Mistakes
Chapter 12

Copyright© 2016 by Always Raining

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 12 - When Gary Trowbridge invited Roderick Mason to have sex with Gary's wife Rachel to put more variety into their marriage, Rod could not believe it. Rachel was a fox, devastatingly beautiful. However, Rod had principles about married women, and knew Gary was making a huge mistake. Sure enough he was, and it led to more and more (mistakes that is)!

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   Slow  

Somehow after a helter-skelter rush through the flat, we found ourselves in the bedroom and she was standing by the bed, legs apart, hands on hips, now confident in herself, brazen. She was perfect in every way.

I moved to take her in my arms again but she held up her hand to arrest my progress and began to strip rapidly. She crossed arms on the hem of her sweater and flung it up and to the left, followed by her tee shirt which flew to the right. Her skirt was pushed down and allowed to fall the rest of the way while she hooked her thumbs into her tights which followed the skirt in short order, pushed down all the way to her feet, her breasts hanging and pressing against her bra. Her hands went behind her and the bra flew into my face, at which she chuckled, and while I was struggling to escape the bra, her panties joined it on my face. She had a good aim.

When I emerged from her undies, her musky scent lingering in my nose, I found she was wearing nothing but a sultry look and a seductive smile, and a puddle of nylon on her feet. One foot fiddled with the other and the puddle dried. She stood legs apart.

“Roderick Mason,” she said, her head cocked to one side, now so confident, “This is what you get. Take a good look, make sure you still want it, after what I did.”

So I looked, allowing my gaze to begin at her dainty feet, sweep slowly up her sculptured calves and slim thighs to tarry a while at her sex, noticing she sported a landing strip while being shaved clean below. Then over her gently rounded stomach with its captivating navel, and on to her proud breasts, her long sinuous neck, delicate face, and newly brushed, glowing hair in a pony tail.

I was lost in her beauty, not for the first time, but never with such intensity, but then I’d never seen her naked before.

“Perfect in every way!” I said with rapt admiration. “So beautiful, so sexy. But you’re not an ‘it’ you’re a ‘she’.”

“And the back view?” she asked archly, turning round to present her beautiful neck with wisps of hair falling over it, the majestic curve of her spine sweeping down to hide between her tight superbly round bottom cheeks, her flaring hips and her long shapely legs. Even the backs of her knees were turning me on. She looked at me over her shoulder.

I was gazing at her, tongue-tied. I couldn’t find words to show my admiration and lust for such a delicious package. She bent forward away from me, displaying her clean lipped vulva, already glistening in her readiness. She stood upright. My cock was doing the same under my tracksuit bottoms.

“So you’ll keep me?” she asked smiling, and gazing at my bulge tenting my tracksuit.

“No,” I said, seeing her immediate frown of uncertainty. “You aren’t a piece of property: I can’t ‘keep’ you or ‘own’ you. I had to correct Gary on that mistake. I can only beg you to stay with me for always, and to tell me before you go swanning off for a girly chat!”

A fleeting guilty look was instantly replaced by a gentle smile spreading over her face, and her eyes seemed to shine with unshed tears as she turned to face me.

“You’ll never have to beg,” she said. “I’m not going anywhere. I’ll not make that mistake again. You’re all I want.”

With that the naked nymph flicked the duvet off the bed.

“Strip!” she ordered, desire flaming in her eyes.

It did not take long: I was only wearing two articles of fairly loose clothing which I shed easily, leaving me totally exposed to her lascivious gaze. She groaned gutturally as her eyes roved over me.

“God, you’re beautiful,” she growled. “I’ve been waiting so long for this. For you. Get on the bed. On your back.”

No sooner had I obeyed than she leapt onto the bed, straddled my prone body and grasped me by my shoulders, looking down on me with an intense smile. Then she dipped her head and kissed my mouth.

She began with my lips, thrusting her eager tongue deep into my mouth, so I pushed it out again and invaded hers. Then she left my lips and kissed my chin, throat, nipping it gently before kissing onward over my chest, pulling at my vestigial nipples, all the while holding my eyes with an urgent gaze.

I was conscious of her steel-hard nipples, her stomach and her mound pressing, then raking hard southward, as she made her progress kissing my navel, my stomach, and the creases of my groin.

Now my cock, I silently begged, but she was kissing and licking my thighs in a zigzag motion, left then right, all the while growling her pleasure. She was kissing my knees. It was intense, and I groaned and moaned and sighed; it was almost unbearable when she reached my feet.

“All of you,” she murmured, full of carnal desire. “I love all of you.”

It was too much. I reached for her and pulled her upwards until her nips were once again scraping my stomach, when I flipped her over and rolled over her, onto my arms. She gave a frustrated wanton whine, which I stopped with my mouth on hers.

Then it was my turn to tour her ears, her neck, each rounded breast, tweaking those long nipples making her exhale noisily, her eyes closed and her mouth hanging open, as she lost herself in the intense sensations. Then onward, dipping into her pretty navel, gaining a giggle, before moving on to kiss her creases and move to her thighs, knees and feet. She cried out as I worshipped the soles and ankles, as she ran absent-minded fingers through my hair.

“All of you,” I said in reply to her assertion, “I love all of you too.”

She moaned.

“Roddy, please! I’m nearly there, oh yes, so close!”

I scooted up to her now wet snatch and without any finesse tongued her clit, which did the job. She really did scream. Her back arched and fell, and the spasms wracked her as she verbally abused me.

“Oh you dog! What are you doing to me? Oh fuck fuck fuck! So good! Now! OH, Yes!”

Her eyes were wild as she peaked, mouth hanging open. She was frenzied, pulling me up her.

“Please, Roddy my stud, in me now, please!”

I knew I shouldn’t have, but out of devilment I did say it: “Sorry Rachel, I don’t put it into married women. You are still married aren’t you? I see no Decree?”

She screamed in frustration. “You stupid prick! The Decree has been ratified, all I’m waiting for is the sodding paperwork! I’m single and desperate, you berk! So screw me senseless with that fucking rod, Rod, damn you!” She couldn’t help a giggle.

“In that case, my dearest love...” I pulled myself up to her, and as my face reached hers, her wild eyes begging for some frenzied coupling, her hand snaked down and put me to her, and I slipped urgently into her slick and clasping pussy all the way to my root, while she wept and groaned with the intensity of it.

“O-o-h! Aah! I’m coming again! Nooo! Too much!” at this, after such eloquence, she degenerated into vulgar noises, squeaks and guttural grunts, which expressed what was happening in her with vehement accuracy, as her perfect body writhed and twitched under me, her fists drumming on my back, her beautiful legs waving in the air, spread wide.

I hadn’t even started to move, and when I did move, she redoubled her cries and imprecations against my torturing her with orgasms, at least that’s what I think she meant by the mixture of alternating complaining and encouraging squeals and gurgles.

I was overcome in my turn with the feel of her silken passage grasping my cock in warm velvet (Cassie was right about the grasping), and I wanted to maintain the extreme feeling as long as I could, so I moved very slowly out to her entrance and then sank back into her depths and then again, and again. I was teetering on the edge of my own climax, so warm and welcoming was her sheath, and I didn’t want to come just yet and disappoint myself. I knew I would not disappoint Rachel, who was still twitching under me, and making my attempts at prolonging my pleasure very difficult indeed.

However, it was inevitable that I would fail to hold off, and I couldn’t help heedlessly speeding up until in no time I was battering her helpless little pussy, making my own roars of appreciation, holding my breath, then my body still, and exhaling as the intense spurting spasms took me, firing my sperm into her, before thrusting anew to complete my emptying.

The fluttering sensations continued long after I was drained, and each spasm and jerk drew a new moan from my lover, who was at last returning to normal.

I was surprised how long I stayed hard, and I allowed myself the luxury of gently stroking in and out of her. Now she was sighing each time I penetrated her, a dreamy look on her face as she began to focus her gaze once more on me.

“Oh yes! Keep doing that,” she exhorted me. “It feels so good, really comfortable, so relaxing.”

I said nothing but did as I was told, until at last I softened and slipped from her. A sigh of disappointment, was that from me or her?

She came into my arms, as I moved off her and lay down, and I traced over the flawless silky smooth skin of her shoulder, her side, down to her waist, and then over her breast before straying to her perfect buttocks, cupping their firm roundness, then a finger along her crease and back up the ridges of her spine.

“Roddy?”

“Yes, my love.”

“It was worth the wait!”

Then a happy chuckle and she kissed my neck. I kissed her, chewing and teasing her lips, nibbling and sucking each between mine, and she began to do the same. Then she pulled away. “I’ve never come that fast. It was intense.”

Then, “I’m hungry!”

So we walked nakedly to the kitchen and had cheese and crackers, and against my better judgement part of a bottle of Merlot. Then we returned to bed and played with each other’s bodies, stroking, prodding, tickling, blowing, sucking and nipping, admiring our shapes and the feel of our skin.

Before long Rachel began sighing and gasping as my fingers enjoyed the button of her clitoris and her inner lips. Her hips began to rise and fall. For my part my cock rose and hardened in the grasp of her hand, and, she feeling it, rolled over me and straddled me. I let her do what she wanted, while I grazed her erect nipples with my palms, holding her smooth breasts and gently squeezing. They were so firm they hardly gave at all.

She took my cock, applied it and sank down, thereafter gently rising and falling, her tied hair swishing around her shoulders, softly keening as she relished the sensation of being stretched again and again as she sank each time. She leaned forward to kiss and enjoy a different angle, then sitting erect while stroking my chest and stomach, before leaning back to press my rod against her G-spot.

Her eyes were closed and her mouth was slightly open, so lost was she in the exotic feelings occasioned by the slowness of her actions. Absently she began to fondle her breasts, twisting her nipples and mauling the flesh. She was in her own world of intense pleasure.

For my part, I just lay there under her, motionless, apart from my hands and arms with which I traced over all the available firm, taut, warm skin. I tousled her hair, pulling her pony tail free for her hair to fall over each shoulder, and tickle my chest. She cocked her head to allow me touches under and behind her ears. Everything was slow, very slow.

I stroked her flanks, following the concave curve of her waist down to her flaring hips, than featherlight down each outer thigh, and then back again.

Then after an age, she fell forward onto my chest and offered her lips for another kiss, undulating her hips to keep my cock moving in and out.

“Now, my Lord and Master,” she murmured with the suspicion of smile, “with your permission I will take my pleasure on your body.”

“Granted my lady!” I responded. She giggled and her face was radiant and her eyes twinkled. My spirits leapt at her happiness.

With a laugh, she began to rise and fall with more determination, faster and faster, falling with greater and greater force before rising and falling yet again, working her body on my root as she pursued her own gratification and release, her tongue snaking over her lips.

“Please,” she begged. I knew what she wanted.

For every fall of hers, I pushed up my hips to meet her, and our bodies slammed together again and again, until I took her nipples and pinched, when with a strangled cry and a total loss of rhythm she came hard.

She fell on me and lay groaning with each shudder until she at last quietened and kissed me voraciously.

“That was so deep!” she said breathlessly. “You do such things to me. I’ve never...” and she drifted into silence, the result of more intense kissing of my lips and face and neck.

I was still inside her, still rock hard, but not in the slightest frustrated. Her total immersion in her feelings was so enjoyable I felt relaxed and content, though my penis clearly disagreed and remained poker-stiff.

Suddenly she stiffened and sat up, pushing me deep again and gasping, before looking puzzled and penitent.

“It’s OK,” I said. “It was good for me too. Still is!”

“But you haven’t come!” she said with a worried frown.

“Do you always have to come?” I asked her.

“Well, no, it can feel really good without an orgasm.”

“There you are then.” I said.

“But...”

“Hmm?” I asked.

“I was going to talk about previous lovers. I should stop doing that. I really don’t want to spend all my time comparing you to them.”

“So you don’t accord star ratings?”

She laughed, “Of course not. Anyway any woman would tell the man she was with he was a five star lover, wouldn’t she?” She moved a little, settling my cock deeper in her.

She paused and reflected. “Most men assumed I came every time as well.”

“You faked it?”

“Sometimes, otherwise they got upset, but usually I didn’t have to. The arrogant ones just believed I came every time even when I didn’t.”

“Please Rachel, never fake it with me?”

She fell forward again and hugged me. “I promise. Somehow with you it doesn’t matter. We have a love-life beyond sex. Just being together is all I want; I had a taste of a sexless life with you, when we weren’t quite cuckolding Gary and there seemed no likelihood that we would ever have sex. Even that was much better than life and sex with anyone else. I used to long for our meetings.”

She had kept moving her hips gently and accordingly I remained hard inside her, slipping to and fro in her slickness. She stated the obvious.

“You’re still hard. you’re filling me.”

“True.”

“Please Roddy, do it again. This time, take me from behind.” She lifted off me. the air felt cold on my cock, though the room was warm.

“Come on, lover,” she urged, getting on her hands and knees on the bed beside me.

The sight of her hanging tits taking a totally different shape in that position, and her perfectly rounded buttocks with their enticing crease, persuaded me to change my mind. I knelt up and moved behind her.

“That’s right, Sweetheart, now push inside and skewer me,” she said from her position with her head on the pillow.

I spread her bum cheeks, and drew a finger over her rosebud. She gasped and stiffened, then relaxed.

“Do me there if you want,” she said. “I’m all yours; it’s all yours, Roddy.”

I remembered her saying that Gary tried to take her anus, and that it finished her for him, and I felt real gratitude that even after such a painful experience she would still do it for me. I was touched by her generosity and abandonment.

“Not today,” I said, leaving my options open, as I pushed my cock lower and into her pussy, which, being well lubricated, accepted it with ease and a welcoming squeeze from her.

Her bottom was so exquisitely round, her waist so enticingly narrow, and her neck revealed by her drooping hair aching to be kissed, that for a moment I forgot what I was doing and stayed still deep and warm in there.

“What... ?” she lifted her head and looked round.

“I’m enjoying the view,” I said. “You really are the most beautiful woman. I can’t believe–”

“Roddy!” she chided, and I felt her squeeze me. “Cassie is right: your self-image is terrible. I’m very lucky to have you, you’ve no idea how you turn me on. I feel so full of you. Sooner or later, you’ll have to believe that.”

“I think it’s coming,” I said, meaning my improved self-image.

“I think you’re right,” she giggled, meaning my cock stiffening a little more. “There’s quite a lot of it stretching my puss. Mmm. Quite a lot!”

I stroked her curving back and ran my hand over her bottom cheeks, pulling out to see where I was lodged and pushing back in again.

“Come on Lover,” she urged, “Do me! Take your pleasure on me, keep pushing that big thing you’ve got there where it belongs. Oh! So deep!”.

Her words had certainly inflamed my passion and I thrust faster and faster, harder and harder, while she grunted and moaned with every penetration, until I felt the gathering. I only had time to gasp “Coming!” before my throbbing cock spewed into her.

“Oh!” she gasped, “I felt that! I felt you come! So good! So deep!”

She hadn’t come, and I was about to remark on the fact. I disengaged and she turned on her side to face me.

“No, I didn’t.” she said peacefully, “but it felt really good, knowing I was giving you pleasure, like you did before.”

“It’s one o’clock,” I said. “Time to sleep?”

“I’ve looked forward to this for so long.”

“Looked forward? To what? The sex?”

“That as well. But going to sleep with you and waking with you in the morning. For me, that’s the most intimate we can be.”

“So,” I said, kissing her gently. “Good night, my love.”

She wriggled against me, getting comfortable, then kissed me. “Good morning, my lover.”

“Pedant!” I whispered, and she laughed, then wrapped herself further round me and fell asleep.

I did not sleep, or least not right away. Some hours ago, I recalled, I was uncertain of this relationship. Her flight to Nuala instead of confiding in me had me feeling insecure because it cut me out and by failing to leave any indication of what she was doing, she had made me feel more so. Her explanation showed me how strong and constant her love was.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.