Fun With Hypnosis - Cover

Fun With Hypnosis

by The elliptic pencil

Copyright© 2021 by The elliptic pencil

Mind Control Sex Story: Teens, hypnosis, female masturbation. What more needs to be said?

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Hypnosis   Fiction   Humiliation   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Voyeurism   Slow   .

Debbie was hypnotized, absolutely, totally completely hypnotized. Oscar hadn’t been sure it would work. But, she seemed to be under a deep, deep trance.

“Fuck man,” Will said, “is she under? I mean hypnotized? No shit, is this real?” He looked at Debbie. She was slumped in the backseat of the chair and leaning in his general direction. He pushed her gently away and she slumped to the other side. “So now she’ll do whatever we tell her to do?”

“Fuck and suck.” Louie grinned.

“Back off you guys. She needs to go into a deeper trance.” Oscar stepped forward, in front of Debbie, kind of protectively. Louie and Will moved back a few steps. But they kept their attention focused on the girl. Oscar glanced at the cheat sheet he held in one hand. Then he told Debbie that she was feeling more and more relaxed, more and more in a deep sleep. He repeated that she could only hear and respond to his voice. This is really working, he thought. This is amazing, totally fucking amazing.

After about five minutes, Oscar told Debbie to stand up. She did. He assured her that she was being a perfect subject. He told her how good she felt, how she was relaxed and at ease. “You’re a beautiful girl, Debbie. You know that don’t you?” Debbie nodded and smiled. Her eyes were still closed. Louie and Will looked at one another and shrugged. Debbie wasn’t beautiful, she was barely average, kind of scrawny and soft. She did drugs a little, the boys knew. Maybe she’d even been a little high. Maybe that’s why she’d been so easy for Oscar to hypnotize. Louie and Will remained silent and watched as Oscar seemed to be controlling the girl.

Oscar spoke to her again, slowly and authoritatively. “That’s a sexy outfit you’re wearing. I bet you like to wear sexy clothes and show off for us boys, don’t you?”

Debbie nodded. “Uh huh.”

“You wear that short skirt to show off your pretty legs, don’t you?”

She smiled and nodded again. “Uh huh.”

“Wow,” Oscar said. “You are even cuter than I realized. Your legs look really smooth. You must have just shaved them recently. When did you last shave your lovely long legs?”

“Uh huh. This morning, in the shower.”

“Do you shave your pussy, Debbie?”

“Uh huh.”

“Did you shave your pussy this morning, in the shower?”

“Uh huh.”

“Did you shave it all smooth, like your legs? or did you leave some pussy hair?”

“I shave my pussy all smooth. I like that best.”

“I bet you’d like to show us boys how pretty your smooth pussy looks.”

“Uh huh.”

“So lift up your short skirt, Debbie.” Oscar watched as she did just that. Underneath the skirt she was wearing what was almost a thong. It left little to the imagination. “Wow, very nice, Debbie, very nice. Let me slip that down so there will be nothing covering your beautiful smooth pussy?”

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.