A Woman Waiting to Happen Part Two - Cover

A Woman Waiting to Happen Part Two

Copyright© 2016 by qhml1

Chapter 8: Carrie

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8: Carrie - The Sequel!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa  

My eyes popped open, and I tried to remember what was different. Then I rolled over, and felt a pain in my bottom. It all flashed back to me. Last night, the romance, the love, and the incredible sex. Yes I was sore, but it was worth every twinge. My little button, which I was firmly convinced he’d broken last night, throbbed at the memory. Mike was still out, snoring slightly. I gave an evil little grin, pleased I could wear him out so completely. Then again, except for what he called ‘reverse cowgirl’, he had done all the work. I like all the positions, but when I was bouncing up and down on his huge dick as he slapped my butt cheeks, I had the most intense orgasms of my young life. Maybe I was a bit of a pain slut. Hey, I’ve read an internet story or two(thousand). Not really though. I was actually afraid of pain, the swats Mike gave me when I didn’t behave were very effective because of it. And I never, ever, ever, want to piss him off enough to use that ping pong paddle on me! I rubbed my bottom in remembered pain.

I bounced up, showered the sex smell and residue off me, dressed in the cutest(and shortest)pair of shorts I had. Keep him wanting it was the surest way to make him get it, if you can follow that logic. I practically had to push him out of the bed, ordering him to open the windows and shower. When he came out dressed I poured his coffee.

He saw me flinch as I sat, and asked if I was sore. “Yes, but I don’t regret it. I’ll be back in business in a day or two, and the more we do it, the better it will feel. I’m just glad we have Sarah to take up my slack. Remember tonight, baby. Do her as well as you did me, and she’ll go out of her mind.”

I saw the little smirk he had on his face, and I giggled. I hoped she wore him down to a puddle of boneless flesh, as long as he didn’t like it better than being with me. I had one more thing to say to him, and I was done. “And Mike, the things I said last night, all of them, sex talk and all, I meant.”

He caressed me softly. “ I know, baby.” I was a little disappointed, but he didn’t say he didn’t love me. I was sure I could convince him he loved me back. And Sarah, as well.

Sarah and Julie showed up with her parents. She had called them yesterday to let them know they were all right, even if the car and the tent weren’t. They rushed up as quickly as they could, determined to take them back. They were a little shocked when the forceful side of Mike came out.

He told them that going home now was unacceptable, he had made promises to the children. He also saved then from embarrassment, saying he knew they had little time to plan, so he rented them a guest cabin for the next three days. He bulldozed them along to breakfast, where I think we all ate like pigs, even the babies. Hey, I had used up a lot of energy last night.

It was a good thing we had a big breakfast, because we were exhausted by the time the kids had had their fill of fun. In fact, Julie and her dad took us home. We dragged the loungers together and dozed off. I woke a little later to see we were almost draped over Mike, and noticed her dad staring at us. He gave a little knowing smile and I dozed back off.

Mike was really upset that Carlos had been around last night, so he hired private security for the rest of our stay. It made Julie and I both feel safer. We went off in the truck, her Mom and Dad went to their cabin, leaving Sarah and Mike standing on the bridge, waving. I hoped they had a good night.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.