Christmas With Dena - Cover

Christmas With Dena

by Uncle Micky

Copyright© 2016 by Uncle Micky

Incest Sex Story: Dena arranges an interesting welcome for Micky as he comes home for Christmas during his first year away at college.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Brother   Sister   .

(Many thanks to my colleague Phil Gorman for his proofing and editorial assistance)

A Note

I was in my first year of college that Christmas. First semester was winding down and everything was looking up. My GPA was going to come in at 3.75. I was competing for a spot as a starter on the wrestling team, although it was becoming apparent I wouldn’t be starting that season. My social life was filling with new friends and very generous young ladies. I had been able to get back home a couple of times, most recently for Thanksgiving. Dena and I had been able to steal a few hours away from everyone else and enjoyed each other very much. We had been able to video chat every now and then and, when we did, we usually ended up masturbating together. I always made sure to record those chats, in case of an emergency!

When I made it home I always looked in on my girls on the street. Judy was turning thirteen and nine year-old Kayley was becoming more adorable than I thought possible. Some changes were made at home. My sister Lily got my room for herself, Dena moved into Jimmy’s room, and Jimmy moved into Dena’s and Lily’s large bedroom in the back of the house. It was set up so my bed and dresser were also moved in there for when I was in town. Everyone was happy having their own rooms and Jimmy was pleased to host me on my visits.

The family had come to school for Parent Weekend. Jimmy and I had loads of fun together. I was surprised how much I missed him. Dena was allowed to visit by herself on homecoming weekend and we made the very best of the situation.

Dena was in eleventh grade during my first year at school and had matured to levels that made her not just a little sister, but also a real friend. She had grown two inches without putting on any weight. With her natural Black-Irish beauty, long flowing black hair, and a toned, fit, five foot six athlete’s body, she had become one of the most beautiful women in the world, according to this proud older brother. She was excelling both in sports and academics. There was a possibility she would be enrolling in college for her senior year and completing college-level academics while finishing her high school diploma. One thing about her had never changed; the taste of her pussy! To this day it tastes like nothing else I have ever encountered. My addiction to eating my sister turned us into quite the oral sex aficionados!

God, I love that girl!

Shortly after Thanksgiving it became apparent I was not going to be starting for my collegiate wrestling team. Coach assured me my time would come, to keep my head up and be proud I was a member of an elite team of athletes. I decided to stay on campus to continue practicing until just before Christmas. My folks weren’t too happy with my decision, but they understood my choice. The semester ended Friday, December seventh, and my plan was to stay on campus until Monday, December twenty-fourth, the last day of practice before break. On Monday the seventeenth, Dena called and asked if I could come home earlier.

Dena had been rather straight forward at first. She said that mom, dad, Jimmy, and Lily were going to visit our Uncle Larry in Pennsylvania on Friday, Saturday and Sunday. They wanted Dena to join them and not stay home alone. She came up with a plan and they agreed that she could stay home if she could arrange for me to come home early. Quietly she told me that we would have two whole days to ourselves. I was convinced! I would head home Thursday. Coach was already impressed that I stayed in town for practice and told me I could head home whenever I wanted.

Surprisingly, Dena told me not to arrive until Friday, after the folks had left, and to make sure I didn’t show up until eight that night.

I asked her why, and she described her plan to me. There had been a coffee commercial playing on TV about an older brother returning home for Christmas from Africa; who is met early in the morning at the door by his sister. As the commercial unfolds, the two of them show great affection while marveling over freshly brewed coffee, and then it ends. She and her friends had been calling it “The Cup of Incest Commercial,” which got Dena to thinking.

God, I love that girl!

I had seen the commercial and knew exactly what she was talking about. Hell, all of us in the dorm had been commenting on how any of us would be more than happy to tap that little TV sister.

As I was pulling into town and light snow began to fall. I was a bit early and decided to wait out front until the appointed time of eight o’clock. As I sat in the car I was pleased with how peaceful and pretty our block looked. As usual, there were plenty of Christmas lights and decorations. The darkness of the night, the falling snow, and the decorations turned our old street into a Norman Rockwell vista. The beauty of the scene only underscored the events that were going to take place in one of these houses. I wondered what other depravities were occurring on this pretty street tonight. It was eight pm.


Christmas With Dena

I made my way up the walk to the front door. I was wearing a winter coat and had my duffle bag slung over my shoulder. The door was locked. Regardless, I rang the bell. I noticed the curtains move and saw Dena peek out. She opened the door wearing a simple gray baseball shirt with red sleeves and grey sweat pants. Her hair was pulled back in a pony tail. She was wearing no discernible make up and she looked like ‘the girl-next-door.’ To me, she has always been stunning in her simplicity.

I looked at her, then up to the house number over the door, then back at her as if I didn’t recognize her. I said, “I must have the wrong house.”

In character, smiling, she pointed at herself and said, “Sister?” as if I didn’t recognize her.

We smiled, laughed, then she jumped into my arms, tightly hugged me, and sweetly said, “Oh, I missed you so much.”

She took my hand and led me to the kitchen. I removed my coat and she said, “They waited all day for you, you know.”

I sighed and said, “It’s a long way from West Ohio.” I walked to the coffee pot, leaned over it, inhaled the aroma and said, “Ooooh, real coffee.” I took the pot, grabbed the mug on the counter and stood in front of her pouring myself a cup of steaming Joe as she perched herself on the kitchen island. After taking a sip, I set the mug down and reached into my duffle bag, pulled out a wrapped package with a bow on top and said, “I brought you something from far away.”

She quietly said, “You did?” took the package, dropped her eyes, looked at it as she turned it around in her hands, and said, “Ooh.” She removed the bow, paused, and stuck it on my belt buckle.

Smiling, I looked at her and said, “What ya doing?”

She smiled back and said, “You’re my present.” We both fell silent, we half smiled and stared into each other’s eyes. She is so fucking beautiful! I can’t believe how lucky I’ve been! She placed her hands on either side of her butt and edged ever so slightly forward.

I stepped towards her and moved so I was standing right in front of her, between her legs. I reached around the small of her back and pulled her in close to me. Dena wrapped her arms up around my neck and pressed fully against me. We stared into each other’s eyes for a moment and then our lips joined. Our kiss was deep and passionate. We haven’t had time together in a while and a lot of pent up lust was boiling beneath the surface. Dena was kissing me with great abandon; she pulled me tighter, starting to move her legs up and around my ass. I started a dry hump into her as she pressed tighter.

Without warning she broke completely away. She popped down off the counter and pushed me backwards against the kitchen wall. She lunged back at me and our mouths met in a wonton display of French kissing. She was really worked up; her body was gyrating and pressing up against me. Her right leg hooked up to my hip and she started to dry hump my left thigh. All the time she was making quiet, throaty sounds of passion. My hands were floating up and down her back, cupping her ass whenever possible. I eventually placed my hands on her hips and pushed her back just a bit so we were looking face-to-face.

Speaking volumes with eyes but not making a sound; she moved the ribbon to my shirt, unbuckled my belt, undid my pants, and pulled them down with my boxers. She grabbed my coat from the counter, put it at her feet and knelt on it with her face even with my stiffening dick.

“Dena, I thought that maybe we...”

“Be quiet big brother, I know what I want for my present, and I’m going to have it!” With that she took me into her mouth.

I caught on; she was still playing the commercial! “Oh sis, that feels so good. They don’t have anything like you in west Ohio. I’ve travelled so far ... I never thought...”

Holding my dick in her hand, she pulled back, looked up at me, and said, “What big bro? You didn’t think little sis would make your return special?” She sucked me in for three real intense pulls, looked back up, and said, “I’ve dreamed of having you right where I’ve got you ... in my mouth!” She returned to work, but this time she was intent on only one thing, and I had been horny for two days. I knew it wouldn’t take long.

I leaned back against the wall and looked down. Her eyes were locked onto mine; she was doing things to my dick I’ve never felt before and she was watching me intently. My hands were riding her head as she started to suck me faster and faster. I noticed that she was moving around a lot, I saw that her right hand was buried deep in her sweat pants and she was quickly rubbing her pussy. I reached down, and pulled her right hand up. She understood and reached for my mouth. There it is! The taste I live for! Dena’s juices were on her fingers and, her fingers were now in my mouth.

She pulled off, looked up at me while continuing to stroke my dick with her left hand and out of character, said with a throaty voice, “Micky, I love your dick, there is no other like it. I especially love the taste of your cum ... are you gonna cum for me big brother?” She moved upward a bit and this time when she sucked me in, she went all the way! I felt her swallowing the head of my dick! Dena’s face was pressed up against me as she deep throated my dick! She delivered three good sucks and then slid back off my dick. She gasped for air, swallowed and open-mouthed, repeated the demonstration of her new talent. The feeling was awesome! The sight of my beautiful sister taking me fully down her throat was exquisite. She had once again taken me completely by surprise. I was starting to feel a bit weak in the knees.

She pulled back after her fourth deep throat, looked up at me and said, “I need you to cum in my mouth ... I need to taste you, big brother.”

Before she could move I grabbed her by the head, pushed her back to my dick and said, “Then shut the fuck up little sis ... suck it out of me!”

I was ready to explode, her hand was back in her sweats, her entire body was the world’s most beautiful blow job machine. My head rolled back, I placed one hand on top of her head and cut loose. With a loud “Aaaaah” I unloaded in her mouth. I could hear her as she worked to gather up every last drop. I glanced down and she was arched under my dick, milking every last bit from me. Her eyes looked away from my dick and up at me. She closed her mouth, swirled my deposit around and slowly, with three gulps swallowed everything.

I thought I would just slide down the wall and take a moment to recover but she wouldn’t let me. She wrapped her arms around my legs and pressed her face against my dick, balls, and pubes. She was inhaling deeply as if smelling fresh cut flowers. My lord, I wa starting to get hard again!

I reached down and lifted her to her feet. She leaned back, looked down and started to laugh. Somehow through all of this, that little fucking bow was still attached to my shirt! She removed it, stepped to the counter, picked up the gift I brought and returned the ribbon to its rightful place.

I walked up behind her and wrapped my arms around her waist. She leaned back into me and I started kissing around her neck. Her neck is even more beautiful with her hair up in a pony tail. Loose strands flowed down and around. Her aroma was of lilacs, she must have luxuriated in the bath today. She was sexy, sensual, beautiful, clean, and fresh.

I started to let my hands roam from her stomach to her chest. Oddly, I knew she was wearing a bra but nothing was covering her nipples. As a matter of fact, she was wearing a half bra. I started to reach down to pull her shirt off but she grabbed my hands and put them back on her tits. She sunk backward into me as I cupped and fondled her firm tits. I squeezed her nipples until they proudly stood at attention.

I wrapped my right arm around her waist and walked her to the dining room entrance; I released her and picked up my winter coat from the floor. I walked past her into the unlit dining room to my dad’s place at the head of the table. I pulled the chair back and cleared off the area on the table. I opened my coat and laid it down on the table, making a sort of bed for Dena.

Dena was watching me; with a smile she walked towards me and asked, “Is my big brother hungry after his long journey home?” She reached around my neck and pulled herself in tightly for a deep kiss. We broke our kiss; Dena reached behind her head and freed her hair from the pony tail. She fluffed her shiny black hair out, bent over and, with a quick upward motion, gracefully flipped it back over her head. She looked absolutely amazing!

This time she didn’t stop me as I lifted her shirt. With a grin she lifted her arms for me, I lifted her shirt and was presented with a sight that excited and mesmerized me. She had on a light blue bra with half cups. Her tits were held in position, her nipples firm and erect, as if she was delivering them up on a platter for me. The shirt now quickly came off. I placed it on my coat.

I put my hands on the small of her back and started suckling on her tits. Back and forth I moved between those two mammalian pastries. She arched her back and wrapped her arms around my head, running her fingers through my hair; directing my mouth to where ever the most attention was needed. She was slowly writhing into me as my hands started to journey downward to her glorious ass.

I broke free and slid my hands inside the waistband of her sweats. I hooked them with my thumbs and slowly pulled them downward and off. I was treated to matching light blue panties; they were high cut and encased her pussy in a delightful sheer wrap. Visible down at the bottom of her crotch was a prominent wet spot. The rear part encased most of her ass. I was dumbstruck when the totality, the gestalt if you will, of the captivating sensuality of my little sister arrived like a freight train.

I gathered my wits, removed my own shirt, grabbed her discarded items and bundled them up to make makeshift cushions for her head and ass on the table. She leaned back against the table as I sat in my dad’s dining room chair. I slid the chair forward; Dena moved towards me and I slid her panties down, exposing her pouty pink muffin in all its glory. She lifted her left leg up and over my shoulder. My right hand rose and cupped her ass while at the same time assisting her with balance. With her thigh resting on my shoulder; she took my head and directed it towards her pussy as I was pulling her towards me. We met and, for all intents and purposes, she was sitting right on my mouth, clearing the way for my mouth and tongue.

I struggled to keep up with her. She was riding my mouth like it was some sort of sex toy. I moved with her, trying to build a regular rhythm, and soon enough, we were in synch with other. She pushed into me with enough force to sit me back in the chair. In that position I was looking right up at her as I ate the most wonderful pussy in the world. Dena’s pussy is soft and strong at the same time. Her folds are like satin but at the same time are not very large at all. Your tongue glides over the softness and the sensation is one of a soft open-mouthed French kiss. When she starts to take command you feel her strength and leadership. You give into her needs and are compelled to give the best you got. You don’t think about it, she simply brings it out of you. By now, she was leaning in on me getting more, and more, worked up.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.