Willow Book III Master Carl - Cover

Willow Book III Master Carl

Copyright© 2016 by gorp

Chapter 8

Horror Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Book III in the Willow series is set in an extreme universe where absolute female slavery is allowed and even promoted by society and the government. This is the continuing story of Page, Willow, Heather, Lord Blackmon and Master Carl. What happens when Lord Blackmon returns? How will Carl adjust to Lord Blackmon's return? Will Heather become a slave in the mold of Page or will she find a different way to endure her enslavement? Who will they meet along the way? Read and find out!

Caution: This Horror Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Coercion   Slavery   Horror   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Rough   Sadistic   Torture   Caution  

Around midnight Lord Blackmon woke Willow and ordered her to take Page down from her suspension, remove her hood, and make sure she was ok. He instructed her to take her to the bathroom, give her water and a protein drink if she needed it, and then chain her in the bondage room. When that was completed, Willow was to come back to Lord Blackmon’s bed. When he had completed giving her instructions he rolled over on his side and slipped back to sleep.

She released Page from the frame and half carried her out of the room. She took her all the way across the house to the bathroom the slaves used so as not to disturb their master’s sleep. Willow could hear the muffled sounds of Page moaning through the hood. She was worried that her friend was in trouble so she tried to walk as fast as possible. Once inside the bathroom she lowered Page to the floor and began unlacing the back of the hood. When she was able to pull it off she saw her fellow slave’s face was wet with perspiration and tears. She used a wet cloth and tenderly wiped her friend’s face.

The cool rag seemed to revive her and she opened her eyes and smiled at Willow. She expected her to say something like, ‘Thank you, ‘ but instead she whispered, “Was it great?”

It took a moment for Willow to realize she was asking about her first time with Lord Blackmon. “Yes, it was.”

“I ... could hear you. I begged him to let me be there when he took you for the first time. I had imagined it, planned for it, worked towards it. I am glad I was there.”

Willow brought a cup of water to her lips. “I need to get you some nourishment. Master said to give you a protein drink, but I need to get it from the kitchen.”

Page began to move, “Get me to the toilet then go.” By the time Willow returned Page had completed her business and was moving towards the shower. The shower seemed to revive her and she slowly turned under the spray. Under the lukewarm shower her nipples had become erect. Willow could also see the marks she had made on the blonde’s tits. Her master had told her to suck, lick and nibble on her breasts and to make sure he could see the evidence. While most of the marks had faded, two deep red marks could be seen on her left breast and one on her right. She had never before had the chance to maul Page’s tits like that. Seeing the marks and remembering the muffled cries she had heard made her excited. She slipped into the shower and stood behind her blonde mentor and helped her wash, paying close attention to the tits she had so recently abused.

Abruptly Page shut off the water and turned to face Willow. “We can’t play. Lord Blackmon intends to deny me release until...” She hung her head for a moment then pushed past and stepped out of the shower. Willow followed her out and helped her dry off.

In one corner of the bondage room there was a short post anchored to the floor with a simple steel chain affixed. Willow looped the other end of the chain around Page’s neck and locked it with a padlock. The chain was long enough to allow her to lie down if her head was close to the pole. It was not long enough to let her stand. Close at hand was a bottle of water and the protein drink Willow had gotten for her. There was a drain hole with a metal cover if Page needed to relieve herself.

When Willow turned to leave Page said, “Please, can I ask a favor?”

Willow turned back, “Sure!”

“When he was done, did you lick him clean like I taught you?”

“Yes I did, just like you taught me.”

“When he fucked you, did he cum inside you?”

“Yes.”

Page looked down, “I ... envisioned that I would be there, with you, when he took you the first time. I wanted to be the one to perform that service for him after his first time with you. I missed that, but I can still do that for you.” She looked up, “Please let me taste what remains of him. Please let me lick you. It is all that is left of that moment.”

The chain rattled against the metal pole as Page repositioned herself on her back. Willow straddled her head and began lowering her pussy onto her friend’s waiting mouth. Just before they touched, Page said from between her thighs, “Last night you did not leave enough marks on my tits. Our master might be displeased. Use your hands and leave a few more now.”

Willow discovered that her fingernails applied to a nipple could leave a mark remarkably similar to a bite. She also discovered that having someone scream while they sucked her clit could make her cum.


It was early morning when Lord Blackmon whispered, “Is this what you want?” but it was enough to wake the sleeping slave. Page opened her eyes. She was still chained to the short pole in the bondage room and Lord Blackmon was kneeling over her. He reached out and touched the darkening marks on her tits. It was not the first time he had caused Page’s breasts to be marked. He remembered the first time she had ridden the device he called The Wall. It had taken a couple of weeks before those marks were not noticeable. The memory of that and touching her nipple caused his cock to stir.

Page reached between his legs and gently squeezed his bulge, “My lord, how can I serve you?”

You can tell me again this is what you want! You can say that, to you, being a slave is better than being free! You can remind me that to think otherwise leads to a girl I love falling to her death! He wanted so much to talk with her about his ... his love for her, her love for him, the debt he felt towards her. But it was talk like that two years before that had compelled Carol to jump to from the bridge. Instead Page had insisted on a week of pain, denial, and humiliation. She wanted to know, bone deep, that she still was his slave. “Roll over ... ass up ... hands behind your back.”

Page moved into position while Lord Blackmon untied his drawstring pants. He reached around and pushed two fingers into her mouth, then used them to wet the end of his cock. He pushed into her with no warmup or foreplay. It had to hurt as he ground his erection into her dry hole but all she did was moan. By the third stroke she was wet and pushing her hips back at him. He fucked hard into her a dozen times but, without warning, he pulled out of her and pushed her over onto her side. “It is day two of your ordeal. Do you have a preference as to what awaits you?”

“My lord, will Master Carl be around today?”

“No, he and Heather are ... engaged elsewhere until tomorrow.”

Page then rolled over onto her back. She then lifted her arms over her head. It was a pose that she knew he liked. “Sir, then may I suggest one of the garden experiences? They often last for hours and you are very fond of them.”

Lord Blackmon straitened up and retied his pants. “I would ask you which one, but you would pick the most extreme. I think ... I think it is about time that you reacquaint yourself with the grotto.”

Page unconsciously gasped.


Willow awoke and found herself alone. The morning light was coming in through the windows but she had no other indication how early or late it was. Sometime in the night Lord Blackmon had connected her collar to a short chain attached to the head of the bed so she could not get up and find out, get food or even pee. All she could to was lay there, touching herself and thinking about the night before.

She had been awake for more than an hour when he came back into the room. He had dressed in soft pants, a tee shirt and sandals. “Good morning. I had something to take care of and I did not want our time to end just yet. Let me give you some slack so you can get cleaned up.” He touched a control and suddenly the chain that held her close to the bed was loose. She was able to walk to the toilet and relieve the pressure in her bladder. She took a moment to touch up her hair and makeup and gather herself.

When she returned to the bedroom her master was looking through a drawer under his huge bed. When he found what he was searching for he let out a triumphant “Yes!” and pulled a thin red ribbon from its hiding place. Willow almost smirked. She had expected some scary whip or clamp. What could he do with a five foot piece of ribbon?

He set it aside, picked up a bundle of rope and turned his attention to her. He indicated that she was to turn around and he used the rope to tie her hands behind her back. After another moment he had bound her elbows close together and then turned her around again. He leaned back against the side of the bed, “I was preoccupied this morning, but my activities have me ... excited. Come and see.” Willow took a step towards her master as he lowered his soft drawstring pants. She watched as his cock, erect and throbbing, sprang into view. Her chain rattled as she dropped to her knees and kissed the tip of his erection and ... tasted Page! That was where he has been, she thought. She felt his hand on her head and she slid down until he was engulfed by her mouth. She used her tongue piercing to rake across his shaft and massage the head. She soon learned that he was giving her cues as to how fast and how deep he wanted her to go. Nothing was forced or aggressive. He was not urgent in his need, just very directive. For her part she was trying to meet his every demand and give him pleasure with every movement.

Her jaw had just begun to ache when he pushed her completely off of his cock and pulled her to her feet by her chain. She was not sure when but sometime during her oral ministrations he had picked up the ribbon again. As she watched he deftly tied a strange knot in one end of the material and then the other. When he was done, he had made the length of ribbon into a loop. After making a few adjustments he doubled one portion of the ribbon and slipped it behind her left nipple piercing. He then repeated the process on the other nipple. When she looked down, the ribbon sagged between her breasts. He then adjusted the original knots and took the slack out of the connecting loop. The ribbon, once loose and barely noticeable was now tight and pulling her piercings slightly inward. But the real sensation was the loop of ribbon squeezing the piercings away from her chest. It was sure noticeable now! He hooked a finger in the ribbon between her breasts and lifted. Instinctually Willow arched her back and came up on her toes. His other hand found her clit while his tongue invaded her mouth. She felt lightheaded with all of the sensations coursing through her body. He pulled away from the kiss and looked into her eyes and whispered, “Nice...”

He led her over to the lounging chair where they had come together the night before. Again he reclined and urged her, this time using her ribbon harness, over his hips. She brought her pussy down onto his cock and eased him inside. “You are very wet. What gets you hot, the cock sucking, bondage or the nipple play?”

“I don’t know sir, all of it maybe...” She bucked her hips and fucked him like she had the night before. Her orgasm was approaching much faster this time and her movements became faster.

All of the sudden pain shot through her breasts as her master tugged hard on the ribbon. She stopped her movements and looked at him like he had committed a crime. But he smiled and said, “I don’t want to cum yet and I don’t want you to cum either. We have a lot more to do today.” She sat there, breathing hard from the exertion and sexual tension, impaled on his cock. Her mind wandered for a moment about what he could mean by his statement regarding the coming events of the day when the lightning struck her nipples again, “Fuck me!” he growled. Her hips bucked up and down with renewed purpose. He was using the ribbon like a set of reins, starting and stopping her movements like a horse! Her ass was in full gallop when the pain came again. “Stop!” She slammed her pussy down on his cock and froze there while panting like ... well, a race horse. “Yes, I definitely like the piercings. We are going to have so much fun with them.”


It had taken all morning for Master Carl to put their plan in motion. He needed to arrange transportation that included an exit and contingency plan. He talked with Heather about her role and how he thought that would go. Carl had also been concerned about walking into a bank and asking for one hundred thousand dollars in cash. Banks, especially branches, do not keep that kind of cash on hand. The urgency of moving the timetable up had meant they could not alert the bank ahead of time that a large cash withdrawal was pending. But all of that was an unnecessary worry. Lord Blackmon had a large amount of cash on hand and the evening before he had given Carl a bundle with nothing more than a nod of the head and a “good luck.” Carl did a quick count of the money and saw there was more than the required amount. “You never know,” Lord Blackmon said with a smile.

Carl nodded his agreement and put the cash in his briefcase. “I have no idea when you should expect us back. It will most likely be late tomorrow morning. I will want to make sure that we are not followed.”

While they were talking Heather and Willow were standing off to the side. Heather was wearing a short leather coat and heels. Willow was still bound and naked except for collar and her new accessory of ribbon. She managed to step close enough to Heather to whisper, “Are you ready for this?”

“I ... I don’t know. I feel like I am being whored out.”

“Listen, Page taught me that how we think about things impacts how successful we will be. So, think of it like this. You are not a whore, you are a secret agent. You are on a dangerous mission and if you fail you and your partner will be hurt or killed. You need to give it your very best to be successful.”

Heather did not sound completely convinced when she whispered, “Ok.”

“Look at me!” Willow hissed. Heather turned to look at the slave next to her. “Every word I said was true. If you screw this up, the first person that will get hurt is you. The second person to get hurt or die will be Master Carl. I want both of you to come back safe. Do your part well or we may never see either of you again.”

Heather nodded. Her mentor’s words had helped. She did need to focus and give her very best effort. But what Willow had not realized was Heather’s true conflict with the coming events. It was not that she was afraid of what she had been ordered to do. It was that she was aroused by the thought of playing the role of a whore. She had carried the memory of Willow’s performance at the casino close to her heart. She had watched as her future friend had, at Master Carl’s command, fucked the four nerdy guys. She had not just let them screw her, she had flirted, teased, tortured, and wound them up. She then had given them everything she could and everything they could take. By the end they could not stand up or get it up. Heather had thought about that night many times. She often thought about what it might be like to be that free, that wanton, that much of a whore.

She was about to find out.


Master Carl decided to park the car at San Francisco International Airport. He had arranged for a car service to pick them up there and take them to the hotel. The limo then would wait close by until he called to be picked up. It was just after twelve noon when Willow and Lord Blackmon, leaning on his cane, watched as the Range Rover pulled away. Once the car was out of sight, Lord Blackmon turned back to towards the front door. But instead of staying inside he led his slave, her hands still bound behind her, through the house and back outside into the garden. “How much of the garden have you seen?” he asked her.

“Sir, I am not sure. I have seen, and experienced, some of it.”

“Which parts?”

“I watched Page on The Wall once and I have been in the suspended cage that is a part of the garden wall. I have been to the shop and the gazebo.”

“Have you seen the grotto?” he asked.

“I have not even heard of the grotto.”

“Well, in that case, let’s go see.” Lord Blackmon, using his cane, pointed to a path off to the left. The path of flat stones wound around and downhill. Willow thought she glimpsed the structure she had come to know as The Wall off to her right before descending down the path. The trees to the left and the hill to the right cast the walkway in shadow giving it the aura of a secret passage. The further they went the sound of moving and splashing water grew louder. At its narrowest point the path was blocked by an iron gate. Lord Blackmon removed a key from his pocket and unlocked the portal which opened with a loud squeal of metal. Once through the gate, the area opened up to a round courtyard paved with flat stones similar to the pathway. The courtyard was about fifty feet across and the only access Willow could see was the way they had entered. Directly across from the entrance was a small waterfall cascading down the hillside into a small stream that ran in front of a stand a large trees before continuing its journey downhill. In the center of the courtyard was an area with cushioned outdoor chairs, a firepit, a table and two outdoor lounges.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.