Matt's Crazy Corner of the World - Cover

Matt's Crazy Corner of the World

Copyright© 2018 by FantasyLover

Chapter 5: Graduation, Vacation, and Drama

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 5: Graduation, Vacation, and Drama - A writing assignment in his first college English course sets Matt Young's life on a course he never foresaw. Nor could he have predicted the result of his meeting with a consultant for his writing, or the secret with which the consultant entrusted him. Matt's Crazy Corner of the World is what his family's teasingly calls his odd household. The story has lots of sex, adventure, and shoot-em-ups. See blog for more details

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Coercion   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Rags To Riches   Cuckold   Incest   Mother   Sister   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Gang Bang   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   First   Fisting   Food   Lactation   Oral Sex   Pegging   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking  

Sunday

Matt began reviewing his hardest subjects--calculus and physics. He felt fortunate to have studied calculus in high school since it made physics easier to follow. “Physics is applied calculus. If you don’t understand calculus, you’re facing an uphill battle to understand the math involved in physics,” he ruminated.

Even though he was studying and not writing, Carla curled up in her muse position between loads of laundry.

When Matt needed a break, he went to the computer store and bought a laptop with a huge memory and a minimum of programming. After deleting some of the pre-installed programming, he added the programming and the password for the security camera Wi-Fi system, and hooked it up via Wi-Fi to the camera network.

The access panel to the water heater for four adjacent apartments was in their master bathroom. After making sure the small area didn’t feel too hot or too damp, which would ruin the computer, he put the new computer in there, strapped between the two-by-fours. Once the hard drive filled up, it was set up to record over previous recordings, starting with the oldest ones. It would only record when motion tripped one of the cameras.

Aside from the furniture and electronics, they didn’t own much of value. Even though they had no expensive jewelry or anything like that, Matt still wanted the security videos.

Since finals were barely two weeks away, Sue and Denise also decided that reviewing their classes was a good idea. While Matt was looking forward to being out of school for the summer, he felt bad for Sue and Denise since they would be parting ways right after Denise’s graduation. Still, Matt felt that Sue seemed to be handling the approaching departure of her lover. While they spent extra time together when they could (right now they were sitting together on the couch reading, Sue’s head in Denise’s lap), Sue didn’t seem sad to him.

By bedtime, Matt had managed to review both subjects thoroughly enough that he was confident of doing well on the final.

Two weeks later

Saturday morning May 18

“Denise Connor,” the announcer read the next name. As Denise began her walk across the stage to receive her diploma, the diminutive Sue let loose with a happy shriek that sounded like it came from someone twice her size. Half the people in the stadium looked their way. Denise’s mother just rolled her eyes, but she was smiling. Mrs. Connor’s easy acceptance of Sue as Denise’s lover this last school year had surprised Denise. Mr. Connor was still pointedly ignoring Sue, pretending that, in his fantasy world, she didn’t exist.

The standoff occurred over plans for dinner tonight. Mr. Connor wanted to take his wife and daughter to dinner to celebrate, but refused to take Sue along. Denise refused to go without her. Mr. Connor glared at Matt when he offered to take anyone who wanted to accompany him to dinner. Miffed, Mr. Connor stormed off to the hotel where he and his wife were staying.

Mrs. Connor opted to join them for dinner. She looked around the apartment while the four students changed.

“I take it that someone is a big fan of TK Owens,” she commented while studying the framed display of Matt’s book and the promotional poster for it.

“All three of us girls are,” Denise chuckled as she walked out of the bedroom and back into the living room while buttoning her blouse.

“He definitely has quite an imagination. Some of the love scenes get pretty racy,” Mrs. Connor replied.

“I don’t think much imagination is involved,” Denise said. “I’m pretty sure he’s writing from actual experiences.”

“Oh, come on, nobody has a sex life that wild,” Mrs. Connor countered.

“I heard that I look very similar to the woman who inspired one of the scenes in the book due out in a couple of weeks, and I was personally involved in a few of the scenes in book three,” Denise said casually.

“How can you know what’s in a book that hasn’t been released yet?” Mrs. Connor challenged.

“I read it, as well as what’s already been written of book three,” she replied. “Right in there in the study where it’s being written,” she added, pointing to the study.

“What? Who’s writing it?” Mrs. Connor asked.

“Matt,” Denise replied.

“But...” she began, and then rethought her question.

“How could you and Matt do anything if Sue was your lover?” she asked.

“Mother,” Denise said as she hugged her mother, “Sue is my lover, but all four of us sleep together in one bed.”

“You mean you and Sue, and you and Matt?” she asked, phrasing her question as delicately as she could.

“And me and Carla, and every other possible combination of two, three, and four of us that you could think up,” she replied.

Matt had heard the exchange since Denise had left their bedroom door open when she went into the living room. All he had left was to put on his shoes and the girls were almost ready so there was nothing revealing for her mother to see.

Walking up behind Denise, Matt slipped his arms around her waist, drawing her back against him while kissing the side of her neck. Denise pulled his arms tighter.

“You wrote Inhale, Exhale?” Mrs. Connor asked. Her tone of voice suggested that she still wasn’t convinced.

“I did,” Matt replied, taking her hand and guiding her into the study. She looked at Denise nervously, but followed him.

Matt showed her the emails from the publisher. “And you really wrote scenes in your third book that you and Denise already performed?” she asked.

“I did,” he replied again. “Your daughter is an exceptionally sexy and sensual woman. From your easy acceptance of her relationship with Sue, I get the feeling that she gets those traits from her mother,” he said, probing slightly. Her blush answered the question.

“Since a lady never divulges her past, I know you can’t tell me. And since a gentleman never tells, nobody will ever know about your beautiful blush,” Matt said quietly, raising her hand to his lips and kissing it. While Matt would never endanger a marriage by sleeping with a married woman, he still had a quick mental flash of mother and daughter naked and voluntarily tied up in his bed while he, Carla, and Sue enjoyed them.

“Perhaps I am just now starting to understand why you have three beautiful women to share and all three seem quite happy,” Mrs. Connor whispered in a sultry voice.

Matt was surprised at how easily she went to him when he pulled her. He struggled with himself not to hug her and bury his tongue in her mouth. Instead, he leaned down and whispered into her ear.

“When you read book three, pay special attention to the new female character in the last third of the book. Her description will be what I imagine you look like naked, and what the main character does with her will be something your daughter and I have already done.”

“Oh, god,” she whimpered. Matt kissed the side of her neck and gave her a quick peck on the lips.

“We should probably go find the others,” he suggested. “My self-control isn’t unlimited.”

She glanced down at the bulge that had pressed against her when Matt whispered in her ear and kissed her. “Probably a good idea. Mine isn’t either,” she sighed and followed him back into the living room.

Denise smiled at Matt when she noticed the bulge, as well as the fact that her mother’s nipples were erect.

“I’m surprised that you’re coming home,” Mrs. Connor said to Denise.

“Not happily, but I promised to come home and work with Daddy if he let me choose the college I went to instead of going to school locally. If I hadn’t gotten out of town, I’d have probably ended up like Mandy.”

Matt took everyone to an elegant restaurant near Disneyland, a few miles away from where they lived. The four women chatted amiably and Matt watched as Mrs. Connor tried to learn more about Sue and Carla.

Mrs. Connor finally asked Sue what it meant to be submissive. “It means that I like being told what to do, and enjoy being forced to do things,” she replied in little more than a whisper, and only after Denise nodded her permission to answer.

Remembering what Sue told him about her reaction to Chester, her mother’s boyfriend, Matt wondered why she had refused him.

“That sounds dangerous,” Mrs. Connor replied, her concern evident in her voice.

“It can be unless you find the right person, someone who won’t hurt you, but who will take advantage of you enough to satisfy you,” she replied, giving Denise a look of adoration.

Matt guessed that Sue had witnessed enough of Chester’s abuse of her mother to realize what was in store for her if she gave in to him. That was probably what gave her the courage to rebuke him and run away. From what he’d heard about her first few days at school, he was sure that it had taken every ounce of courage and willpower she possessed.

After dinner, he dropped Mrs. Connor off at her hotel. He waited until she called Denise and let her know that she was safely in her room. Her husband was passed out, drunk, on the bed.

Matt was surprised when Denise and Sue joined them instead of spending their last night together alone. “If I hadn’t promised to go home, I would have loved to stay and be your girlfriend,” Denise said. “Besides, Sue likes it when we’re all together.”

Their sex was less physical than usual, and more emotional. Matt realized that he hadn’t recognized how much his feelings for Denise had grown. He’d always assumed that she was there for Sue and the near-nightly mini-orgy, satisfying her party girl persona with them.

Sunday

Denise made love with Matt this morning and then made love with Sue, having Sue eat her to another orgasm while she licked and sucked Matt’s cum from her. In the shower, Matt and Denise fucked one final time before getting dressed. Everyone helped to carry the last of Denise’s things out to her car. Everything from her dorm room had been stuffed into her car’s trunk Friday evening. Once the back seat was jammed, they all hugged and kissed her.

“I’m going to miss everyone,” Denise said, her voice heavy with emotion. “Especially you,” she told Sue after their last kiss. Everyone could see unshed tears in Denise’s eyes as she slid into her car.

“If you change your mind, you know where to find us,” Matt told her before closing her car door. When she nodded her acknowledgement, she shook a tear loose. After blinking a few times, she started the car. She gave them a final wave and pulled out into the street, beginning her trip home.

Matt hugged Sue for support and they watched until Denise turned the corner a block away, headed for the freeway. “I’ll miss her,” Sue said, now her turn to sound emotional.

“We all will,” Matt replied as Carla joined their hug. “C’mon, let’s go eat breakfast,” he said, taking a step towards the building.

After breakfast, Matt led the girls into the living room. “Strip,” he ordered both girls, taking his clothes off, too. They complied quickly, smiling as they did. Matt sat down in the middle of the couch and motioned for one of them to sit on either side of him.

First, he verified his suspicion about Sue running away.

“I was so scared. I didn’t have anyone to tell me what to do, but I was more afraid of what Chester would do to me. I wasn’t sure that I’d survive,” Sue sobbed. “I don’t know how Mom puts up with it.”

Matt held Sue until she regained her composure and then continued what he’d had them join him for. “I want both of you to think about some things for me. I want each of you to write a list of things you want me to make you do that we haven’t done yet, including any fantasies. For example, I don’t know whose fantasy it was, but our first night together, Denise pretended that Sue was her sister, and that she caught her spying on us and wanted me to force myself on her sister.

“Denise told me that she almost took Sue to a fraternity party and let as many guys as wanted fuck her, but was afraid they’d hurt Sue. Is that something either of you want to do?” he asked. He hoped the answer was no.

“Then I want a list from you telling me where you see yourself in one year, five years, and ten years. For example, do you plan to go to graduate school, Sue? If so, do you just want a Master’s Degree or a PhD? What do you want to do once you graduate? Do you want to move out on your own?

“Carla, do you see yourself working at your same job in a year, or five years? Would you rather go to college? Do either of you want to have children in the future? If so, will they be with a husband, or do you still plan to be with my wife and me, if I find a wife, and I’ll be the father of your children?

“These lists will be to help me better understand each of you and help me better understand how to make you happy. I’m not promising to do everything on the lists, but I’ll consider everything. You can go on the internet and find sites dedicated to domination and submission as well as stories about it. I’ve read quite a bit in the last couple of weeks and it ranges from mild domination, which is what we do, to rather severe physical and mental cruelty.

“I don’t expect the lists to be completed today, but I’d like them before we go to Pebble Beach next week. Can you do that for me?” he asked. They both assured him that they could.

Matt started to get back up, but Carla stopped him. “What good does it do to have two willing submissives if you don’t use us to make that go away?” she asked, grinning as she pointed at the lodge pole pine sticking up from his lap. He couldn’t argue with her logic, and already knew that she was smart.

Matt took them into the bedroom and had them give him a dual blowjob. Sue got the mouthful of cum and shared it with Carla. Then they convinced Junior that he still wanted to play and the trio spent the next hour with tongues, fingers, and Matt’s cock in various female orifices. Carla even put on a strap-on and fucked Sue’s ass while Matt fucked Sue’s pussy.

Afterwards, they actually dozed for a short time, waking up in time for lunch. After lunch, Matt knew that he had to work on his book if he intended to finish it before the release of book two on the twenty-ninth. The title the publisher gave book two was Deep Breath. While Matt hadn’t done much more than dabble at writing in three weeks, his final grades had improved over his midterm grades. His lowest grade was an A-. The first semester, A- was his average and his lowest was a B-.

“Then there’s Miss Smarty-pants who got a lone A. Every other grade was an A+. It’s sad that she can’t share her happiness and success with her mother. I hope to do something about it. Maybe Roger can offer me some advice,” Matt mused.

Matt’s parents were proud of him. They had worried that his writing would negatively affect his grades. They had also worried that having so many women in his life would cause his grades to drop.

Carla assumed her customary spot while Matt wrote, and Sue used the roll top desk as both women started on their lists. Sue startled Matt when she called him to dinner. Carla had gotten up several times to do laundry or to bring him a fresh drink. Matt hadn’t moved his legs for more than five hours and felt like an old man as he stood up and got his stiff legs working again.

Friday

Friday morning Matt emailed book three to Dr. Humphries. He’d finished the first draft Monday night and went back through it twice. Even Sue had reviewed it, marking passages she thought were unclear. She was also a grammar Nazi with near-photographic recall of every minute or obscure rule of grammar and punctuation. She had left more than a hundred corrections and comments for him to review. Some he corrected while leaving others because they reflected the common usage of the language, even if it was technically incorrect. If written correctly, many sentences sounded stilted, as if a formal butler were speaking.

He even had a title he felt the publisher would keep--Dying Breath. The protagonist’s lover died early in the book and he spent the rest of the book trying to complete his assignment while plotting to avenge her death.

Finally, Matt remembered to describe the next woman in the protagonist’s life the way he imagined Mrs. Connor had looked when she was younger. When the book was published, he imagined mother and daughter talking about the scene including a younger version of the mother doing what he had done with the daughter.

Matt was working on the outline for book four when the doorbell rang. Looking through the peephole, he saw a FedEx driver.

“I have three packages for a Mr. Matthew Young,” the driver said.

Matt had to show his driver’s license before the driver wheeled the heavy boxes into the apartment. When Matt opened one, he found twenty-four copies of Deep Breath. The long, round package was a cardboard tube with the new promotional poster.

There was also a note from the publisher:

The initial reviews are proclaiming that Deep Breath is even better than Inhale, Exhale. I can’t wait to see the next book.

Darrien

Matt was surprised to learn that the book had been reviewed before being released. He was relieved that the first reviews were good. While Dr. Humphries and the publisher had both told him it was good, he worried that they might be biased because they had a vested interest in his writing.

Matt drove Sue to the art store that had framed his last book and asked to have three more of the deep frames made to display books, as well as to have the new promotional poster framed.

He stopped by the bank on the way home. Renting a safe deposit box, he put all but two of the flash drives containing Dying Breath into it.

When they got home, Matt felt energized and jumped into the next book while Sue worked on her growing list. By the time Carla got home from work, Matt had a rough outline of book four finished and the first draft of chapter one half written. Sue had dinner ready and they greeted Carla at the door, excitedly showing her the books.

After dinner, Matt did the dreaded; he took the girls shopping for clothes. They finally stopped when the last of the shops closed. At first, they tried to buy the least expensive items. Matt finally found a saleslady at one shop and told her that he wanted quality items for the girls. He wasn’t looking for designer clothes, but wanted ones that were fashionable, would last, and would continue to look good. They both got nearly an entire new wardrobe, everything from shoes and underwear to pants, dresses, skirts, blouses, and swimsuits.

Matt was exhausted when they got home. The girls, however, felt energized and made sure they energized him enough to thank him--several times.

Saturday

After breakfast, the girls chose the clothes they wanted to take and modeled them for Matt. Once they had his approval, they washed and packed their clothes. Matt’s were already packed.

He spent the afternoon securing important things. The first thing was making sure to delete any sex videos from their computers. All they usually had were videos from the last two or three nights.

Then Matt reviewed what the girls had put on their lists so far. He worried about being able to fulfill one of Sue’s, but was otherwise grateful because none of the fantasies included any sort of pain.

Sunday--Vacation

The last thing Matt did at the apartment Sunday morning was to crawl into the water heater space and erase the recordings on that computer. Then, the trio loaded into his car and drove to his parents’ house. Even though his parents lived the farthest from their final destination, everyone else lived in an apartment.

Charlie and Sheila arrived just after Matt and the girls did. Charlie shook Matt’s hand and again thanked him for the vacation. Sheila hugged Matt and thanked him with a kiss on the cheek. Brian and Marilynn arrived about fifteen minutes later. Their mom had a big breakfast waiting for everyone and they dug in, making quick work of it.

Just before 9:00, the group hit the road in four cars so each family would have a car available when they wanted to go somewhere. Matt’s sisters planned to spend one day in San Francisco with their husbands. Brian and Charlie wanted to spend a day deep sea fishing. Matt’s girls wanted to visit the Boardwalk in Santa Cruz; Denise had recommended it.

The Boardwalk is a small amusement park with lots of rides and a giant, old-fashioned roller coaster. It’s an older, miniature version of parks like Six Flags.

The four cars caravanned north on Interstate 5 for three hours before exiting in Buttonwillow to refuel. After using the bathrooms and then buying something to drink, they continued on their way. A few miles farther on, they turned west into the coastal range of mountains on a narrow two-lane highway that was more like one-and-a-half lanes.

“Shit!” Matt gasped the first time their caravan encountered a semi going in the opposite direction. Each car had to pull far enough to the right that the tires were off the pavement.

After an hour and a half, they reached Highway 101. From there, they made their way north for another two hours.

They stopped in Carmel and the surrounding cities to admire the spectacular ocean views before heading to Pacific Grove and the motel where they would stay tonight. The clerk was surprised when Matt was the one paying for the rooms but quickly had them checked in. Matt went ahead and paid for Roger’s room since he’d be flying in later this evening.

Once everyone got their luggage into their rooms, they went out to dinner. Matt was happy seeing his family and the two girls enjoying themselves. Despite the nearly eight-hour drive, he noticed that his family already seemed more relaxed than usual. Even Carla looked more relaxed, knowing that she didn’t have to go back to work for a week.

When they got back to the motel, Matt and the girls kicked back and relaxed, at least until Matt got bored. He took out his laptop and notes and started working on book four, adding a few notes to the outline about things he had thought of today while driving. Many of his book ideas occurred at random times when he was doing something totally unrelated. He’d learned to write them down right then. Today, Sue wrote them down for him since he was driving.

Matt had to move their collapsible television tray next to the bed. He sat on one of the chairs in the room so his muse could lie on the bed with her head in his lap. Roger showed up about 8:30 and Matt invited him in. Deciding that this was as good a time as any, he asked Roger what he knew about submissives.

“I’ve heard the term bandied about and know a little, but not much.”

“That’s about what I knew until I met Denise and Sue. Denise explained a bit more, and I’ve done a lot of reading on the subject. Still, I doubt that I know even a tiny fraction of what’s available. As best I can determine, submissives run the gamut from people who enjoy an occasional session with someone they trust clear up to people who are into severe pain, bondage, and humiliation.

“Carla and Sue are both submissives and I asked them each to make a list of things they fantasize about doing or having me do to them. I’m grateful that neither of them has indicated an interest in anything painful. Sue wanted to do something that I’d like your help with tonight if you don’t mind.”

“Go for it,” Roger replied, his curiosity piqued.

Matt motioned Sue over, and as she stood in front of him, pulled her T-shirt off. Since she rarely wore a bra indoors, her breasts were exposed. Using her hips, Matt turned her to face Roger and started teasing her nipples. “Sue has tiny tits, but something about them drives me crazy,” he told Roger. Sue was blushing furiously.

Matt continued to tease her nipples, making Sue moan, and then undid her pants and slid them off her slender hips, catching her new, sexy panties with his thumbs so they ended up pooled around her feet. Running his fingers between Sue’s labia, she was soaked.

“She obviously enjoys this because she’s wetter than I’ve ever seen her. See her cute little patch of pubic hair?” he asked, pointing it out as he continued molesting her with one finger. Her body convulsed as she climaxed and Matt had to help support her for almost half a minute.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.