The Accident - Cover

The Accident

Copyright© 2016 by Old Man with a Pen

Chapter 23

Val was completely unfazed by two rescues. It was like we were expected ... all three of us. When we walked through the portal, she was waiting with restorative, three robes and a preheated healing chamber ... a warm Sam ... if you will.

“Hello. Timma, you’re first ... you’ve been there longer,” Val said, ushering the dust pile into the chamber room. We could hear Sam bitching about the dirt before Val shut the door.

“We’ll get to you next,” Val told Eloise. “Refreshments? Sparkling wine?”

Eloise melted, “The one thing I missed ... decent drink. I’d love a ‘32. Thanks.”

A stemmed crystal goblet brim-full of a bubbly light pink beverage appeared on the table.

“No gulping,” said the ceiling. “How about you, Dave?”

“Underage ... damnit.” I replied.

“Not on Crossroads,” he giggled.

“Wait ... Timma?” I asked Val.

“Timma Anthropologist.”

“That kid?”

“I’m Forty ... remember,” she said. “Timma has several monographs published. She’s famous ... and just turned nineteen. Seriously ... her rescue was a masterstroke.”

“It was a damned accident,” I said.

Well ... what do you know ... and a breeder. This should be fun.

Legal age on Crossroads ... hmmm ... that opened a multitude of paths ... ever one more destructive than the last.

“I believe I’ll stick with Restorative and water, please,” I was looking up. I was presented with a glass of water.

Timma was released and Eloise encapsulated. Let the games begin!

Val was quite happy “helping” with the festivities. Girl-girl being the activity of necessity on Cassandra, she was no stranger to the taste of woman ... and liked it ... especially combined with a liberal helping of me in the mix. Restorative production ramped up.

Thank god for teenage stamina. Eloise was released from durance vile. The quarters reeked of sexual release for several weeks.

It is my sad duty to report that Timm and Eloise won the production award just as I was coming into my powers.

The stomach cramps are the pits. If there was anything that would hinder my return ... the cramps were it.

...

...

Who am I kidding?

“He’s hiding in the closet ... again,” shouted Grace.

“Breakfast is ready,” Mom shouted. “First day as a freshman ... are you excited? Michigan State! Rah! Rah! Rah!”

“David?”

“Yes Daddy?”

“Remember ... a gentleman never tells. Be good to your sister. She’s going to visit you regularly. Only decent men ... you hear me?”

“Yes, Dad.”

“Here’s the keys. I don’t know why you wanted a Dodge Town Wagon. You could have had a Corvette.”

“Too fancy, Dad.”

“Grace?”

“I’m coming with ... unlike some people I know ... I have a brain ... Advanced Graduation,” She laughed. It was evil.

Going to college with my sister ... yuck.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.