Willow Book III Master Carl - Cover

Willow Book III Master Carl

Copyright© 2016 by gorp

Chapter 3

Horror Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Book III in the Willow series is set in an extreme universe where absolute female slavery is allowed and even promoted by society and the government. This is the continuing story of Page, Willow, Heather, Lord Blackmon and Master Carl. What happens when Lord Blackmon returns? How will Carl adjust to Lord Blackmon's return? Will Heather become a slave in the mold of Page or will she find a different way to endure her enslavement? Who will they meet along the way? Read and find out!

Caution: This Horror Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Coercion   Slavery   Horror   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Rough   Sadistic   Torture   Caution  

Page had put her dressing coat back on, but it hung open in the front, a distracting display in the least with her breasts tenting out the front and her trim stomach and shaved pussy framed by the pale fabric. She was standing a few yards down the hall from the door of Lord Blackmon’s temporary bedroom. “Master Carl, can I have a moment of your time?”

“Sure Page.” They began walking back towards the Great room and the fireplace, but Page did not sit down and she seemed somewhat anxious. He wondered if Page was concerned about Lord Blackmon’s condition. “I think he has made great progress today. He will be weak for a while, but his mind seems sharp. I would not be too concerned about his left hand, they said it is looking good.” Carl wanted to continue with his reassuring platitudes, but that was not what was on Page’s mind.

Page closed her eyes and took a deep breath, “Master Carl, I need to ask something from you.”

“Anything Page. What do you need?”

Page looked hard at Carl, “Don’t say anything unless you mean ‘anything’. If I asked you to do something hard, something scary, would you do it?”

Carl squared his shoulders and looked across at the statuesque blonde, “We have run from and then defeated a terrorist cell and a crazy butcher. We faced down, in her own home, the most intimidating slave owner on the West Coast. Do you need something of me that is scarier that those things?”

Page met his gaze, “Yes Master Carl, I do, at least for you.”

Carl felt a chill of terror. Page was as smart and as perceptive as anyone he had ever known. She was also ruthlessly truthful. Carl realized she was genuinely concerned he would say no to her request! “Explain.”

“We have multiple problems that need to be addressed, or at least we need to start addressing them. One action can start that process but only if you are willing, brave and, most of all, trusting. You need to trust me that what I am going to ask you needs to happen and happen tonight.”

Carl’s feelings for Page were complex. At one level he saw her as coworker, a fellow employee of Lord Blackmon’s. She had shown herself to be very perceptive and intelligent. She was also the most beautiful woman he had ever encountered, feelings that were amplified by the fact she was, like now, often naked around him. He had fucked, spanked, bound, and abused her, all at her request. With Page he felt respect, lust, intimacy, friendship, and even a little shame. But most of all he felt close to her. Carl touched Page on the arm, “We have been through a lot together. I do trust you. I think of you almost as I would the detective partners I had on the police force. Partners must trust one another completely or something bad can happen.”

Page locked eyes with Carl, “So you trust my judgement, my reasons, my motives?”

“Yes, yes I do.”

“And you are willing to do what I ask and trust that you will understand later?”

Carl knew this was the edge of the abyss. He had said he trusted her, now he would be asked to prove it. In undercover work this happened a lot. The bad guys insisted on a test. A crime, drug use, or facing down a loaded gun were common tests in those situation. It was a direct challenge to a person’s integrity, morals, and self-image. If you failed, they killed you. If you succeeded, you gained their trust enough to betray them completely. But he had no desire to betray Page or Lord Blackmon. “Yes, because you asked and because you said I will understand later.”

Page reached over and picked up a piece of paper, “I wrote this down so you could follow through with every element.” Page handed the folded slip of paper to Carl.

Carl read it three times. It was his nightmare. He had entered into this relationship with Lord Blackmon, Page, and Willow with a clear understanding of what he would and would not do. For months Page had led Carl down the path of becoming Master Carl, the strong and demanding slave-owner. At first it had been a make believe role for public consumption. Then it had been continued for self-preservation and for the safety of the two slaves that had been left in his charge. He had engaged in more and more private activities, especially sexual activities salted with only a little bondage and pain. He had ordered others to administer pain and had watched as others used the two slaves sexually and had been turned on by all of it. But in his own mind this was all still a charade to be carried out until Lord Blackmon returned. Even when he had been gifted Heather it was still a game, a fantasy in his mind. But the task Page was asking of him would mean he would need to let go of some of his former boundaries and fears.

“You are asking for something...” if Carl had been allowed to continue the sentence he would have claimed he was not capable of completing the task. But before he could finish those words the beautiful blonde cut him off with a soul searing kiss. She pressed her large breasts into his chest and invaded his mouth with her tongue. She prolonged the kiss and took his hands in hers and guided them across her body, his left hand moved across her ass and the right was guided to her breast. Page turned so that his hands could have better access. As she slowly continued the turn she broke the kiss but kept her body pressed to Carl’s. His hands no longer needed her guidance as he squeezed her nipple through the sheer garment she still wore draped over her shoulders while his other hand shipped inside.

“Master Carl, did you know this makes me feel safe? I feel, I have always felt, safe with you,” Page whispered. She had turned to where her back was pressed against his chest and his hands cupped both of her tits. She took the leash that still dangled from her collar and held it up, “I am property, a slave. I have no rights or future. But I have learned that I can influence my surroundings, my world. By my actions and choices I can try and make my surroundings a little more secure, a little more stable. With you in my world, I am even more secure and I desire that more than anything else.”

Carl could feel her nipples pressing into his palms, “Lord Blackmon is home now. I do not have a reason to be here.”

She bent her knees and pressed her ass back into Carl’s groin while leaning into his hands that were squeezing her tits. “Slaves are often sold. Valuable slaves are seldom sold. Cherished slaves are almost never sold. I have taught Willow this point of view and I am trying to teach it to Heather. I want them to have what small chance there is for safety and security that can be found in this situation. I need for you to believe it too. I am asking for you to believe as I do and act on the basis of that belief.”

“But how does this ‘drama’ you have outlined here fit your need? What are you teaching Heather?”

Heather turned again to face Carl. “I am not teaching Heather anything but a realistic experience in slave service. I am not teaching anything. I am trying to prove something.”

“To whom?” Carl asked.

Page looked him right in the eye and handed him the end of her leash. “You, Master Carl. I am trying to prove something to you.”

Carl found Willow and Heather in the kitchen.

“Everyone in the bondage room now!” he ordered. He was pulling Page along by the leash that still hung down from her collar. All four quickly made their way across the house to the room where Willow had lost her virginity and had learned the names of all of the devices that were stored there. Carl roughly turned Page around by her leash and handed it to Willow, “Bind her to the post over there, hands high, up on her toes.” He then indicated Heather, “You follow me.”

While Willow attached Page to the manacles of the whipping post and pulled out the slack, Carl, used two sets of straps to bind Heather’s wrists and elbows together. He then did the same to Willow. He forced them to kneel next to each other a few feet to the right of where Page had been forced up on her toes. All three slaves were shocked by Carl’s actions. Except for the sex, or when he was playing a role, Carl had always treated them like his little sisters. What they were seeing now was not for public consumption, this was real.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.