BSC09 The Fall and Rise of Jared Reznik - Cover

BSC09 The Fall and Rise of Jared Reznik

Copyright© 2016 by Murray Wilson

Chapter 11: Mrs Clusky’s Hot Soup

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 11: Mrs Clusky’s Hot Soup - Jared Reznik is an out of work and down on his luck Math Teacher and his girlfriend has just walked out on him. But things all start to change when he rescues a mother and her daughter from a rampaging husband/father and he also finds work at Blanke Schande College - where all the females are naked 24/7.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Daughter   Group Sex   First   Safe Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   School   Nudism  

Jared watched in horror as Amanda stepped into the room. What a time for her to come back!

Amanda’s eyes grew wider and wider as she slowly scanned the living room and kitchen area in front of her. Very slowly she opened her mouth and said, “Whaaaaaat the hellllll!”

The place resembled a bomb site! Jared himself had been so busy with the ‘affairs’ of the morning that it was not until now that he was able to fully appreciate just what the place had turned into.

On the table was the remains of the half eaten birthday cake with the words HAP ... BIRT ... AM ... Still visible on the frosting. The rest of those words were sloshing around somewhere in Jared’s stomach along with ten big slices of pizza, lots of beer and that large bottle of wine he had consumed. Bits of chocolate cake where also spilling off the side of that table and down onto the floor. Those bits were scattered along the floor in amongst a few dozen beer cans. Those beer cans were all crunched in their middle and still had little droplets of their contents slowly dripping out of the cracks in the aluminum. Underneath the TV cabinet was the cork to the wine bottle and a few plastic plates with bits of pizza crust still sitting on them. The oven door was also still open with the oven rack sitting half way out with a few big gobs of pizza cheese congealed in ugly lumps along the wire frame. Underneath that open door were more beer cans and sitting on a stool next to all that was a suit jacket covered in food stains.

Jared’s eyes swept this scene in tandem with Amanda’s eyes. There was also all the water on the floor mixing in with all the beer puddles not to mention the beer and water pooling up in the dip of the bean-bag. In fact that bean-bag had two dips in it which Jared spotted at exactly the same time as Amanda did.

Amanda then spied all the clothes and towels piled up on the sofa then looked at Jared with his unshaven face and absolutely filthy attire. She then looked back at those two dips in the bean-bag and asked, “Have you had a chick in here or something. And ... oh pooh! What is that awful smell?”

Amanda was becoming aware of Jared’s unwashed body odor and the smell of stale beer drying up on the floor plus the smell of mud and dirt. Then she spotted the thing that Jared was hoping she might miss.

Amanda stood motionless and slightly dazed by the scene before her eyes until those eyes fell upon a little pile of wet clothes lying just over the back of the bean-bag. Very quietly and deliberately she picked her way through all the garbage then bent down and picked up that little sodden mess. As she lifted her hand up for a closer look at what she had picked up a white pair of panties slipped out followed by a second pair. The rest of the bundle then unfurled itself revealing to Amanda that she was holding two very light and still very wet female nighties.

Amanda just went berzerk and shouted, “You BASTARD! You BASTARD! You BASTARD! I’ve been gone less than twenty four hours and you’ve had yourself some kind of an orgy here. I was actually coming back to give you some money for the rent. I am moving in with Rex, my gym instructor, but I still wanted to pay what I owe in rent. But fuck that now! You’re just a sleaze bag, Jared. And let me guess ... I bet there’s a woman still sleeping in the bed. Am I right? You pervert!”

Amanda started marching down the passage way but Jared blocked her way.

“NO!” he said firmly. “Please don’t go in there. You won’t understand and it would take too long to explain. Keep your money and just go!”

“Outa my way, stupid” barked Amanda. “I’m getting my stuff and you ain’t stopping me!”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.