Oh to Be Young Again - Cover

Oh to Be Young Again

by NDBareBear

Copyright© 2016 by NDBareBear

Incest Sex Story: Mom teaches son and friends

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Squirting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   .

Characters
Randy Rapter (Mr Richard & Mrs Bridget Rapter)
Troy - 16yo at vacant lot and in my gym class
Todd - Troy’s dad
Jerry - Vacant lot old guy - first bj
Jack - his friend that wants to fuck
Monica - Randy’s girl friend
Nancy - Monica’s mom


Chapter 1: My First Blowjob

Why was being naked such a big part of my life? It seems like everywhere I went I was checking out opportunities to be naked. And, believe me I found plenty. One of my first, and best, was riding my bike down to the lake. There was a vacant lot on a hill before you got to the lake, and I saw where cars had been turning in and driving along the edge of the trees. I didn’t see any cars so I pushed my bike into some bushes and started exploring. And, yes - my clothes did come off. While walking around I saw lots of empty beer cans and rubbers. I figured this was where the high-schoolers came to make out.

I heard a car coming so I ducked under cover of the bushes and waited. Who ever it was just kept going. I kept exploring and didn’t hear an old man walk up behind me. I assume it was the driver of that car, he must have seen my bike, parked and came back. “Havin’ a good time kid?” I turned to run but he said “even if you run, I got your bike and your clothes - where ya gonna go?” He told me to come over to him. He said, “Don’t worry kid, I ain’t gonna hurt you. I’m just a dirty old man who likes to suck dick. You okay with that?” He started taking off his clothes too and before long we were both naked and playin’ with each others cocks. It was really kinda fun, then it got really fun when he knelt down and put my dick in his mouth. I’ve beat off a bunch of times, but never had a blowjob. Now I was starting to see what the big deal was, damn does this feel good. It didn’t take long for me to cum. He looked up at me smiling, stood up and said “Turn about is only fair”. He was slowly jacking his dick and kept waving it at me. I dropped to my knees and just looked and touched for a few minutes. He said, “Come on kid, I ain’t got all day.” I put his dick in my mouth and he kinda did the rest. He was pushing it back and forth in my mouth and before I knew it he was cumming too. I started choking and started to take my mouth off, but he grabbed my head and kept me moving up and down on it. Actually, I was kinda liking it. It was salty and smooth. When he finally pulled out, my mouth felt empty and I tried to put him back in. He smiled and said “What’s your name kid?” I said “Randy”. He said to be back tomorrow about 2:00 and we could do it again. I excitedly said okay.

He left and my bike and clothes were right where I had left them. I squatted down in the grass and was rubbing my dick and thinking, that really wasn’t so bad, I hope he does comes back tomorrow. I heard another car and thought, what the heck. I just sat there rubbing my dick and it pulled up next to me. It was a high school guy and his girl. He just looked at me and said to beat it. I got up to leave and the girl whispered something to her boyfriend, then he turned to me “Hey kid, you ever seen a naked girl?” “Come on”. They walked back a few feet into the bushes and he started kissing her and feeling her tits. He took off her shirt and bra and I was looking at my first set of live tits. She took off her skirt and panties, and he was taking off his pants. Now I’m looking at a naked guy and a naked girl - I couldn’t decide which I wanted to see more. Her pussy and his dick were all covered with hair. He looked at me and said “This is gettin’ kinda creepy - take a hike kid.”

I got dressed and left. I’d forgot to wipe my dick off good before getting dressed so, here I was walking inside with cum stains all over the front of my shorts and not even knowing it. Mom kept her back to me and said “Dad won’t be home tonight. It’s just us, what do you feel like for dinner?” Just then she turned around and stopped mid sentence and was looking at my crotch. “What have you been up to?” she said with a smile. “You know, if you play with it too much, it’ll break!” “Get in the bathroom.” Now, I’m 14 years old and, I think I’m capable of taking a shower by myself - but noooo. Mom has to come in and make sure I’m getting clean! She spun me around and grabbed my dick and began pushing and pulling on it. Between her and all the soap, I was getting hard again. She started washing my balls and the spot between my balls and ass-hole. I said “Mom you need to quit” She smiled, started rinsing off my dick and said go ahead, I know how often you boys need to get this out of your system. She leaned in and started sucking my dick. I was surprised that it felt just like the guy earlier, I guess a mouth is a mouth! I exploded, again and was wondering just how often I could cum in a short period of time! Mom wiped the corners of her mouth and rinsed off my dick and said to make sure I NEVER said anything to anyone about this.

“Mom”, I said, “Are all girls tits the same?” She laughed and said “No darlin’ some are big, some are small, some have big nipples, some have dark aureola’. I asked her what that last thing was and she said “Don’t ever tell anybody I did this!” and took off her top and bra. She pointed out the aureola and as she was running her finger around the dark red area I noticed her nipples getting bigger. I asked if that was supposed to happen and she said usually, with most girls it does! It just means that they’re enjoying what’s happening.

We got dressed and she said I could watch TV for an hour.

Mom just made soup and sandwiches and we ate in front of the TV. She said, “You know, it’s okay going out and ‘being a boy’ but, you be careful, not everybody out there is trustworthy. You’re a smart boy, you just be careful. Where is it you go anyway?” I just looked at her. She smiled and said “Okay, but the first time you’re more than 2 minutes late coming home, I’m calling the police!”

“Half hour, then teeth and bed! K!?” I said yep. Mom came in after I was in bed and sat on the edge of the bed leaned down and gave me a kiss on the forehead and pulled the blankets up under my chin. Typical good night ritual except, this time she patted my dick and said “Is he all tucked in too” - I yelled mom! - she laughed turned out my lights and said night!


Chapter 2: Moms’ Can Be Such A Pain In The Ass

I was back out at the vacant lot by 12:00. I wanted to do some more exploring. I walked into the bushes for about 20 minutes before I came to another clearing that had a cliff overlooking the lake. I squatted down on the grass and just starred off into space. I looked down at myself and really liked the tan I was starting to get. Another guy came walking out of the bushes about 50 yards from where I was, he was naked too. There was no point in hiding, we were both naked. He came up to me and introduced himself as Troy and asked if he could sit. He was a couple years ahead of me at school but, we had the same gym period. He asked if I was gay or straight? I said neither, both, “I don’t know!” I like men and I like women! He said good answer, me too. Can I see yours. I laid my right leg down and let him see my cock. He laid his left leg down so I could see his. We talked a bit and I said I had to go. He asked if I was meeting Jerry or Jack. I said I didn’t know either of those names. He described Jerry and I said “Yea, that’s him” Troy said, “Yea, he’s cool and really gives good head. His friend though, Jack, be careful, he’ll want to fuck your ass.” I asked Troy if he’d ever let him and Troy said “once, but I just didn’t get into it.”

I got to where I was supposed to meet Jerry and just squatted down and waited. A car came in, drove by, and left. Looked like Jerry was a no-show. So, I went back to where Troy was and said, “Jerry couldn’t make it I guess” We sat real close together and started playing with each others dicks. And he asked if he could blow me. I said “only if I can blow you too!” So, we started sucking and playin’. I haven’t played with a lot of cocks but was really starting to enjoy it. We both blew our loads. I told him about goin’ home with cum covered shorts. He laughed and said that it was just he and his dad and that he’d done the same thing. I asked if he wanted to come over to my house and he said sure. We rode our bikes the 15 minutes over to my house and went in. I yelled at mom if it was okay if Troy and I had a soda. She said yes but to drink them out on the patio. We went outside and he said cool, you have a pool. Can we go in? Mom had just come out to meet Troy and said sure go ahead. Troy asked if I had a suit he could borrow and mom said don’t bother, you’re both boys - Mom went in and Troy and I stripped down and got in the pool. Mom came out once and brought some chips and asked if everything was okay. Of course it was, she was just hoping for a peek at one or both of us. Troy shocked the crap outta me and invited mom to join us. Mom thought for a minute and said okay, but I need to go put on a suit.

Mom came back in a few minutes with probably the least sexy bathing suit I have ever seen (and I’ve seen EVERY bathing suit, bra and panty in the Montgomery Wards catalog!). She got in and paddled around a bit then sat on the steps. Troy and I went over and stood in front of her. Troy was getting a boner and mom motioned for him to come closer to her. She pretended to pick something off his shoulder. Troy rubbed his boner against moms leg. I tagged mom on the shoulder and said “Tag, you’re it!” Troy and I swam off and mom took chase. She got Troy in the shallow end and grabbed his cock and said “Tag you’re it” She asked him quietly, “You and Randy blowing each other?” Troy said yea, and that I was real good at it. I went over to see what they were talking about, and mom said, “Troy says you’re really good at sucking cock.” I looked at Troy and he just shrugged his shoulders. Mom said “Show Me”. Troy sat up on the edge of the pool. I just looked at mom all confused. Mom leaned in first and said “I like to start at the base and slowly work my way to the top, the wetter you get it and the more tongue and lips, the better. Troy almost fell backwards and mom said “See! Here, you try”. I leaned over and started just like she said. Troy was in heaven!

Mom said, okay, you two, switch. Troy got down in the water and I sat up on the edge. She said, “Something else to try is putting your hands under the other persons thighs, and guys, this works with both men and women, and push their legs back towards their head. See how it raises their ass and spreads them open a little.” “Then lick, lick, lick for all your worth.” “Get the balls, and this area here, she touched between my balls and ass-hole, is the perineum.” “I don’t know any man or woman alive that doesn’t like that spot licked.” As mom licked my perineum I kept feeling around for something to grab on to. Holy crap this felt good. “Then” she said, “if the ass-hole doesn’t have shit hanging off it” Troy and I started laughing. I farted and started to apologize to mom, and she just said “Honey, farting is all part of it, it’s going to happen for men and women, don’t be embarrassed, and don’t apologize, just keep going!” “Anyway, if it’s all nice and clean lick the ass-hole...” She didn’t even get to finish her sentence before I was cumming all over my chest and some even shot all the way up to my mouth. I was screaming (quietly) and shaking my head back and forth and my whole body was shaking like a leaf!

Mom smiled at me and asked if that felt good. I wanted to sit up and give her a hug, but I couldn’t move.

“One last thing guys, foolin’ around with guys at your age is okay. Most people will say it’s wrong and that you’re going to hell! Fuck them! Do what feels good for you! If it’s with a guy or a gal - just be respectful and don’t ever force anything on anyone! Male/Female is the ‘normal’ relationship ... but if you like a guy - like him a lot!

Mom started heading for the steps, and Troy leaned over and asked what my last name was, I said “Rapter”. Troy yelled over to my mom “Thanks Mrs Rapter can you teach us about eating pussy too!” Mom just smiled and headed inside.


Chapter 3: Everybody’s Naked!

Mom, Dad and I were sitting out by the pool when dad said, “Randy, your mom told me about the other day.” I gave mom a look the could kill and dad continued, “it’s okay, we’re not mad, in fact just the opposite. We’re happy you not doing things just to conform with others. In keeping with that thought, your mom and I are going to a nudist resort on Monday for four days. Now, you can either come with us or uncle Larry said he’d come over here.” I said, Isn’t that the kind of place where everybody gets naked?” I’m in ... but what if I ... get excited?” “Don’t worry, you won’t be the only one, it’s just a part of nudism. I asked if Troy could come. Dad looked at mom and she shrugged her shoulders shaking her head yes. I’ll go talk to Troy’s dad tonight, and if he says ok, then fine!”

Later that evening, I knocked on their door and Troy’s dad, I assumed, answered the door. “Hi, I’m Richard Rapter, my son is Randy?” “oh yeah, come on in, Randy’s a good kid, what can I do for you ... have a seat ... you wanna a beer?” “Thanks and yeah, I’d love one.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.