Tracy in Trouble - Cover

Tracy in Trouble

Copyright© 2016 by bydasea

Chapter 39

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 39 - A young 16 year old girl makes a bet with her friends, which they do a lot. But this time when she lost, they blackmail her and make her perform many sexual acts.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Reluctant   Blackmail   Lesbian   BiSexual   Fiction   Mother   Brother   Father   BDSM   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Exhibitionism   Analingus   Teacher/Student   Public Sex   School   Nudism  

Now that Tracy and Rachel both had dirty rags instead of nice clothes, they made them put all the things away in boxes at the back door. They had to wad them up and throw them in. Each day, they would randomly pick out something to wear, but they could not see as they picked the clothes out. Whatever they grabbed would be what they wore.

School was to start in two days, but the football team had already started practice. They had gone through all the tryouts and those that were left would be on the team. And, according to the coach, he had a winning team this year and had already promised them a good reward if they did well.

That night, the three sluts, Tracy, Rachel, and Evelyn were all taken to the gym. They were taken naked into the boys’ locker room where they saw three mattresses laid out on the floor. Mr. Frank, Tim, John, and the other two girls busied themselves arranging the three sluts, tying them spread eagle on the mattresses. Then they were left alone for a while.

Meanwhile, the boys had all gathered around the coach after a great practice game with an opposing school. They had beaten them and the coach said their reward was waiting in the locker room.

The boys all ran to the room to find what the coach had for them. As they entered, they all shouted and clapped their hands. They saw three counts, ready to fuck. All the boys stripped out of their uniforms and lined up. The first three guys dove right on the whores and started fucking them. As soon as they shot their loads three more jumped on. This went on all night until the early hours of the morning. They even went to the other locker room and invited the losing team to join them. The three cunts were fucked continually all night by everyone. Most of the guys were so horny, they went back for seconds and

thirds. Needless to say, the three girls’ cunts were like raw meat when they were finally released. They stood up and cum just ran from their holes. The men put them in the shower long enough to rinse off the excess cum and then out to the car to go home. They didn’t even fight it when they were put into the cages. That is, everyone but Evelyn. she had a job to do and that was to suck off Tim and John before Mr. Frank took her home to her own cage.

They were all allowed to sleep for as long as they wanted that day and night. But they would have to be up early the next day to get ready to start school.

They were really cramped up when they were finally released from their cages, and stretched to get the kinks out of their bodies. They had to fix breakfast for everyone and then were allowed to eat again. This time it wasn’t dog food, but a nice warm mush the girls had fixed for them. However, it was still eaten from the bowls on the floor like dogs.

Then it came time to get dressed. They were both blindfolded and led outside to the box of rags. They each reached in and pulled out a garment to wear. They

were only allowed one piece of clothing each day, and if they only picked a blouse or skirt, the other half would stay uncovered.

Tracy was first and reached in to her box and luckily pulled out an old dress. However, it had half the buttons missing, but at least she would be mostly covered.

Next, was Rachel’s turn. She reached in and felt around. she thought she had a dress in her hands, but when she was allowed to look it was only a tiny blouse. She tried to complain, but Linda slapped her and said, “Look, cunt, you picked it out, now you have to wear it. Now put it on.”

Tracy saw the fear in her mother’s eyes and said, “May I exchange clothes with her?”

The others had a little conference and decided they would allow it for today, but Rachel had to do something else during the day to make up for not wearing what she picked. And, they would tell her what sometime during the day.

So, the two girls swapped clothes and Rachel was now mostly covered, but Tracy was naked from the waist down. And, she had to go to the first day of school like this. But she had saved her mother from the embarrassment, at least this time.

They were taken out of the house and put in the car. Linda drove them all to school while John went to work. Once they arrived at school, Linda parked as far away as she could and then told the sluts to get out. Rachel got out first and hoped she could stay in front of Tracy, to help hide her nakedness, but Christina wouldn’t allow it. They had to walk side by side through the parking lot and into the school.

Tracy was blushing a deep red now, knowing all the students were watching her and they could see her exposed cunt, with the word “fucktoy” branded into her skin, along with “slut Tracy” tattooed on her naked ass. she did wonder if any of them could see just how big her cunt had been stretched and if any of them would ever want to fuck her again. Even though she had been put through so much hell, she needed to be fucked all the time, and would gladly lay down and spread her legs for any stiff cock that wanted her.

They were taken to different rooms to wait for the day to begin, but had a speaker in the room so they could hear everything that was going on. Both Tracy and Rachel knew it wasn’t going to be easy for them today or any other day, but had no choice as to what happened.

Once the bell rang for school to start, an announcement came over the loudspeakers in every room, including the ones the sluts were in. It was Mr. Frank’s voice saying, “There will be an assembly in the auditorium in twenty minutes. This is mandatory for everyone. All students and teachers must go there now.”

Since this was a very private school, where all the students’ parents paid a lot of money for them to attend, just about anything could take place. No one from the state or federal government ever bothered them, because the school paid them extra money to stay away. They also got to benefit from the many strange things that took place at this school. Mr. Frank never had to worry about any interference from any one. Even the parents of the children who went to school there had taken a vow of silence before they were able to get their kids accepted. And, most of the parents knew about the things that happened in

the school, especially the sex that had been taking place since the school was started. All of the parents encouraged it and even went as far as to tell the faculty that they would be glad to participate in some of the rituals that took place there.

Once the auditorium was full, Mr. Frank stepped up to the podium and called for silence. Everyone got quiet and he spoke to the school.

“This year, we will be doing some things a little different at school. I have some good things planned for everyone and with the help of a few ladies, it will be a fun year. Now, I would like to introduce my ASSistant to you. Christina, please bring Evelyn out.”

Everyone looked astonished as Christina walked on the stage with a naked woman following her. This woman was on a leash and her hands were handcuffed behind her back. Christina pulled her along until they stood beside Mr. Frank.

Then, he said, “Students, meet Evelyn. She will be ASSisting me in different

areas of studies this year, such as the female anatomy and sex education. As you see, she is naked and will be this way all year. she is never allowed to wear clothes, and is to let each and every one of you touch her and do whatever you desire with her. That is for both boys and girls. Let’s give her a nice round of applause to welcome her to our school.”

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.