Gifted: Book 1 - Silence - Cover

Gifted: Book 1 - Silence

Copyright© 2016 by Kris Me

Chapter 12: Dignitaries

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 12: Dignitaries - Ty was wary of marriage having been through it once before. However, ever since a delectable you woman crashed into his life he found himself being draw into its clasp against his will. He had been gifted by the Old Gods with the Gift of Truth Seeking but had difficulty coming to the truth of his feelings for this woman.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Rape   Fiction   High Fantasy   Incest   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Slow  

Willow was very nervous at meeting the King.

She wore the green striped dress and found a lovely necklace and earbobs in her mother’s jewellery box. She didn’t like wearing powders on her face so she didn’t. She did smear a pink gloss on her lips and darkened her eyelashes. She grabbed her cape and purse and headed out to the sitting room.

Ty turned when he heard her door open and he stood transfixed. She was beautiful, that was all he could think. Then she smiled that little smile she gave him, and he was hard in an instant. He wanted to drag her back into the room and ravish her.

Prue distracted him as she came to stand beside Willow. Vincent then came from his room. He groaned, and everyone looked at him. “Shit bro, I’m gunna have a hard time keeping the wolves from these two if that’s how they scrub up. It’s just as well I’m a good shot.”

The girls laughed, and both of them put their arms through Vincent’s and kissed his cheeks. Vincent grinned and flicked his eyebrows at Ty, “I’m gunna be the envy of every man in the room.”

Ty realised that statement included himself. Unfortunately, he had to agree, especially where Willow was concerned. Prue swapped to his arm, and they followed Vincent and Willow out of the room. She carefully watched Ty’s face as the two in front giggled and chatted.

Oh Yeah, he had it bad she decided. She had liked Willow instantly, and she thought she was perfect for Ty. She may be young, but she was a very contained young woman. Vincent had told her that Ty couldn’t keep his hands off her when they were at her estate.

Grace had said they were like conies during the four weeks before they came here. Prue knew from gossip that he only visited the last mistress he had once a week or so. He also had a reputation for being a good lover, but he never stuck around long.

He wouldn’t have lavished so much attention on Willow if he didn’t feel something stronger for her. Grace had also said she was sure they hadn’t done the deed since they had been here. Going by Ty’s reaction when Willow came out of the room, he was long overdue his fix.

“I think your new ward is going to be a hit. If you’re trying to marry her off, I’m sure you will be besieged by offers,” she said as they walked towards the King’s apartments. She noticed his lips tighten and smiled.

“I’ll seriously consider any offer, but Willow must want it as well,” he told her.

“Isn’t she supposed to be your betrothed?” she asked.

“Yes, but we have agreed to a long engagement so she can determine if she is making the right decision. If she wants to be released from the agreement, I will release her,” Ty told Prue.

Prue was beginning to understand part of his problem. He felt that he had compromised her, and even though he wanted her, he was worried she only wanted him, because he had been her first lover. That she was only infatuated with him, but not in love with him.

Prue wondered if her own experience was also colouring his view of his situation. She had believed she loved Richard, but look, how that disaster had played out. His own experience of marriage would not be helping either.

Prue squeezed Ty’s arm, “She’s not as silly as me you know. That girl has her head screwed on right. Don’t underestimate or second guess her Ty.”

Ty looked at her. He knew she was trying to tell him something important, but he wasn’t sure what. All he knew was, he burned for Willow and he couldn’t have her.

He wasn’t the man she needed.


Since Willow entered the dining hall on Vincent’s arm, he happily introduced her to everyone as his sister.

The twinge of jealousy Ty had been feeling towards Vincent lifted. Willow felt safe with Vincent, as he wasn’t a threat to her. He did consider her as his sister, not a woman to seduce.

What Ty didn’t realise was that if he hadn’t been in the picture, Vincent would have been just as happy to try to seduce Willow as the next man would. But Vincent was smart enough to know he didn’t have a chance. He had suspected back in the Grove but knew it for sure the first morning after Ty had bedded her that her heart was given.

Apparently, it was part of his Gift. He had noticed over the last couple of weeks he seemed to be able to read people’s intent. He could tell, if they were acting guilty or sneaky or were upset but trying to hide it.

He also seemed to know if a girl was just flirting, had an ulterior motive or just wanted a willing partner. Sometimes he could tell if they were lying but not always, if they were very practised at it. Good liars were also better at hiding their intent, he was learning.

He felt as if he was being watched and turned to find a woman who gave Willow a run for the money. He guessed she was the around the same age as them. She was probably close to his height of 178cm, but he hadn’t finished growing yet.

Her shiny black hair was pinned from the sides in a Barrett at the back of her head. The rest flowed down her back to her arse in gentle waves. She had big aqua eyes and light creamy brown skin. She was slim of waist but had nicely flared hips and a lovely set of tits as big as Willow’s. They were very nicely framed in the sleek straight dress she wore. Vincent was in lust.

He led Willow over to the woman. He bowed and said, “Hello, I’m Earl Vincent Arrondale at your service. The lovely Lady on my arm is my ward sister, Lady Willow Terrell.”

Willow inclined her head and then looked at the woman in front of her. She turned to Vincent, “She is Gifted like us.”

The woman looked at her in shock, “What do you mean?”

Willow smiled gently and removed her arm from Vincent’s arm. She took the girls hand in hers and closed her eyes for a few moments then opened them again, “Yes, she is. I hope you don’t think me forward madam, but when did you have your seventeenth birthday?”

The girl looked at Willow, then at Vincent, “Three days ago. We had crossed the border and stopped in this funny little grove of huge oak trees.”

Vincent looked at Willow, “Our Grove?”

Willow nodded, “Yes I believe so. My father said it was one of the oldest groves still in existence. It had always been under the care of my family. It’s probably why I know she has a Gift. My great-grandmother was said to see the Gift in others. Apparently, I can too.”

She smiled at Vincent and the young woman. The woman looked between them, “What is this Gift you speak of?”

Vincent smiled at her. He loved her accent and her speech. It was as if she was calling to him, “It is said that if you stay in an Old Gods Grove on your seventeenth birthday, you may be blessed with a Gift.”

“It varies from person to person. My cousin Ty can tell if you lie. Willow has a Gift with plants, and we believe healing as well. I’m still not sure of mine. But so far I have noticed that I can read people’s intent if that makes sense.”

The woman nodded as if she understood. She had listened carefully to what he said. “I am Princess Ulani Dahl. I am part of the Nordland delegation. This is my companion and cousin, Lady Gail Befyin. We call it your Gift, the Talent. Not everyone receives a notable one.”

Vincent took her hand and kissed the back of it, he was intrigued that it shivered under his lips. “I’m very pleased to meet you, Princess. I hope we can help you and Lady Gail find your way here. Willow too is new to Bavindor. Her lands are near the grove you camped in.”

“I’ve lived in Bavindor with my uncle for four years, so I know it well. If you ladies require an escort or just wish to hang out with some people your own age, my ward sister and I would be delighted to have your company.”

Ulani smiled at the young man. He was very sure of himself and well-practised in the art of charm. He was also very cute. She turned to look at Willow, “What is a ward-sister?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.