Nanny in Black Garters - Cover

Nanny in Black Garters

Copyright© 2016 by harry lime

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Her selection of Nanny as a career option meant she would be away from the stifling atmosphere of her firmly disciplined home and free to choose her own close friends.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Workplace   Humiliation   Spanking   Anal Sex   Analingus   Bestiality   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Teacher/Student  

Ashley’s erotic dalliance with young Dimitri was, of course, an experiment doomed to eventual failure.

She had especially loved the way he would slowly enter her tight rear door with one of her legs raised up to her heaving bosom and in full repose on her side on top of the impressive heirloom bed in the guest bed chamber. They had soaked the thing more than once with their youthful spunk and the sex-obsessed Nanny remembered with vivid memory the dreadfully naughty things she had done on many an occasion more because of her deep hidden desires rather than the persuasion of some roaming male adventurer.

The Nanny had been recently spanked quite severely by a visiting uncle to the estate and her tender bottom was still marred by his enthusiastic effort to restore her attitude to proper behavior for a member of the family staff. Of course, it was all a pretended farce because the spanker was more interested in warming up her well-padded bottom to service his needy shaft in a way that would force him to drain with complete abandon into her feminine folds or tight little sphincter that guarded her privacy of person to the bitter end.

Dimitri was smitten with her glorious figure and her virginal tightness below the belt. He loved to suck on her pert perfectly shaped nipples with his searching tongue and nibble with his sparkling white teeth on her soft swelling breast. It never failed to make her tingle down below and she would move her hips and her flanks in a swaying rhythm that forced him to spurt his love juice deep inside her with jolting stabs of sheer delight.

Ashley did her level best to keep all of Dimitri’s spunk inside her and regretted the fact that some of the cream was running down the insides of her pretty legs like spilled milk on top of the kitchen table.


The head butler Mister Simpson held her head at a convenient angle for his cock to tickle her tonsils and he patted the top of her pretty hair and tapped the sides of her stunningly beautiful face with his ungloved hands almost hard enough to be a disturbing slap for enjoying her disgrace a bit too much for proper feminine behavior.

Tears were flowing down from the corners of her soft hazel eyes in mute testimony of her sad reception of his news that young Dimitri had already left the estate for the north and that she would probably never see him again because he was destined to voyage to the New World to represent the family in affairs of business.

It was a bitter blow to the Nanny because she had been pinning her hopes on the young man’s promises and words of love. Now, it looked like he had been merely trifling with her affections in a way that gentlemen often do when they want females of a lesser class to tend to their base needs at moments of carnal bliss.

Mister Simpson tweaked her nostrils with his strong thin fingers and she was forced to swallow his entire load to keep from gagging in a shameful manner. He bent his head down and kissed her full on the lips in a way that surprised her because she would have thought her sinful use of her mouth would have made him a bit skittish about romancing her orally after her depraved submissiveness.

It was not something she would have asked for from the older man because he was a sort of sour-faced man with a proud and pretentious attitude that was not quite her cup of tea.

Still, the head butler was well-endowed where it really counted and he was generous to a fault when it came to granting her the perks that made her more comfortable in her current situation. She knew she needed Mister Simpson’s blessing in order to make her position more secure and Ashley was more than willing to do whatever he asked when it came to carnal affairs of the heart.

She bent over the spanking bench and took the head butler’s weight on her spine as he entered her from the rear. It was slow, sweet and sublimely sensuous making her tremble with the thought that Dimitri was not the one riding her to the finish line in his own style of cow boyish enthusiasm.

“That’s my girl! Let it all out like a good little girl. That boy was too young for you, my dear. Besides, the family needed his spunk for his cousin to keep our finances on track in the colonies. You will get plenty of young studs to keep that smile on your pretty face and that’s a promise you can take to the bank.”

Ashley shuddered in a desperate orgasm that was a weak mirror image of her violent explosions with the absent Dimitri.

The head butler allowed her to come back to a normal rate of breathing and he rocked her in a spooning position without withdrawing for a very long time. Eventually, she calmed down and released him with her inner muscles and he exited with little fanfare and a barely discernable “Pop” as she allowed him to leave her body.

She wandered up the circular staircase fully aware of the huge puddle of man juice still inside her feminine folds because she could feel the wetness with each step she took. It was time for her to bathe in the luxury of the tub and she hoped the maids had done their job and filled the thing right up to the proper line so it wouldn’t overflow out onto the floor when she broke the surface with her petite frame and submerged her exhausted flesh in the warm and welcoming arms of a French-perfumed bath.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.