Maxima's Harem - Cover

Maxima's Harem

Copyright© 2016 by Victor2K

Prologue

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Prologue - DCAU (DC Animated Universe) fanfiction series, currently in some sort of 'hold' Story I did with a friend, where Queen Maxima of Almerac decideds to have an harem only with women... Will she get what she want?

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Mind Control   Magic   Lesbian   Fan Fiction   Superhero   Aliens   BDSM   DomSub   FemaleDom   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Harem   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Double Penetration   Tit-Fucking   Big Breasts   Cat-Fighting  

On the distant planet of Almerac, within the gleaming spires of its capital, Maxima sat upon her throne, deep in thought. Her elegant, sexy body lounged upon the seat of her power, her long legs, ample cleavage, vibrant red hair, and sensual come to bed eyes contrasting with her fearsome reputation as a ruthless warrior. This was a woman who could beat you to a pulp or just as likely bring you to a shattering orgasm.

With her awesome strength, she was well-versed in the Almerian combat arts, a one-woman army, she had bested many opponents, both male and female, from the brute warriors to the most cunning and agile fighters.

In the sexual field she was no less ruthless, having easily conquered almost every male she set her sights on. When Maxima wanted cock, she got it, she seduced men with ease, it was said that within moments of meeting Maxima a man would find himself pinned to her bed and milked by her pussy. She had, on one occasion, killed a man who had wronged her using her powerful thighs to squeeze him.

Women and girls she was no less ruthless in conquering, they often found themselves spread open with Maxima's tongue dancing between their open thighs. She had already screwed most of her maids, whom she took great pleasure in dressing them like sluts.

But they were such easy conquests, the males and the females, both in combat and fucking. None of them were a match for Maxima, who either pummelled them into submission in combat, or devoured their bodies with her tongue, fingers, and toys.

She longed for a challenge, the males and females of Almerac dropped their pants for her without so much as putting up a fight. Maxima wanted, and needed, much more. She wanted the chase, the conquest, to be fun and challenging, she imagined the hot, steamy fucking she could enjoy with a strong person, one who could stand up to her. She was tired of females calling her "Mistress", a novelty and protocol that came with her status and which she initially enjoyed, but which now bored her.

She had encountered one man who challenged and excited her, but he rejected her, as did Lobo.

Maxima, since her failure to obtain Superman as a mate, had sought, with renewed vigour, to pair with a male from her own world, but she had become increasingly disenchanted in her quest for a male.

She lounged on her bed, kicking her legs up in a fit of boredom.

Not one of them were a match for her, none of them matched up to Maxima's exacting standards. Maxima would not settle for any mate, which she felt some of her contemporaries did. She had been consistently disappointed in the men who she courted or who courted her. They were either weak, or so lacking in masculinity and sexiness as to bore her.

Maxima despaired of only being able to marry one man, after all, to fulfil her needs, many mates would be required. It was then that a moment of inspiration hit her, as she leapt off the bed and perused a book of the laws of Almerac.

She noticed an intriguing anomaly. A most wonderful anomaly.

Nowhere, not on any page, was there any mention of any limit on female partners. Maxima checked and re-checked. To her delight she had found a loophole in Almerac's marital laws. She smiled as she realised she could have as many female mates as she wished. Maxima's mind gained momentum as she considered the endless possibilities.

This was a loophole which she would enter, quite literally.

"My own Harem ... for my gratification!" She said to herself excitedly. Even before these words exited her mouth, she was imagining the depravity and fornication that would ensue from her dark designs. She envisioned a harem where she would have all the pussy she wanted.

Chapter 1 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.