A Woman Waiting to Happen - Cover

A Woman Waiting to Happen

Copyright© 2016 by qhml1

Chapter 8: Carrie

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8: Carrie - As usual, I'm not going to tell you what it's about. Just read it.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa  

Wow, what an interesting day I’d had. We didn’t work right away, Mike took me with him to Walmart to buy more cleaning supplies. I was embarrassed because my nipples would show though my shirt, so he made me buy two bras, the first I’d ever owned. I loved the way they felt. Then he bought me a cute but very short pair of shorts, and a pretty pink top. He made me change before we left, after picking up scrunchies and hair bands, a nice brush, and a small hairdryer. Then he took me out to lunch at a very nice place, instructing me on how a lady acts. I have to say I had no problem adapting.

I was surprised and panicked to see Sarah sitting on the dock waiting for us when we got back, but Mike just pulled me out and made me face her. Shocked was putting it mildly. A pretty sharp man, Mike left us for a couple of hours, to get used to my change. After she calmed down, Sarah told me how beautiful I was, and how badly she would miss me because if I stayed in this persona my father would never accept it. Up until now, I’d been living a fantasy. I realized I really loved Sarah, and didn’t want to live without her. We cried for a bit, before she got me up and had me change back into my ugly clothes, so we could clean.

It was a good idea, doing something useful that we were both good at. I loved the expression on Mike’s face when he came back, calling out “Honey, I’m home!”, only to have Sarah pop out and answer him.

I really was starting to understand that there wasn’t much that could shock Mike when he hugged her suddenly and kissed her cheek. Sarah flamed red as he spoke. “I meant my little honey.”

I popped out and her eyes grew wide when he picked me up for a kiss, my legs going round his waist in reflex. Putting me down, he looked around. “You girls have really got this place shipshape. A few more touches and we’ll be ready to do the camper. Will you help us with that Sarah? I’ll pay just as I do Carrie, we may even take a few breaks and have some fun. I still need to take the boat out for a shakedown cruise.”

Sarah looked pleased, then sad. “I don’t think Carlos would want me gone for that much time.”

Mike’s face grew hard for a moment. “I don’t know your husband that well, but I get the impression if the right number of twenties were waved under his face, he’d practically sell both of you to me, at least as long as you stay. I apologize if I’m wrong.”

Sarah hung her head and I hugged her. Mike immediately apologized and told her to do what she was comfortable with.

To ease the tension I started telling him he needed new sheets, and have someone come in and check the stove. We were going to make dinner but both of us were uneasy about the smell when we turned the gas on.

Mike, sensing that Sarah was still a bit embarrassed, proposed we go and pick up sheets and dinner, our choice. Sarah was hesitant, but I had been dying to drive that truck ever since the first time I had been in it.

We walked to the marina office to borrow a phone book and get suggestions. The manager was very friendly until he found out who we were. He warned us about Dad, then returned to being nice. I knew Sarah had a lot to think about. She hadn’t been happy in years, and I knew sooner or later, somehow, she was going to leave Carlos. I would, sadly, understand and support her decisions, if I was around.

And what about me? Could I go back to being the repressed boy I was, remembering how Mike had treated me, how nice everyone was to me as Carrie? No, not likely. Maybe me and Sarah could run away together. Now there was thought.

We left to get the food and supplies. Mike had given me a debit card, and some pretty specific instructions. New undies for me, and Sarah, as well as an outfit for her. “If she balks, tell her it’s partial pay for the work she did today, and to apologize for hurting her feelings. If she still balks, tell her I’ll spank you if she doesn’t agree.”

He laughed and smacked my bottom playfully. Every time he play spanked me my button would stiffen. Every time so far he had seriously spanked me it got seriously hard. Was I a pervert? As soon as I thought I burst out laughing. Here I was, genetically almost completely male, dressing and acting as a woman, wondering if spanking made me a pervert.

Sarah was surprised when I told her about the clothes and underwear, and when I told her jokingly about getting spanked, she was instantly defensive, saying I needed to get away from him. I cleared it up, making her understand it was basically foreplay and fun when he did it.

We went by the tent and there was still no sign of my Dad, so we left him a note. Back at the boat, we ate like pigs. It had been a long time since we’d had Chinese. Thirty minutes later, he opted for a beer, and we got a wine cooler, just relaxing.

Three coolers later, I was getting a buzz. Mike complimented Sarah on her outfit, making her blush. He turned to me and asked if I’d gotten the undies he requested. When I told him I had, he insisted on a fashion show, right then.

I was shocked. In front of Sarah? He gave me the look, the one that said there would be consequences if I didn’t obey him, so I got to my feet. Sarah got up with me, but he told her to stay.

I just stripped out of my clothes, going back out in my pink bra and matching bikini panty. They were everyday, functional underwear, but the look on his face made you think he was looking at a top lingerie model dressed in some outrageous outfit. Both Sarah and I colored when he reached out and caressed my butt, and my little button spasmed.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.