A Woman Waiting to Happen
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2016 by qhml1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - As usual, I'm not going to tell you what it's about. Just read it.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa  

Gary Antonio Torres was in heaven. He had waited until now to shower, grateful for the full force of the showerhead. The one in the cheap apartment he shared with his dad and step-mother had almost no pressure at all. He sang, in Spanish, enjoying the way it echoed off the shower stall. After he bathed, he decided to indulge himself. It was after one in the morning, and he felt safe.

He started out slowly, rubbing the 32B breasts he’d developed when he was fifteen. The exact medical condition that caused him to grow breasts was called gynocomastia. His chest had started hurting, the nipples so sensitive he could barely stand a shirt. As the breasts started developing, his dad freaked out and took him to the doctor. After a series of tests and bloodwork, he was sent to a specialist, who ran his own tests. He’d never forget the conversation the doctor had with them when the results came back.

“Mr. Torres, your son is one of a rare few. There’s only been a handful of cases documented. When he hit puberty, both the male and female markers for providing sexual identity became active. Your son is basically your daughter now, the female aspect far outweighing the male. That’s why his penis never developed. It will make it hard on him to fit in now with his peers.”

He actually reached out and patted his shoulder. “I’m sorry, Gary, for what lies ahead of you. My best advice is decide who you want to be and stick with it. If the female side wins out, and it looks like it will, you should consider living as a female. We can get you counseling, help you transition, if you like. It’s totally up to you and your parents. In my opinion, it’s the best course for you to be able to live a reasonably normal life. Whatever you decide, if you have any questions, feel free to call us.”

His father had thanked the doctor and led him out to the car. They sat in silence for a minute before his dad exploded, hitting the steering wheel so hard it cracked.

“No son of mine is going to be a damned sissy! You hear me boy? I got an idea.”

He drove to a drug store and bought a wrap style bandage. He had to wear it every waking hour to hide his cleavage. Gary was afrad to object because his father had a very bad temper. The least little thing would set him off, and it usually ended badly for him. He went all the way through school hiding bruises.

After he developed, high school became a nightmare. The first day of P.E., the coach had them run, then hit the showers. Gary waited as long as possible before taking off his clothes. Locker room chatter came to a screeching halt.

“Damn, dude, you got tits!”

“Yeah, and look at his dick! It almost isn’t there.”

The two football players took it farther, teasing and taunting while the others laughed. “I got to feel those puppies,” smirked the biggest boy in the room. Gary started to run but another huge guy grabbed him. The first started tweaking his nipples, which to his shame hardened.

“Shit! I think she likes it. Look at that mouth, I’ve kissed a lot of chicks with uglier mouths. I don’t want to kiss it, but I can think of other ways to enjoy it.”

The rest of the guys started getting nervous. Taunting was one thing, forced sex something totally different.

“Dude, back off. This shit ain’t funny any more. Let him go.”

“Fuck you, Brainboy. When I get done with her, I might do you next.”

Gary felt like he was in a horror movie. And in horror movies, everybody screamed. So he did, at the top of his lungs, before a hand was slapped over his mouth. The scream was enough to bring in one of the P.E. teachers. Things spiraled out of control after that, ending up in the principal’s office.

The football coach was there, worried that two of his star players faced suspension at the least, serious criminal charges at the worst. He tried to broker a deal. Gary didn’t want his father to know what happened, so he made a proposal. He was permanently excused from P.E., with a passing grade, and if the boys involved gave him the least amount of grief for anything, charges would be filed. They agreed immediately.

The school was a football player factory. In the last five years they had been state champs three times, losing the other two games by less than three points. Eleven players in the last five years had gotten scholarships, and two alumni were now in the pros. People moved to the area in droves, to get their sons in the program, and the high school generated a lot of money off the team. No one wanted to upset the system, so the deal went through.

It didn’t stop them from talking, and soon Gary found himself a loner, with just a handful of students that would even speak to him. One of the happiest days of his life was the day he graduated.

He got a job, a pretty decent one considering his mediocre education and no experience, as a third shift stock clerk in a large grocery store. The money helped at home, because his dad never kept a job very long, usually getting fired because of his attitude and weakness for alcohol.

Gary liked his job, and was good at it. He didn’t have to interact with many people, just his few coworkers and the stray customer. At that time of night they were either insomniacs or stoners, so he usually steered clear of them. One of his few vanities, his hair, often made the customers think he was a woman.

His father insisted he keep it buzzed when he was younger, but he started growing it out when he turned eighteen. His father threatened to throw him out, and he just nodded and said he’d start looking for a place. His father shut up, well aware that at times his income was all they had.

Now it was down past his shoulders. He usually kept it in a loose ponytail, but occasionally he would let it down. If he and his stepmother were home alone, she’d often brush it for him. He really liked her.

His own mother had died when he was twelve from breast cancer. Right after that, his father started drinking. Gary became the woman of the house, cooking, cleaning, doing the laundry. Three years later he’d remarried, to a blonde that was only six years older than he was.

Sarah was the typical dumb blonde, but she was sweet and had a good bit of common sense. It didn’t take her long to realize she had made a mistake in marrying Carlos, but realistically, she had nowhere to go. Her parents had disowned her when she married a Mexican, and she had no one else to turn to. So like Gary, she tried to make the best of it.

For the last couple of years Gary had been thinking about what the specialist had said. Sometimes, as he brushed out his hair, he wondered how his life would have been if he’d been allowed to become female then. While the other stockers would take magazines about hunting, guns, women, or cars from the shelves to read on break, he would sneak Vogue and other magazines geared to women and read them in the bathroom.

Then he would daydream, seeing how great he looked in dresses, and how the boys would swarm around her(she always thought of herself as female in these fantasies), until her dream lover would appear, taking her away to be cherished and pampered. He could even envision the sex, and it almost always made what she called her ‘button’ throb. It was an inch and a quarter long, her balls no bigger than marbles. For some reason she suspected had something to do with her confused hormones, she could come multiple times without losing her erection, generating a surprising amount of what she called her juice. She’d even licked it off her fingers before, finding it not unpleasant, and wondered what a real man tasted like.

She was so wrapped up in her fantasy, happy to be able to get release, that when he opened his eyes and saw the tall blond stranger standing there, for a second he thought she dreamed it. Then she saw the surprised look on his face, as he dropped his towel and said “Shit!” He realized instantly he’d been caught. As his eyes rolled back and he fainted, his last conscious thought was how big the stranger’s dick appeared.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.