BSC06 The Jennifer Effect - Cover

BSC06 The Jennifer Effect

Copyright© 2014 by Murray Wilson

Chapter 16: Pete’s Pancake House

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 16: Pete’s Pancake House - How one young girl's attendance at Blanke Schande College transforms a local community into a Totally Nudity Friendly population.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Gay   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Squirting   Exhibitionism   School   Nudism  

Jennifer, Adam, Sophie and Rhea had all been to Pete’s Pancake House before on many occasions before but today was so totally different that it might as well have been for the first time. The place was just full of naked people just like them and those naked people fitted all descriptions. Whole families had turned up in the nude to enjoy a hearty breakfast before beginning their day’s naked activities. Even the Grandads and Grandmas were joining in and enjoying the nudity with their families and nobody seemed to mind a bit.

There were young and old males and females in all stages of development in the restaurant and out on the streets - all completely naked and all being Totally Nudity Friendly. All the young boys seemed completely at ease with their developed and still developing penises being on full display. The young naked girls also seemed equally at ease displaying their soft downy pubic fluff and budding breasts along side the more wondrous view of the breasts and vaginas of their older sisters.

There were still quite a few people about that weren’t naked but by far most seemed only too keen to take advantage of Cedarcrest’s new Total Nudity Friendly Weekend bylaw. It also seemed, that judging by the conversation’s Adam was overhearing, that most people wanted the concept to carry on passed the weekend and into the working week then on for perpetuity. In fact the county’s population had already unofficially decided that such was going to be the case ... with or without any official laws or bylaws to sanction it. From this weekend on Total Nudity was just going to be an accepted norm about the place to whomever decided that they wanted to live, work and play without any clothing on at all.

“Well” said Jennifer. “How do you all feel? In the nude and surrounded by nudes. Isn’t this just great!”

Everyone nodded their agreement at that comment as they looked at each others naked and semi-naked bodies and smiled.

Even Rhea had warmed up nicely to the nudity friendly concept and had removed her vest so that she was now sitting at the table properly topless. There was nothing but bare skin on display from her waist up. She really did look lovely. Her hair was curly just like her mothers and cropped just below the ears so that it framed her beautifully dimpled faced to perfection. Rhea’s skin also had a lovely olive tone to it that enhanced the view of her now fully exposed breasts tremendously.

To Adam those little breasts seemed to leap out at him from across the table. They were just so pointy and tight. Being able to see the full sweep of Rhea’s naked shoulder’s, arms, stomach, neck and waist all converging on her young breasts suspended inches above the table constantly made Adam’s cock twitch. She really was the picture perfect ideal of youthful femininity. That picture was beautifully enhanced by Sophie and her lovely round breasts just next to Rhea’s then their was Jennifer and her immaculate tits sitting fully exposed right next to Adam. For Adam all this female eye candy was totally intoxicating and that was without even mentioning the waitresses.

The waitresses at Pete’s Pancake House could only be topless. Strict health regulations meant full nudity in food preparation establishments was out of the question. However, this fact did not stop these young waitresses from looking every bit just as lovely in little red, short skirts but with no tops on. The restaurant was full of small, medium and large youthful breasts flashing around all over the place as orders were taken, food was served and tables were cleared. One very cute little waitress even deliberately bounced her tits right in Adams face when she had taken everyone’s order. Without realizing what he was doing Adam instinctively leaned forward and kissed one of the girl’s swinging nipples before she disappeared out the back to sort out the order.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.