Matt's Crazy Corner of the World - Cover

Matt's Crazy Corner of the World

Copyright© 2018 by FantasyLover

Chapter 12: Boots, Belts, and Baubles

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 12: Boots, Belts, and Baubles - A writing assignment in his first college English course sets Matt Young's life on a course he never foresaw. Nor could he have predicted the result of his meeting with a consultant for his writing, or the secret with which the consultant entrusted him. Matt's Crazy Corner of the World is what his family's teasingly calls his odd household. The story has lots of sex, adventure, and shoot-em-ups. See blog for more details

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Coercion   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Rags To Riches   Cuckold   Incest   Mother   Sister   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Gang Bang   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   First   Fisting   Food   Lactation   Oral Sex   Pegging   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking  

Saturday June 8

Matt felt unusually good when he awoke in the morning. Lying between Jodi and Lydia, he allowed himself a few extra minutes to revel in the feel of their naked bodies against his. He reviewed everything he’d accomplished in the last week and the things remaining on his TTD list--besides finishing the book.

Barring anything new that the girls had for him to do, there were only three things left. The girls were taking care of finding a house to rent and ordering a new, larger bed. From what he’d overheard, they wanted to wait to order the bed until they found a place to live. That way they could measure the master bedroom and the doors into the house to make sure everything would fit. That left him with only one thing to do besides buying a ring for Jodi that matched Sue’s and Carla’s. Matt wondered if he should buy an extra ring for Karen, but decided against it. While Karen was a sexy and enthusiastic partner, he didn’t think she’d stay with them once the next school year started.

He decided to call Raven, the first girl he had dated in college, the one he broke up with when he learned she used drugs. Although she had assured him that she only used them right before tests, Matt had worried about being stopped by the cops for something minor and then having them find drugs on her or in the car. Fortunately, she seemed to understand and even told him to call her if he changed his mind.

When Matt tried to sneak out of bed without waking anyone, Jodi and Lydia both awoke and followed him into the bathroom. By the time he got into the shower, Sue and Carla were entering the bathroom. Since others were waiting for the shower, Matt made his quick, leaving Jodi and Lydia pouting.

Matt found eating breakfast with a dozen naked titties available to ogle to be an enjoyable experience. It left him hard enough that he decided to take advantage of the situation. Taking Carla by the hand, Matt pulled her into the living room. Bending her over the couch, he used his finger as a dipstick and checked her oil level. Satisfied that she was lubricated enough, he slid into her and fucked her. Knowing that he would probably cum before she did, he reached around and massaged her clit with one hand. She came before Matt, but just barely.

She grabbed Matt and kissed him hard when he stood up. “Next time, just use me. Don’t worry about me coming.”

Since the rest of the women were watching them from the table, Matt motioned Lydia over. “Lick and suck Carla clean,” he told her. Then he went back to the kitchen. Stopping in front of Jodi with his cock right in her face, she immediately took it in her mouth and sucked it clean.

“Excellent job,” he praised Jodi, kissing her before finishing his breakfast. He stopped Carla and Lydia when they came back to the table, kissing and groping both of them.

After breakfast, Matt made the phone call to Raven.

“Hey, Matt, this is a surprise,” she answered her phone.

“I didn’t want you to get bored over the summer,” he replied.

“Fat chance of that happening. I’m working two jobs this summer,” she complained.

“Are you at work now?” he asked, not wanting to get her in trouble.

“Nope, just got out of the shower and I’m standing here bare-ass naked,” she laughed.

“I’m sure it’s still a beautiful sight. Do you remember the jewelry store you told me about--the one that makes custom erotic jewelry?”

“Yeah, are you finally getting something pierced?”

“Nope, but I want to get something made for someone special.”

“Wow, she must be special if you’re buying her erotic jewelry. I guess that means you won’t be buying me any,” she pretended to pout.

“I’m sure you could convince me to buy you either the same thing or something different,” he replied teasingly. Matt suddenly realized how he could now get her to give up the drugs. He doubted that she’d still be interested in him once she met his menagerie, but he’d continued to harbor a hope that she’d quit using drugs before they ruined her life.

“Yeah, like your someone special would agree to that,” she replied sarcastically.

“I’ll make you a deal. She’ll model what I buy for her so you can decide if you want one, too. Then she’ll go with us to buy one for you,” Matt replied with a bit of a challenge in his voice.

“If you’ve got a girlfriend who doesn’t get jealous about you buying erotic jewelry for an ex-girlfriend, you must have been a VERY good boy,” Raven snickered.

“Or a very naughty one,” he retorted.

“I can’t picture you as the naughty type, but I’ve got to meet her. Maybe she’ll even let me model the jewelry for both of you, up close and personal,” she said suggestively. “I’ll call you when I get back to school. I should be there about a week before classes start. I want to buy my textbooks before they run out again.

“Anyway, the place is called Boots, Belts, and Baubles. It’s on the south side of Valencia, not quite two blocks west of State College Boulevard. There’s a complex of nine buildings, each housing several small businesses. They’re in the middle row of buildings all the way in the back. Ask for Howard, he’s the one who makes the jewelry.”

With that, Raven had to run so she wasn’t late for work. After spending a minute thinking about her comment about modeling the jewelry for both him and his girlfriend, Matt wondered if it meant what he thought it might. He looked up the phone number and called the jewelry place to make sure Howard was in today. He knew better than to get the women excited about buying jewelry, only to find out Howard wasn’t there today. Howard was in and Matt warned that he’d be there within an hour to order at least four pieces of body jewelry.

Naturally, when the girls heard that, they all wanted to go. He warned the four who were getting the jewelry to wear loose-fitting dresses. With the addition of Jodi to the menagerie, they had to take two cars. When they entered the store, Matt was glad that Howard met them right away or he would have thought he had the wrong place. The shop was a fetish shop for BDSM lovers. It should have been named Boots, Belts, and Bondage. That made Matt wonder how much he hadn’t learned about Raven.

Matt told the women to look around and let him know if they saw anything they liked. Then he explained to Howard what he wanted.

“I love it,” Howard laughed. They discussed the design and what metal to use. Howard looked at Matt suspiciously when he suggested platinum.

“That’s going to be expensive,” he warned.

“I figured as much,” Matt replied.

“I’ll schedule a time when I can come by to measure each of them. The measurements will be rather intimate.”

“I figured that, although I don’t have a problem with doing the measurements here,” Matt said, surprising Howard.

“Slaves or submissives, huh?” he chuckled. “Why don’t you bring the four over here while I make sure my other customers won’t be upset by it. Given the nature of our business, though, I doubt seriously that anyone will be upset.” Matt gathered Carla, Sue, Jodi, and Vickie. Intrigued, Lydia and Karen followed to see what they were doing.

Matt noticed the other store employee move to stand next to the front door, able to warn anyone else who showed up. The current customers migrated over to watch while Howard measured each of the girls. Matt was surprised to find a female customer had a younger woman happily following her at the end of a dog leash. The dog leash was attached to a dog collar around the woman’s neck and her hands were handcuffed behind her. While not naked, it was easy to see that her breasts roamed free beneath her dress. The material of the dress was thin enough to let Matt make out her areolae.

Taking Vickie over to Howard, Matt told her to drop her panties and to hold her dress up so Howard could measure her for her new jewelry. “No piercings,” he promised when she looked anxious. Looking at the spectators, she resignedly complied.

Howard knew what he was doing. First, he pulled a gold chain around her waist so it rested an inch above the widest point of her hips. Once he had the measurement, he clipped the ends of the chain together to hold it in place. Then he used a second chain to measure between her legs. Vickie shivered when Howard gently spread her labia and ran the chain between them. She blushed deeply when he licked his fingers off afterwards.

“Somebody’s excited,” he chuckled, making Vickie blush even worse.

Carla went next. By the time Howard was done fitting Vickie, Carla already had her panties off and in Matt’s hand. The bell over the front door tinkled and another guy came in. He had a short discussion with the woman at the door and made a beeline over to watch.

The woman holding the leash made her way over to Matt’s side. “Impressive,” she whispered, motioning to the women with him.

“I don’t know about impressive, but it is a lot of work.”

Hard work?” she teased.

“Indeed it is,” he laughed.

Howard grinned and licked his fingers again when he finished with Carla.

“Lucky bastard,” the woman holding the leash sighed.

Matt decided at the last minute to include Karen, even though he doubted that she’d stay beyond the end of the summer. When he offered, he could tell it meant a lot to her to be included although she blushed throughout the entire process.

Howard looked at Matt questioningly when Sue went next. “Show him your ID,” he told Sue. Blushing at the reminder of how young she looked, she handed him her driver’s license.

“Works for me,” Howard said when he handed it back and quickly went about his work. Rather than wait for Howard, Sue scooped a finger full of her lubricant and offered it to Howard who eagerly sucked her finger clean. The lady holding the leash whimpered quietly when Howard sucked Sue’s finger.

“Jodi, show him both your ID and Sue’s,” Matt told her when it was her turn. Howard looked at them, puzzled. Matt saw when Howard realized what he was looking at. His jaw dropped and he looked up at Matt in amazement.

“You lucky son of a gun,” he laughed.

“What’s he talking about?” the lady holding the leash whispered when Howard began taking Jodi’s measurements. Pressing her breasts against Matt’s arm and touching her lips to his ear when she whispered seemed suggestive to Matt.

“She’s Sue’s mother,” he whispered back, pulling her head forward so that he could return the favor and whisper right in her ear. He hoped that her shiver was excitement and not revulsion.

Howard quickly had Jodi’s tasting and measurements complete. Then, Matt took him aside and held a whispered conversation.

“No shit?” Howard gasped.

“No shit,” Matt replied. “Just remember, use Jodi, and no pain. I promised them.”

“Jodi, Sue, go with Howard and give him a well-deserved tip,” Matt ordered.

“Vickie, this gentleman seems to have a stiff muscle. Maybe you can help get rid of his stiffness if he wants,” Matt said, offering her to the big biker-looking guy who had walked in partway through the fitting.

“Are you shitting me?” he asked incredulously.

“Nope, but I promised the girls no pain. Use her but don’t abuse her.”

“You want to do the honors?” Matt asked Karen, motioning to the third guy who was almost drooling. Matt figured that, if she didn’t, he’d have to wait for Vickie or Jodi to finish.

“I got this,” she said confidently and strode over to the guy. All he wanted was a blowjob and came within thirty seconds. Meanwhile, the biker dude was working his cock into Vickie’s pussy. Matt was surprised when he looked at Vickie’s face. She was really getting into it.

Howard returned with a huge grin on his face, but not nearly as big as the grins that both Sue and Jodi had.

“You didn’t offer me anyone,” the leash lady pouted playfully.

“I didn’t have anyone left to offer. These two are private reserve,” he said, motioning to Carla and Lydia. “Not knowing if you would want a toy that was all sticky and gooey, I figured I’d offer to let you come over to our place to play with one or two of them after they take a shower.”

“And?” she replied, looking at him suspiciously.

“And I might even let you sample my private reserve since there won’t be any other guys there,” he whispered back.

“What do you get out of it?” she asked suspiciously.

“I get help meeting their needs,” he said, motioning to the girls.

“I’m intrigued. We’ll come over and discuss it further.”

About then, both Vickie and the biker climaxed. When he stood up, he was surprised when Vickie sucked him clean. “Dude, if you ride, I can get you accepted into the club without having to go through the initiation. You can be our pussy purveyor,” he said as he shook Matt’s hand and slapped him on the shoulder.

“I’m afraid I’m more of a collector than a joiner,” Matt replied. “However, if you’ve got a cell phone, I might call and ask you to bring two buddies over for a couple hours of fun. All I ask is that they not bring weapons or drugs, and they don’t rough up the girls.

“Deal,” he replied excitedly, giving Matt his phone number. Matt called it right away so the guy would recognize the name and number when he called.

Finally, Matt turned back to Howard to settle up with him. He saw some custom silver necklaces Howard had already completed, and ordered some made from gold. Howard looked surprised when Matt’s ATM card covered the cost.

“I should have everything ready in a week to ten days. I’ll call and let you know. By the way, how did you hear about us? No offense, but you don’t look to be the type who’s into the lifestyle.”

“I dated a girl last September who had some interesting jewelry she attached to her nipple rings. I called her this morning and asked where she got them because I remembered her commenting about a place that made custom erotic jewelry.”

“What’s her name?” Howard asked.

“Raven,” Matt replied, not wanting to give out her last name.

Howard started laughing. “That’s my wife’s younger sister. You must be the guy who tried to get her to stop using drugs. Good thing my wife’s not here or she’d probably try to drag you into the sack to thank you for trying. My wife has worried about her sister for two or three years, now.”

“I’m willing to try again if it’s important to you guys. I told her to stop by when she returns next semester. I promised to have my girlfriend model what I had made for her. If she wants the same thing, I’ll pay to have one made for her, too. If not, I’ll buy her something else. I think I know how to get her to quit permanently if she comes by.

“Maybe you and your wife can drop little hints that you met me and the six girls with me. Tell her I had five of the items made for the girls with me. Just don’t tell her what you’re making. She’ll be dying to know and I’m sure she’ll come by to see both the girls and the jewelry. If she does, I’m pretty sure I can convince her to stop using.”

“Deal,” Howard said, shaking Matt’s hand. “If you get her to quit, I know my wife will insist on thanking you personally.”

“As long as you’re okay with it,” Matt replied.

“Okay hell, after setting me up with a mother and daughter, if you get Raven clean, I’ll drive my old lady over and pick her up a week later,” he laughed. They shook hands again and Matt and the girls left. The leash lady and her “pet” followed them outside.

“This is where we’re headed,” Matt said, handing her the slip of paper where he had written his name and address.

“I thought I was going to follow you,” she replied questioningly.

“Yeah, but I figured you’d call someone to tell them where you were going to be. You don’t seem the type to follow a strange guy back to his place when he’s already leading six women unless you let someone know where you’re going.”

Then Matt showed her his driver’s license and had her turn the paper over. His name and license number were written on the back.

“You’re an intriguing man,” she commented appraisingly.

“You don’t even know the half of it,” he laughed.

“Tell you what, it sounds like our visit may take longer than an hour or two. Let me run home first and get a couple of things. We’ll be over in about an hour,” she said.

“I have to go by another jewelry store on the way home, so make it two hours. That’ll give the girls time to take a shower.”

They headed home. Carla, Sue, Vickie, Lydia, and Jodi rode with Matt, pestering him all the way home trying to find out what the chains were for. Lydia wanted to know why she didn’t get one.

“Howard is going to put a string of platinum beads on the chain between your legs. When you move, the beads will rub against your clit and U-spot. It should keep each of you extremely horny when I have you wear them,” he explained. “Lydia, I didn’t get you one because you don’t need anything but air, water, and food to make you hornier.”

“I’m not trying to cause a problem, but won’t those make it difficult to study for school?” Vickie asked apprehensively.

“It would if I used it on you during school. When I have you use it during school, it will only be on a weekend, or after your studies are done.”

“Thank you,” she replied quietly.

“Are you okay?” Matt asked since she sounded kind of down. He wanted to make sure he wasn’t pushing her too hard. He intended to punish her, not break her.

“Yes and no,” she replied. “I’m having to get used to having sex when I’m not really interested, and not having sex when I’m so hot that I’m about to spontaneously combust.

“Then I’m having to figure things out about myself. The other day with the geeky delivery boys, and today with the biker are examples. Before, I’d have never even given them a passing thought other than revulsion. Those two geeks had me coming so often and so hard that my stomach hurt the next day. I don’t think either of them had ever touched a woman before.

“That biker today scared the crap out of me. Before, I only had sex with someone I trusted at least a little. He almost raped me, and I came like a freight train. I’ve reviewed everything you told me when you programmed me. Unless you made me forget something, you didn’t make me enjoy it when you made me have sex with someone else. It leaves me wondering why I’m reacting like that.”

Matt had no idea what to tell her and dropped the subject. He also wasn’t aware that she could remember him programming her, although he realized that both Sue and Carla remembered theirs. He figured that she only remembered the parts he didn’t order her to forget. At least he hoped so.

They arrived at the jewelry store Matt used before, but were only there long enough to get Jodi a ring like Sue and Carla wore. At the last minute, he bought an ankle chain for Lydia with a small gold heart on it. An excited Lydia had it on before they left the store. Matt kept Jodi’s ring until he could talk to her about it.

They made it home and the girls were showered long before the leash lady arrived. She introduced herself as Meredith and her slave as Helen. Motioning to the girls as she came in, she commented, “That’s impressive for someone who just finished his first year of college.”

Like Matt figured, she had someone check up on him in the last two hours. “It just happened. I wasn’t trying to start a collection, although I’m definitely not complaining,” he chuckled.

“Now what? Meredith asked.

“They are all agreeable to joining you so choose as many as you want to play with and the master bedroom is over there. I don’t know how you and Helen play together, but some of these girls were abused before I met them, so I don’t allow pain. You can ask each of them individually about anything you’d like to do, but it’s up to them to agree or disagree.”

“Not a problem,” she assured him. “Helen enjoys a little bit of pain, but I’m not really into it. She also likes to be tied up,” Meredith said as she handed him a small duffel bag filled with an assortment of cuffs and soft ropes. “Be gentle with her. She’s never had sex with a man before and ran away from home three years ago at age sixteen when her stepfather kept forcing her to perform oral sex. He warned her one night that he was going to fuck her the following weekend, so she ran away. I found her two weeks later when three boys were getting ready to rape her. Thank goodness for pepper spray.”

Matt stopped Meredith by taking her hand. “I didn’t mean to sound like this was an exchange. If Helen doesn’t want to be with me, she doesn’t have to.”

Helen fidgeted nervously as Meredith looked at Matt appraisingly. Then she looked into the bedroom before looking back at Matt. “You’ve got a big bed. I’ll tie Helen up on one side of the bed for you to play with and I’ll play with your girls on the other side. She should at least experience sex with a man. The way your women look at you, I get the feeling you’ll be gentle with her. Don’t worry about her not being able to handle you. Unless you whinny when you cum, she’s had bigger toys in all three holes.”

Matt looked at Helen, who looked nervous. “I’ll go slowly and I’ll be gentle. If you really don’t want to do this, tell me anytime and I’ll stop. One of my girls will be happy to take care of me,” he said, gently stroking her cheek.

“S’okay,” she said meekly.

“No, it’s not okay,” he replied. “If you want me to stop, please tell me.”

Turning to Meredith, he asked, “Does she have to be tied up? I think her first time with a man would be scary enough.”

“That’s fine,” she agreed and led the way into the bedroom.

While the ladies began stripping, Matt sat in the overstuffed chair and pulled Helen into his lap. She gave him a curious look. “I’m in no hurry. They’ll still be at it long after I’m down for the count.”

“I figured you’d be in a hurry to get my clothes off and fuck me,” she replied, although her voice conveyed curiosity, not animosity.

“Like the girls are?” he teased.

She watched them for a few seconds and laughed. “Touché,” she replied.

They watched for about ten minutes as the women paired off. Meredith paired off with Lydia. Helen started squirming in Matt’s lap as they watched. “It’s beautiful to watch, isn’t it?” Matt whispered in her ear.

“Yes,” she sighed.

Matt started kissing the right side of her neck while she watched, working his way to the back of her neck. With his arms wrapped around her below her breasts, he could tell that she was starting to breathe faster. Looking over her shoulder, he could see her nipples straining against the thin material of her dress.

He started on the left side of her neck. When he reached her ears, she leaned back into him and pulled his hands up to her breasts. “Mmmmm,” she moaned when he gently pinched and rolled her nipples. “Harder,” she hissed.

He pinched them harder and she encouraged him to pinch even harder. “Mmmmm hurts sssssooooo good,” she sighed as he complied.

“Would you like me to bite them?” he whispered in her ear.

“Mmmmm, yes, bite my nipples and my clit,” she sighed.

Matt stood up and set Helen’s feet on the floor. She whipped her dress off over her head, exposing her nakedness. He sat her back in the chair and knelt between her knees, leaning forward and nipping gently at the sensitive underside of her breasts while he continued pinching and twisting her nipples. “Harder,” she urged, “leave tooth marks.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.