The Accident - Cover

The Accident

Copyright© 2016 by Old Man with a Pen

Chapter 14

She’s my sister ... what ever else she is ... she’s still my sister.

I hoped she was dry. Shouldn’t have gone down on her ... but I did. Then I fucked her for four hours. We got home at five o’clock Sunday. Mom was waiting up. Grace couldn’t walk. I had to drag her in.

“Mom,” she groaned, “You lied to me. He’s HUGE.”

“Aw ... c’mon, Grace. He’s Finn ... it’s too cold to grow ‘em big.”

“David,” Grace said. “Show her.”

And of course, Grace had fucked me to a bloody stump. So, what I showed mom was exactly what she expected ... a stub.

“Mom,” complained Grace, “That is not the same dick, I mean, it is ... but that’s not what did the deed. My hairbrush is bigger than that.”

Oops.

I headed up to my attic room ... and my closet. No matter how long I’m on Chaos and Crossroads ... fifteen minutes passes on Earth. I stripped off my regalia and headed for the portal. I made it through the second door sans clothing.

“Honey! I’m home!”

Val was seated ... sprawled ... in what could only be called a red satin double wide sex lounger with curves that reminded me of the swoop fendered C-3 Corvette ... the lounger ... not Val.

Val knew I was coming ... sorry about that ... and dressed ... undressed ... for it...

She looked marvelous. Lounging on the lounger with her back to the door.

She stretched.

“Wonderful!” she turned, “ ... what happened to your cock?”

“Senior Prom.”

“Get in the tub!”

The healing chamber is jokingly referred to the tub on Cassandra. Never on Crossroads ... the tub gets mad.

“Sorry, Sam,” apologized Val Hero-Caretaker. “Don’t hurt him.”

“Yes Ma’am.”

Since I didn’t know ... Sam could be Samuel ... or Sam could be Samantha ... he/she could change voices at will ... I waited until I was in the tank before I said...”Yeah, Sam. Don’t hurt me.”

“Wouldn’t dream of it ... you’ve been a polite boy. Now shut up and let me fix this.”

I did ... Sam did ... Val and I partied until the ceiling said, “We’ve got to brew up some more Restorative. You two have drunk it all up.”

I guess that was a hint because three folders dropped on Val’s desk ... two reds and a green.

Both reds were a wash ... Val and the ceiling got together and decided both of them had had 4 chances to be rescued and that was 8 heroes lost. The green ... last choice.

Stepping out of the bank, I decided with one whiff that the first town was paradise. The smell of this one was damn close to a cross between a hot dog factory and a tannery with overtones of fermenting river mudflats and a feedlot ... pig feed lot ... cows smell better. There was a sweet stench that bespoke unburied humans dead a week. Yeah ... the first town ... smelled better ... and that wasn’t saying much.

I had some decent clothes in my box ... I’d armed myself and started footing it to the Inn. I don’t know why ... but restorative wears off with bacterial stench and I was hungry.

I made it to the Inn ... but not right away.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.