Cutting School with Dawn - Cover

Cutting School with Dawn

by Uncle Micky

Copyright© 2016 by Uncle Micky

Erotica Sex Story: Coach Dolan is leaving his school in Ohio and moving to Florida for a new position. He has many farewells to make during his last year and is especially happy when he meets a new girl in his class, Dawn.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Oral Sex   .

Many thanks to my colleague Phil Gorman for his proofing and editorial assistance


A Note

I was in my last year of teaching in Ohio before moving to Florida. Everyone at school knew of my plan and it made for a different sort of year. I coached football and wrestling but at an assistant level, in order to assist with the transitions for the new head coaches. I truly enjoyed the less stressful seasons. I had visits with some of my former students; some of whom I shared a “special” bond with.

Half way through the wrestling season, the principal cornered me and asked for a favor. The boy’s tennis coach was going to be fired and he needed someone to fill in for the season. I played some tennis, had a friend who competed at the college level; so, I figured what the hell and took the assignment.

That year I was also assigned ninth grade classes, due to my impending departure. I wasn’t too excited about this until my fifth period class entered my life. There was one fourteen-year old girl in the class who played an important role in my life that year. This story will concern that girl: Dawn.


Dawn

Dawn is a little less than five feet tall and very petite. She has short blonde hair that is sort of feathered in a way, and it appears to be kind of unkempt, but has a cool look to it. Her eyes are a pretty blue and her lashes are thick and dark. Her eyes have a twinkle to them that lights up her face when she smiles. Her nose is button-cute and perfectly proportioned. Her mouth is a bit wide for her face. When she smiles, it takes over and her whole face smiles. One buddy of mine would call hers a ‘blowjob mouth.’

She is short and petite; you can barely make out the bumps where her breasts are and, because of that you know she will be a less endowed woman. Her stomach is flat and her hips have proper development for a fourteen-year-old girl. Her ass is just slightly larger than it should be, but that only adds curves to a body in need of a more womanly look. It is as if she is fully developed from the waist down while her upper half is still that of a developing girl. She has a way of looking up at you, in a shy way, that is entirely too erotic for what she intends the look to be; at least I think it is unintended. Sometimes, when she speaks or smiles, the side of her her lower lip will curl down just the tiniest bit, and it is oh so enticing an expression. Her voice is soft and sweet. You can readily detect the little girl in her when she speaks. I assume she is still unsure about her emerging womanhood.

I learned during the year she was the only child of a single mother. I met her mother a couple of times during the year, and Dawn had asked me if I “liked” her mother. Her mom was very much what I would call a “road whore” and had very little going for her. I could see the streets in her face and I knew she had been, and could be, trouble. The only good thing she likely has ever done, or would ever do in her life, was have a daughter who might have a chance to lead the good life. Dawn asked me for advice one day, concerning her mother, and I managed to lead the conversation around so that Dawn understood that our relationship was special and would be something her mother would never understand or accept. I explained to Dawn that her mother was likely going to start being jealous of her youth, looks, and intelligence. I led Dawn to realize that if her mother found out about us talking, she would likely be pulled out of school and my reputation smeared.

I know that how I treated Dawn that year was, in fact, “grooming.” If she ever needed anything, I would try to help: sometimes it was just lunch money, or a meal before a match. I remembered her birthday and made her feel special on that day. Hell, I was a soft touch for all the girls; but I always covered my lust. I have always believed that, in the art of seduction, you should leave the door open and inviting for a young girl to walk through, but never attempt to pull her through. I became the male figure in Dawn’s life and was loved by her for it.

I had recruited several of my wrestling “managers” to help with tennis, but only a few of them had the time. Along with Dawn, three older girls agreed to help; one of them, Jeanne, was very good at making sure this coach was relaxed and on his game.

During a match, each girl was assigned a court to record the game statistics and keep track of the score. I would move from court to court and help each player as best I could. We had a pretty good season going and everyone was enjoying themselves. The guys on the team were quite pleased that the new coach brought four pretty girls to each match, especially since no one, other than the occasional parent, would show up.


Jeanne

It was our second to last match of the season the weather was unseasonably cold and windy. Not bad enough to cancel the match, but bad enough to make it an uncomfortable day. I moved from court to court and the boys were doing well. My number one player was making mince meat of his opponent and had started to toy with the kid, as is his wont; he’s a bit more than an asshole. I pulled him over and told him that as soon as he finished the kid off, he could head home. I watched the rest of the match from my car and it was over very quickly. Jeanne, the senior stats girl, who had been scoring his match, came over to the car and slid into the passenger side and gave me the paperwork for the match.

Jeanne is about five foot four, carries a few extra pounds of weight, but has a killer body. She has large, firm tits and a curvaceous, buxom body. Her curves are proportionate to her height and body size. She would be classified as a “soft-body” and good lord, she is soft and cuddly. She has long, curly black hair framing a face that is somewhat weird looking, but extraordinarily cute in its own way. She speaks in a manner that conveys a soft innocence, which makes her all the more attractive. Without a doubt, her greatest characteristics are her full red lips and the fact that she is a nymphomaniac. I first had her in the drafting room after school when she was in tenth grade.

She handed me the statistic sheets, slid over closer, and complained of how cold it was. I put my arm around her shoulders, pulled her close and said, “Here, cuddle up a bit and I’m sure we can warm you up.”

She giggled, looked up at me and asked, “Are you really going to leave? You know, go to Florida?”

“Yep, no doubt about it, everything is arranged. I have the job, a place to live, some side work already arranged for extra money ... everything is set.”

“Are you going to miss me?”

“Of course I will! But you’re graduating this year and heading off to school in Pennsylvania; I would miss you even if I was staying here.”

“Are we going to have a chance to really say goodbye?”

She slid down a bit so that her head was resting on my chest. She started to run her right hand up and down my thigh. I replied, “I was hoping we could get together. We still have a few weeks, I’m sure we can figure something out, maybe something special.” Earlier that day I was informed that our last match of the season, next Friday, had been cancelled. We would have no matches until the district tournament in two weeks. I began to consider doing something with Jeanne that Friday but decided to hold off on telling her.

As her head slid lower down my chest, she shifted her legs up on the seat so she was almost lying down. She asked, “I would like that a lot. You know what I like most about you coach?”

“No, tell me what you like about me?”

Jeanne now had her hand right up into my crotch caressing my balls through the material. “You know all about me, you know what I can be like, yet you always treat me nice ... as if I’m a regular girl at school but then you give me that extra little smile that just makes me tingle ... does that make sense? You make me feel normal, you don’t judge me and then you make me feel special.”

I lifted my butt up enough so she could undo my pant’s button and zipper. She adjusted my clothing so she could scoop my dick and balls out of my britches. “It’s easy to treat you special, Jeanne ... but, now I think it’s time you made me feel special.”

“Coach...” was all she said as she slid her warm mouth over the head of my dick. I pulled her hair out of the way and leaned back to enjoy her mouth. Jeanne is one of the best blowjob artists I’ve ever put my dick in! She has an eagerness and love for cock that shines through in the way she sucks; the way she moves her head, the way her body puts some “English” on her efforts and even in the way she moans. Together, this all demonstrates her pleasure in giving pleasure. I know she gets wet just by sucking a dick; so, I reached down to her ass and cupped my hand on her crotch to massage her pussy. Jeanne is such a sexual animal that she can have an orgasm just from heavy kissing and being felt up a little bit!

She turned, ever so slightly to glance sideways up at me, which afforded me the opportunity to watch her full red lips slide up and down on my dick. As I caressed her crotch, she responded by sucking harder and quicker. I couldn’t help myself; I just love getting sucked off. The sight of a pretty girl with a mouth load of dick just floors me!

This whole situation was just like Jeanne. We were in the athletic parking lot, some parents are watching their kids from their cars and some players are wandering around. Jeanne keeps sucking on my dick and playing with my balls without consideration for anyone else!. Jeanne never uses her hands, except to fondle my balls, while sucking cock; her mouth, tongue and lips are all she uses on my rod. I kept a close lookout while she went about her business but no one came near the car. Eventually, I couldn’t take it anymore and shuddered out an orgasm. I pressed her head down as far as it could go on my dick and filled her mouth with hot jizz. Jeanne sucked up every drop. As I was cumming, I looked to Dawn at court four; it seemed as though she was looking at me, right in the eye, from all the way on the other side of the courts. I smiled at her and she smiled back.

With her head on my lap Jeanne turned, looked up at me and said, “You know what coach? I love cum! I don’t understand it, but I just can’t get enough. I had three guys from the team over the other night and they couldn’t cum quick enough for me. I’m going to miss your fella here, big time.”

She turned back to my dick, gave it a long soft kiss, sat up quickly, kind of sidled out of my car, went to her car and left the parking lot. We never did get together for a good-bye, so that was our last encounter ... and it was a good one! I straightened myself out, got out of the car and headed back to the courts.


Flirting With Dawn

Dawn was scoring a pretty sad match on court four. I stood slightly behind and to the left of her. When there was a break in the action, she turned to look up at me. As she looked up, the side of her head brushed against my hip. She said nothing about Jeanne; although, I’m pretty sure she knew something went on. My body pretty much blocked anyone’s view of Dawn. I asked about the match, she read off all the important facts, and asked if she had everything right.

I moved, just ever so slightly nearer to her, and said, “You got it all covered perfectly. I think you’ve become one of the best stats girls I’ve ever had work for me!”

She got a little flustered at the compliment, looked down and said, “Thanks, but I’m just doing what you taught me what to do.”

I put my hand on the back of her head, turned her face to look at me and said, “I can’t teach that well; it’s because you’re very intelligent ... very pretty also.”

“Coach, I’m not pretty; maybe cute, but I’m not pretty like the other girls, not like Jeanne, or Tina...”

“Says you, little girl; you’re just as pretty as the rest of them, if not prettier. Besides, you’re sexier than all of them.”

I didn’t think this little flirting would go anywhere, but then Dawn looked back at the court, leaned her head right on the front side of my right hip, inches from my crotch, and said, “I’m not as sexy as you are coach ... you are the sexiest man I’ve ever met. I wish you would pay the same attention to me, as you do to the other girls.”

I placed my hand on the side of her head and gave her a little bit of a hug. “We’re both sexy then; but, I think you’re one of the sexiest, hottest girls I’ve ever met! Would you like more attention? The same as the others? Or would you like more attention than the others?”

“More, of course; but, then again, I’m just happy being around.”

“I think I may have something in mind ... I’ll talk to you Monday.”

With that, the match ended and she gave me the stat sheets. We collected up the match gear and she headed in to the gym to call her mom for a ride. By the time Dawn came back out, all the matches were over (we won easily) and she helped with putting the equipment away.

When her mother pulled into the lot, Dawn came up to me and said, “I can’t wait to hear what you want to do; I’m sure it’ll be great, see you Monday!”

She walked over to the car, waved bye and left.

My plans for Friday had already changed; Jeanne was out and Dawn was in. Dawn was going to have as much special attention as she could handle, and the day will indeed be special for me.


Conspiring With Dawn

On Monday, I told Dawn to meet with me after school in my room. She showed up five minutes after the last bell and knocked on my open classroom door.

“Coach, OK if I come in?

“Come right in, and please keep the door open.” (Appearances are everything!)

“Sure, no problem.”

She walked into my classroom looking as cute as could be. She had on cut-off jean shorts, a long simple white t-shirt and a knitted open-front vest. As she walked to me, she shrugged her shoulders so that the vest opened up and I could plainly see she was not wearing a bra under the t-shirt. She kept her eyes downward and looked up through her eyelashes at me as she came closer.

I felt my insides start to churn with excitement as she reached my desk and stood in front of it facing me. She set her books down and leaned forward against the desk, which tightened up her shirt enough to provide a clear outline of her petite tits under the shirt.

“Dawn, you mentioned that I should pay more attention to you. I have an idea.” Her eyes lit up and a big smile appeared on her face. She moved from the front of the desk to the side and leaned down a bit.

“What’s up coach?! What’s your idea?!”

“Our match for Friday has been cancelled and I was thinking of taking the whole day off. I thought I might go to the beach or one of the malls ... maybe to lunch, some place nice. I’m really not sure yet; would you like to join me?”

“Oh yes, that would be great! But won’t I get in trouble for skipping school?”

“Nah, I can take care of that. It’s really a rather simple fix; so, you want to come along with me?”

“Just us, no one else, right?”

“Just us, sweetie ... I’m looking forward to this. We’ll talk on Thursday to make sure we’re on the same page; but for now, you’ll leave for the bus as usual Friday morning but meet me at the rear entrance to your apartment complex; then, we’ll head out for the day.”

She stood on her tiptoes and quietly clapped her hands in excitement. She gave me the kind of smile you don’t ever forget.

The week dragged by but, soon enough Thursday arrived. I preset the attendance computer to read that Dawn was on a field trip Friday. She wouldn’t be counted as absent. We met after school and confirmed our plans. We decided that if we went to the beach it would only be for a walk since it looked like it would be a chilly day.


Playing Hooky With Dawn

She was waiting for me, just as planned, when I drove to the apartment complex entrance at 7:00 am that Friday morning. She was wearing a sweat suit outfit and a knitted cap to ward of the morning chill. She was even cuter than usual.

We drove to the lakeshore, stopping for some pancakes on the way. At East Beach, we walked the shoreline for a mile or so until we reached the low bluffs that abut the lake. We climbed to the top and laid down in the grass to rest. Dawn cuddled under my arm and we drew each other closer. I looked down at her and she was looking up at me. Our faces were mere inches apart, and we kissed. At first, it was a very gentle meeting of the lips. She soon began to pull herself up on top of me and pressed harder into the kiss, opening my mouth with her lips. Playfully flicking her tongue, she enticed mine to join her in an oral dance. I cupped her ass with one hand and wrapped her tightly with my other arm; she was writhing on top of me and her breathing started to increase.

I broke off the kiss, looked her in the eyes and without saying a word, positioned her so we could stand and begin the hike back to the car. Halfway back she asked, “Where are we going?”

“To my place. We need some privacy, and I think I’ll make you some lunch.” She seemed very pleased as she looped her arm around my arm and pressed against me as we walked to the car. The drive home seemed to fly by. I pulled into the back, where we couldn’t be seen, and quickly made our way inside.

I removed my jacket as she took her sweat suit and cap off. She looked a bit tussled and asked for directions to the bathroom. I headed to the slow cooker on the kitchen counter. I had set it on low earlier and now turned it to high. In about an hour we were going to have some hot soup along with the bakery bread I bought yesterday.

Dawn was standing in the doorway; she had on a pair of short white shorts, her usual t-shirt, and a button vest. “So what’s for lunch, coach?”

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.