Stephanie's Master - Cover

Stephanie's Master

by Girl Lover

Copyright© 2016 by Girl Lover

Erotica Sex Story: Stephanie is a very strong, independent Goth girl who falls completely in love with a younger, weaker girl. Later, Stephanie's younger sister falls in love with her teacher.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including ft/ft   Fa/ft   Romantic   Lesbian   First   Analingus   Teacher/Student   Big Breasts   .

Riding in her mom’s car to her new school, Amanda was not looking forward it. She was entering the ninth grade at Riverdale High School, despite being only 15 years old. Her mom and her just moved here from Chicago and because of her high placement scores, it was decided that she should start the ninth grade instead of the 7th grade, that she would have been going to. At her old school, everyone pretty much ignored her because she was smaller than normal, almost like a child, and not attractive. Her clothes were plain, she hardly had any breasts and her hair was straggly. So here at this new school, she didn’t know anyone, she wasn’t attractive, she was too small, and she was only 15. Nope ... She was not looking forward to this at all.

“You’ll be fine”, her mom said from the driver’s seat. “Stop worrying about it.”

“I’m not worrying.” Amanda mumbled unconvincingly. She thought she had plenty to worry about. In a few moments, she would once again be ignored and gossiped about.

“Here we are, Amanda”, her mom said as she put the truck in park in front of the main entrance.

Sighing, Amanda climbed down and out of the truck and walked into the building. In the office, the woman at the main desk asked if she needed help.

“Uhm ... I’m new”, Amanda said unhappily. She handed over the letter she’d gotten in the mail.

“Oh!” the woman said as she read the letter. “You’re transferring in today? I’ll get Ms. Calloway, the vice-principal, for you.”

Ms. Calloway turned out to be an older woman. “Ok then, let’s get you to your first class”, Ms. Calloway said briskly. They walked through the halls. Amanda was guided to a door down a short hallway and the woman knocked on it. There was a shuffling sound and then a middle-aged man opened it.

“Amanda here is a new transfer student in your class Mark.” The woman answered jovially. Then she turned to Amanda. “Amanda, Mr. Kline here will be your instructor for math. He’ll take it from here.”

“Sure thing!” the man said. “Come on then, young lady. Well then, there’s an open desk at the back there, go have a seat.”

Amanda sat in the designated seat and the class got started. As she walked to her desk, she could hear the snide comments that were being whispered. She sat in the desk and opened her math book. No one looked at her or said hello. She knew it was going to be like this. Eventually, the bell rang and her first class was over. She went out into the hallway to go to her locker. As she was walking, she tripped, sprawling flat out, her books sliding across the floor. She turned to see what she had tripped over. Leaning against the lockers were three bigger, older girls; one of them with her foot sticking out. She had a malicious grin on her face. Amanda picked herself up, gathered up her books and continued walking to her class. ‘How can someone I don’t even know be so mean to me?’, she wondered. And that was how her first day went. She was either ignored or whispered about.

She was relieved when school finally ended. She retreated from the building and found a group of metal picnic tables off to one side of the school. She plopped down her bag and leaned back against the table. The stressful day had left her feeling drained and exhausted. She closed her eyes to wait for her mom to pick her up. She ended up drifting off to sleep in the nice cool breeze that swept over her. Some time later, she woke up. She tasted something on her lips. She looked around, but there was no one there except the trees and the building.

She heard a horn honk and saw her mom waving to her.

“How was your day?” she asked as she climbed into the truck.

“It was alright”, Amanda answered sadly.

“Doesn’t sound like you had much of a good day”, her mom noted as she began driving.

“No one talked to me and a girl tripped me as I was walking down the hall”, Amanda admitted. “So yeah, it wasn’t fun.”

“Don’t worry about it!” her mom replied cheerily. “You’re just new that’s all. You’ll make friends.”

As they drove off, Amanda saw a girl sitting by herself on a bench. The girl was one of the older Goth girls. Her hair was dyed black, her makeup was black, her clothes were black. Everything about her was black and creepy. She was staring right at her and as Amanda watched, she saw the girl raise a hand and touch her lips. Frightened, Amanda quickly turned away.

That night, Amanda was lying in her small bed in her room. Tears burned in her sleepy eyes as she felt the crushing loneliness of her life in that dark room. She just wanted one person to care about her. She wished there had been someone there this afternoon.


The next day, Tuesday, began much like the first. Everyone either ignored her or whispered to each other as she walked by. As she was getting her book out of her locker, one of the boys bumped into her, causing her to drop it.

“Outta the way, dumbass!”, he said and then he and the other boys with him laughed.

During lunch, she went to an empty table and sat down. She had barely started eating when a group of girls walked up.

“This is our table! Move it!”, threatened one girl. Picking up her lunch, she stood up and left.

‘So this is how my life at school is going to be’, thought Amanda as she left the cafeteria.

The rest of lunch she spent wondering the empty hallways until she found a bench to sit on and read. She loved reading. Books were her only escape from her dismal life and she used them to escape her loneliness and the torments of others. As she was reading, she glanced up and saw a group of people standing at the far end of the hall talking to each other. They were all Goths; black and scary-looking. But it was one of the girls that drew her attention. Taller and more imposing, she wasn’t talking with the others. She just stood there, staring at her. Amanda then recognized her as the same girl who’d stared at her yesterday. Amanda quickly looked back down at her book and tried to read, but her curiosity made her look back to see if the girl was still looking at her. She quickly glanced back at the girl only to see that she was still staring. Amanda tried to ignore her and continue reading, but found she couldn’t. The girl kept staring at her. She was tall and lean, resembling a tall, muscular guy more than a girl. Her constant staring gave Amanda the creeps and she got up and walked away.

During gym class, they were playing basketball. Some of the other girls deliberately kept bumping into her, or saying mean comments about her. Near the end, one of the girls threw the ball so that it hit Amanda full in the face. The shock blinded her for a few seconds while everyone laughed. Coach blew her whistle signaling for everyone to hit the showers and to change out of their gym clothes back into their school clothes. Amanda slowly walked to the locker room, tears in her eyes. In the locker room, as she went to her locker, the other clothes made fun of her and called her a baby. She was sweaty, so she had to take a shower, but she wasn’t about to undress in front of the other girls who would further mock her pre-pubescent body so she waited in embarrassment until everyone else had left the locker room before she undressed and went into the showers.

She stood in the hot spray long after the bell for class change had rung. She knew there were no more gym classes today so she’d be alone for a while if she stayed. She didn’t feel like going back to her classes anymore. She was miserable and just wanted to be alone. She leaned forward and placed her forehead against the wall and closed her eyes as the tears ran down her cheeks. When the automatic shut-off turned the shower off, she didn’t restart it. She listened to the constant dripping of the water on the floor.

Then she noticed that the dripping noise becoming a louder, thudding noise. She gasped. It was footsteps in the locker room. She kept her eyes closed and hoped the person would go away. She began trembling in fear as she heard those heavy footsteps enter the shower room. She tried to lift her head to see who it was, but the person quickly pressed their hand over her eyes and used their other hand to hold her so she had her back to the mystery person.

“What are you going to do to me?” Amanda whimpered, fearing the absolute worst. Was she going to be beaten, raped, killed?! She began trembling violently. Instead of the blows she imagined in her head, she felt the hand not shielding her eyes caressing her neck and shoulders. Then she felt it run through her long wet hair in an almost loving slowness. Amanda had no idea what this person was doing to her.

“Don’t be afraid”, a soft voice said from behind her ... a girl’s voice?!, “I’m not going to hurt you.”

Amanda felt a kiss on the back of her neck, raising goose bumps all over her body. She shivered even harder than before. She was confused by what was happening to her. “Please don’t hurt me...” she said softly with fear filling her voice.

“I won’t”, the voice said near her ear, as a finger slid down her back, along her butt crack and back up again, “I find you very beautiful and hard to resist. I just want to touch you.”

The girl gave her a parting kiss on the back of her neck and then pulled away and walked off. Amanda tried to turn and catch a glimpse of whoever it had been, but all she’d managed to see was a outline of a tall person with dark clothing. Then the stress of the day and the fear of this unknown intruder in the shower came crashing down on her and she slipped to her knees and then her butt. She sat like that for a long while, crying. The tears kept pouring out. She didn’t understand what had happened. It was a girl that had touched her and kissed her. This girl had called her beautiful. No one had ever said that about her. Why would anyone, much less a girl, think she was beautiful and kiss her. She was so confused. When her mom came to pick her up, she saw that Amanda was upset

“Can you tell me what happened at school today?” her mom asked gently.

“No”, Amanda answered.

“Do you want to stay home tomorrow?”

“No”, Amanda said. Although she didn’t know why, the mystery girl piqued her curiosity. Obviously, she didn’t want to hurt her; she actually seemed attracted to Amanda. Amanda had heard of girls who were gay and loved other girls.

“Alright then, I’ll make us some dinner and cheer us both up.”


Wednesday, Amanda couldn’t help looking around at the other girls she passed, wondering if one of them might be the one that had caused so much turmoil within her the day before. Plenty of people looked at her but not in a friendly way. She remembered the voice and no one she passed talked like that.

In her second class, when she had sat down at her desk, she felt paper brush the top of her knees. Reaching under she pulled out a folded piece of paper that had been taped under the desk with a single piece of tape. The paper had her name on it. It read:

“Your eyes are beautiful. You don’t smile much, but I hope to make you smile myself. Please smile for me until I can touch your lips with mine – S”

Amanda knew it had to be from that girl. She didn’t know any girls whose name started with S, but that wasn’t much since she didn’t really know anyone. She re-read the short note perhaps a dozen times until the bell rang to start class. For some reason, those few words made her feel wonderful inside. She wanted to meet this girl who wanted to make her smile.

Despite the note, things seem to stay the same. School was still a dismal place for her. After gym class, the bell had already rung and she was late for her next class. The halls were empty as she went to grab a quick drink from a water fountain. When she stood up, a hand again covered over her eyes. Amanda instantly remembered the girl from the shower and felt her heart begin to race.

“I know I scared you before, but I had to touch you again”, the voice whispered close to her ear. “You are so beautiful.”

Amanda felt herself being turned around so she faced the girl, but her eyes were still covered. She felt the girl press herself to her body. She could feel a lean, hard body and large breasts press into her. She was about to speak when she felt her lips being kissed.

“I really like you”, the voice said. “I know you might think it weird for a girl to approach you like this, but I can’t help finding you attractive. Please don’t think badly of me.”

Again Amanda felt herself being turned away. Then her visitor let go and took off down another hallway, just as she had the last time. Amanda quickly went around the corner to see her, but all she saw was dark hair, a black leather coat, black jeans and black boots as the girl went down the hallway and disappeared around a corner. Disappointment flooded through her. She wanted to know who this girl was so badly. She wanted to tell the girl that she didn’t think she was bad, that she wasn’t weird. Amanda noticed she enjoyed what she was feeling right now. Someone liked her ... not just liked her, but found her attractive and might even be in love with her. Amanda didn’t care if this girl was gay. All she knew was someone was nice to her ... and thought she was beautiful. She just had to know who she was. She looked at every girl now, hoping to find her.


Finally, something happened to reveal the mystery girl. It was later that day during lunch. Amanda was sitting there eating her tray of food, today’s menu being lasagna, when she was suddenly yanked backwards out of her seat and onto her back on the floor. In shock, Amanda looked up to see a small group of girls standing over her with a tall blonde leading them. Amanda had never seen them before but she saw the malicious look on their faces.

“What do you want?” Amanda asked.

“This is our table, bitch!” the blonde snarled.

Amanda flinched. She was scared, really scared

“You think you can eat at our table?”, one of the bully’s friends remarked.

“Bullshit”, said the leader, nodding. “Bitches eat on the floor. Give me her food.”

Another girl handed her Amanda’s tray of half eaten lunch. The cafeteria grew quiet.

“You eat on the floor...”, With that she flung the food hard with the tray down onto Amanda, “ ... not at a table.” The tray struck her on the chest. She tried to block it with her arms but she couldn’t catch all of the food flying at her. When she lowered her sauce covered arms, Amanda felt humiliated, lying there on the floor, covered in food. What little desire she had of school was gone. What were they going to do?

“Back ... the fuck ... away from her”, a low voice came out of nowhere.

That voice! It was her! Amanda looked around. It was her mystery girl. A crowd had gathered around to watch the bullying so she couldn’t see her. Then someone shoved her way through into the open space.

“I said back off Courtney.”

At last Amanda could finally see what her secret admirer looked like.

‘Oh my God!’, she mouthed. She couldn’t believe it! It was the creepy, Goth girl! Hearing her secret admirer’s voice coming from this girl’s mouth shocked Amanda. She never would have guessed that it was this girl who had been talking to her and kissing her. For the first time, Amanda was able to get a good look at her. The girl had long dark red hair and she looked strong and well muscled under her loose dark jeans, dark green t-shirt, and well worn black leather jacket. She was staring avidly, forgetting for a moment that she was covered in her lunch.

“What the hell are you butting in for Stephanie!” Courtney said angrily.

‘Stephanie!’ Amanda made sure to remember her name.

“You back off ... or you deal with me”, Stephanie repeated.

Courtney clenched her fists. Stephanie waiting for Courtney to respond, took a step closer asking, “You wanna mess with me, bitch?”

“Fuck you!” The blonde kicked Amanda in the ribs. As the air was shoved out of her lungs, Amanda saw Stephanie take a step forward and than smashed a fist hard into the blonde’s stomach. The bully bent over gasping for breath.

“You touch her, I hurt you.” Stephanie said in a deadly tone. “Understand?”

“Fuck you!” the blonde wheezed. “I’m gonna...”

Stephanie didn’t let her finish. Instead she cracked the girl across the face. Courtney fell to the floor with blood pouring from her nose. Amanda could only stare in shock at the bully lying on the floor beside her. She had never seen such brutality.

“Are you alright?”

Surprised, Amanda jerked her head up and looked into the face of the girl who had visited her during the last week and now had saved her.

“Uhm ... yes. I think I am.” Amanda said, still in shock over what just happened.

“Can you come with me?” Stephanie asked.

“Yes”, Amanda said as she got to her feet quickly. Messy food fell to the floor. “But what about all of this on me?”

“That’s what I want to help you with”, Stephanie told her, “I have a spare shirt in my locker.”

Amanda nodded and let herself be led out into the hallway.

“What about that girl?” Amanda asked as they walked. “Won’t you get in trouble?”

“No”, Stephanie said. “Everyone knows that Courtney was asking for it. Besides ... no one will say anything against me. They’re too scared” Stephanie looked down at the small girl walking beside her, “Are you afraid of me?”

Amanda looked up at the girl. Stephanie towered above her and looking past her fierceness, Amanda saw that Stephanie was not going to hurt her.

“No”, Amanda smiled slightly

After that they walked in silence to Stephanie’s locker. Stephanie got out the extra shirt and led the way to a nearby bathroom. Once inside, Stephanie handed the garment to Amanda.

“Sorry if it’s a little big on you, but it’s all I have”, Stephanie said.

Amanda turned away and pulled her food-covered shirt over her head and then slipped on the shirt from Stephanie. It was black and had skulls on it. Something she would ordinarily find disgusting, but now she didn’t mind.

“Did you mean what you said earlier?”, Amanda asked, looking at the floor, not wanting to look at Stephanie as she asked.

“About what?” Stephanie asked.

“ ... about me being beautiful.”

“Yes. Ever since I saw you that first day when you were sleeping outside, I couldn’t stop thinking about you.”

“You were there?” Amanda asked now turning around. She touched her lips. “Did you ... kiss me?”

“A little one ... like the others”, Stephanie admitted. “I’m sorry I did that while you were sleeping, but you just looked so ... beautiful lying there.”

“Please don’t say that you’re sorry”, Amanda asked her, “No one has ever told me I was beautiful before, so please ... don’t be sorry. Why didn’t you let me see you when you kissed me?”

“I was afraid ... that you wouldn’t want someone like me. Everyone is afraid of me ... not just because of how I look, but also because of my reputation. I also thought there was no way you would be into girls, so I tried to show you how much I liked you.”

“You did all that, cuz you wanted to be with me?” Amanda said with a small smile.

“Uh-huh.”

“Thank you.”

Stephanie asked her, “You didn’t mind me kissing you?”

“No. It made me feel special ... and it showed that someone liked me”

Stephanie then asked, “I would like to kiss you again ... but, if you don’t want to, I understand”

Amanda hesitated. Stephanie’s face fell, the disappointment obvious, “Okay”, she said quietly and turned to leave.

“No ... please don’t go”, Amanda suddenly said, “You’re the only person who’s ever cared about me ... No one has ever thought I was beautiful before, and...”, Amanda looked up into Stephanie’s face, “ ... and you saved me. I think you’re amazing. I ... I would like for you to kiss me.”

Stephanie slowly walked over to her and moved her face close and kissed her. Amanda felt Stephanie against her and felt her arms wrapping around her. She always wanted to know what it would be like to kiss someone, and now it was happening. Amanda found herself being walked over to the far wall which Stephanie pressed her against. Then Stephanie began to kiss her harder. Suddenly it all cut off as Stephanie broke away.

“Oh God, Amanda... !” Stephanie said panting. “I’ve wanted to do that for so long ... I don’t know if I can keep my hands off you if I keep this up.” Stephanie knelt her forehead down on top of Amanda’s head, panting. Amanda smiled shyly. Her whole body was tingly from being touched by Stephanie.

“Amanda...”, Stephanie looked into her eyes. “Can you come home with me ... after school?”

Amanda was stunned. She had never been to someone else’s home before. Did this mean that Stephanie wanted to kiss her some more?

“Yea ... I’ll need to call my mom”, she responded.

“Great”, Stephanie smiled. “I’ll meet you out in the lot after school”


When the final bell rang, she quickly pulled out her cell phone and sent a message to her mom that she would be at a friend’s place and would call if she needed a ride. Her mom replied just said that she was happy she made a friend. As she traversed the parking lot, it began to rain. She hoped Stephanie would see her soon before she got soaked. But the rain kept up, getting Amanda wetter.

“Amanda!”

She turned and found Stephanie driving towards her. “You can drive?” she asked in surprise as Stephanie pulled up.

“Yea. Hop in.”

Amanda did so and they were quickly on their way to Stephanie’s house. During the drive, Amanda nervously glanced over at Stephanie. She gasped when she saw that Stephanie’s arms were covered in tattoos.

“How old are you?”, she asked

“17”

Amanda tried to think of a way to word her next question so it wouldn’t sound offensive, “ Uh ... Have you always liked girls?”

“Yea”

“Have you had a girlfriend?”

“Not really”, Stephanie looked at her, “I’ve been with a few girls before, but not seriously.”

“You mean you kissed other girls before?”, Amanda asked amazed

“Yea”

When they got to Stephanie’s house, she pulled into the driveway and they ran inside, wet from the rain.

“My parents are working late”, Stephanie said. The house wasn’t cluttered like Amanda expected it to be, but neat and organized, but Amanda barely noticed any of the details as Stephanie led her upstairs. Once there, she was led down a hall past other bedrooms to the one on the end. The bedroom was, unlike the rest of the house, in a state of disarray. It wasn’t like her own room, cute and girly. It looked like a messy boy’s room. There were stacks of car magazines and other such things at random places on the floor and clothes were scattered everywhere.

They were both soaked from the rain. Amanda stood in the middle of the room, shivering while Stephanie went towards her closet and pulled off her wet shirt, looking for another one to put on. Amanda’s eyes got really big. Stephanie wasn’t wearing any bra underneath and her back also had tattoos! Amanda was amazed at the tattoos that Stephanie had, but what shocked her was when Stephanie turned around and Amanda saw her big, hanging breasts. She’d never seen actual breasts before, just flat-chested girls. And Stephanie’s were HUGE! Stephanie knelt down to take off her boots and then stood back up to unbuttoned her jeans and slid them off along with her panties.

Completely naked, Stephanie picked up a shirt off the floor and was going to put it on when she saw Amanda staring at her breasts. “Do you like ‘em?” she asked.

“I ... I didn’t ... mean to...”, Amanda suddenly felt ashamed and looked down at the floor.

“Hey, I’m kidding”, Stephanie smiled, dropping the shirt in her hand, “It’s ok if you want to look at my boobs”

Amanda raised her head up and looked at them again. Stephanie stared at Amanda for awhile, then she walked over and slowly leaned closer, watching for any signs of hesitation. But Amanda didn’t move. She just stared at Stephanie as she leaned over and kissed her then pulled away.

“Amanda ... I want to do more than kiss”, Stephanie asked softly. “Have you ever done anything like this before?”

Amanda shook her head.

Stephanie asked, “Do you want me to stop?”

Amanda whispered, “No...”

Stephanie kissed her again, while sliding her hand underneath Amanda’s shirt and caressing her boob.

Amanda gasped. Stephanie heard her and pulled back.

“Do you not want me to do that?”, she asked.

“No ... It just surprised me.”

“Is this okay?”

Amanda nodded.

Stephanie smiled and continued to fondle her tiny breast. Amanda gasped out in surprised pleasure at the contact. Stephanie pulled her hand out from beneath Amanda’s shirt and lifted up her shirt and took it off. Stephanie smiled when she saw that Amanda was wearing a training bra.

‘God!! This girl is so adorable!!’, as she took off the training bra also and smiled at Amanda’s bare breasts. They were as tiny as she was.

Stephanie pulled off Amanda’s shoes, then slid Amanda’s pants down her legs, while Amanda stepped out of them. Stephanie couldn’t help grinning at Amanda’s cotton children panties with animal pictures, as she pulled them down.

When Amanda’s pussy came into view, Stephanie smiled happily, “It’s so cute.”

“Get on the bed”, Stephanie asked her.

Amanda layed down on the bed. Stephanie got on the bed and sat by her feet. She reached out, gently rubbing Amanda’s tiny pussy. She glided her finger through the sparse hair and then over her clit and lips. She continued stroking in firmer and faster strokes. Amanda felt her body twitch, followed by weird sensations that she never felt before. As Stephanie continued rubbing, her breathing became shallow and faster, and her muscles started tensing up. Her eyes squeezed shut, her mouth opened wide, her toes curled. Soon, this incredible feeling hit her, causing all her muscles to lock up and her back arch.

“Stephanie ... I feel ... something...”

When she tried to continue, only a loud cry came out, “Aaaaaaaahhhhhhhh!” and her legs jerked out suddenly as she had her first orgasm ever. She seized the bed sheets in her hands, clenching them tight, her eyes squeezed shut and her teeth clenched. Stephanie continued to stroke her pussy. Amanda tried to speak, move, anything, but she couldn’t. This unbelievable sensation overwhelmed all of her abilities. Finally, after almost a full minute of the insanely wonderful convulsions, she then went limp, gasping for breath. Stephanie let go while she tried to get her breath back.

When Amanda opened her eyes a few minutes later, Stephanie was laying beside her, propped up on her elbow, caressing her tummy.

“What ... happened?”, Amanda asked

“You had an orgasm”, Stephanie replied.

“It was incredible ... I never felt anything like it”, Amanda stammered.

“I’ve been wanting to do that to you so bad” Stephanie looked at her and began to stroke her face. Then she slowly put her arms around her and leaned down and kissed her. Being so close to Stephanie’s boobs, Amanda couldn’t help reaching out to touch it. Stephanie pulled back to look at Amanda.

She smiled down at Amanda. This tiny girl was so sweet, so innocent. Because she had never done anything like this before, that made Stephanie want her even more. But she had to be gentle; something that Stephanie was not. If she wanted something, she took it, sometimes by force. But Amanda was different. Stephanie wanted her, but more than that, she cared about her. She had to be gentle; she did not want to scare this timid girl.

“It’s ok. You can touch it if you want”, Stephanie told her. Stephanie gently took Amanda’s hand and brought it to her breast. Amanda gently squeezed Stephanie’s breast.

“It’s so soft”, Amanda said quietly. She squeezed it gently so it wouldn’t hurt.

Stephanie noticed that, “You don’t have to be so gentle. You can squeeze it harder”

Amanda smiled and brought her other hand up and squeezed Stephanie’s boob harder. Stephanie was thoroughly enjoying this. She slowly leaned down over the little girl so that her boob was over Amanda’s mouth. “Put it in your mouth”.

Amanda opened her mouth and pulled it inside. At first, she didn’t know what to do, but then Stephanie whispered, “Lick the nipple” so Amanda did. Stephanie began quietly moaning and she lowered herself on top of Amanda so that her pussy was on Amanda’s thigh. Despite wanting to take it slow, Stephanie couldn’t help herself. This little girl was turning her on way too much. She had to get off. She pressed her pussy against Amanda’s thigh. ‘God, that feels so good!’ She closed her eyes and moved slowly along Amanda’s thigh, causing her to pant. She tried to be gentle, but Amanda was making it difficult.

She opened her eyes to look at Amanda. Amanda’s eyes were wide opened in the sheer happiness that she was having with Stephanie’s boobs. Her eyes glanced up and met Stephanie’s eyes and Amanda gave her the biggest smile. That did it. Stephanie couldn’t hold back anymore. She began thrusting hard against Amanda; the bed squeaking in protest to the vigorous action. With her other hand, Stephanie began pinching and tugging gently at Amanda’s tiny breast. Stephanie’s vigorous thrusting was also rubbing against Amanda’s pussy, causing her to clamp down on Stephanie’s nipple.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.