The Little Thief - Cover

The Little Thief

Copyright© 2020 by Charlie for now

Chapter 3

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A speeding car in his neighborhood, an accident in his front yard, a young person found under his bird of paradise, then a little thief stole his heart. All this started a new life for Charles Xavier Cooper.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   TransGender   Military   Rags To Riches   Mother   Daughter   DomSub   Spanking   Polygamy/Polyamory   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Leg Fetish   Small Breasts  

“That stupid fucker kicked her in the nuts. I’ll bet you anything. We’re still going to the party. I’m going to hurt him. What an asshole.”

“Chuck, be careful. Anger leads to problems. Your words. 2015, Burma. Oh, Myanmar.”

“Yeah. I know. Come on, sweetheart. Let’s take Lovely Linda’s Luxury Lunch and pick up my new girlfriend.” All four of them giggled. I couldn’t. I was boiling. I knew what that felt like. Dana was hurt. If he got stupid, she could be injured badly. I kissed Linda and Maria. Thanking her for coming and making my friends happy. Maria kissed me back and whispered in my ear. ‘I owe you big one’. Ash kissed and hugged them, thanking Linda again for lunch. Maria whispered in her ear, too. They both giggled. Another peck, and we were off.

Cindy dropped us off at the plane. I got our stuff and the little cooler. “Chuck,” she said, “Thank you for everything. Please don’t be a stranger. It’s a new friendship. A new relationship. Please help us cultivate it. Please. We love you for what you have done. We love Ashley for being your rock. We see that. Please love us back.”

Ashley stepped between us. She tiptoed up, pulling Cindy’s ears, bringing her down to meet. She kissed Cindy. Hard, wet, and long. “You can bet on it, Cindy. I, we, he loves you, too. And Linda, and Maria. It will be fine. Our home is open to you. We can come get you if you like. Kiss him, tell him the truth, and let us go. Dana is hurting.”

“Chuck. I love you. So does Linda. Go save your new girlfriend. And come back to us. Goodbye.” She kissed me like she kissed Ashley. Imagine kissing Bettie Page. Fuck. I hoped I could fly with my pants that full of erection.

“I love you, too, Cindy. Always have. I’ve been saying it for years. Go back and check your calls. You’ve always been special to me. That won’t stop. We’ll see you soon. Try to get some time on either side of Valentine’s Day. You’ll love it.” Ashley squealed and clapped and nodded. “Bye now.” I kissed her lightly on the lips, then on her forehead and her nose. “Bye.”

Ash and I ran the preflight together, waved to Cindy, and went upstairs. Ash took the left seat. We had to wait for traffic which was good as I was filing a new modified flight plan, deviating to Wichita’s Eisenhower National, formerly Mid-Continent, to pick up a very possibly injured little girl.

I called Angela when we were over southern Indiana. She had Dana feeling better, with ice on her groin. He had kicked her, only once, and it didn’t look like anything permanent, but she was making calls to the Children’s Hospital in San Diego, working on getting it taken care of there. The transgender issue was the big thing. She needed a doctor familiar with Orchiectomies, with hormones, endocrinology panels, all of that. It’s different, to say the least. I told her to line up the best in the city and cost was not an issue. The absolute last consideration. Children’s was good, but if there was someone better, find it. Then I told her we’d be landing in an hour and fifteen minutes. She said she’d find the best and she’d see us in an hour or so.

I called Crystal, waking both her and Alex up, and told her to have the G90 at the airport for Dana to ride home in and that she had been injured. No panic, but we were stopping in Wichita to get her and would be home in about four hours.

“Dana? Already?”

“Yeah. The guy holding her is an ass and hurt her. We don’t know how badly yet, but we’ll make sure she’s OK. Anyway, four hours. About. I’ll call over Arizona. Love you.”

“Love you, Daddy. Tell Mom we’re fine.”

“She can hear you, baby. Bye.”

“Ash, call Angela back, please.” She made the call. “Thanks, hon.”

Angela answered. “Angela. We didn’t talk about Dana. What does she want? In the future. For herself. Physically.”

“Chuck. Can you reach Ashley’s hand? Hold it. She wants what you want of her. Orchiectomy, SRS, whatever. She wants breasts and all of those things can help, but she just wants to be loved. I know that and can see that now. She just wants to be loved. Just come get her. I called Cindy with some information. You won’t need it at first. You’ll take her home and put her in bed with ice in her crotch for a day or two, but you’ll need it later when they try to talk to her. She’ll need papers, and you will be her sponsor, guardian, and pseudo parent. Cindy can’t do anything short of listing her as a human trafficking victim with you and Ash as the finders, if you will, and that way, she can release Dana to you for support. Keeps the feds from having to pay for it. It works, from what she says.”

“Wow. OK. I guess I need to talk to my wife for a bit. We’ll be there in 25 minutes. Angela, thank you, Hon. I love you for doing all this. You’re a wonder.”

“Thanks, Chuck. See you in a bit. Love you, too. Ashley, take care of him.”

“Will do, beautiful. Will do! See you in a few. Bye.” She looked over at me. “OK. What now? Right? I have the answer for you. Whatever we need to do. End of conversation. We talk to her. We give her what she needs. Most of what she wants. And lunch. Just like the rest of our kids. HAhahaha. Fuck. I’m almost nineteen and have three kids. One of them is older than me. That’s not counting the one I’m married to. Shit. This is funny. And just two and a half years ago I fell off the turnip truck. Or some semblance thereof.” She laughed. Then she looked at me and smiled. “I love you, Mr. Cooper.”

“I love you, Mrs. Cooper. Let’s land this thing and get your new daughter.” We came pretty much straight in on final then banked left and they brought us in on 19 Left. Signature, and our new charge, were right there off the taxiway.

And, there they were. The car with Angela and the girls. Dana was lying in the back seat. “Let me talk to her for a bit.” The girls all nodded and moved away a bit. “Hi, I’m Chuck Cooper. I knew last Halloween I wanted to help you. I’m sorry I caused you a problem by sending you a kiss through Billy.”

“Mr. Cooper, he did not kick because kiss from Billy. Because me. I am too old now. He want baby sissy. I am old sissy. I am not really sissy, Mr. Cooper. I have always been a girl in my head. Always. My parents sell me to him because I am not right up here.” She tapped her head. “Old America was correct. Never let slave read. If slave can read, slave can learn. If slave can learn, slave can overcome. I have overcome. I almost die, I think, but almost not enough. I make it. I talk too much.”

“Don’t stop, Dana. I love your voice.” I noticed her shivering a little. She was obviously cold.

“They say you want to help me get away from hitting. Away from basement. Away from cold. Away from nasty...”

“Dana, is that how you think of life? Hitting and a cold basement?”

“That is my life.”

“NO, NO, Precious. That WAS your life. I’m taking you home. You are free now. We are going to let you live. That is not life. We are going to show you how you can live. I have a friend who will help make you a legal resident. You won’t have to hide. You won’t have to be in the shadows. You can be ... Dana. Cooper. Dana Cooper. Would you like that?” She nodded. “Is the pain getting less?” She nodded. “Can you still feel it here?” I touched my diaphragm. She shook her head. “Here?” I held my hand at my stomach.

“No, Mr. Cooper. Only down in the ... In behind my peepee area only. The rest has stopped. It was so bad. I felt it in my breasts it was so bad.”

“I know, baby. I know.” She shivered. Visibly. “It’s hard for anyone to understand that if they haven’t been through it. I was once. Actually twice. The second time was really bad. I remember that pain more than any other, and I have been shot. Getting kicked in my testes was the worst thing I ever, ever felt. Now I feel for you, sweetheart. I do.” She shook like she was freezing. I could see it through the coat she was wearing. “Are you OK, honey?” She shivered again. “Oh, God, I need to get you home. You are starving.” She looked at me funny. “Never mind, babydoll. I’m taking you home. Home.” She shook for a second then just started bawling. I pulled her out of the back of Angela’s SUV and carried her up into the plane. I set two of the seats up into a long bed and laid her on it. “Relax, Baby. You have the ice?” She nodded.

“Thank you.” Her eyes said it all. She was hungry. For affection. Once Ash got us in the air, I was going to come back there and hold her. Just hold her. She needed that more than anything right now.

“OK, darling, stay right here.” I could see her eyes roll and the shivers. “Baby. Settle a little. You are responding to small amounts of me trying to love you. If this keeps up, I’ll kill you.” She smiled. I snickered. “Baby, stay here. I need to help Ashley and say goodbye to Angela. Just relax. Once we’re in the air and on the way home, I’ll come talk to you. OK?” She nodded. She reached out to touch my leg. Just to make sure I was real? I leaned down and kissed her forehead. Wrong answer. Shivers and tears. “Sorry. Stay put. I’ll be back.”

We did the preflight, said goodbye to Angela, Beth, and Trish, both of us kissing her and her ‘things’. That was growing on me.

Ashley got us in the air and signaled with her thumb to go back and tend to Dana.

“You OK, hon?” Shiver. I need to stop that. “Come up here.” I fixed a seat so I could hold her. She was smaller than Ashley. Smaller than the Mexican Royalty Princess Duo. I’d say four eleven. Long beautiful blonde hair. “Dana, how old are you?”

“I am fourteen. Born just before the Christmas you have. December fifteen. Why?”

“I need to know for many reasons. You have been stolen. You have been sold. You have been abused. Do you want to go back to Russia? To Kaliningrad?”

“No. They hate me. They sold me. They are not parents. Not mother or father. They are salesmen. They sold me to Carmichael. Sold me. Like I am wood. I am a pig. I am a blanket. They sold me.” Her tears started running. I stopped them with my thumbs.

“No more. Do you want to be in school? Do you want to learn? What do you want to do? To be? What would you like to do?”

“I don’t know. How can I choose from what I don’t know? I want to live. I want to eat. I want to love. I ... I am sorry, this is hard. I want to look at a man and not see pain. I want to look at you and see love. Not the pounding, the pain. I...” She shook her head and collapsed into my chest.

The next two hours, she slept, with me holding her to me. This girl was almost broken. I was hoping I was right. I was praying for ‘almost’. She woke. Apologizing for sleeping on me.

“No, little one,” shiver, “no sorries. You slept. That’s a good thing. It’ll help you heal. I need to set you down, though. We’re going to be landing pretty soon and Mammi Ashley might want my help. Can you sit up in the seat just a bit? How about in this one up here?” I thought the bulkhead seat might be OK, and she’d be close.

“Would you like some water?” She started to shrug. “Baby, talk to me, OK? Are you thirsty?” She nodded. I got her a water. “Dana. Listen. Always honest. Always. Open and honest. All the time. Work on that, OK?” She nodded.

“You are such a beautiful girl. A treasure. I hope you like us. I really do.” She looked at me and smiled. “I’m going to kiss you. Please try not to cry.” I kissed her on the lips, then the nose, then her forehead. She failed miserably. “Stay here and have some water. Do you need the bathroom? Do you need to pee or anything?” She nodded. “It’s right there. Just lift the lid.” She grabbed my arm. In pain. Eeek. “You need my help?” She nodded. “Come on, baby.” Shiver. I’m getting used to them. I helped her back and undid the tie on her sweat pants. Pulling them and her panties down, I was confronted with the, prettiest, cutest ... I don’t know. It was not a cock, I can tell you that, right now. It wasn’t a penis. It was a large clit. That’s about it. And my anger rose when I saw it was surrounded by black and blue.

“Sit, baby. Sit, and lean forward so it will point down.” I grabbed some toilet paper, just in case. How could you aim that thing? Not much to it, and she was in pain. Damn. Then I realized it was fine. She leaned forward a bit and it pointed down, below the rim. All good. I saw her flex a couple times after it stopped and the drips quit. I stood her up and wiped it, holding it gently between the sheets of paper for a bit. She moaned. Uht Oh. And shivered. I stood her up, best we could, and pulled her panties and then her pants up. Utilitarian britches. That stops soon. Girls gotta be girls.

I helped her back to the bulkhead seat and sat her down. I got her buckled in and I kissed her again. Maybe she’ll get used to it. The shivers are cute, but they’re scaring me a bit. “OK. Gotta go help Mammi. Stay here. I’ll get you after we land. OK?” She nodded and pushed the ice pack closer up. Acccckkkkk, that can’t be comfortable.

We landed. Crystal and Alex were both there to help. I got Dana to walk to the door, then I held my arms out and caught her in them.

“Dana, do you remember these two from Halloween?” She nodded. “Crystal.” Crystal kissed her cheek. She shivered. “And Alejandra. We call her Alex.”

Alex held her hand, kissed her on the lips and said, “Welcome home, bebe.” You just can’t warn kids about some things. She started to cry, but Alex headed her off. “Don’t cry, bebe. It’s all good now. Trust me. You are going to be fine. A couple laps around the pool in the sun and you will be fine.” Got her to quit crying. She was probably trying to figure out what a pool was.

I asked the ground crew if they could get me refueled and dumped and put away. I gave each of them a twenty and thanked them. We stopped at the office and left eight hundred on account. He knew if it went over we were good for it next time out, or I could get Alex to drive it out on her permit with one of the girls.

We got Dana home in the back of the G90 with Crystal driving and Ashley holding her. I drove the truck with Alex.

“She is so pretty, Pappi. She is so young. She is younger than me, isn’t she?”

“Yes, honey, she is. She is very fragile, too. Be careful with her.”

“Oh, I will. Very. I know.”

We got her home, inside, and took her to the back room where Cindy and Linda stayed.

“Baby, our friends spent the week here and we haven’t prepared the room for you. Can you...” she interrupted me.

“No, Mr. Cooper. The smell. I smell them. It is nice. Lilac. Jasmine. I do not know. Flowers. Please do not change it now. Friends. Two. Women. They loved.” She rolled over. “Ahhhhh. Three. They loved. Do not change the bed. I smell love. I like it. Please.”

“Fine, but one thing, Baby. Can you call me Chuck or Butthead or something besides Mr. Cooper? It’s so ... It’s so formal?”

“May I call you Daddy, or Father if I am in a fit like a child?” She giggled.

“That, my precious Dana, was a beautiful sound. The sound of a happy woman is music to the ears of any man.” I leaned forward and kissed her. She put her hands on my ears, holding my head.

“Thank you ... Daddy. I did not shake and I did not cry. Maybe as Miss Alex says, I am home.”

“That you are. That you are. Will you let Ashley take you in the shower? I want you checked for any damage from Carmichael.” She nodded. “By the way, we are going back for the party. You will be a legal resident of the country then, and he won’t be able to do anything. I may hurt him if he gets silly and tries to hurt one of us. Is that OK?” She smiled. It was priceless. More of a “kill the fucker” grin.

Ashley called me into the shower. Again, trying to prove that a man doesn’t beat and fuck everything he touches. I undressed slowly while Ash washed her hair. She was enjoying the attention. She saw me coming before I entered. The rinsing was completed and the conditioning started. She didn’t flinch. I wasn’t scaring her. Good. One huge hurdle.

“Chuck, he was wearing boots, I think. Look here.” She turned Dana around like a sheep and leaned her over, told her to spread her legs. The eyelets on his boots caused abrasions on her inner thigh, toward the back. I hadn’t seen that in the head on the plane.

I washed my hands. “Sorry, honey,” she shivered, “I need to check these. It may hurt.” I rubbed my fingers over the damaged area lightly to make sure the skin was intact. She was fine there. “Can you bend over for me a little more, baby,” she shivered, “all the way? OK. That’s good. OK. Does that hurt?” She shook her head. I was touching the skin on her butt around but not yet on her pucker. It looked bruised. “Baby, did he hurt you in your bottom?” She nodded. “I hate to ask, sweetie,” she shivered, “But, was it bad? Did you bleed, any pooping problems, or burning or anything?”

“Too many questions you ask me. I shake like afraid kitten.”

“Chuck, every time you use an endearment she folds, shakes, shivers. Poor thing. Dana. Please. You are fine, and in the middle of more love than you will ever know. Just hang in there and stay with the program, OK?”

“I do not understand ‘program’ but Billy told me you were probably good people. All day, so far, a plane ride, a shower and some kisses. Not a bad day in my life. I shiver when he say nice things. I am sorry. Maybe I am not. I have never heard nice things since I was little. Look. I cannot tell you what I do not know. Miss Ashley, you are warm. Daddy Chuck, you are warm. Before I have nothing but cold and hot. Not good hot. Burning hot. Cold and hot. I want warm. I cannot explain.”

“Baby, you just did,” Ashley told her, holding her through the shiver. “Chuck, wash this urchin. Get her clean. I’m taking her to my bed and holding her until she sleeps. She can crawl in Cindy and Linda’s bed later. Tonight, she sleeps with Mammi. She looked over her shoulder and smiled at Ashley. That caused a smile storm in the shower.

I washed her completely, being very careful around her middle. Then I dried her and sent her off to our room and bed. By the time I got there, all I could find was a kiss goodnight and an open pillow. That’s all I needed, though.

I woke first in the morning, went to relieve the pressure and started breakfast. Coffee was coming. It should be ready soon. Then nothing made sense. Dana came out. She wanted water, not knowing how to drink the offered coffee, the nectar of the gods, and wanted to know where the microwave was for her breakfast. Whoa up, Nellie.

“I get frozen tray and water in morning.”

“You used to get that. Now you get to help make a real breakfast with real people that kiss you and love you and spank your butt and laugh and make you coffee when they make theirs. Sit.” I made her a cup. One sugar. The standard. She squinted. OK. Two sugars.

“I like. I think. What else.” I ruined it with a splash of milk. “I like it. Will have in morning, yes?”

“Whatever.” I got a note pad and scribbled, ‘DANA, 2 SUGAR, WITH MILK’ then tore it off and put it on the fridge with a magnet.

“What is that for?”

“To let everyone know how Dana ruins her coffee. Two sugars and milk. BUT, that’s OK. That’s Dana.”

“Oh, so it is OK?”

“Yes, Sweetie. It’s fine.” I leaned over the counter and kissed her, just a peck, on her lips. She shivered. “It’s perfectly fine. You like eggs?”

“The yellow in the tray. Yes. And the meat and the potato. All of it.”

I thought, ‘This is going to take a while.’

“Sit there and drink your coffee. You can still have water if you want. Or juice or whatever. Talk to Mammi when she gets up.”

Ashley came around the corner. “Talk to Mammi about what?”

“Start with the fact that she’s been living out of a microwave and a water glass.”

“Eeeek. We can fix that. Ickkk. Two sugars and milk. Ickkk. Girl, where are you from?” The conversation went straight downhill from there but ended with laughter, so it was OK. It was all OK.

Carefully we integrated Dana into the household over the next few days. It worked. She took a nap in the back bed during the day and slept with Ashley at night. She had a bad night Sunday night. The girls needed their rest as they were back in school, so I took her in my arms and into the family room just watching the news and snuggling and rocking her. That was the end of the total attachment to Ashley. After that night, she would sleep under my arm if one was open. If not, she snuggled to Ash. She was home. Even subconsciously.

Alex did well with driver training. She did all the right things in all the right ways, and a bit over four months after starting, mid-January, had her license. Ashley took some bonds to the bank and bought her a little silver SQ3. She was able to get the 8-way powered seats forward and up enough to drive it safely and comfortably. Funny, after that, I wondered if Audi made a car small enough for Dana. Prob’ly not.

Dana was doing fine. She rode to the store and around with Alex, swam with the girls, and was very comfortable with nothing on. That I was happy for, since we are a clothing challenged family. We got more information from her on her treatment. None of it was any good, and Crystal was taking notes as she mentioned things. Cindy told her to take notes and she’d get the notes to the FBI when we had papers for Dana. Dana did not know her last name. She was taken at a young age. So young, in fact, that her complete memory didn’t go back that far. She remembers nothing boyish. She remembers always taking two pills. She remembers she always wanted to be a girl and arguing with her parents. She doesn’t remember anything, but her birthday, and that she was a girl. Everything else is ... Gone. Cindy used that, her birthday, and ‘Carmichael’ to track down her parents, have them prosecuted for human trafficking, and get their help to corner Carmichael. This would be epic. The FBI wanted our help. On Valentine’s Day.

She came to me around the twenty something of January and told me all of her pills were gone. Stupid Chuck. CINDY!

I called Cindy and told her what Dana said. She cursed. Linda cursed. Linda called Angela on her line. An hour later, Angela called me. Dr. Stephen Connor. Endocrinologist. Leading in the field. Dr. Amelia Hart. (Somebody’s parents trying to recreate the past.) Reproductive surgeon. Tomorrow, together. She gave me an address. This should be interesting.

That day, at the hospital offices, Dana, Ashley, and I walked in. I was nervous.

“Mr. Cooper. Relax. We need to query Dana, not you. You’ll be fine.” I relaxed and they continued. “This will be fairly intense for a bit, Dana. Would you like them with you, or to be alone?”

“Daddy, hold my hand. Mammi, don’t leave. Please.”

“I’m here, baby. Not going anywhere. Continue, doctor.” Dana was at that point in a gown and moved to lying down and feet in the stirrups. She was scared.

“Oh, my.” Not something you want to hear from a really cute surgeon looking at the genitals of your newest girlfriend. “May I ask how the bruising and these scrapes occurred? I need an answer, and if I don’t get one, I’ll have to ask you to leave the room, Mr. and Mrs. Cooper.”

“Doctor, a man. An animal. Wilson Carmichael. He will be in hands of your FBI soon. These two save me. Please do not do that again. I would rather have bad doctors than have you accuse them. Please.”

“I’m sorry, Dana. How many times did he kick you?” She held up one finger. Good. We can try to save them...” Dana interrupted her.

“Doctor. I am a girl. I have no use for them. I want no more done but take them. Make me smooth, if you can, but I do not want them. Please.”

“Dana, how old are you?”

“Eighteen. I will have papers from government soon. Daddy, tell her.”

“True statement.” True statement. She will have papers from the government soon. The other part? Not so much. “They’re in process. We actually pulled her out of the kicker’s environment and flew her here. The FBI is working on the rest of it and we’ll finish it all up on the fourteenth of February. In the meantime, we need meds and whatever it takes to make her happy. Bottom line. Cash. Her happy. Cash.”

“Oh. And as her parents, you’ll sign the forms in her stead?”

“Of course,” Ashley said. “She’s our baby.” Dana shivered.

They put her under, took her into the operating room and did an ‘emergency radical bilateral orchiectomy’, and a good job they did. They also worked on her throat to cut what someday may try to be an Adam’s apple back and that was about it. Due to hormones and such since she was eight, she was pretty much a girl. I found out that night, when she woke, my girl.

Ashley ran home and came back. Smiling. Dr. Hart came in. She asked about this and that and got around to the bill and the payment. “You said cash. How does that work?”

Ashley looked at her. “Like this: We are paying you in cash. How much is the bill if we are paying with cash?”

Dr. Hart, Amelia, said, “Mine is nine thousand nine hundred.” I saw that coming. Ashley handed her a bundle of hundreds.

“Here. Ten grand. Pull one of them out and stick it in your pocket. Thank you. What’s next?”

“Care, love, and understanding. The bandages need changing in accordance with the instructions on the sheet I gave your wife. She needs to heal inside for a while, too. Antibiotics were started, in her IVs and a prescription was called in to your drug store on your paperwork. She’s been abused, Mr. and Mrs. Cooper.”

I looked over and saw Dana, Dana Cooper, smiling at me. “We know, doc. Those days are over for her.”

The doc continued. “She can go home tomorrow. Keep an eye on it. The surgical area. Also, her stools. The blood should have stopped. If you see any, call.”

Now Dana was grinning. She was happy. She had a home. She was a girl. My girl. I smiled back. I saw a sigh. Ashley did too. She smiled. It was contagious. Not everything contagious in a hospital is bad. We kissed our Dana and asked her to sleep well. I sat in the chair next to her bed and sent my wife home.

She woke up once, a light whimper. I pushed the little medication button for her, kissed her, held her hand and she went back to sleep. So did I. She did OK the rest of the night. We took her home after lunch, carefully, laying her in Cindy and Linda’s bed. She just wanted to smell them for a while until going to ours.

Alex spent a lot of time with her. They talked about all sorts of things, school being one of them. Dana hadn’t reached any conclusions on that. She hadn’t been in school for years. The very early grades. There was no pressure. We had all the time in the world.

After a couple weeks, Dana was moving quite easily. That was a good thing, since all the girls were working on their Valentine’s costumes. We didn’t need to do the switch thing anymore, just disguise Dana a little, so it was easier. They were all going as harem girls. Sheer pants, bra tops, scarf hair wraps, high-heeled slippers, that sort of thing. I was going as the sheik. Satin vest, turban and all.

Snuggling all the girls to me after a communal shower and playing a little, Dana whispered something to Ashley, then, receiving a nod, rolled over to me, and whispered to me. “Daddy, can I play with your peepee?” Needless to say, I wasn’t quite ready for that question yet.

“Darling,” I said, making her shiver. I pulled her close to calm her. “Darling, are you sure you’re ready for that? It hasn’t been long since we brought you from a bad place.”

“I am sure, Daddy. I am now in good place. I see Alex, and Crystal, and Ashley, loving you and I want to be part of your love.”

“Only if you are sure, baby.” She shivers every time. Maybe this will help her get past that. “Only if you are sure and know that I will never force you to do anything. Ever. Can you say ‘vinegar’?”

“Vinegar.”

“Any time you want me to stop doing anything with you, say ‘vinegar’ and I will stop. Then just kiss me and walk away. OK?” She nodded. Then she reached down and proceeded to softly and sensually play with my member, caressing it, loving on it, with Ashley rubbing her arm, her side, and her hip, while she did. Alex and Crystal just quietly watched. Dana was having fun, loving on Daddy. She smiled a couple of times, looking back over her shoulder at Mammi and getting a kiss and a smile. This girl was ecstatically happy. That feeling permeated the room. It felt good.

Alex and Crystal moved and each sat on a side of me rubbing my lower thighs. The feeling of internal bliss was becoming intense. I wasn’t going to last long. Ashley pulled her back and whispered in her ear while she played. Rubbing her thumb over the slick moisture she was raising up and out of the monster she created. It felt huge. Hard. The hardness was to the level of discomfort. I saw her nod, then she smiled, and nodded again. Ashley whispered again, I heard her end with ‘hurry’. Dana leaned over, licked the head to pick up the drop that time, then looked up into my eyes. Her smile was too much to bear. She engulfed the end, the first two inches in her mouth, and I exploded. Spurting into her, lifting my hips up, hands under me now, on my butt, rubbing as I arched up, spasming into Dana’s beautiful face. It hurt. The intensity of the orgasm hurt. I wanted it to hurt like that again and again.

She lifted her head, smiling, a drip falling. Crystal licked it off her face. Alex kissed her. Open mouth, tongue, semen passing back and forth. Crystal giggled. They broke off and Dana kissed her. Then she kissed Ashley and told her, “Thank you. Thank you for letting me do that. It is much better when you want to. When you love someone. I know I am young and I know we are new to each other, but Daddy, I love you. I love Ashley, and I love Alejandra and Crystal Marie. I am in love with this home. With these people. I am in love with your family, Daddy. May I kiss you, now?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.