Please Understand Me - Cover

Preview

Please Understand Me

by Mordant96

Copyright© 2016 by Mordant96

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa, NonConsensual, Heterosexual, Fiction, Cheating, Revenge, White Couple,

Erotica Sex Story: Wife cheats on loving spouse, or did she?

I sincerely hope you like my second contribution. Whereas my first submission was based on my life, and was about 90% factual with the names changed to protect the innocent and the guilty, “Please Understand Me” is 100% fiction. No genitals were harmed writing this story. I just wanted to break the template of: “I came home early because __________ (fill in the blank) and when I opened the door I heard moaning and sounds of sex coming from our bedroom. I felt sick to my stomach. I noiselessly slipped out of the house hoping my wife and her lover didn’t see or hear me. I moved out, shut off my cell phone, answered no emails for the next six weeks while I secured my assets, etc., etc ... How about this. The wife is frantically trying to contact her husband to tell him her identical twin sister and her husband are visiting and they arrived early and horny. {This might be the basis of my next submission!}psychological theories. Remember, it is fiction.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.