BSC02 The Adventures of Janet and Becky - Cover

BSC02 The Adventures of Janet and Becky

Copyright© 2016 by Murray Wilson

Chapter 1: The First Day

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1: The First Day - A story about two girls attending Blanke Schande College and how they decide to become Absolutes - girls that go nude not only on campus but everywhere off campus as well.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   Nudism  

Before the alarm had sounded its final bleep Janet Rivers was awake – wide awake. Not only was she wide awake but her heart was pounding strongly below her young, naked breasts. She sat up immediately on her bed in the female dormitory of Blanke Schande College. She sat there quietly in the early morning light for fifteen minutes. Other girls in the dormitory were beginning to stir and make their way to the showers before beginning their day. Others slept on - not having the need to get to early lectures or other appointments.

Janet sat there - silent - as the morning light gained strength from the rays of the rising Sun. Some of those rays hit her back through the door-less entranceway and she too began to gain strength. Eventually she took a deep breath and stood up. She was going to make it. Her confidence level was rising in step with the rising sun. Her beating heart was slowing to its normal rhythm. It was going to be OK. Today was going to be the first day of something wonderful for Janet. An adventure! A whole new way of living! This was her first day as an Absolute!

In another dormitory Becky Bartell had woken up at the same time. She was also experiencing exactly the same apprehension. She was up immediately and got under the shower allowing herself the pleasure of all that warm water washing over her naked body. She felt her confidence lift as her body warmed up under the stream. She turned the water off then breathed in deeply several times as she stepped out of the shower cubicle. She always loved the feeling of not having to get dressed ... this was Blanke Schande! No female – student or staff – had to put on anything after a shower and they could stay that way ALL day – totally and wonderfully NUDE! But today Becky Bartell was going to go one step further. She was going to stay nude OFF campus as well. Today she was going to begin the life of an Absolute!

Neither Janet nor Becky ever tired of that feeling of being able to step out into their day totally naked all day and every day ... twenty four seven. It was ALWAYS just so wonderful. Every other female on campus felt the same. All female students and staff of BSC cherished their life of total female nudity on campus. They valued it very highly and what it did for their personalities and character building was nothing short of amazing not to mention the academic achievements it produced as well.

For Janet and Becky today was going to be different. Neither of them were going to put on a stitch of clothing anywhere, anytime, on or OFF campus. This was their first day as Absolutes and they were very nervous but also very excited. They were going to support each other totally in this venture and they had the total support of Danny and Peter – their BSC boyfriends.

Both girls made their way towards the same cafeteria from different directions for breakfast. The early morning sun gave their naked bodies a beautiful golden glow. Droplets of water still glistened in the light on their hair and skin. Both girls loved the feeling of the ‘air towel’ that caressed and dried them as they moved and reminded them each just how much they loved being at Blanke Schande College. Being nude all the time on campus had given them both so much more confidence in themselves and now they were going to take that to the next level by being totally unclothed OFF campus as well!

By the time both girls had reached the cafeteria they were completely dry and looked gorgeous. Janet was by far the more stunning of the two but Becky was still very attractive and the two male students they were meeting never failed to appreciate just how lovely these two naked female students were.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.