A Well-Lived Life 2 - Book 1 - Bethany - Cover

A Well-Lived Life 2 - Book 1 - Bethany

Copyright © 2015-2023 Penguintopia Productions

Chapter 7: Lights! Camera! Action!

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 7: Lights! Camera! Action! - Steve may not have been closer to anyone, other than his sister, than Bethany. Her surprise decision to move to Chicago to complete her Master's degree and be closer to Steve cemented their relationship. The Vegas odds were on her becoming the future Mrs. Adams. But what if she also had ulterior motives behind leaving Madison, and her own agenda as well? What she held back from him is exactly what caused their plans to implode in dramatic fashion. Now, it’s time for them to pick up the pieces.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Romantic   Workplace   Polygamy/Polyamory   First   Slow  

March 27, 1986, Chicago, Illinois

"Ten days together!" Jessica declared happily, coming in the front door.

"Yes!" I agreed, taking her into my arms and kissing her hard.

"Are you working next week?" she asked.

"Some. I put in extra time this week so that I'd be able to take tomorrow off and then only work half-days next week."

Kara came to the foyer to greet Jessica, and they kissed deeply.

"I missed you, Jess!" Kara said. "I'm glad you're here for Spring Break!"

"I missed you, too!" Jessica said.

I took Jessica's bag up to our room, then met the girls in the Indian room.

"One thing I do have to do next week is karate," I said. "I'll be leading the class twice a week now. It's part of my qualifications for black belt. Skipping class would be bad."

"How are you going to handle that when you're in Wisconsin?" Jessica asked.

"I already discussed it with Sensei Jim. I let him know I had to travel for work and would miss quite a few days in June and possibly July. My goal is to get the designs and prototypes done as quickly as possible so we can assign the second programmer to work with Tom. Depending on how Dave, Julia, and I divide up the work, I might be able to only spend a couple of weeks in Wisconsin. We haven't decided yet."

"Did you hire someone?" she asked.

"Julia offered a job to a guy named Casey Russell yesterday. He's supposed to let us know by Monday. We have a second candidate waiting in the wings if he turns us down."

"Are you guys going to have enough room here?"

"Tom and the new programmer will be working full time in Waukesha by the end of the Summer, so we'll make it work until then. I don't want the overhead of office space just yet. When we have to hire a full-time technical support person, then we'll probably need to think seriously about getting some space. But that will really cut into the profits, so we'll have to think long and hard before we do that."

"What if you turned the attic room into your offices?" Jessica asked. "I know that would mess things up in terms of a dance floor, but you could use the sunroom for parties if you moved the furniture around."

I laughed, "I never even thought about that! We can easily put a dozen employees in the attic room! That's a great idea, Jess! I'll talk to Dave and Julia about it."

"You'd be OK with losing that space for parties?" Kara asked.

"How often do we have those kinds of parties? Really, it's only the Halloween party at this point, and as Jess said, the sunroom will work OK for that. Also, it frees up the study room again, and lets us move the computers and desks out of the great room. Overall, it's a good plan!"

"Glad I could help!" Jessica smiled.

"Doctor Barton invited us for dinner on Sunday," I said. "I assume that's OK with you?"

"Of course!" Jessica replied happily. "Are the kids and Belinda going to be there?"

"Yes. It's Easter, but they aren't religious, so it's just a regular dinner."

"Kids?" Kara asked.

"Fawn and Gerry," I replied. "She's almost fourteen, and he's twelve. Gerry is into computers and I talked Al into buying a computer for him. I declined to help Fawn get her parents to let her go on a date with a High School boy!"

Jessica laughed, "She's going to be a handful, that's for sure!"

"Cute?" Kara asked.

"Drop-dead gorgeous," I said. "And the makings of a sex bomb! She flirted in a little-girl kind of way, but that will change soon enough. She'll have the boys eating out of her hand in no time!"

"Did you tell Jess about your walks with Jesse?" Kara asked with a smirk.

"Let me guess," Jessica said with a smile, "every woman within two miles was instantly attracted to you like iron to a magnet?"

I chuckled, "So it would seem. He's a cute kid and the women all love him!"

"And they all flirt with Snuggle Bear, too!" Kara teased.

"Married women are off limits!" I said.

"Hang on a second, husband of mine," Jessica said. "If you won't sleep with a married woman, why would you expect girls to sleep with you?"

"First of all, I don't expect anyone to have sex with me, and that includes the two of you. Second, my rule is my rule, and I apply it to me. What rules other people follow are up to them. In other words, my own rules say I won't be with someone who is involved. But I never apply my rules to anyone else. Third, it's all about permission. And with the exception of Mikael and Josh, I don't know any guys who would willingly give permission to their wives or girlfriends to have sex with another guy, and truly mean it. Pete and Kurt certainly won't!"

"True, but don't forget Marty," Kara said.

"That's a whole different kettle of fish," I observed. "That's a sharing thing. They only have sex with other people together, not one-on-one. And I am not interested in sharing a girl with another guy. Call it an idiosyncrasy."

"But if I understand correctly, you turned down Katt and Mary," Jessica said. "I'm so confused."

"In those cases, it's because I don't think it's good for our relationships. That's especially true with Katt because she wanted to marry me, though her timing on that changed quite a bit from when we were together. And with Mary, it's because I think she needs to be dedicated to Josh, and Josh alone. She had quite a bit of freedom in the past, and I don't want her to get any ideas."

"Interesting. And you refused Cindi because of Chris?"

"Yes. If I didn't know him, and Cindi had come to me before they got engaged and asked, I probably would have done it. Once she got engaged, that changed the equation. Add in my friendship with Chris and it just couldn't happen."

"You have some very strange rules, Tiger," Jessica said.

"They're designed to keep him out of trouble," Kara interjected. "And to respect his friends' relationships. That's why he wouldn't sleep with Lyudmila. He also cares enough about the girls to not do anything to hurt them. That's why he wouldn't have sex with Sofia or Bethany, for example. There's just too much emotion between them for that."

"And Penny?" Jessica asked, with an arched eyebrow.

"You put her off limits," Kara said. "And there's the work issue, too."

"I guess I did, didn't I?" Jessica said. "I just see it similar to how Steve views Sofia and Bethany."

"Penny would totally accept an opportunity for Steve to screw her silly, with no promises about the future!" Kara declared.

"And her comment about wanting one of these rings?" Jessica said, holding up her right hand.

"Was she serious when she said that, Snuggle Bear?" Kara asked.

"Deadly," I replied. "She had the most determined look I've ever seen in her eyes since the day she gave me her virginity. Trust me, when she graduates, she's going to come talk to you and Jess. I'm sure of it. And that's a good enough reason for caution as any. Not to mention the fact that she works for NIKA."

"Hopefully she'll meet a guy closer to her own age and we won't have to deal with that," Jessica said. "Would you want Leila if she was interested?"

I shrugged, "Oh, who knows? Can we drop this, please? At least for now? Honestly, I'm not interested at the moment."

"Sorry, Tiger," Jessica said. "I didn't mean to upset you. I'm just trying to figure out exactly what it is that you want."

"When I figure it out, I'll let you know!" I chuckled. "You two are all I need and want right now."

Jessica smiled, "OK. So, what are the plans besides going to Doctor Barton's house on Sunday?"

"I'll leave it to you girls, I guess."

"Who's going to be around?" Jessica asked.

"Dave and Julia, of course; they're working. Sofia is going to Florida with Leila, Alejandra, and three other girls. Elyse is going back to Ohio, and George and Charlie are going to Toronto of all places."

"Hmm," Kara smirked. "If Dave and Julia are going on their date tomorrow night, we could rent the video camera!"

I laughed, "Sure. Ask them. They're usually gone from around 6:00pm to midnight."

"Cool!" Kara giggled.

"I want to go to the movies this week, too," Jessica said. "I want to see 9 1/2 Weeks and Pretty in Pink."

"We can do that," I said. "We just need to work around karate class, so that means going to later shows. But neither of you have to get up early, so that won't be an issue."

"It's a plan!" Jessica said. "And these alleged toys?"

"Oh, they aren't alleged, Jess," Kara giggled. "Saturday seems like a good day for toys!"

"Kara Anne Adams, you are bad!" I chuckled.

"I will NOT apologize for liking sex! And you have nobody to blame but yourself, Mr. Adams! You made me dripping wet with that very first kiss!"

"You too?" Jessica giggled.

"Reports are that he does that a LOT!" Kara teased.

"As long as it still works on both of you," I said.

"You don't even have to kiss me, Tiger! I just think about it and I get wet! Like right now!"

"Then let's go upstairs and see if we can do something about that!" I said.

It turned out that we not only could, we did.

March 28, 1986, Chicago, Illinois

"Happy birthday!" I said to Kara when we woke up. "What's your birthday wish?"

"You know what I want! We're alone!" Kara giggled. "I talked to Julia, and she said they were leaving early. They'll be out until midnight, so we have sixteen hours!"

"Do you have a script?" Jessica teased.

"No. We were going to reenact a scene from Insatiable. I pretend to be a virgin and Steve fucks me, then I suck him and he cums on my face."

"Seriously?" Jessica said. "You guys watched that movie?"

"Don't look at me!" I chuckled. "It was HER idea!"

"We watched two!" Kara giggled. "The first one, Debbie Does Dallas was kind of boring. But Insatiable had some hot scenes. Though the final scene had this guy who looked like he was at least ten inches long and really big around putting it in the girl's butt. That was kind of shocking!"

"Says the girl who insisted that I let Steve take me in the butt on my wedding night!" Jessica giggled.

"And you came!" Kara giggled. "So don't you complain to me, Jessica Lee Adams! And I bet you would let him do it again!"

Jessica smiled, "Anything he wants. We still haven't checked off everything on my list!"

"Outside is going to be difficult in Chicago or Indianapolis," Kara smirked. "We'll need to go someplace where we can find some privacy!"

"If Jess comes with us to Georgia, I think we can manage that one!" I grinned. "What else is on the list?"

"Something Kara added," Jessica said.

"A Jessica Sundae?" I grinned.

"And a Kara Sundae and a Steve Sundae!" Jessica grinned.

"Well, let's have breakfast and we can get started!" I chuckled.

After breakfast, Kara and I went upstairs, and she changed into a loose-fitting sundress with nothing underneath. We got the video equipment, went back downstairs, then the three of us went to the basement. Kara took the 'Privacy Please' sign from the sauna door and put it on the basement door, 'just in case'. We set up the tripod and the camera and we discussed what we were going to do. Kara described the scene in detail, and then she and Jessica positioned the camera.

"Don't use the stupid lines from the movie," Kara said. "Just the sex the way I described."

"OK," I agreed.

"Jess, start the camera," Kara smirked, as she leaned against the pool table and we began.

"That was really hot!" Jessica said thirty minutes later, after pressing 'Stop' on the camera.

"That was fun!" Kara giggled. "You should try it, Jess!"

"Don't you want to see the video first?" Jessica asked.

"Yes!" Kara squealed.

We took the cassette out of the camera and went up to our bedroom. We put it into the VCR and pressed 'Play'.

After a second of static, Kara appeared, leaning back against the side of the pool table, smiling, her eyes narrowed in lustful anticipation. A sudden intake of breath and she straightened as a young blond man (me!) came into the scene. Wasting no time, he put his arms around her, pressed her to his body, her own hands sliding around his waist. They kissed, their mouths attacking each other with a passion that couldn't be faked. She thrust hard against his obvious arousal, moaning through their kissing.

Finally, barely separating their tongues, he slid his hands to her waist. She held on to him and helped him place her on the side rail. Once again, they kissed fiercely, his kisses covering her face and the sides of her neck, to the top of her chest and back to her mouth. His hands slid up her back, pulling the straps of the flimsy Summer dress off her shoulders, pushing them down her arms, exposing her heaving breasts, revealing them in all their naked glory. For a moment he held the straps on her upper arms, almost trapping her as he first kissed her chest, then her nipples, sucking briefly on each in turn while she thrust her chest at him, her trapped arms feebly trying to press him against her.

He took pity on her, pulling the straps down her arms, letting her remove her arms and lean back against the table top, enough for him to bend and suckle on her breasts. Leveraging herself against him, she raised her hips to let him finish slipping the dress down and off her legs, and dropped it on the floor. Her moans pleaded with him, a mouthed, barely audible 'fuck me!' but he had other plans for her as she rested on her elbows with her legs spread.

Instead, he bent down, running his tongue excruciatingly slowly along her labia, a guttural moan making her head fling back. Several times he repeated his torture, and each time sucking on her excited clit, until her body shuddered in orgasm. Relenting, he moved to help her straighten up, and she snaked her hand between them while reconnecting their passionate kissing. As in the movie's garden scene, she grasped his shaft, stroking it until it was hard and then she pulled him against her labia, holding it steady as she groaned and thrust her hips. He took his time, pushing into her shimmering wetness slowly, pulling back to her desperate pleadings, and pushing again, taking his sweet time, teasing her with each push until he was fully embedded in her.

Another barely whispered 'fuck me!' encouraged him to start long, slow strokes, with a soft gasp from her each time he pushed all the way in. She was now playing with her own nipples, pinching, rubbing and caressing them, just as Marilyn Chambers in the movie had been doing; only this time it was barely keeping up with the movie: it was her, what her body craved.

For a moment I looked at the two girls sitting at each side of me, their eyes intent on the television screen, their mouths open, their hands moving slowly between their legs. Which was more exciting: watching the couple — Kara and myself — on the television screen, or watching my wives' reactions?

On screen, the girl's panting turned into a hurried gasp as a small orgasm shook her, but he kept his own steady pace, moving in and out, rolling his hips each time. She started thrusting back at him, trying to force him to increase his pace, the contortions on her face, the grimaces begging him to speed up her release, urging to receive HIS release to no avail. He kept his steady pace for a few more minutes, panting, until her scream announced her huge orgasm.

The blond guy (was that REALLY me on screen?) pressed against her, holding her as her body spasmed several times. His own face reflected a determination to hold back, fighting with himself, forcing his own desire for release to subside, for which he disconnected from her, the continued heat of her body too much a temptation.

She looked at him with glazed eyes and held on to him for a minute or so, recovering. But soon, her expression changed from recovering to lustful determination. With his help, she stood up first, kissing him passionately, then slowly slipping to her knees, kissing his chest, sucking gently on each of his nipples, the anticipation in his expression rising as first her breasts, with their rock hard nipples, traced a line down his body, followed by her kisses. She pressed her breasts together, trapping his wet dick between her globes, rubbing them for a moment with the wetness of her own body from his shaft, before settling on her knees.

Carefully, almost without breaking contact, they changed places, so he sat on the side rail, with his legs apart, her hand stroking his dick. With a glance at his eyes, she smiled and opened her mouth, taking him into her. She released his dick, moving her left hand between her thighs, and fondling her own breasts with her right, and for the next few minutes, her head bobbed on his dick, taking it all in until she nuzzled his pubes with her nose. With eyes shut, he strained to contain himself, but finally just moved her head off his dick, just in time to let a loud groan as his cum started splashing on her lips, her chin, her neck, and the final spurts on her breasts. She groaned, shuddered and began rubbing her man's cum over her breasts, trying to lick what she could from her lips.

With that, he took her in his arms, passionately kissing her, getting some of his own cum on his face, their bodies rubbing together. The girl took a step back and began licking his face, greedily sucking his cum from his face before they held each other again in satisfied bliss. The girl looked at the camera, smiled, licking her lips sensually before mouthing 'stop!', and the screen went blank.

For a few moments, we stared at the static on the screen before I gathered my senses and shut the player off.

Jessica was the first to speak, her voice reflecting the flush in her face, "That was hot!"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.