BSC05 The Girls of BSC - Cover

BSC05 The Girls of BSC

Copyright© 2016 by Murray Wilson

Chapter 13: Stephen Should Be Naked Too

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 13: Stephen Should Be Naked Too - A male student at Blanke Schande College is asked to be a Penis Pal to two young female students. He is ably assisted along the way by three prospective female students just visiting for the day.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Gay   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Group Sex   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Teacher/Student   School   Nudism  

“Yes. Yes, it does. Thankyou” replied Chloe finally after Latoya’s little treatise on Presenting Protocol. But Chloe still had more questions and continued with “but how many times do you or Manuela here get asked to Present your tits, butts and pussies?”

“Are these questions all necessary?” glared Jenny again at Chloe. “You’ll be coming here in two years yourself. Why don’t you just wait to find out? Why are you bothering our new friends here with such personal questions?”

This time Manuela chimed in. “It’s OK, Jenny. We don’t really mind. She has a young enquiring mind and they are questions that every girl asks at some stage when they know they are coming to a campus like BSC where all females must attend in the nude.”

Latoya then came in again with, “When I first started here I was getting asked to Present several times a day. It just seemed like you white boys couldn’t get enough of my black ass!” She looked at Stephen and laughed.

Stephen replied with “Damn straight we couldn’t and you must have one of the damn straightest black asses around!”

“And don’t you forget it white boy. Anyway, as I was saying I was getting several requests a day to flash my pink clit and black asshole but I would probably only get one a week now. Now Mandy over there ... when you start ... you girl are going to get requests all day long to show that clit and those pussy lips between all that lovely red bush of yours. Everybody is going to want to see you part those pubes for sure!”

This time it was Mandy’s turn to ask a question. “But didn’t you get nervous and shy when you were first asked to Present. I know I am going to get asked to do it but it does kind of scare me. How do you handle that?”

“Oh that’s easy” answered Manuela. “Just do it lots of times in front of your friends then when it happens out there on campus you are used to it and it is no big deal. In fact it can be kind of fun! You should have a go here with us if it really scares you. Old lover boy Stephen here will do the request and we will support you if you want.”

Mandy shook her head in a very definite no! She was enjoying walking about in the nude but was in no way ready to spread her legs and pussy lips in front of anyone just yet.

Manuela then offered to do a Presentation for the girls if Stephen would do the asking - so he did.

“Manuela Cortez” he began “I have only known you for a few short hours but I would consider it a great honor and privilege if you would Present your body to me for my viewing pleasure!”

“It would be my pleasure, young man” She replied.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.