Matt's Crazy Corner of the World - Cover

Matt's Crazy Corner of the World

Copyright© 2018 by FantasyLover

Chapter 2: Carla

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 2: Carla - A writing assignment in his first college English course sets Matt Young's life on a course he never foresaw. Nor could he have predicted the result of his meeting with a consultant for his writing, or the secret with which the consultant entrusted him. Matt's Crazy Corner of the World is what his family's teasingly calls his odd household. The story has lots of sex, adventure, and shoot-em-ups. See blog for more details

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Coercion   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Rags To Riches   Cuckold   Incest   Mother   Sister   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Gang Bang   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   First   Fisting   Food   Lactation   Oral Sex   Pegging   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking  

Matt awoke Thursday morning. After a quick breakfast, he began poring over his laptop in the dining room. When he wrote, he used a flash drive attached to the computer. He had set the laptop to perform a background save every ten minutes onto the flash drive. Each time he stopped writing, he saved his work to the hard drive and two additional flash drives. Matt had learned his lesson in high school when his laptop had died, taking twenty pages of a term paper with it.

His mom came into the dining room about 11:00. “We’ve all agreed on dates for the trip, including Roger, May 28 through June 3. We’ll be there for seven nights. The reservations include one round of golf at Pebble Beach, Spyglass Hill, and Spanish Bay for your dad, Roger, and me. Your sisters and their husbands plan to play tourist in Monterey and San Francisco,” she told him.

Matt handed her his American Express credit card so she could finalize the reservations. Pebble Beach was the only name he recognized, but the other courses seemed important to his mom. She played golf, but wasn’t as good as his dad was. Roger was the best of the three. Matt intended to spend most of the time writing, although he was considering walking with the golfers when they played Pebble Beach. He’d heard that the views were even more spectacular than those at Torrey Pines.

By early afternoon, Matt had finished the changes he wanted to make to the second book and emailed the changed chapters to Dr. Humphries, noting the changed pages so she could review them. Putting his laptop away, Matt grabbed a pen and the notepad he was using to outline book three.

Borrowing his dad’s favorite chair, Matt reclined it and let his mind wander through what he already had planned for book three. With book two no longer on his mind, he quickly outlined four more chapters of book three, giving him about a third of a book. He’d already finished a draft of the first three chapters.

“Matt, wake up, dinner’s ready,” his mom said as she shook his shoulder.

It took Matt a few seconds to remember where he was and that he’d been working on the next book. He took two minutes to scribble down what he could remember of the dream he’d just had. Somehow, while he slept, his mind had come up with the idea he needed to bridge the first and the second halves of book three. Matt knew where he wanted the book to go, but hadn’t been able to figure out a believable way to get there. Now he knew.

When Matt got to the dining room, his sisters jumped up from the table and ran over to him. They bookended him, one on each side, hugged him tightly, and started bouncing excitedly.

“We’re going to Pebble Beach! We’re going to Pebble Beach! We’re going to Pebble Beach!” they chanted as they bounced, much to the amusement of their husbands and parents.

Matt was grateful that they were at his sides. If one of them had been in front of him bouncing with her boobs mashed against his chest, he would have had a reaction she would have noticed. Both of them leaned in, kissed the cheek on their side, and then hurried back to their seats.

“Mom did all the work. I just agreed with everything,” Matt protested.

All through dinner, everyone was talking excitedly about the vacation.

“Yes! I managed to do something nice for my family,” Matt thought.

After dinner, his sisters and their husbands left for their own homes and his parents headed for the living room to watch television.

Matt went the opposite direction to his room to transfer today’s notes to his laptop. Since the screen was flipped open, Matt could tell that someone had been on it this afternoon. Once booted, he found a new icon on the desktop. Clicking on it, he found a note from Marilynn.

“Hey little bro, although I guess we can’t call you ‘little’ anymore. We got off work early today. Since you were asleep, we watched your sex video. Damn, bro, I’m surprised she could walk afterwards.

“I admit that I thought you were exaggerating about coming three times. Now I know not to doubt you. You’ve got great taste in women. She was gorgeous, horny, and sexy as hell. Sadly, we heard her comment about her boss. At least she’ll remember you for a long time.

“I did what I promised last night and I’ve just uploaded the video. Enjoy. I know Brian and I enjoyed last night. We might have even started your niece or nephew, but keep that quiet for now. Sheila was so hot after watching both videos that she intends to make one tonight. I was hot enough that I’m hoping for a repeat of last night.”

After briefly watching his favorite part of his own video, Matt deleted it permanently. “I don’t want to have to explain it to a future girlfriend or have it somehow end up on the internet to the dismay of the beautiful woman who shared herself with me that afternoon,” Matt decided.

Then Matt watched Marilynn’s video, curious about what she looked like now. “Holy shit, has she changed since the last time I caught a glimpse of her! She’s fit and firm everywhere.”

He could see her abs while she rode on top of Brian. When she was on her hands and knees with Brian pounding her from behind, her pendulous breasts swayed beneath her. At one point, she lined up so she was facing the camera while Brian jackhammered her doggy style. As her breasts swayed, she winked at the camera and licked her lips.

She rolled onto her back and kept Brian on top of her when he came. Matt wondered if he had just watched his sister getting knocked up. Then she did what Matt’s mystery girl did. She rolled them over and let the cum inside her leak over Brian’s cock and balls. Then she kissed her way down his chest and had her “cum sundae with a banana and nuts.”

Brian was going crazy while she licked and sucked him clean and was fully erect when she finished.

“Damn, babe, what’s gotten into you tonight?” Brian gasped.

“You for one thing,” she purred in a silky voice. “Sheila and I read one of the sex scenes in Matt’s new book. She and Charlie are probably doing the same thing we are,” she chuckled.

“Thank you, Matt,” Brian groaned at the ceiling when Marilynn swallowed his whole cock.

“I want to try a new position he described in his new book,” Marilynn said as she lay on her back. It took them a couple minutes to work out the new position but they were soon fucking like bunnies again.

“What’s so good about this position?” Brian asked.

“Slide your finger into me alongside your cock,” Marilynn panted. “Shit, yeah, right there,” she exclaimed when Brian obviously found the right spot.

“Ohmigod,” Marilynn almost shrieked a few seconds later. Matt had to look closely to see what Brian had done. He had used his thumb on her clit, too.

Marilynn was obviously building up to a big climax when Brian’s hand did something different. Several seconds later, Marilynn started to cum and it looked like Brian jammed his finger inside even harder. Matt reviewed the video in slow motion and expanded the picture to cover the whole screen to see what Brian had done.

He had added a second finger inside her as she was getting close. Able to tell right before she came, Brian pulled one finger back out. When she started coming, he speared the second finger through her rosette. Marilynn’s mouth opened in shock--and then she passed out right after her body convulsed in a massive orgasm.

“I guess Matt forgot to add that to the book,” Brian chuckled quietly.

When she came to, Brian climbed on top and proceeded to pound her into the mattress until he came. When she finally got up and walked over to turn off the camera, Matt got a close-up view of her bald mons and red, engorged labia. He even noted the cum running down the inside of her leg.

Matt made sure to lock the bathroom door, and then beat off to the memory of his sister’s lush body. It didn’t take long. Then, as much as he hated doing it, Matt permanently deleted her sex movie, too, thinking, “I want to explain a sex movie starring my sister even less.”

The next morning after breakfast, Matt used the dining room table to work. He’d be out of the way there since his parents usually ate at the small kitchen table. After turning on his laptop, Matt reviewed his notes. Then, he began what he had originally intended to do last night.

His notes about the dream quickly reminded him of the way he wanted to bridge the two halves of the book.

Much later, Matt felt someone watching him and looked up to see his mom standing in the doorway.

“I’ve been watching you work for fifteen minutes. You sure do concentrate when you write,” she commented.

“Days like today I get in a zone and everything just flows. Everything else around me disappears. Other days I struggle, barely writing half a page after two hours.”

“Well, I hope I don’t ruin your zone, but lunch is ready.”

“Wow, grilled cheese,” Matt exclaimed excitedly when he saw lunch. After wolfing down his lunch, Matt hugged and thanked his mom.

With a full stomach and a full water bottle, Matt returned to his writing, pleased to find that his writing groove hadn’t disappeared.

“You did not,” Marilynn insisted while she and Sheila stumbled through the door into the dining room a couple hours later, both laughing like young teenage girls.

“I most certainly did, and I can prove it,” Sheila countered, holding up the hat with the lapel pin recorder as evidence. She handed Matt the hat and recorder and they went to find their mom. Matt was surprised that they were home just after 3:00, but then remembered they had flex scheduling at their work and frequently started work at 6:00 to avoid the worst of the traffic. Since they lived within a mile of each other and worked at the same place, they usually car-pooled.

The next interruption was Brian dragging in at 5:30. Matt was surprised when he went out of his way to come into the dining room to see him.

“Whatever you’re writing, please don’t ever quit,” Brian begged. “Charlie and I compared notes today and the girls are insatiable after they read parts of your books.

“Here, maybe this will help to keep you inspired,” he said, grinning and tossing Matt a small, sealed envelope with cat’s paw prints printed all over it. It looked like either an invitation or a thank you card. It was an invitation.

The note included a picture of a woman in a modest one-piece swimsuit. Also included were her phone number, address, and email. His first thought before reading the note was that Carla was a knockout, easily as gorgeous as either of his sisters.

Dear Mr. TK Owens,

My co-worker Brian swears that he knows you personally. I asked him to give this to you in hopes that he’s telling the truth. If so, I have to thank you for writing Inhale, Exhale. I can tell that you know how to treat a woman and I would love an opportunity to be that woman for a night, a weekend, a week, or for as long as you want. I know you must have numerous paramours to be able to write such titillating love scenes and I won’t be jealous of the others. I just pray for a chance to be counted among them. I’m afraid I don’t have much experience, but I would be an apt pupil, willing to try anything.

Breathlessly awaiting your reply,

Carla Adams

Matt figured that he now had his first wacko fan, wondering who even used the word paramour nowadays. He found Brian and asked about Carla.

“Wacko? Hardly,” Brian replied. “She’s an absolute sweetheart and incredibly smart. Then there’s the fact that she’s tongue-hardeningly gorgeous and as unavailable as she is gorgeous. Every single male at work has hit on her, as have a number of the married men. Even a few women hit on her from what I’ve heard. She turned every one of them down without being nasty about it, even the women and the married men.”

Even Matt’s sisters had nothing but good things to say about Carla, although they didn’t know her very well.

Deciding to see who was right, Matt went online to his author’s website and emailed her, inviting her out to dinner. He used the author’s website so she didn’t have his regular email address and because he doubted that she would believe he was TK Owens otherwise, due to his age.

Within five minutes of sending the email, Matt received her reply.

“Yes!! Anytime and anywhere.

Yours, quivering with excitement,

Carla Adams”

“She might be everything Brian said, but I still think she’s at least wacky, if not wacko. I mean, ‘Quivering with excitement?’ Really?”

He sent another email telling her to dress casually. Then, she should choose any restaurant near her place, and he’d pick her up in an hour. He’d have a dozen red roses for her, so she’d know who he was.

Then he started calling car rental companies. While not happy that Matt was only twenty, not twenty-four, the fourth one agreed to rent him a car since he had an American Express Card and a clean driving record (they checked). Then he told his family about his date tonight.

“No way,” Brian gasped.

“I get to find out if she’s a fan or a psycho,” Matt laughed.

“Be careful,” his mother warned.

“I’m renting a car so she won’t even have a license plate number to track me with.”

“Wear your baseball cap,” Marilynn whispered suggestively, grinning.

The rental company arrived with the car just as Matt was pulling on his shoes. At the last minute, he decided to take his sister’s advice and wear the baseball cap with the lapel pin camera.

Fortunately, Carla only lived a few miles away. Once Matt dropped off the guy from the car rental place, he used surface streets to get there instead of the clogged freeway. He even remembered to stop and buy the roses.

When she answered the door, Matt could see that Brian was right. His tongue was hard immediately and the other appendage wasn’t far behind.

“You’re even more beautiful in person than in your picture,” he complimented, making her beam.

“Brian told me you were younger than he was, but not how handsome you were,” she said as she curtsied.

The curtsey had Matt tallying one more point for wacko.

She was obviously flustered, and Matt had to remind her to put the flowers in a vase. When they were ready to leave, she just stared at their hands when he took her hand in his.

She wore a loose, flower print dress that came to mid-calf. The only part of the dress that wasn’t loose was the bust, and it stretched snugly across her chest. Matt definitely noticed that her nipples distended the material.

When he opened the car door for her, she beamed again. When Matt got in the car, she immediately put her left hand on his thigh and smiled. Her hand stayed there all the way to the restaurant, a small place specializing in Italian food.

They talked throughout dinner. Well, Matt questioned and Carla answered. She was reluctant to talk about herself much and Matt got the impression that she felt she wasn’t worth getting to know. Surprise, she grew up on a family farm in Iowa that grew corn and beans. Matt learned that “beans” meant soybeans. She had graduated high school the same time he had, was valedictorian of her class of 248 students, and never had any close friends in school. Her closest friends had been two girls living on the farm just north of theirs. They were one and three years older than Carla. Carla also told Matt that her parents had sold the farm three months ago.

Her father’s brother had his own business in Anaheim. He had helped them move here and gave her parents jobs. He gave Carla a job too, but Carla felt that her uncle was creepy. He was always touching her, so she found a job with the company Matt’s sisters and their husbands worked for. It paid more and was closer to home. Eventually, she moved into a small apartment because her parents ragged on her constantly about quitting the job working for her uncle.

The more Matt listened, the surer he was that all her sexual experience came from her own fingers. Once they got into the car to drive back to her place, her hand went immediately to his thigh again. This time, however, it didn’t stay there. Before they were a block away from the restaurant, her hand was on the inside of his thigh and moving north.

Deciding to test the waters, Matt put his hand on her thigh and squeezed gently. She smiled coyly and spread her legs further apart. At the next stop light, she moved his hand up the inside of her leg as she spread even farther. She sighed contentedly when he rubbed his fingers against her panty-covered crotch.

Matt had to stop rubbing when the light turned green, but Carla was emboldened now and traced her fingertips along the prominent bulge in the front of his pants. When they got to her place, she practically dragged him into the apartment.

She stopped long enough to lock the front door and then flew into his arms and kissed him. The way she kissed and the way her tongue snaked around his tongue, Matt had to revise his earlier estimate of her sexual experience. Just inside the front door as she kissed him, she started unbuttoning his shirt. Taking the hint, Matt started to unbutton the back of her dress.

Once Carla had his shirt unbuttoned, she started on his pants. Matt smoothly unhooked her bra. By the time he freed her breasts, his pants were pooled around his ankles. Carla pulled back from the kiss and took his shirt off. Matt slid her dress down and watched her impressive breasts jiggle when she shrugged off her bra. When the dress dropped to the floor, she stepped out of it. Matt gawked at her, now clad only in white thigh high stockings and a black thong.

Matt decided that she looked sexier like that than if she’d been completely naked. Kneeling in front of him, Carla skimmed his pants and boxers down his legs only to find that his shoes were in the way. Matt stepped on the back of each shoe with his toes and pulled them off. His pants quickly followed.

“I’ve practiced a lot, but I’ve never done this before with a guy,” she said nervously as she inspected Matt’s cock and balls. “The hair tickles,” she giggled as she ran her fingertips through the hair on his balls. Finally satisfied with her exploration, her soft wet lips descended down his shaft. Her tongue began writhing and swirling around his cock until Matt was sure she was part snake.

Her lips continued their descent, withdrew a couple of inches, and began their descent again. Matt was stunned when her lips finally pressed against his pubic hair. She looked up at him from her knees, the pride in her accomplishment obvious on her face. Then her efforts kicked into high gear.

Her expertise left Matt wondering if this really was her first time. Not once did she scrape him with her teeth. She continued to deep-throat him, alternating with laving his cock and balls with her tongue.

Matt twined his fingers in her hair while being careful not to hold her head tightly. The move seemed to energize Carla and she redoubled her efforts, stroking his shaft with one hand until her lips again made their descent.

“I’m going to cum,” Matt groaned in warning. The look on her face quickly changed to uncertainty so Matt stopped her, even though he was only moments from coming.

“You don’t have to suck me off, and you definitely don’t have to swallow if you don’t want.”

Rather than make her feel better, Carla stopped and looked up at him, almost looking as if she would cry. “Didn’t you like what I was doing?”

“I loved it. You just seemed unsure about what to do when I told you I was ready to cum.”

“That’s one thing I couldn’t practice, and I was worried that I would do something wrong,” she said.

“There is no wrong. It’s as if you’re making love to me with your mouth. You do what you feel like doing, and don’t do what you don’t feel like doing. If you don’t want me to cum in your mouth, take me out of your mouth and stroke me until I cum. Just make sure you aim the business end away from you.”

“If you try to swallow and gag or cough, I’ll hold you until you feel better and then thank you for trying.”

“But...” she started to protest, and then stopped to think.

“Karin and Leah told me that men would expect me to suck them off, taking them completely in my mouth, and then swallow their cum. I’m not supposed to kiss them afterwards until I brush my teeth.”

“I don’t know who Karin and Leah are, but they were wrong. Yes, men want you to suck them off, but many women won’t do it. Then the guy has to decide whether the woman or the blowjob is more important to him. If the blowjob is more important to him, you’re better off without him.

“And yes, most men would prefer to cum in your mouth. Again, many women refuse. Many of the women who let a guy cum in their mouth refuse to swallow and usually have a small towel nearby they can spit into.”

“How much of what they taught me was wrong?” she sobbed, collapsing against him. Somehow, Matt hadn’t envisioned tonight going like this. He picked her up and carried her into her bedroom. Since the apartment was so small, the bedroom was easy to spot. Flipping the covers back awkwardly with one hand, he laid Carla on the bed. She misunderstood his intentions and spread her legs when he crawled into bed next to her.

Instead, Matt rolled her to face him and cuddled her. When he looked at her tear-stained but still beautiful face, he could see the incomprehension there.

“I’m just going to hold you until you feel better. Then we’re going to discuss what Karin and Leah told you.

“It should be pretty obvious that I find you sexy,” he said, looking down between their bodies to where “Junior,” as Matt frequently referred to his cock, was oozing pre-cum all over her belly. That got a nervous laugh from her.

“However,” he continued, “I refuse to take advantage of any misinformation you may have been given.”

“If a girl agrees to go on a date with a guy, does it mean she agrees to have sex with him after the date? And can he insist on having sex with her any time he wants afterwards?” she asked nervously.

“The answer to both questions isn’t just no, it’s HELL NO!” Matt replied vehemently.

“A girl goes out on a date with a guy to get to know him better. If she likes him, it’s her choice whether or not to have sex with him that night or any other night. Sex doesn’t just mean intercourse. It includes a lot of other things like giving a blowjob. If she doesn’t like him, she doesn’t ever have to have sex with him. If she does have sex with him, she’s under no obligation to ever have sex with him again,” Matt explained, wondering just who Leah and Karin were and why they had filled her head with so much crap.

“I hope the wonderful blowjob you gave me earlier was because you wanted to and not because you thought you had to as part of our date.”

“No, I did that because I wanted to,” she affirmed and continued. “If a girl agrees to have sex with a guy, does she have to do anything he wants, like sex back there?”

“No, and she can even change her mind. If she agrees to have sex with him and he starts bossing her around or doing something she doesn’t like, she can change her mind and decide not to have sex with him,” Matt explained, becoming even more perturbed at whoever Leah and Karin were.

“Is sex usually painful for the girl?” she asked.

“The very first time can be painful when her hymen tears. After a few minutes, though, it should start feeling good. Each time after that, she needs to make sure she’s ready. She needs to be sure her natural secretions have her well lubricated so the man slides in easily.”

When she had been silent for several minutes, Matt checked to see if she’d fallen asleep. “Will you show me what sex should be like?” Carla asked nervously.

“Sex includes everything from kissing and fondling each other to oral sex, dozens of different positions for vaginal sex, and even anal sex. Then there are dozens or hundreds of kinky kinds of sex. Is there something specific you want me to show you?”

“Vaginal sex ... the usual way,” she replied.

“With the man on top of the woman?”

She nodded.

“I’m going to do some things beforehand to make sure you’re ready, okay?”

“Okay,” she squeaked nervously in reply.

Carla looked surprised when Matt kissed her again, but responded enthusiastically. Then he licked and kissed the side of her neck before working his way to her breasts.

She giggled a few minutes later when his tongue dipped into her navel, and sighed, spreading her legs wide. As it neared her labia, she grabbed his head and guided him.

Carla issued a throaty moan upon the insertion of Matt’s finger into her womanly depths and she began thrusting against his finger. Matt quickly found her G-spot and used his lips and tongue on her clit.

“Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh god,” she squealed as she had her first climax of the night. While she basked in the pleasant afterglow of her orgasm, Matt moved up and slid into her slowly.

“You’re in me ... and it didn’t hurt,” she exclaimed. “Is the rest going to be as good as in your book?”

“I hope so,” he replied. “Give me your hand,” he instructed, placing it in the middle of his chest. “Now push.”

She did, barely.

“If I start doing something you don’t like, push me away, tell me to stop, or both. Then we’ll discuss it. If I’m not doing something you want me to do, tell me. There are two of us joined together and what we’re doing is supposed to be enjoyable for both of us, not just me, okay?”

She nodded and he started thrusting again, increasing the pace slowly until Matt felt himself nearly ready to cum. Reaching between them, Matt found and rubbed her clit, setting off her biggest climax of the night. His followed while she was still in the throes of bliss.

Matt then rolled over so she was on top and held her there. “That was fun! Can we do it again?” she giggled like a schoolgirl.

“Absolutely, but it takes a guy a few minutes to recover,” Matt warned. “There is something you can do to get me hard faster, but only do it if you want to. Don’t do it just because you think I expect you to, okay?”

“Okay,” she agreed eagerly and Matt explained about Tuesday’s paramour.

Matt groaned mentally, realizing that she even had him using the word paramour.

He explained about licking and sucking their cum off his cock and balls after letting it leak all over them.

Carla touched it with her finger and then tasted it. Next, she touched her tongue to his limp and slimy cock and ran her tongue around inside her mouth. Finally, she took a big swipe with her tongue and got a good taste.

Before Matt could ask her what the verdict was, she slurped his wilted cock into her mouth and did her impression of a vacuum cleaner. “It’s growing,” she commented several seconds later. She watched, rapt, as his cock got hard again.

Once the process was nearing completion, Matt moved her so his cock was nestled between her well-lubricated labia and showed her how to play slip and slide on top of it. Once he was fully erect, he helped her to guide it inside.

“It feels different when I’m up here,” she said, her eyes wide in wonder.

“The angle’s different, and there are a couple of new things you can do up there,” Matt explained. He used his hands to guide her hips, showing her how to move them to move his cock around inside her body. Then he showed her how to slide back and forth to stimulate her clit.

“Can we do something else? My legs are tired,” she asked a few minutes later, so Matt positioned them to the new position he had learned Tuesday.

“Ooooohhhhh, that feels good,” she exclaimed when he inserted a finger.

“I’m not going to do it, but have you ever had anything inserted anally?”

“Yes, Karin and Leah frequently used a strap-on to fuck me back there,” she replied, obviously more intent on what his finger was doing inside her than on not revealing too much.

Knowing that, Matt did the same thing Brian had done to Marilynn. When he thought she was at the brink, he rubbed her clit. When she exploded, he stabbed the lubricated finger through her rosette. Her body tensed and her muscles corded as if she were having a gran-mal seizure. Then she dropped, bonelessly, unconscious.

“Thank you, Brian,” he said to nobody in particular, and realized the camera was still in the front room. “That’s okay because I’m not sure I want to replay tonight.”

Matt dozed off while holding Carla and awoke in the middle of the night to an exquisite blowjob. “I told you that you didn’t have to do that,” he reminded her.

“I’m making love to you with my mouth and doing what I want to do,” she replied before returning to her self-appointed task. Her tone of voice let Matt know that she was definitely happy about what she was doing. Matt watched in the dim light supplied by a nightlight in the bathroom, thoroughly enjoying both the feeling and watching. When he erupted, Matt pulled back slightly so he was barely in her mouth. The delight on her face when she realized what he had done only enhanced the exquisite feelings from her blowjob.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.