Sharing Cousin Nancy's Tent - Cover

Sharing Cousin Nancy's Tent

Copyright© 2016 by Tony Sorrentino

Chapter 8

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - A pair of young people working as camp counselors are thrown together in a way that leaves them no option but to explore each other's sexuality.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Cousins   FemaleDom   Spanking   Humiliation   Group Sex   Orgy   Black Male   White Female   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Water Sports   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Spitting   Voyeurism   Analingus   Size  

My cousin Nancy was still hanging out with the Park Avenue crowd that pretended they all knew everything any person could possibly know about art and other high-class shit and she was just as bad as the rest of those frauds with their noses up in the air and the distinct belief that they knew more than anybody else and the rest of us fucks didn’t know shit from Shine-ola.

I stayed overnight at her apartment one night and she was jammed up with a skinny bitch from the garment district that made oodles of cash modeling underwear never smiling for a single moment and showing off her skinny ass and flat chest like she was really something and not the ugly bitch that she really was. Her name was Simone and she had not one single ounce of common sense in that peanut brain of hers.

Still, I would have to admit Simone was one hell of a skilled cocksucker and she never stopped until she got the cream all the way down into her skinny belly and she would lick her lips non-stop like she had just stopped for a quick snack and got more than she could handle and she had to plead that her belly was full.

I could just picture my Nancy with her legs wrapped around this Simone bitch’s head telling her just how she liked it deep and hard like a man’s cock inside her feminine folds.

Before I left the next morning, I made certain I had Nancy grab her ankles and take it all the way up singing a tune of surrender as I gave it to her standing up outside the pantry door.

It was beginning to look like I had lost control over my cousin Nancy and I turned my full attention to finding suitable employment and screwing my newest girl’s mother from hell, the Italian widow lady with a little moustache and the most beautiful ass I had seen in quite some time.

I would have to admit that I was hooked on the mother and was addicted to her fantastic ass like she was a movie actress with a fabulous following that doted on her every move that showed off her posterior perfection.

I had given up on the daughter who was a fortune hunter looking for a sugar daddy and me without a job at the current time.

The mother had taken me under her roof under the guise that I was her daughter’s close friend but the simple truth was that I was the mother’s boy-toy and loving every minute of it. The simple truth was that I had fallen in lust with the mature woman’s darling backside and my addiction had passed the point of no return and there was no turning back.

This morning I was scheduled to go to an interview with a large corporation that had divisions all over the world and properties in almost every state of the nation. They occupied an entire building in Manhattan and their human resources department took up an entire floor of the building because they were centrally organized throughout the entire country. I could be hired there this morning and find myself in Saint Louis or San Francisco the next day ready to start work.

I was happy to see that the interviewer was a middle-aged guy with glasses. I hated being interviewed by some young dude younger than myself because it made me feel like a loser and that I was on the wrong side of the table. I figured my best asset was my age because most of the large corporations were looking for younger people that they could train and employ at a lower salary than fully trained and experienced people already set in their way about everything from politics to economics and didn’t think they had anything more of merit that they needed to learn to be successful.

I indicated to the man politely that I was primarily interested in a job right here in the city because I had a good thing going with Teresa’s mom Mrs. Leone. I loved the fact she ironed my shirts and fixed my breakfast and opened her beautiful legs for me at night telling me that I was her good little baby. I don’t know if it was a mother complex or anything serious like that. I think it was just the fact that I had gotten hooked on her pretty ass and I was addicted to her constant fussing over me like I was her favorite child. My own mother was always a bit distant and much more interested in her book club, her society friends and those lunches with other older women that all gossiped about everything unimportant in the world ad infinitum.

The interview went really well in my estimation.

The bad news was they never told you anything right away but by law they went through the list of people they had scheduled to interview and in many cases even the best qualified never got the job because a friend of a friend had a nephew just waiting in the wings to grab the seat right out from underneath your lazy ass like a bird of prey looking for dinner.

Surprisingly, by the time I got home there was already a message waiting for me to report into work at nine sharp the following morning to fill out the forms of employment at the main building on Forty-Second Street. Mama Leone was all smiles and wanted to celebrate by giving me a blow-job right there in the kitchen. I went along with the party despite my reservations about Teresa walking in on us and exploding in anger because she considered her mother as “over the hill” and ready for the old folk’s home with all the other old dames waiting for the undertaker.

Mrs. Leone took me to the tailor and had me measured for no less than three new suits suited for the business world and was a huge step up for me in wardrobe of a professional nature. I thought the salesman figured she was my mom but it didn’t bother me in the slightest because I knew Mrs. Leone was a passionate woman in the bedroom and she took such good care of me that I seriously thought about asking her to marry me despite the fact that she was close to twenty years older than me. When I was forty, she would be about sixty, but right at the moment we were two people in lust and not a night went by that I didn’t bury my salami in her welcoming pussy and she treated me nice because I gave her more attention in one week that her deceased husband could muster in a full year of marriage. She admitted to me that in the last five years of marriage they hadn’t done it even a single time and she had to buy a battery powered boyfriend to make up for his lack of interest.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.