The Accident - Cover

The Accident

Copyright© 2016 by Old Man with a Pen

Chapter 7

The first thing Val said, “Who the hel are you?”

“Holly Homemaker ... ex damsel in distress. Who are you?” said Holly.

Val Hero Caretaker,” Val said. “Where is Hero David ... and get that stinking pile of trash outta here!”

“That’s him.” Holly indicated the pile.

“Good Lord! David? Is that you?”

“Yes, ma’am.”

“You stink.”

“He does, doesn’t he.” Not a question ... a simple statement of fact.

“I don’t smell any worse than I did when I left.” I looked Val in the eye. Then I thought of the accident in the bank. “Maybe a little.”

Holly was standing next to Val ... and ... for the life of me ... I couldn’t choose. I had a feeling that rescue work was going to be hard.

Val said, “Normally, Holly would get the Healing Tank first ... but...” She indicated ... with a wave of her hand.

I can take a hint as well as the next man, I walked through the door...

And the healing tank said, “Strip ... you’re not getting in me with those clothes. The door on the right ... and take a shower!”

I left the leathers in a pile and stepped in the shower.

AAH! ... Hot! Hot! Hot! ... Lovely! I settled in for a good soak.

“None of that,” said the Ceiling. “Just scrub,”

So I scrubbed. The cleaner I got ... the worse the pile of clothes smelled. Pretty soon I was gagging.

Suddenly, the stink was gone. I shut off the water and stepped out ... no towel ... no leathers either. “Who ever moved the clothes ... Thank you!”

“You’re welcome,” said the Ceiling. “They were blistering my paint.”

Back through the door, I made to dive in the tub.

“Hold on, Bub ... let me sniff them pits.”

And the tank did.

“Ok ... get in.”

Thirty seconds later I was out.

I stepped out to French boudoir ... all pink and copper with cream drapes over stained glass windows ... it was sickening.

A nude Holly brushed by ... her turn in the tank. Nude ... not naked. Perfection like Holly is never naked.

She was some longer in the tank.

While I waited Val fed me a light snack ... oysters on the half shell, 16 ounce rare Porterhouse, baked potato with trimmings and a great salad.

Fed ... Val used the rest of the time catching up.

Holly ... I must have caught her at the wrong time ... she was pregnant in a week ... heck and shuckydarn.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.