Sleeping Daughter - Cover

Sleeping Daughter

Copyright© 2016 by mypenname3000

Chapter 3: Nanny Cam Revelation

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 3: Nanny Cam Revelation - A mother has the wicked desire to watch her husband deflower their sleeping daughter.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Analingus  

“She isn’t even wearing panties tonight, the little slut,” my wife chortled in my ear. I reached up and adjusted the Bluetooth earpiece to make it more comfortable and stop pinching. “Ooh, this is almost as good as being there. She’s ripe and ready for you. She’s taken her medication and she’s passed out.”

My dick ached. Even after a month of fucking my fourteen-year-old daughter while she slept, I was still eager to feel her hot, tight flesh wrapped about my cock. It was so wrong. So forbidden.

So wonderful.

It had all been my wife’s wicked idea to molest our sleeping daughter. After Tiffany was diagnosed with Sleeping Beauty Syndrome, which sounded completely made-up to me, she had to take a powerful medication that kept her knocked out for the entire night. Nothing disturbed her. Not even being fucked.

She had no idea her mother and I licked her pussy, sucked on her nipples, and fucked her ass. She slept through it all. She had no idea. The next morning she bounced with energy, bubbling about the sexy dreams she had again. Our daughter didn’t know what we were doing to her, but her body did.

And she came hard as we molested her.

Tonight my wife was out of town visiting her sick sister. So she made sure the old nanny cam we bought years ago was setup and working again. She had positioned the teddy bear so it had a perfect view of our daughter’s bed.

“No panties?” I asked as I padded down the halls naked, my dick thrusting hard before me.

“Nope, the little slut must be desperate for Daddy’s attention.” My wife giggled. “Ooh, she has such a crush on you. Now get in there and satisfy your little girl.”

I reached my daughter’s bedroom. She left the door open, again. She did it on purpose. She was always flirting with me, bursting with youthful passion. I had heard her whispering with her mother, talking about her burning desires for an older man.

Me.

My daughter had the hots for me.

I stroked my dick as I entered the room. It was strange. I paused at the doorway. It was the first time Betty hadn’t accompanied me in. It was all her idea. She should be here, but she had to settle for masturbating at her sister’s house while watching the fun on the laptop.

“God, she’s gorgeous, Phil,” moaned my wife. “Can you see her pussy from the doorway? The camera’s not in the right place for me to tell.”

I nodded my head, forgetting my wife couldn’t see me through the nanny cam yet. My eyes were glued on my daughter. She lay on her belly, the curves of her ass rising above her sleek back before they transitioned into her smooth thighs. She fell asleep with them spread wide, her pussy aimed at the door.

“Little slut,” I groaned.

“What?” my wife groaned. “Can you see her cunt?”

“Yes. She has it pointed right at the door.”

“She wants Daddy so bad. She thinks I’m out of the way.” My wife moaned. “Get in there and give her what she wants.”

I nodded. I floated forward. My dick ached. I reached her bed and stared at her. She was gorgeous, lithe. Brassy-brown hair spilled about her back and face. I brushed a few strands off her shoulder and bent down to kiss her.

My daughter sighed in her sleep. “ ... daddy...”

“Daddy’s here,” I groaned. “Daddy’s going to make such sweet love to you.”

“And breed you,” panted my wife. “Tell her you’re going to breed her, honey. Breed a grandchild into our daughter. I want to see her teenage belly swelling with your child. It will be so fucking hot.” “Daddy’s going to cum in you and you’ll get pregnant,” I groaned. It was so wrong, the line no parent should cross with their child.

My dick almost came just thinking about it.

What would Tiffany think when her sleek belly swelled with her child? Who would she think fucked her? She was a virgin and proud of it. She had no idea her mother and I molested her in her sleep. I should have stopped before taking her cherry.

But I couldn’t. My daughter was a drug. My wife and I were both addicted to her youthful flesh.

I reached out and stroked my finger down her spine. My daughter moaned and sighed in her sleep, shifting slightly. Her little butt wiggled. My finger reached the bottom of her spin and kept going, rising with the swell of her ass. I circled her right cheek, my finger dimpling her flesh.

“Don’t tease me,” my wife panted. “I’m so horny. Just fuck her.”

“When I’m ready.”

My wife moaned. I heard the wet squelch of fingers working in and out of hot cunt. “Fuck her! Breed her! Oh, yes! Do it, Phil! She wants it, the little slut. I bet her pussy is already soaking wet. Feel her. Touch her! Let me know.”

“Okay.”

I moved my hand down between my daughter’s thighs. It grew warmer and warmer the deeper I reached. My daughter shuddered when I brushed her pussy surrounded by her soft curls. I stroked up and down her flesh. Her toes curled and her butt clenched. Her juices coated my fingers.

“She’s soaked.” I brought my fingers to my mouth then paused and held them out for the camera. “Can you see them glistening on my fingers?”

“No. The camera sucks too much. Just finger her. Fuck her. Molest her! Oh, God, Phil, please, please, please. I’m so horny. I’m going to explode if you don’t.”

“I thought you wanted to explode.”

“Phillip Taylor, molest your daughter right this instant!”

I answered like husbands had for centuries: “Yes, dear.”

My hands clenched and squeezed Tiffany’s ass. They were so warm and juicy. I pulled them apart and groaned at the sight of her sphincter nestled between them. I leaned down, unable to resist any part of my daughter’s body.

I licked and tongued her sphincter. My daughter sighed and squirmed more in her sleep. I imagined the wonderful, wicked dreams she was having right now. I was glad I could give her this pleasure even if she had no idea it was really me.

“Daddy,” she sighed. “Oh, Daddy.”

“Just enjoy, sweetheart,” I groaned between licks of her sour asshole.

My fingers dug into her ass, kneading her butt-cheeks as my tongue probed and wiggled into her sphincter. I entered her bowels, loving the rough texture. My cock throbbed, aching at the memory of taking her anal-cherry a month back. Every few nights I fucked her ass.

“Oh, that’s it, eat our daughter’s ass,” gasped my wife. “Ooh, yes. You’re such a bad daddy. Such a wicked father. You’re molesting our sleeping daughter. She trusts you. Oh, yes, yes, yes.”

My wife’s loud moans made it pretty obvious she just came. She gasped and heaved in the background, her bed creaking. My dick ached, glad I was pleasing both my women. I kept tonguing Tiffany’s ass while my right hand explored lower and lower.

And found my daughter’s wet pussy.

I shoved a pair of fingers into her tight, silky depths. Tiffany moaned and her flesh clamped down on my fingers. Her hips wiggled as I pumped my fingers in and out of her depths. My dick ached and throbbed, wishing to swap places with my fingers.

I ignored my cock. For now. I concentrated on tonguing my daughter’s ass and fingering her pussy. I pushed my tongue as deep in as I could while fucking my fingers faster and faster in and out of her cunt. My thumb pushed through her folds and found her clit.

“Daddy!” Tiffany gasped, her slumbering body bucking in the bed.

I rubbed harder at her clit. I loved how the small bead felt beneath my thumb. I massaged harder and harder against her. She gasped and groaned. She squirmed on the bed, panting, gasping. Her slumbering body loved it. Her dreams must be so wonderful and vivid.

“Oh, Daddy, yes.”

“The slut loves it,” my wife moaned.

“She does.” I shoved my fingers faster. “She’s so wet and hot tonight. Her pussy is sucking at my fingers.”

“She wants something bigger in there.”

I smiled at my wife’s words. “She’ll get it.”

“Good!”

“Have a nice cum?”

“The best, honey. Ooh, it is so hot watching you on the nanny cam. This is so wicked. I feel like such a bad Mommy. I know my daughter’s being molested and I’m getting of on it. Ooh, yes, keep fingering her twat. Make our daughter cum before you ram that big, thick cock into her tight cunny.”

I rubbed harder on my daughter’s clit. Her pussy clenched and relaxed on my fingers. Her hips undulated, pushing back into my thrusts. Her moans echoed through the room. Panting, heaving moans of pure delight.

I moved my lips down her taint to her pussy. I licked around my probing fingers, gathering her sweet juices. They poured out of her. She was like her mother—always dripping wet. I sucked on her clit, nibbling on the little bud.

“How does she taste?” asked my wife.

“Delicious.”

“Good. Make her cum. I’m getting wet again.”

I sucked hard on my daughter’s clit then I flicked my tongue over and over on the bud. She gasped and moaned. Her body bucked and squirmed. If it wasn’t for her powerful medicine, I would swear she was awake.

“Daddy,” she moaned.

Her juices squirted out of her pussy.

The hot cream dripped on my face. I loved the feel adorning my face. I breathed in her musk as her hole spasmed about my fingers. More and more juices poured out into my hungry mouth. My wife panted in my ear as I drank our daughter’s passion.

“Did she squirt? I bet she did. I bet the little slut flooded your mouth. Ooh, tell me, Phil. Tell me, please!”

“She flooded my mouth.” I licked my lips as my daughter’s trembles lessened, stopped. “She came hard.”

“And now her pussy’s begging for Daddy’s big, thick dick to ream her. What are you waiting on? I know you want to bury into her snatch and fuck her into the next century, honey. Do it. Give our slut the pounding she wants and deserves.”

“Yes,” I groaned and rose. My dick bobbed before me, thick and hard, aimed right at my daughter’s slumbering body.

“Yes,” hissed my wife into my ear. “Oh, yes. Fuck the little slut. Breed a grandchild into our daughter. Do it, honey.”

I moved my cock to my daughter’s pussy. I rubbed it on her flesh. It was an awkward angle. So I grabbed one of Tiffany’s many pillows—don’t ask me why she had more than one—and shoved it beneath her stomach, raising her ass and cunt. I smiled as I rubbed my cock against her pussy again, coating it with her juices.

My wife moaned in my ear. I glanced at the teddy bear sitting on the shelf and smiled for my wife. She was watching me over the internet. This was so hot. I had an audience while molesting my daughter.

I had to make it a great show.

I thrust into my daughter’s hot, tight cunt, bearing into her in a single thrust. Her flesh engulfed my cock. The hottest, sweetest silk caressed my dick. Pleasure raced down the tip my balls bubbling with cum. I groaned, savoring her depths. Her hips shifted again.

“Daddy,” she sighed, dreaming.

“That’s right, baby girl, Daddy’s cock is buried to the hilt in your slutty cunt.”

“Mmm, yes,” my wife moaned. “Fuck our daughter hard. Pound her cunt. This is so damned hot. I’m watching my own personal porn.”

I grinned at the camera and drew my cock out slowly from my daughter’s tight embrace. I groaned, my eyes rolling in my head. It was such a sweet, agonizing bliss. My daughter was so tight and hot and juicy.

I thrust into her depths. My balls smacked into her clit. The bed rocked and my daughter sighed. I pulled back and slammed in again. And again. It was heaven. I gripped her hips, pumping my hips, loving the ripple of her butt-cheeks and the moonlight playing on her supple back.

“Ooh, yes, you’re ramming your big, thick cock into our daughter’s cunt. That’s so hot. Mmm, yes. Fuck her. Make her cum so hard. Oh, this is so hot, honey. So hot.”

The sound of her fingers sluicing through her pussy echoed in my ear. She must have her phone on speaker. I caught most of her gasps and moans as she writhed, watching me fuck our slumbering daughter.

What a thrill.

I ran my hands up and down Tiffany’s back, brushing the sides of her breasts. They were small mounds. She was her mother in miniature save for their curves. Betty had them in spades. Big, bountiful tits. Sweeping hips. Plump ass. But my daughter’s slender frame and smaller breasts were just as hot.

I gripped them. Her nipples rubbed into my palms as I pounded my daughter. The slaps echoed through the bedroom. My daughter’s pussy clenched and relaxed on my dick. Her hips wiggled, an unconscious response. She couldn’t help making them.

“That’s it, baby girl,” I groaned. “Mmm, yes, let Daddy feel how much you love his big, thick dick. Oh, yes. You love my big cock. Don’t you?”

“Daddy,” she panted.

“Yes, you do. Oh, yes.”

My balls ached and boiled. They had to explode. I groaned and grunted, burying into the depths of my daughter’s cunt. My back arched. My cum spilled out of me. Blast after blast of my fertile seed spilling into her untouched depths. Tiffany’s pussy spasmed. She shuddered, cumming with me.

“That’s it, baby girl,” I grunted. “Milk all of Daddy’s cum from his dick. You want to be bred.”

“Yes, yes, yes,” my wife gasped. “Spill all your baby-making spunk in our daughter’s cunt. Oh, that’s so hot. So! Fucking! Hot!”

We were all cumming together as a family, even if my wife couldn’t be here. I grunted, driving my dick into my daughter’s spasming depths. I stared right at the nanny cam, loving the thrill of being watched.

“I hope you loved that honey.”

“I did,” gasped my wife. “Oh, it was almost as hot as being there. I just wish I could lick your cum from our daughter’s pussy. You know how much I love cleaning her up.”

“I do,” I grinned. I groaned as I pulled out of my daughter. I bent over, brushed aside her hair from her cheek, and kissed her. I loved the ghost of a smile on her lips. “Sweet dreams, pumpkin.”

“After that performance, she’ll have them,” laughed my wife. “Now clean her up.”


I wasn’t scared of my daughter waking up any longer. When we first did this, I was terrified Tiffany would figure it out. After a month, complacency had set in. My wife and I were getting away with it. So when Tiffany bounded into the kitchen dressed for school, I gave her a big grin.

“I hope you’re not burning breakfast,” she said, stopping before me, a huge grin on her face.

“Trying.”

She threw her arms around my neck and gave me a quick kiss on my cheek. She pressed her body against me doing it, teasing me with her developing curves. My dick ached in my slacks. Then, after a few more burning heartbeats, she broke away and flounced to her seat at the kitchen nook.

“It doesn’t matter if you do burn them,” she declared. “Not after the wonderful dreams I had last night.”

“More wet ones?” I asked. I also was far more comfortable talking sex in front of my daughter.

“Maybe.” A smile played on her lips. Memories of sliding my cock in and out of her mouth flashed through my mind.

I looked away. If I didn’t, I would never stop staring at her. And then I would ruin breakfast. As it was, the bacon was a little too crispy. I dished up the food, set it on plates, and joined my daughter. She was ravenous.

So was I.

“Daddy, what time are you getting home from work?”

“Same time as usual,” I answered. Then I fixed her a suspicious look. “Planning on sneaking a boy over before I get home since your mother’s away.”

“Daddy,” she blushed. “I wouldn’t do that.”

“Then why are you so keen to know what time I’m getting home?” I asked, unable to hide my smile. I knew she had a huge crush on me, and it was wonderful to see it on her face.

“I have something to show you.”

“Oh? Bad report cards?”

She rolled her eyes. “No, no, it’s a video I found. I think you’ll find it interesting.”

“Why not show it now? I have a few minutes.”

“It’s not a few minute video.” She gave me a wink. “Trust me, you’ll want to see it. It’s very ... illuminating.”

I gave her a strange look. Why was she acting so coy? “Okay, honey. I’ll be home at the usual time.”

“Good.” She took a last bite then bolted from the table yelling, “I love you, Daddy, got to go.”

I shook my head as the door crashed shut behind her. In some ways she was still my little girl, in other ways she had grown into a gorgeous creature. I closed my eyes, remembering the feel of her pussy as I came in her last night.

If I had a few more minutes, I would have jerked off right there at the breakfast table. Instead, I ventured forth into the terrible morning traffic. I fought through the bumper-to-bumper gridlock, sipping my coffee and listening to morning talk radio.

By the time I got to work, I had forgotten all about my daughter’s video.


Work was hectic. Stressful. We were behind in the new project. Not by much, but enough that middle management was cracking the whip. They kept going around talking about, “Being part of the team,” and “doing your part” and “making sacrifices.” It was all bullshit.

But the bullshit made us work harder. No pointless breaks to talk around the water cooler. No hour spent browsing Facebook while pretending to work on reports. No playing solitaire in the afternoon because I was too tired to do your job.

And no thinking about the daughter I loved to molest. Her tight pussy. Her small breasts. Her dusky-pink nipples. And how she smelled. Fresh. Sweet. Innocent.

Okay, I thought about her a little bit. She was in my blood. I loved my wife, but we were both drunk on our daughter.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.