BSC06 The Jennifer Effect - Cover

BSC06 The Jennifer Effect

Copyright© 2014 by Murray Wilson

Chapter 1: Let the Nude Times Roll

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1: Let the Nude Times Roll - How one young girl's attendance at Blanke Schande College transforms a local community into a Totally Nudity Friendly population.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Gay   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Squirting   Exhibitionism   School   Nudism  

The blonde girl in the pretty, pink skirt and blouse stood alone in the carpark of Blanke Schande College and slowly looked around taking in the stillness of the morning. It was only 6:30am and the air was still fresh and clean with the smell of a new day still hanging in the softness of the morning mist.

The blonde girl in the pretty, pink skirt and blouse was Jennifer Jane Belmont. She had enrolled in a one semester Art Paper that was specializing in the human form and this was the first day and the first session. Her original intention had been to study full time at BSC but life had dealt this lovely young girl a few cruel blows lately - loss of job, loss of apartment, loss of boyfriend and loss of money - causing her to whittle her study choices down to just one paper for one semester and see how things progressed from there.

This of course meant that she had only enrolled as a part-time student and not a full-time one. However, Jennifer Jane Belmont knew that the rules for girls studying at BSC were exactly the same for part-time ones as they were for full-time ones ... i.e. total nudity at ALL times while on campus. This fact did not concern Jennifer at all. In fact she was quite looking forward to the experience even though several times now she had resisted the urge to go naked in her own apartment just to get used to the idea.

Jennifer had moved in with a solo mother and her fifteen year old daughter a few months back. Both mother and daughter were totally OK with what and where Jennifer would be studying. They had even tried themselves to encourage Jennifer to move about the apartment in the nude if she wanted to.

However, Jennifer had decided that she wanted her first day at Blanke Schande College to also be the first time she fully experienced total public nudity. That was why she had arrived at BSC so early. She wanted to give herself plenty of time to undress and to slowly embrace her first moments of real nakedness and all the sensations it might bring. The only problem being that Jennifer had absolutely no concept of just how powerful some of those sensations would prove to be!

As Jennifer stood by the open door of her car contemplating what article of clothing to take off first her mind was thrown back to a time eighteen months previous. She had been waitressing in a small cafeteria in Cedarcrest when two students from Blanke Schande had come in looking for something to eat and drink. The two girls were very pretty and also totally naked. They seemed to be full of such confidence as a result. Jennifer had already decided she wanted to attend BSC and meeting those two girls had greatly enhanced her resolve. That resolve went unchallenged until life threw at Jennifer some of those curve balls it is so good at dispensing from time to time.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.