she had handled things and pleased with the results. She was looking forward to meeting with Cerys at lunchtime but then found herself caught up in a panic to get some documents finished and despatched and then only realised the time a few minutes before she needed to leave for her lunch date.

Lionel watched Allison leaving the office, striding purposefully towards the lift. He didn’t dare call out after her, of course, but he had wondered where she was off to with such determination. He speculated as to whether it might have something to do with a future meeting for the two of them. Allison had noticed Lionel’s flicker of interest as she had passed his office door. She had smiled as she realised she had evidently diverted his attention from whatever was on his desk.

She met up with Cerys on the corner of Old Compton Street and Wardour Street and the two of them headed off together.

Cerys opened the door to Style with Restraint and Allison followed her inside. The heady odour of rubber mixed with leather immediately focussed Allison’s thoughts on their forthcoming outing.

Karen was sitting beside one of the counters looking at one of the shop’s catalogues. Her spectacles were perched on her forehead. She was pinching the bridge of her nose between two fingers, lost in concentration. With Cerys’ and Allison’s arrival she looked up and her expression of furrowed thought gave way to a smile. “Oh, hi,” she said, recognising the two of them. “How are you two?

“We are in need,” Cerys announced, with a flourishing wave that encompassed the whole shop, “of two stunning outfits, suitable for an evening of debauched perversity.”

Karen smiled, amused by Cerys’ theatrical announcement. “Well, I am sure I can help. Let’s start with an easy question. Leather or rubber?”

“Rubber, I think,” Cerys replied. “Somehow that gets my kink going more than leather.”

Allison nodded in agreement. “Yes, me too. I’ve never really worn rubber but I love the way it looks on others.”

“All right.” Karen looked at the two women gauging their sizes. “I’ll pick out a few items that I think you’ll like. She turned to the display rack and began collecting together a number of items. “You can use the changing rooms through there.” She pointed towards the back of the shop.

Allison and Cerys headed towards the changing rooms. Karen followed carrying a selection of garments.

“Oh, and don’t mind Naomi...” Karen called as Allison reached the curtain.

Inside Allison saw Karen’s assistant, Naomi, looking as much the punk as when Allison had first seen her. She was sitting tied to a chair with enough rope to equip a small Everest expedition. Naomi’s cheeks were puffed out by a pump gag that had been strapped into her mouth. Around her neck hung a notice with the words “I Must Not Flirt” written backwards on it. Allison wondered why for a moment until she realised that Naomi was sitting opposite a large mirror in which she could read the admonition perfectly. The girl was moving - not struggling to escape exactly, more trying to gain some relief from the ropes that held her rigid against the chair. In the process she had managed to push her skirt high up her thighs.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.