Just a Sec - Cover

Just a Sec

Copyright© 2016 by Flavian

Chapter 25

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 25 - J.A.M. Aluminum is a successful company with a unique, yet naughty, incentive program for its executives. But, the administrative support staff for these executives seem to have gotten together and linked all the clues that lead to their discovery of this incentive system referred to furtively in whispers as 'The Program,' involving sex on demand. But who would take serious any rumor that is passed along by someone who is 'just a secretary?'

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Rape   Light Bond   Swinging   Gang Bang   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   White Female   Hispanic Male   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Slow   Violence   Workplace  

Waking on Friday morning to movement in the bed, Haley opened her eyes to see Jay retreating to the bathroom to take a leak. She glanced at the bedside clock and noted that it was a few minutes after six.

Just a few seconds later, Haley noted that Jay was back in bed snuggled up to her and the clock read eight-oh-five already!

And, Haley felt something strange!

She could account for Jay’s two hands wrapped around her, with one on her arm and one on her right breast. But there was at least one other hand at play here, as she felt it move gently ... on her pussy!

Haley shot up to a sitting position, causing Jay to awaken and look around in momentary confusion.

As she looked between her splayed thighs, Haley was surprised to see a naked Dee Rivers with an open shallow jar in one hand and the fingers of the other poised between the two of them, evidently having already been intimate with her fingers and hand in Haley’s pussy!

Suddenly very embarrassed, Haley began to blush and reach to her side for the covers.

“Oh, I’m sorry, Honey,” Dee said softly in a voice that calmed Haley just a bit. “I thought that you looked so peaceful there in Jay’s arms. I just wanted to put some of this coconut oil on you and maybe in you a little way as gently as I could. It works pretty well to sooth any irritation that might be there still from ... you know ... your first time.”

“It’s just ... well ... I’m naked ... and ... a girl too, and ... well... , “ Haley stammered.

“Oh, Sweetie, we are all naked,” responded Dee with a look of gently reassurance. “And, as for being a girl as well; does that bother you? If it does, I’ll back off on the touching.”

Haley knew that she was naked, as was Jay. She could see Dee naked at the foot of the bed, now putting the lid on the jar of ointment that she had been using.

Hearing the scrape of a chair, Haley looked over toward the tiled mini-kitchen area of the suite, and saw Kyle Evans sitting there sipping coffee and reading the morning paper and not seeming to pay them any attention ... naked as well!

Oh, my!

Pausing to take a couple of deep breaths, and to try to compose her thoughts as her pulse rate began to fall back to the normal range, Haley came to a conclusion; which she now partially voiced.

“Dee,” Haley began tentatively, “I guess the touching is okay. It ... it just surprised me; that’s all. And, thank you for being considerate about my ... comfort down there.” Here she blushed again as she thought about the whole situation.

Then, suddenly, Haley sat up, not caring to cover herself any longer. She looked first at a smiling Jay, who had been tracing a finger along the underside of one of her exposed breasts – and that felt good too! Then, she looked over at Kyle, who had turned to smile in the direction of the bed and he sort of toasted her with his coffee cup, showing no signs of discomfort at their mutual nudity.

Finally, she looked at Dee, who still appeared to be concerned about possibly having offended Haley.

Haley calmed Dee’s anxiety with a soft smile and a slight nod as she spread her thighs to allow access for Dee’s ministrations of Haley’s nether regions. Haley was glad that she was able to let the older girl know that everything was all right after all. Then, she remembered something about Dee and Jay that she had gleaned from conversations the previous evening.

“Dee,” Haley said, now with a thoughtful gleam in her eye, “if I were to apply to Middlebury College and get accepted...”

Here she paused for a second. Then she continued, “Can you tell me just how I might become ... uh ... affiliated, I guess is the term I am looking for ... with the Sigma Lambda Tau Society?”

She looked at her new friend to see that Dee was now smirking and nodding gently.

Dee surprised Haley somewhat by answering without any hesitation. “Well, Honey, you simply come by the Sigma Lambda Tau welcome booth during Freshman Orientation Week before your first fall semester classes begin, and then attend the rush mixer held near the end of that week. We will take care of things from there.”

Haley watched Dee’s face silently for a few seconds. Detecting no perceived indicators that the older girl was misleading her in any way, Haley nodded again and then moved to initiate a naked hug with another girl for the first time in her life, and she received a hug of genuine affection from Dee in return. And it was ... nice!


Connor grunted and exploded inside of Kara’s grasping pussy as she ground herself back at him. Kara had introduced Connor to fucking doggy style in order to accommodate his ‘Morning Wood’ hard-on right after waking on Friday morning. And Connor realized that this was now his favorite position so far for fucking – Kara’s ass was simply magnificent and it had felt so sexy when she was bumping it into his lower abdomen as she had responded to his thrusts from behind her a few minutes earlier.

Kara reached down now and cupped her pussy as Connor withdrew. She reached over and quickly stuffed a balled-up tissue into her now-open hole to keep from leaking all over the bed until the muscles around her pussy could tighten back up.

True to her own thoughts and ideas on proper after-sex slut etiquette, Kara turned to take Connor’s still-glistening cock into her mouth; and then she licked and sucked it clean, along with any residue that had gotten on his balls and into his pubic hair.

Connor, having seen this the night before, following their first fuck together, was in awe of the older woman’s skill; and now of her slutty ideas about what to do about her partner’s messy sex organ after ‘doing the deed.’ He thought about it for a couple of seconds after Kara pulled off his now-clean cock to smile up at him and then lean back; and he had a sudden insight of his own!

Surprising Kara well beyond her expectations of the teenage boy, Connor gently maneuvered her all the way onto her back, with Kara smiling and believing that the boy had recovered enough of his sexual stamina this quickly in order to fuck her again in missionary position, as they had done the night before. The real surprise for her this time, though, was that Connor did not move over her to fuck her.

He moved his face into her crotch, pulled the tissue ball out of the way with a flick of the fingers of one hand, and had his tongue moving inside her cum-filled pussy before she realized what was happening!

Gasping with a sudden reawakening of her sexual arousal as well as surprise, Kara tousled Connor’s hair and began to encourage him vocally. By the time that he had gotten most of his own cum residue from inside her pussy with his tongue, along with a healthy dose of her heavily-flowing womanly juices, he realized that Kara was close, but not quite at her peak yet.

Connor kept at it for another minute or so, adding a flick or two of her clit with his tongue, followed by a hard suck, until Kara moaned, shivered, and cried out her pleasure at the sexual release of the orgasm that he gave her. He noted that he felt even more moisture erupting from within her pussy onto his tongue as this happened, and he felt gratified within himself that he had been able to offer this sexual gift to the amazing woman who was teaching him how to be an effective and caring lover.

“Connor,” Kara gasped at last. “Baby!” Here she paused and took a couple of breaths before lunging at the teen and pulling him into a tight hug and a scorching kiss that involved a lot of tongue. “Oh, Sweetie, that was so considerate! And so perceptive!”

“Perceptive?” Connor asked.

Kara giggled and said, “I was going to hold off on that lesson as an advanced elective for Sunday morning! But you got WAY ahead of schedule!”

Connor realized that he must have begun to develop a little bit of intuition about all this sex stuff. This might have caused any other teenage boy to feel as if he had it all down pat and that he was now very accomplished at sex. ‘Yeah! We bad!’ But Connor realized humbly that he was still a long way from becoming an expert.

Connor simply held onto Kara now and returned the hug of this petite woman, as he waited to hear from her what she had in mind for his next lesson. After all, it was only just Friday morning; and they had the rest of the long weekend to work on his sexual competence and confidence.

“Come on, Big Guy,” Kara said at last. “Let me show you how much fun it is to be friendly to the environment.”

“Huh?” asked Connor, momentarily confused by the out-of-the-blue suggestion from his sex partner for the weekend.

“Sure; we are going to shower together to save water, Sweetie,” Kara said with a giggle, as she felt Connor’s cock twitch once again as the idea took root in his hormone-charged adolescent brain.

As they got up to go into the bathroom, Connor did not notice, but Kara turned, winked in an exaggerated way, and blew a kiss at the tablet computer with its camera light still glowing.


When Jennifer and Matt came down to breakfast in Jan’s kitchen Friday morning, they wore short robes that Jan had left for them in the guest bath. Jennifer noted that Matt was not the slightest bit embarrassed about the circumstances surrounding any of the activities of the previous evening. She might have been just a little bit embarrassed, but that feeling was overshadowed by the feelings of satisfaction following a good solid night of great sex; and the reassurances from Matt last night and again this morning that he loved her and was still in this relationship with her for the long haul.

As they entered the kitchen, Matt and Jennifer saw that David, Midge, Jan, and Brad were all at or near the kitchen table and, except for Jan’s cooking apron, they were all still totally nude. Dani, the housekeeper, was also gloriously naked.

Despite hundreds of years of tradition concerning appropriate behavior among spouses and non-spouses, homeowners and their domestic help, and among bosses and their employees, there appeared to be no discernable conventional boundaries in the sexual arena for those people who call themselves ‘friends of Jan.’

For one thing, Dani was sitting in David Burton’s lap and, while she was sitting still, she had a look on her face that indicated she was apparently impaled on David’s erect cock; David looked as if he were in a very pleasant corner of heaven as well. In another deviation from the typical social norms, Midge was talking to Jan, while standing next to Brad, Jan’s husband, and slowly stroking his cock with one hand, evidently trying to resurrect the dead; all the while carrying on a conversation with Jan.

Jan told everyone that she had arranged for Karen, Mark Dunham’s new AA, along with Kari and Mark Dunham themselves, to come to the house the evening of the following day – Saturday – and invited Jennifer and Matt to come back for that assembly.

Right about that time, Dani let out a squeal of pleasure, and David Burton began lifting his hips to thrust faster. After a few seconds of this, David groaned and evidently let fly with a packet of jism into the young housekeeper’s pussy. Following a moment to catch their breath, Dani did the oral clean-up on David’s cock and licked the residue from her fingers after probing her own pussy several times.

Jennifer was somewhat amazed that none of the others appeared to view this activity as anything even approaching unusual. Such activity was evidently within the realm of the routine with all of them.

After breakfast, followed by morning clean-up in the kitchen, getting dressed and bidding hasty goodbyes, Jennifer and Matt headed off toward Killington, where they would be staying today and overnight, and the early part of the next day, at a resort there. But they promised to be back in town and over at Jan’s by cocktail hour on Saturday for her gathering.

Keeping Jennifer and Matt in the dark for the moment, but informing Midge and receiving her excited approval, Jan also invited Heather and her husband, Kevin, over for Saturday evening’s activities. When she spoke to Heather, and explained what she had in mind, Heather recommended that Jan also invite Mike Clarke’s AA, Ingrid – she evidently had a reputation of being very open-minded about sex – along with encouragement for the sexy Scandinavian blonde to bring a handsome, but discreet, ‘Plus-One’ along with her.

That caused Jan to bring up the idea of expanding the invitation to include Mike and Chaz Clarke. If Ingrid were to be there – hell – she might as well get better acquainted with her own boss and his wife, Jan thought. Heather agreed as they disconnected with both of them snickering.


Later on Friday morning, Haley, Jay, Dee, and Kyle talked some more as they all finished waking up fully while sharing coffee from the suite’s quality coffee-maker. All the while, they remained naked and Haley began to become more comfortable with the idea that she could expose her body comfortably to others; helping her to overcome her natural adolescent self-loathing about her own body image.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.