Matt's Crazy Corner of the World - Cover

Matt's Crazy Corner of the World

Copyright© 2018 by FantasyLover

Chapter 14: Enter the Wilsons

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 14: Enter the Wilsons - A writing assignment in his first college English course sets Matt Young's life on a course he never foresaw. Nor could he have predicted the result of his meeting with a consultant for his writing, or the secret with which the consultant entrusted him. Matt's Crazy Corner of the World is what his family's teasingly calls his odd household. The story has lots of sex, adventure, and shoot-em-ups. See blog for more details

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Coercion   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Rags To Riches   Cuckold   Incest   Mother   Sister   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Gang Bang   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   First   Fisting   Food   Lactation   Oral Sex   Pegging   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking  

Thursday June 13

Matt met Juan this morning and was immediately ashamed of himself. Because of his Hispanic first name, he’d expected a darker-skinned Hispanic looking guy instead of a well-tanned blonde guy. He gave Juan the releases he printed the previous evening and told him that nobody swam beginning Friday morning unless they had a signed, notarized release. If the release was for a minor, aside from the notary’s signature, it had to be signed by a parent and the minor if they were old enough to have an ID--even a school ID. Matt told him that he also wanted a photograph of each person to include with their release form. Juan offered to take pictures with his cell phone and send them to Matt, who agreed.

The girls started unpacking again and would easily finish today. Sue started to edit the chapters where Matt had already finished the first rewrite. The three-man security installation crew arrived and started right at eight o’clock. They expected to finish by five. The furniture store called and said they’d deliver between one and two. At eleven, Vickie, Lydia, and Matt headed for Lydia’s house to deal with the pool guy who was blackmailing Jill.

When the pool guy arrived, Vickie was lying topless by the pool at her parents’ house. Thinking that she didn’t know he was there, the pool guy started taking pictures of her with a small digital camera he had in his pocket. He was so intent on her when she slipped a hand into her swimsuit and started playing with herself that he didn’t even hear Matt come up behind him.

“You move, you die,” Matt growled, sticking the barrel of one of Roger’s pistols into his back, making him flinch. Lydia quickly secured his hands behind him with a couple of zip ties and Matt forced him into the house.

“There’s nothing illegal about taking photographs,” the guy protested once they had secured him to a sturdy wooden chair.

“Blackmail is illegal,” Matt replied, making the guy’s face pale. Matt got him in a headlock and Jill pinched his lip and pulled it out. After Lydia touched a drop of Dart to the inside of his lip, Matt released his head. When he started shouting, Lydia worked a dishcloth into his mouth, having to pinch his nose shut to get him to open his mouth. Vickie duct taped it in place.

Once six minutes had elapsed, Matt programmed him. He would never again try to blackmail anybody and would never again photograph people without their prior consent. When asked, he admitted to blackmailing two other women and a man. He gave Matt their names and addresses. When he left here, he would gather everything he had on the people he was blackmailing and would deliver it to Matt at the new house. He didn’t have enough to pay everyone back, but he’d empty his bank account and take Matt what cash he had. Once he left the money and evidence with Matt, he’d leave and quickly forget about the people he was blackmailing and about Matt, who would split the money between the four victims.

When Matt finished questioning him, the women got a turn with him. They made him strip and bend over the table. All three women took a lengthy turn using a strap-on to ream his ass. Jill made him stand with his cock on the top of the kitchen counter while she stood on the counter and stomped on it with her bare feet, making Matt cringe. Then they had him stand with his legs widespread while each of then kneed him in the nuts. They had to help him stand back up each time since he collapsed to the floor, writhing in pain.

Finally, Jill shaved his balls and cock. Being none too gentle, she nicked numerous places that bled. Only the gag kept the neighbors from hearing his shrieks of protest and the loudest shriek when they poured rubbing alcohol on his nicked cock and balls.

Then Vickie got creative. With him lying down, she squatted over his mouth. “Swallow everything or we start over again and then rupture both testicles,” she warned before pissing in his mouth. Lydia and Jill both thought it was hilarious and did the same. Finally, they tied him over the tabletop. Since Lydia had the smallest hands, she started it, working her greased, gloved fist into his ass. Vickie followed, and then Jill, who brutally pounded his insides before quitting.

He could barely move when he left, and still had to go to the bank and then to Matt’s place before he could go home and crash. Once he was gone, Jill hugged Matt. “Thank you. You are going to get sooooo lucky Saturday night,” she purred after kissing him.

Vickie and Lydia asked what she meant about getting lucky Saturday night, so he told them about their parents coming to dinner. Then he dropped the bombshell, explaining how their mother tried to “reward” him the other day. Matt explained how he put it off because he didn’t feel right about messing around with a married woman. He decided to make an exception in this case but intended to have a couple of the girls entertain their dad while their mother got her chance to reward him.

“Yes?” he asked Vickie when she started to fidget like she does when she wants to ask something embarrassing.

“Would you let me be one of the girls?”

“I intend for you to be one of the girls. Originally, I thought it would embarrass you, but your mother says both of you tried to seduce your father. I thought about it and decided to let you be one of the girls.”

“As much as I’m going to hate it, if you want to do it, I’ll let you,” he told Lydia. He’d already seen the sadness in her eyes thinking that she wouldn’t be included.

“But, I thought...” she started to say.

“I know. Yes, I’m going to be extremely jealous, but I think that letting you have this opportunity is more important than my petty jealousy,” he explained.

“You won’t have to wait until Saturday to get lucky,” Lydia purred, and quickly sucked him off while Vickie licked his balls and Jill played with her large breasts where he could watch. On the way home, they made a quick stop at the bank where Matt withdrew enough cash to pay the movers and the security contractor. Roger’s “friends” seemed to prefer cash.

The four men delivering and setting up the furniture were nearly done when they got home. They were young and each eagerly accepted Matt’s invitation to use Vickie and Jodi for a quickie. He told Vickie that she was again allowed as many orgasms as she could give the furniture delivery crew and then the security installers. When they finished with the four guys, the two girls took a quick shower because the security installation crew was almost done. Karen decided she wanted to join them.

Ray and Nate were on lifeguard duty when Matt went outside so he introduced himself to them. They even had three completed releases. Juan had the first few kids who showed up this morning hand out a copy of the pool rules and one of the release forms for each person at every house on the cul-de-sac, along with five extra copies for visitors the family might have.

It was nearly six o’clock before the blackmailing pool guy showed up. After hobbling up to the front door, he left as fast as he could once he gave Matt everything.

Sounds of sex were emanating from three bedrooms as Matt entered the study. Once he logged onto his laptop, he checked his email. The publisher had replied to his query. If he forwarded the requests, they would contact each person and arrange payment. Once the publisher received payment, they would send the email back to Matt.

They were sending ten cases of forty-eight books--240 each of both the first and second books--for him to personalize and sign. Fed-EX would also drop off boxes for shipping individual books. The programming necessary for printing shipping labels was attached to the email. The shipping labels had the publishing company’s address as the return address instead of Matt’s. They would contract with Fed-EX to keep Matt supplied with shipping boxes and Fed-EX would bill the publishing company directly for the boxes and the shipping costs, which the publishing company would charge Matt for, deducting it from the royalty checks.

The publisher suggested setting up two pickup days a week, so Fed-EX would automatically stop at the house to get any books he had ready to ship. They also explained that he received the difference between the wholesale and retail cost of each book he autographed for someone, less shipping costs. With the number of requests he had already, that would add up to some serious bucks.

Matt called his contact at the publishing company, intending to leave a voicemail, but was surprised that his contact was still there. He was happy to hear from Matt, and happier that book four was nearing completion--even though Dying Breath wasn’t due for release for a few more weeks.

“If it’s that close to being finished, I think we can release book four right before Thanksgiving so people can buy it for a Christmas gift,” he said, sounding excited.

Matt warned him that his writing would probably drop off when school started because he had a lot going on in his personal life.

“One book a year is okay and two books a year is great. More than two is gravy,” he replied.

Then Matt asked about changing his website to include a button that readers could click on to order an autographed copy of one of the books. The button would redirect people to the publisher’s website where they could order and pay for the book. Once the transaction was completed, the order would revert to Matt’s website so he could sign the book and ship it. The customer’s shipping information would be right there to include on the Fed-EX label.

After the publisher emailed Matt the link to use, he called CC. She just laughed at him when he asked if she could do something like that. She had him email the link for the publisher to her and said she’d call back in a little while.

A little while was twenty minutes.

“All done,” she exclaimed.

“That was fast. How much do I owe you?”

“It was a freebie since you gave me an autographed copy of Deep Breath. Any chance I could visit you guys some afternoon or evening?”

“Just call to make sure we don’t have anything planned. You’re always welcome,” he laughed and then gave her their new address.

He called the publisher back to let them know that his website had been adjusted so customers ordering autographed copies would now be directed first to their website to make the payment.

The girls decided they were having barbecued ribs for dinner and insisted that barbecuing was a man’s job. Hence, Matt found himself on the back patio laying slabs of ribs on their huge new barbecue. He noted that the girls had done a good job of positioning the patio furniture. He also noted two long rows of chaise lounges along each side of the pool, along with four round wood tables, complete with umbrellas and chairs.

The tables on the patio were old-fashioned, rectangular wooden picnic tables complete with benches and shade covers that completely covered the two tables. The shade covers were great for keeping the sun off but did nothing for the stifling heat outside. There was no thermometer, but Matt was sure it was at least a hundred degrees out there, probably the reason there were over forty people at the pool, nearly a third of them adults.

Matt noticed Susie’s familiar figure walking towards him and she looked upset about something.

“Can you talk to Mom, please,” she begged. “She got a phone call fifteen minutes ago and hasn’t stopped crying since. We can’t even get her to tell us what’s wrong,” Susie begged, her own face stained with her tears.

“Go inside and get two of the girls. One needs to watch the barbecue. The other one should come help me,” he told her as he headed for the brown-haired female figure hunched over on one of the lounges next to Tara.

“Mrs. Wilson?” he asked, trying to get her attention after kneeling in front of her so he could see her beautiful, but tear-streaked face. She continued to stare at the cell phone in her hand while not responding to him.

“Mrs. Wilson?” he asked louder, moving lower so his face was closer to hers.

She didn’t even react when he took her hands and addressed her a third time. Carla was next to him by then.

“Bring her inside where she can lie down,” Carla suggested. Matt was surprised at how easily he was able to take her cell phone from her hands. Handing it to Susie, he slipped one arm under Mrs. Wilson’s knees and the other around her back. He lifted her and carried her towards the house.

“Is everything okay?” Nate asked.

“I’m not sure. I think she got a phone call with bad news a few minutes ago and she’s not responding to anyone,” Matt explained. Carla walked alongside him while Tara ran ahead and opened the back door. Once inside, he set Mrs. Wilson on the couch.

“Mrs. Wilson?” he said more insistently as he lifted her chin to face him. She still didn’t act like she saw him, and she didn’t respond.

Sue brought in a wet towel and wiped the mother’s face off, again with no response. Susie showed how smart she was. Taking her mother’s cell phone, she called the last person to call. It was her dad.

Matt didn’t catch the first part of the conversation until she shouted, “You bastard!” and hung up. The flow of her tears increased.

“Dad called to tell Mom he would only be home on weekends. He’s shacking up with his slut secretary the rest of the time,” she explained with enough venom in her voice that Matt was glad she wasn’t mad at him.

“I’m going to kick him in the nuts so he’ll be too sore to do anything with that bitch,” Tara growled. Matt decided to make sure he never pissed off the two girls.

He tried two more times to get Mrs. Wilson’s attention.

“Get the Dart, please,” he told Carla. “And close the hall door,” he added finally realizing that he could still hear sounds of sex coming from the bedrooms. He hoped the two Wilson girls were too concerned about their mother to realize what was happening in the bedrooms. Lydia had joined them and scampered to close the hall door.

Several minutes later, Mrs. Aimee Wilson had Matt in a death grip as she sobbed. Wailing, she confirmed what Susie had told them. “What am I going to do now?” she bawled.

Matt had to order her to calm down so they could talk. “What do you want to do? Do you want to take him to the cleaners in a divorce, or do you want him back?”

“I want him back and I want him to stop fucking that bitch!” she hissed angrily.

“I can make him come back to you and dump her,” he said.

“How?” she asked disbelievingly.

“You will remember how I calmed you down,” he ordered Aimee.

“You ... you drugged me?” she gasped. “What else did you do to me, you ... you pervert,” she shouted.

“Ask your daughters. They were right here the entire time,” he replied calmly.

“He didn’t do anything else, Mom,” Susie said. Tara nodded her agreement.

“Then why drug me?” she asked, still with venom in her voice.

“You tell me,” he replied. “You were unresponsive to anything we said or did. The only other thing we could have done was call paramedics. They would take you to a hospital. We tell the doctor about the phone call. The doctor puts you in for a seventy-two-hour psych evaluation. Your husband is at the house with your daughters and no female company so he invites his girlfriend over for the weekend.” He left the rest unsaid.

“Bastards,” she hissed. “Both of you,” she added.

“Why are you angry with me?” he asked.

“You drugged me,” she spat.

“A doctor would have drugged you, too. The drugs a doctor used would leave you loopy for hours. Mine woke you up within minutes,” he reminded her.

“Aimee,” Carla said quietly, sitting next to her and taking Aimee’s hands in her own. “Matt has used the drug before to help women, not hurt them. He has hurt the men who hurt the women he helped. Just this morning he helped a woman we know who was being blackmailed. She’s no longer being blackmailed, and the man can barely walk. He’ll never blackmail anyone again.”

“My mom was in an abusive relationship,” Sue interjected. “Her boyfriend and several of his friends would get together frequently and gang-rape her. Matt rescued her and left the eight men taking turns raping each other until the taped confession of other crimes they committed got the cops and FBI involved. Mom lives with us now and is happier than she’s ever been.”

“Matt even risked his life to save two girls he’d never met and hasn’t seen since,” Carla said.

Karen chose that moment to walk into the living room. She was clothed--barely. One of the security installation guys was with her and it was easy to tell what they’d been doing only moments before as both of them still had that just-fucked glow about them. With a final kiss and grope of her ass, the guy left, and Karen looked at everyone.

“Karen, this is Aimee. She’s Susie and Tara’s mother,” Matt introduced them. “Would you please tell Aimee why you’re here with us?”

“I’m here because Matt rescued me.” She began an abbreviated version of the story, explaining what Vickie did to her and how she “zoned out” afterwards.

“He hasn’t forced you to do anything?” Aimee asked.

“He did force me to wait a couple days after he rescued me before he’d let me join them in bed,” she chuckled, and then explained why. “I was still a little sore for our first time, but it was definitely worth it,” she said, giving Matt a predatory look.

“How will drugging me bring my husband back and make him stop seeing ... her?” Aimee asked.

“Easy, I drug him and tell him he will never even consider sex with a woman besides you,” he replied.

“When can you do it?” she asked, actually starting to believe that her marriage could be salvaged.

“We can do it Friday evening when he gets home,” Matt suggested.

“Okay,” she agreed eagerly.

“I also intend to punish him for cheating on you. He’s left you with a mental image of his betrayal, screwing his secretary. Now he’s going to have to watch me make love to you, bringing you to several climaxes, and then he’ll lick you clean and give you more orgasms until you tell him to stop.”

“Keep your dick in your pants ‘cuz it ain’t gonna happen,” she replied angrily.

“Okay,” Matt replied calmly, and then stood up and went into the study to write. He couldn’t hear what was said, but definitely heard a heated, whispered discussion between Aimee and her daughters.

Tara was the one to come to Matt after the discussion ended. “Would you please talk to Mom again?” she asked, barely able to keep from crying.

Aimee was staring at the floor in front of her when Matt sat down in the living room.

“You’re positive this will work?” she asked nervously.

Seeing that Jodi had joined the group, Matt asked if she thought his idea would work. “Absolutely. He used the drug on my boyfriend and some of his buddies. When we left, my boyfriend and the buddies that he had let rape me several times were busy fucking each other in the ass,” she giggled.

“Won’t he be angry about you and me being together?” Aimee asked Matt.

“He’ll be livid, but he won’t be able to do anything about it. He won’t even be able to move while he watches us. He’ll never be able to hit you or hurt you or the girls, and he’ll do everything I tell him to do.”

“I wish I was as sure as you are,” she sighed.

“Stand up,” Matt ordered, making it a command. “Hold your arms out to your sides and don’t move.”

When she did, he walked over to her. “May I take off your swimsuit?” he asked.

“No,” she replied testily.

“Remain silent, do not move, and see if you can stop me,” he challenged. Her eyes widened in fright as Matt stepped next to her. He put a hand on the flat of her stomach and walked around her so he was behind her. He saw Jodi grab Susie’s hand and shake her head so Susie didn’t interfere.

“You are a very beautiful woman,” he complimented Aimee, allowing his hand to travel across her stomach, around her side, and across her back to her spine. Aimee’s body was twitching, but nothing more.

“Let’s see if I still remember how to operate one of these,” he said as his fingers found the hook holding the back of her swimsuit top closed. It was quickly unfastened and Matt gently ran his fingertips across her back where the strap had been seconds before.

“You have extremely smooth skin,” he complimented, skimming his hands up to the back of her neck where the remaining string holding her top was tied. Parting her brown hair, he gripped the two ends of the strings and walked around to her front, purposely staring away from Aimee and towards her daughters so it was obvious that he wasn’t looking at Aimee.

“Voila, presto,” he said, pulling the strings so the bow came undone and the suit top came off. He handed it to Susie. “Would you please give this to your mother?” he asked, still not looking at Aimee.

“Aimee, remain silent, but you can move enough to put your suit top back on,” he commanded.

Since he had his back to Aimee, Carla nodded to him several seconds later and he turned around to face Aimee. “Quietly, you may call me any bad names you want to and you may speak again,” he told her.

“Okay, you made your point, and I still think you’re a bastard,” she said, although there was no venom in her words this time.

“I don’t remember disagreeing with you the first time you called me a bastard. I simply asked why you were angry with me.”

“Now what?” she asked.

“I’d like to discuss why you think your husband cheated on you. You’re a beautiful woman.”

“Don’t you think that’s an adult conversation?” she replied, glancing at her daughters to remind him that they were still present.

“That will be your decision,” he answered. “However, after the last half hour, how much worse can it get? Besides, this is a chance to give your daughters a lesson in the politics of marriage and sex.”

“Politics of sex?” she asked.

“Sure, who votes for what and what happens when they get vetoed? I think every ‘birds and bees’ discussion with teenagers should include some reference to that.”

“Fine,” she sighed. “Sean wants me to give him more oral sex, and expects me to let him cum in my mouth. He also wants me to do anal. Is that detailed enough?” she asked angrily.

Rather than answer, Matt looked at Susie who looked stunned. “Susie, is there anything you’d like to tell your mother?” he asked, instantly getting a “deer in the headlights” look from her.

“N ... no,” she replied, stuttering nervously.

Aimee started to say something but Matt held his hand up to stop her, and continued looking at Susie.

“What?” Susie asked defensively.

“Perhaps you should tell her the same thing you told Lydia in the kitchen the other day,” he suggested. The ‘deer in the headlights’ look became a ‘deer just a second from being pancaked by a semi’ look.

“Susie, if your mother didn’t have to deal with something similar when she was younger, then she is an unusual woman,” he said, trying to reassure Susie.

Susie began tentatively. “Brad Taylor asked me out last Friday. He’s a year ahead of me at school and he’s going to be the varsity quarterback next year. I told him I can’t date until I’m sixteen. He wants to go out with me the weekend after my sixteenth birthday because he wants to be the first guy to date me,” she said, looking expectantly at her mother and blushing.

“He said he expects me to suck him off when we go out. He had me try it the other day after school but I started gagging when he pushed too deep into my mouth. He told me to practice with a banana or cucumber because he expects me to take him clear into my mouth and let him cum in my mouth. I’m not sure I can do it because it sounds gross,” she said, almost in tears.

Aimee rushed to Susie’s side and hugged her. “Oh, baby, I’m so sorry you had to deal with that,” she comforted her. “Matt’s right, I had a boyfriend in high school who insisted that I either have sex with him or suck him off. He held my head and wouldn’t let me move away when he came. I gagged and vomited, nearly suffocating. That’s why I won’t do it for your father very often and one reason he cited for being with another woman,” she sobbed.

Tara watched the confession, shocked, and hurried over to make it a three-way hug. With a deep sigh of resignation, Aimee continued. “Your dad also wanted to have sex with me in my butt,” she said, blushing.

“Eeeeeewwwww,” Tara gagged.

“That’s nasty,” Susie added.

“Evidently, your father’s new secretary doesn’t think so,” Aimee sighed as the group hug continued.

“We can show him what it feels like this weekend, although I have to admit that I enjoy it,” Carla offered.

“You do?” Susie gasped. Carla nodded while each of the other women admitted the same thing.

“The important thing is that the guy--or woman,” Karen said, “is gentle and makes sure you’re ready.”

“Much like regular sex,” Sue added.

“You’d do that to him?” Aimee asked Matt.

“No, I have no interest in guys, but the girls have lots of toys they can strap on to allow them to accomplish the task. Some of them are huge,” he said, smirking.

Aimee looked at Matt, searching his face for any sign of deception, then looked at each of the girls, and finally at her daughters who were nodding vigorously.

Vickie and her “date” walked through the living room at that point and Vickie kissed the guy goodbye before joining the group to see what they were talking about.

“I take it that all of you have had sex with him?” Aimee asked the girls while motioning towards Matt. They all nodded.

“He drugged Sue and me but only after we’d been with him for a while and knew we wanted to stay with him. He let us know beforehand what he was going to tell us and we both agreed. He even had the two of us program each other so we knew that he only did what he said he would.”

“He drugged me, but it was to help me recover. He hasn’t made me do anything with him. Everything I do with him or anyone else is because I want to,” Karen said.

“What about you?” Aimee asked Lydia when she didn’t volunteer anything. Lydia looked at Matt to see what she should do.

“Go ahead, tell her everything,” he told Lydia.

“I just learned that I have a condition known as hypersexual disorder, or more commonly referred to as nymphomania. My mom has it too. All I knew was that I was desperate to experience sex. My sister dated Matt and offered to ask if he’d teach me about sex. I’m not eighteen, I’m almost the same age as Susie,” she admitted, stunning Aimee and her daughters.

“Mom knows I’m here, as well as what we do, and she approves. Matt used the drug on me, but only so I couldn’t accidentally tell anyone about what we did here. You’ll note that he had to give me permission before I could tell you. He did force me to agree that, for six months, he could use me for sex anytime he wanted while I was here. He forced me to agree by telling me he wouldn’t teach me unless I agreed to his terms, but he let me make the decision on my own. I agreed, and he taught me to enjoy performing oral sex, anal sex, and sex with women. I was surprised because I’d always thought those would be nasty. Now, I can’t get enough. Frequently, if Matt’s busy, I find one of the other girls and we go off by ourselves.”

“Your mother is okay with that?” Aimee asked incredulously.

“Sure, I learned about sex from someone who was as interested in making sure I enjoyed it as he was in enjoying himself. He took his time and let me set the pace. She said it’s a hell of a lot better and safer than learning in the back seat of a car from a guy who’s only interested in getting off and who will brag to his friends the next day. When I talked to several of my friends, most of their first times were awkward, painful, and frustrating. Many of them have still never had an orgasm while having sex with a guy. I think every girl should learn from an older guy who knows what he’s doing.”

“Especially a woman who’s already married and old enough that she should already know?” Aimee asked.

“I didn’t mean it that way,” Lydia protested.

“I know, but you’re right,” she sighed. “Fine, teach me, and we’ll give the bastard his comeuppance Friday night,” she said, grinning when she said the last part.

“I’ll come back after we’ve eaten dinner,” Aimee said.

“You’re welcome to eat dinner with us. We’re having pizza,” Carla offered just before the front doorbell rang signaling that the pizzas had arrived. “We put the ribs back in the fridge to cook tomorrow,” she told Matt. The girls knew that Matt always ordered far more pizza than they would eat so they had pizza left for a midnight snack and breakfast, or even lunch the next day. Carla had ordered the same way.

Aimee looked at her daughters who were looking at her pleadingly. “Okay, and thank you,” she said to Carla.

The women talked about everything except sex during dinner. When they were almost done, Aimee looked at her daughters. “Will you two be okay alone for a couple of hours?” she asked nervously.

“We’ll be fine,” Tara assured her.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.