Matt's Crazy Corner of the World - Cover

Matt's Crazy Corner of the World

Copyright© 2018 by FantasyLover

Chapter 26: The “Emergency Drill”

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 26: The “Emergency Drill” - A writing assignment in his first college English course sets Matt Young's life on a course he never foresaw. Nor could he have predicted the result of his meeting with a consultant for his writing, or the secret with which the consultant entrusted him. Matt's Crazy Corner of the World is what his family's teasingly calls his odd household. The story has lots of sex, adventure, and shoot-em-ups. See blog for more details

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Coercion   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Rags To Riches   Cuckold   Incest   Mother   Sister   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Gang Bang   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   First   Fisting   Food   Lactation   Oral Sex   Pegging   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking  

Despite the physical toll Vivian took on Matt earlier in the day, he managed to make Carla and Sue, and even Laura happy before drifting off to sleep to the sounds of the rest of the women enjoying each other--and enjoying making Vivian practice. Carla and Sue made her lick his cum out of them.

Vivian woke with a start when Matt crawled out of bed in the morning. He could see that it took her a couple of seconds to remember where she was, and she looked at him warily when she remembered. Matt put a finger to his lips, motioning for her to be quiet, and then waved for her to follow him into the bathroom.

“Take a quick shower with me and then hurry home. It’s early enough that your husband should still be asleep. Suck his cock to get him hard and climb on top. When he comes, show him what you learned last night. Get Vickie into a 69 and eat each other to a climax. Maybe you’ll get lucky and find some of Ron’s cum still inside her. Make sure you’re on top and I’m betting Ron fucks you while you and Vickie are going at it. Dry off and drive home naked. Come back later this morning once you finish anything you have to do at home,” he ordered.

Not fucking Vivian in the shower after playing with her naked body was difficult for Matt, but he wasn’t punishing Ron. Instead, he sought Jodi out and molested her, making her day while also starting his off nicely.

Vickie looked quite happy when she got home, not even bothering to dress when she drove home. She actually hugged Matt. “That was so special last night, giving Rex his first good look at and chance to feel a naked woman, and then sucking him off. I cheated and sucked him off twice because he came less than three seconds after I got him in my mouth the first time. He was embarrassed, so I explained how guys usually cum quickly the first time,” she giggled.

“Ron was in heaven watching his wife and me together and he even fucked her a second time while we were eating each other. I don’t think it will take her long to realize that she can be as slutty as she wants with him in the bedroom.”

For the next two days, Vivian progressed better than Matt had initially guessed she would. Vivian spent both nights with Matt and company; Vickie spent both nights with Ron. One night, Matt sent Jodi along with Vickie; the next night he sent Laura. Vickie spent time with Rex each night before joining Ron in the master bedroom. She taught Rex how to treat a girl, as well as how to treat a girl in bed. Each night, she sucked him off twice.

Since Susan finished classes early on Tuesday and Thursday afternoons, Matt had her join Laura and Jodi entertaining Rondo and his two buddies. Matt had called Rondo, giving them his new address. He laughed when he warned that they were not lost when they found themselves near the Wilmont Country Club or entered the driveway of a mansion and found armed security guards at the gate.

“Just tell them you’re Rondo with two friends,” he told him. Matt called Leonard, his head of security, and warned that three rough-looking bikers would be there that afternoon. Both Leonard and Rondo thought he was kidding.

“Holy crap, I thought you were shitting me!” Rondo exclaimed when Matt met them at the front door.

“So did our head of security,” he laughed. Matt had heard in his voice that he didn’t believe him, so he personally contacted the front gate and warned them.

Friday night found Vickie and Susan at the Lewis home to spend the night with Ron. Vivian was there, too, although not to spend the night with her husband. Once Vivian was as mentally prepared as she would ever be, Vickie stuck her head inside Rex’s room and said, “Rex, sushi, scenario 2.” Personally knowing what some of Matt’s punishments were like, she sympathized with Vivian and gave her a hug.

“Take a deep breath and let it out. I know from personal experience that Rex will believe it’s me with him,” she assured Vivian.

“You’re being awfully supportive,” Vivian commented questioningly. She still wasn’t convinced that her husband wouldn’t kick her to the curb for Vickie. Vickie was barely half her age, gorgeous, and even more sexually adventurous than she was. Vivian couldn’t believe that she had been so afraid to try things. She still wasn’t sold on the taste of cum, but had a feeling she’d at least be used to it by the time Matt finished with her. Anal sex, girl/girl sex, and some of the other things Matt taught her had her looking forward to most of her time with Matt and his women. She was glad that he’d stopped spanking her, but it wasn’t any worse than when Dave used to spank her.

With Dave, she’d had one and sometimes even two orgasms each visit. With Matt and the girls, she didn’t even bother trying to count them. At least Matt only used the cane on her once. Damn, but that had hurt. When he told her he was suspending that part of her punishment because she was doing so well, she promised herself that she’d do anything he told her to do, and try to do it with a smile. She knew she’d end up doing it anyway, so why not keep Matt in a good mood and avoid another caning?

“I’ve been on the receiving end of Matt’s punishments and I’m still embarrassed about some of the things I did,” she answered Vivian.

“Worse than what I have to do tonight?” Vivian asked nervously as she looked towards her son’s bedroom door.

“He made me think I was having sex with a dog,” she replied ashamedly.

“That’s terrible,” Vivian hissed, now worried that Matt would make her do something similar. Steeling herself, Vivian finally plastered the best smile she could muster on her face and walked through Rex’s door.

“Wow!” Rex exclaimed, although quietly. “You look even better tonight than usual.”

Vivian wondered if he’d been programmed to say that or if he could see a difference between them and thought she looked better than Vickie. She chose to believe the latter. She needed that small victory right then.

“Hey sexy Rexie,” she replied, something Vickie told her she said to Rex every night. Rex grinned at her. “Tonight I’m giving you a pop quiz to make sure you’ve learned what I taught you. If you get an ‘A’ on the quiz, your reward will be losing your cherry tonight,” Vivian said, trying her damndest to sound seductive. Thinking of her son as a sexually active male was just so foreign to her. Sure, she’d noticed an increased number of wadded facial tissues with dried cum in his trash, but to think of him as being sexually experienced ... nope.

She actually smiled when Rex got out of bed and she saw that he had definitely inherited his father’s cock. Rex came over to her and slipped his arms around her waist, drawing their naked bodies together. His lips were suddenly against hers and then his tongue slipped into her mouth. Vivian moaned, her arousal unexpectedly spiking as they kissed. She felt her son’s hands glide slowly up her back, lightly raking his fingernails along her bare skin, raising goose bumps all over her body. When he reversed course and reached her lower back, he didn’t stop. Instead, his hands gently caressed the flesh of her ass cheeks. She was both surprised and impressed that he gently caressed her, not suddenly diverting to her crotch or her breasts.

She was still thinking about his approach when he broke their kiss. She mewled in protest, suddenly missing his tongue. She didn’t miss it long as Rex began kissing the side of her neck. Her knees almost buckled when he kissed and then gently nipped her extremely sensitive neck.

When his hands found her breasts, she moved towards the bed, not trusting the ability of her legs to hold her up any longer. The revulsion she felt about what she was doing with her son was now outweighed by the thrill of the illicit nature of what they were doing--even if Rex didn’t know it was her.

She was surprised at how smoothly Rex made the transition to his bed with her and then he was above her. He worshipped her breasts, licking and sucking her nipples, gently nipping the sensitive flesh of the lower slope of her breasts. She realized that she was lost at this point; she wouldn’t have stopped her son if she could have.

Rex surprised her yet again when he finished with her breasts. Rather than moving up and entering her like she expected, he moved the other way, kissing his way down her belly. She held her breath, not believing that he would do what she thought he intended. Rather than feast at the apex of her legs, he started with her feet, gently sucking on the toes of her left foot before working his way north, kissing, licking, and nipping gently at the sensitive skin on the inside of her calves and thighs until she could feel his hot breath on her crotch. She mewled in protest when he avoided the spot where she wanted his tongue and lips--or even his hard cock.

Instead, he started with her right foot and repeated the process. This time, she took his head and guided him to her sexual playground. Her first orgasm hit her less than a minute later. She would swear it was Matt or one of his women between her legs as Rex used his fingers and tongue to tease parts of her anatomy she hadn’t known were so sensitive a week ago. She knew her clit and G-spot were sensitive, but couldn’t, for the life of her, remember what Matt had called the other spot Rex was also teasing.

She fought crying out when she came but still made a small noise. She knew she was lost now, and pulled her son up until his cock pressed against her sex. “You get an A+ and will make the girls you’re with exceedingly happy,” Vivian told Rex proudly--and maybe even a little jealously.

“Are you ready to lose your cherry?” she asked, fully knowing the answer. What fourteen-year-old boy wasn’t?

“God, yes,” he gasped. “You made it even better tonight by looking like my mom. She’s so beautiful and sexy,” he said, still thinking he was talking to Vickie, his sexual mentor.

“Make her day once in a while. Give her a hug and tell her how beautiful she looks,” Vivian suggested, wondering if Rex would do it.

“I will,” he promised. “I’d love to tell her how sexy she is, but I don’t think she’d appreciate a comment like that.”

“Probably not,” Vivian agreed, even though she’d love to hear just that.

Vivian was surprised when Susan joined them in the morning, waking both her and Rex. “Hi, Rex, Matt sent me over to show you one final thing,” Susan said flirtatiously. Vivian found herself reacting with jealousy when Rex ogled Susan’s teenage body. Matt hadn’t told her anything about this morning.

“Vickie, Matt wants us to show Rex how two women make love,” Susan told Vivian as she lay on her back. Vivian only hesitated for a split second before deciding that she had better do what Matt wanted.

Rex moaned when her tongue made the first pass through Susan’s sex. “Isn’t it beautiful to watch?” Susan asked Rex.

“Yes,” Rex groaned.

“You can always get behind Vickie and find someplace to put that so you can get relief,” Susan said in a sultry voice, maintaining the illusion that it was Vickie and not Vivian.

“Really?” Rex asked.

“If you’re ever with two women, treat them the same way you’d treat one woman. Don’t rush into it. Take your time and make sure they’re ready for you. Then, make sure you’re invited to join them before you do. This time, Vickie’s ready for you and you’re invited to join us,” Susan said.

Rex didn’t have to be told twice and quickly figured out how to fuck the woman he thought was Vickie from behind. He came quickly and Susan repositioned herself so she was able to eat his cum from Vivian while Rex watched, rapt. Susan pulled him forward and sucked his cock for a few seconds before realigning Rex so he could fuck Vivian again. Rex fucked her three times, eagerly watching Susan lick and suck his cum out of the opening he just filled each time.

“We’d love to do this all day,” Susan chuckled after the third time, “but we have things we need to do.” With that, the two women got dressed and quietly made their way to Matt’s house. Vickie met them there.

“Well?” she asked Vivian.

“You were right, he thought I was you.”

“And?” Vickie probed.

“Oh, God, I’m so sick. I loved every minute once I got over being nervous and upset,” Vivian sobbed.

She was surprised that Vickie was the one hugging and supporting her. “Rex is a thoughtful and considerate young man. I taught him how to please a woman and was sure you’d enjoy last night. You’d have never done anything with Rex without Matt making you, so you’re not a bad person,” Vickie consoled her.

“I was jealous when Susan showed up this morning,” Vivian sobbed.

“Why?” Vickie asked.

“I thought he’d prefer her because she’s so young and beautiful,” Vivian sobbed.

“Did he?” Vickie asked, already knowing the answer. Rex had admitted to her that he thought his mother was the sexiest, most beautiful woman he’d ever seen.

“No,” she sighed, “and he fucked me three times while she was there.” She knew that her pussy would be tender today, but she had loved every thrust and the feeling every time his cock pulsed cum into her.

She followed Vickie to her room where the two women lay together. Vickie held and caressed Vivian, calming her down. “Why are you being so nice to me?” Vivian finally asked.

“I’ve been the one Matt tormented and know how difficult it can be to deal with. You need a friend,” she replied.

“Besides,” she began slowly after several seconds of quiet, “he may be punishing you because of me.”

“Why would he do that?” Vivian queried.

“Because I cheated on him,” she admitted.

“But ... you’re still here with him,” Vivian said questioningly. With a deep sigh, Vickie explained what had happened.

“I still don’t understand why you’d cheat on him. It seems like Matt has everything the other guy did.”

“Because I was a self-centered, arrogant bitch,” Vickie sighed. “That, and I thought I was smarter than Matt. Boy was I wrong about that,” she chuckled wryly. “He’s shown that he’s smarter than I am at least three times now. He spotted the illegal cameras right away at the apartments where I met him. I’d lived with them for an entire semester without suspecting anything. He found out right away that I cheated on him and I still don’t know how. And he hid a computer where I would have never thought of looking for it that recorded me breaking into his apartment. God, but I was stupid.”

“I was afraid you’d try to steal Ron away from me,” Vivian admitted.

“I’ll admit that Ron is good-looking, as well as kind and wealthy, but I learned my lesson already. I don’t poach. One day, I’ll find a man of my own ... I hope,” Vickie sighed. It was nearly time for lunch when the two women finished taking a shower and came out of Vickie’s room after talking and making love.

Vivian was surprised when Rex found her as soon as she entered their house. He hugged her. “Dad is a lucky man to have such a beautiful wife,” Rex said quietly.

“Thank you,” she replied automatically. She’d been surprised that he didn’t get an erection when he hugged her. While meant as a compliment, his words had also been like a blow to the stomach and she had to fight the tears back. She went through her daily chores on autopilot the rest of the day, her son’s words still haunting her.

“See you later,” her daughter, Becky, hollered as she headed for the front door.

“Where are you going?” Vivian asked.

“To the party you said I could attend. Dad agreed that I could go, too,” Becky replied.

“Okay,” Vivian replied, vaguely remembering agreeing. “I’ve got a lot on my mind and forgot,” she explained. She sighed deeply. It seemed like she’d done a lot of sighing today. At least her kids and husband were still happy. She wondered if Matt would ever let her be truly happy again. At least he’d kept his word about his punishment not affecting her relationship with her family. She also realized that, while she had enjoyed last night with Rex, she had no desire to repeat it, and Rex didn’t know he spent the night having sex with his mother.

Realizing how late it was getting, Vivian finished making dinner for Rex and Ron before hurrying through the shower to get ready for her night at Matt’s house. Vivian had snacked as she finished making dinner, not feeling up to a full meal. She wondered what Matt had in store for her tonight since Matt said he had a surprise for her. His surprises were never pleasant. After only a few days, there was little that he and his harem of women hadn’t done to or with her. Surprisingly, she had enjoyed everything except the paddling and caning. She realized that she could even occasionally accept the paddling if it was something her husband wanted to do.

Matt greeted her at the door and accompanied her to his bedroom. Vickie hugged and kissed her as she went by, heading over to spend the night with Ron. The women had already begun the festivities when Matt and Vivian reached the bedroom. Matt lightly smacked Carla on the butt so she’d move from between the legs of the woman on her back in the middle of the bed. Raven was sitting on her face as the woman’s tongue was busy teasing and exploring Raven’s sex.

Matt motioned for Vivian to take Carla’s place and she did, quickly putting her tongue to work without even being told. Even if she hadn’t enjoyed it, there was no way she wouldn’t appear to be enthusiastic about everything Matt made her do. However, she’d quickly learned to accept, and then to enjoy, sex with another woman.

Once the woman climaxed, Matt motioned Vivian aside and had Vivian guide his cock into the woman. That was when Raven moved off the woman’s face and Vivian saw that it was her daughter, Becky. Her first instinct was to scream at Matt and grab him by the hair, pulling him off her daughter. Instead, she found herself frozen, unable to move or scream. Then she noticed that her daughter was thoroughly enjoying herself as Matt fucked her so hard that he was pounding her into the mattress.

“You’re right; this was worth waiting for,” Becky moaned appreciatively as Matt continued fucking her. Vivian watched, her anger abating and turning to curiosity as she watched Matt fuck her daughter. She realized that Becky hadn’t been a virgin when Matt entered her. Her suspicion that Becky had sex with one or more of her boyfriends this last year had been confirmed.

Vivian gasped quietly, and the tears welled up in her eyes when she realized what Matt intended to do, remembering what he had told her earlier this week. “I’ll be filling her cunt with cum next weekend and you’ll lick and suck it back out afterwards. You’ll do the same for any woman I fuck.”

Knowing that Matt would make her do it, Vivian steeled herself for the inevitable and quickly moved to suck Matt’s cock clean as soon as he finished coming in her daughter. Then she moved between Becky’s legs without being told to, closing her eyes and pretended that she was licking and sucking Matt’s cum from another of his women. It didn’t really work, but trying to make it work distracted her momentarily--at least until Matt began fucking her from behind.

Becky moaned her appreciation when Vivian moaned into her pussy as Matt’s cock slid into her. Each time Matt thrust into her, Vivian’s face was pushed against her daughter’s pussy until Becky cried out and came, grabbing her mother’s hair and holding her head in place. She released her grip as her climax waned and Vivian lifted her head from her daughter’s crotch as Matt continued to pound into her. Vivian smiled shyly at Becky when she saw Becky smiling at her. She was surprised when Becky gently caressed her face. Then, Matt began thrusting harder and faster, finally slamming into her and spewing a load of cum inside her.

“My turn?” Becky asked Matt tentatively.

In the morning, Vivian and Becky walked to the car with their arms around each other’s waist. They shared a quick, emotional hug before separating and getting into the car. When they got home, Vivian turned to her daughter.

“That’s the first time since turning sixteen that I’ve driven you anywhere without you asking when we were going to buy you a new car,” Vivian commented questioningly.

“Matt explained what is happening to you,” she replied. “While I was angry at you when I first learned that you cheated on Dad, Matt explained why you did it and told me that he was already punishing you for it. I figure that you don’t need me pestering you about a new car right now. Besides, Matt warned me that most teenagers have an accident within a year of getting their license. He suggested that I start with a small used four-cylinder car, and not the expensive sports car I want. Having a sports car will likely result in me driving it unsafely and someone could get hurt,” Becky explained.

“Sounds like you’ve spent a lot of time with Matt,” Vivian commented questioningly.

“We’ve talked a few times when he came to our house, but last night was the first time we really did anything,” Becky replied. “I really enjoyed sleeping in his arms all night,” she sighed.

“Don’t get your hopes up. Matt already has a houseful of beautiful women. Don’t keep calling and bugging them. You need to wait for Matt or Raven to invite you,” Vivian warned, surprised that she wasn’t upset thinking about Matt and her daughter having sex in the future.

“You should use your experience with Matt last night as a guide for what to expect from future boyfriends. While Matt didn’t do it personally,” Vivian said blushing, “he made sure you were excited and well lubricated, and that you came first,” she pointed out.

“I noticed that,” Becky agreed. “The other boys I’ve been with were only looking to get themselves off and didn’t care about me.”

“Boys, as in more than one?” Vivian asked, although not judgmentally.

Mother and daughter had just finished their heart-to-heart talk about Becky’s sex life while they made breakfast for the family when Vickie entered the kitchen. “Are you okay?” she asked Vivian as she moved to give her a hug of support.

“It was difficult, but I think Becky and I are closer, now,” Vivian said. Becky nodded in confirmation as Vickie moved to include her in a three-way hug.

Bill called Saturday right after lunch, wondering if Matt had any plans for next week.

“Just the usual. I plan to write, and the girls have school. Jodi and Laura will be here with me during the day.”

“With the number of tips CC has given us, we’ve got at least a dozen major raids planned for next week and could use some help with interrogations,” Bill explained. “If you can help, we can send Roger to do interrogations for the eastern half of the country.”

“Go for it. Jodi and I can do interrogations while the girls are in school and Sue, Carla, and Raven can help when they get home and finish their homework. Do we need additional security?” Matt asked.

“If you don’t mind, we’ll send about twenty more men to help with security, as well as food and people to cook for them. We’ll send several interrogators to help, too, letting you get the prisoners started talking before the interrogators take over. We can send tents and a portable kitchen if you want,” he offered.

“Nah, we have enough empty rooms, although we may need to put four guys to a room and they’ll have to sleep in shifts or hot bunk. The kitchen’s big enough to cook for everyone, but the extra cooks will be helpful, especially if you want something available for three shifts of personnel.”

“Great, I’ll call back with specifics, but I’m guessing twenty security, six cooks, and a dozen interrogators. We’ll have them arrive and set up tomorrow so they can integrate with your security. I expect the first set of raids Monday before dawn,” Bill warned.

“Do you have anything we can use to hold prisoners? It sounds like there will be more than we can hold in our available cells.”

“I think we have something. I should also send a field hospital we can set up to deal with any wounded.”

“It’s not like we don’t have lots of lawn area where you can set it up,” Matt laughed.

“I’ll get back to you by supper,” Bill said as he hung up, laughing.

Matt warned the girls. Then he called and ordered two dozen adult-sized bunk beds and ordered twelve televisions for delivery and set up tomorrow morning. He even called Gina and warned that this delivery and setup would have to be strictly business but promised that he’d make it up to them later. Then he warned Leonard, his head of security.

The girls headed out to buy linens for the beds, as well as towels, bathmats, and other sundries for the extra bedrooms and attached bathrooms. Then they loaded the freezer and refrigerator, as well as the pantry.

Matt went out and bought what he needed to make several batches of Dart and refilled the prescription for his eye drops. He put the prescription eye drops in empty bottles of over-the-counter eye drops and filled the two prescription bottles with Dart. The ingredients he needed to make even more batches of Dart were scattered throughout the house.

Bill called back and confirmed twenty additional armed guards and six extra cooks. The cooks would bring everything they needed. He was sending special cargo containers that had small jail cells. The field hospital would include quarters for the doctors and nurses. They’d even bring a secure armory in yet another cargo container.

Everything would arrive starting at 9:00 the next morning and would be in place and ready to go before midnight. Most of those things would arrive on semis, but some would arrive via helicopter. Bill warned Matt to expect a lengthy parade of semis in the morning.

Matt called Vivian and told her that she was off the hook for this next week, warning her that she should spend the week mending her relationship with her husband, even though Matt had made it so there were no problems. He warned that he’d be disappointed if he learned that Ron had enough energy to get out of bed without help each morning. He told her that Becky could spend that night if she wanted to, but it would be the last time for a while. “We’re expecting a lot of company for at least the next week,” he explained when Vivian asked what was happening.

Matt sighed when he hung up, realizing that this was a perfect point to end his torment of Vivian and let her resume a normal life, as much as that would be possible for her. He thought about removing her memory of having sex with Rex but realized the memory gap could cause her problems later. Instead, he decided to minimize the guilt she felt and make her think he’d programmed her to enjoy herself.

Vickie brought Becky over and then let Matt know that she had a date of her own tonight. “I’ll probably be out every night this week,” she warned Matt, surprising him. He didn’t even know she was seeing someone. Thinking back, he realized that she’d seemed happier for the last couple of days.

Sunday

The women were up early, even Becky. They had eaten breakfast and were ready for action by 8:00. Then Matt saw what they were doing. They had purchased large sheets of foam-backed poster board and had made signs to direct the military trucks and trucks with the furnishings they bought. Another set of signs were to direct people arriving at the helipads, of which they now had four--two of them temporary.

Brent, their head gardener, had spent yesterday afternoon with his two assistants mangling parts of the expansive lawns they had kept so beautifully manicured. One area near the two existing helipads had the grass cut as low as they could possibly cut it. Brent described it as “scalped.” Then they actually vacuumed the area to get up the grass clippings. When they finished, some of the security guards began painting the grass, outlining a white circle and adding a white H in the center of the circle. Matt expected Brent to be upset with the painting, but Brent explained that he bought the same water-based paint that professional and college sports teams used when they painted team logos on their grass athletic fields.

This morning, Matt watched for a few minutes as the security men were installing garden lights around the perimeter of the temporary helipads. Those lights weren’t nearly as bright as the ones for the permanent helipads, but would still allow the temporary helipads to be used at night.

Still wandering around, Matt noted a dozen people in military uniforms near the helipads, ready to direct helicopters. Each person wore a bright yellow vest with reflective tape all over it. They wore a combat helmet, had noise-cancelling earphones resting around their necks, and had an automatic rifle slung over their shoulder. Six had orange directional wands stuffed in their back pockets.

Leonard was talking with them, pointing to open, grassy areas farther from the four helipads. Seeing Matt, Leonard motioned him over. “We may need more than four helipads,” he warned. “Some of the helos may need to wait for the prisoners they drop off. We’re going to set up four more pads over there,” he said, motioning to another flat, grassy area.

“Use whatever you need,” Matt replied. “Brent and his two helpers are probably gnashing their teeth about us ruining their perfectly manicured lawn, but I explained to them what we were doing, and he did buzz cut the grass for the first two temporary helipads and for the field hospital. Should I have them cut the grass for four more helipads?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.