Dealing With Amy's Little Imp - Cover

Dealing With Amy's Little Imp

Copyright© 2016 by Tony Sorrentino

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - An aging Postal deliverer and a teenaged temptress with an Impish female creature on her back in search of magical moments of copulation with willing humans.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Magic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Paranormal   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Squirting  

The “Hot to Trot” postal inspector called Mercedes rode me until I was plumb worn out where it really counted when two people had sex on their mind. Our little visit to see my trio of female nymphos called Amy, Misty and Amy’s red haired imp with her non-stop humping needs must have put her into the mood for love morning, noon and nighttime too.

I had my four hour limit on the little pills cut down to one hour by the doctor and increased the dosage on my meds to triple the volume of my penis dispensing cream and I no longer feared not being able to flood my partner with lots of spunk anytime I wanted.

I tested my limits on the high school cheerleader team just to see that I could renew my level of spunk much quicker than ever before and I went from one eager cunt to the next with no need to pause for building up my stamina with the old pills. That team had eight teenaged girls and a twenty-something leader that always wanted to get it first because she wanted the triple virgin cream shooting out my battered shaft before the other girls all clustered around me for fill-ups in any one of their three openings to keep them well lubed and ready for action at any time.

Some of those cheerleaders were joyful to lick my dick right where it entered into the leader’s prime grade “A” ass and hopefully catch my spurts straight into their mouths rather than wasted in the leader’s rear door that had already orgasmed more than once whilst being pounded.

It was a full month later that Mercedes and I decided to visit the girls in the backwoods to engage in carnal relations of the most depraved kind imaginable.

I decided to take a huge linebacker called Bronkowski with us this time to give me some respite from the girl’s sexual demands. He was the darling of the cheerleader team and he had humped his way thought the entire team as a warm-up for his practice drills. Once he focused in on those nine pussies there was not stopping him from scoring a touchdown every time. It was quite an inspiring sight to see his huge thighs pumping away on the cheerleader’s buttocks all lined up in a straight line for him to save time going from one to the next without delay. He sprayed them all with his copious loads putting smiles on the girl’s faces that stayed there more than twenty-four hours.

When I returned back to the car after relieving my stretched bladder at the gas station on the way to the hideout of Amy, Misty and the redheaded imp, I opened the car door to see Bronkowski’s impressive ass descending with firm authority into Mercedes’s saddle and her little whimpers of pleasure at him filling her feminine folds was a litany of erotica that seemed downright obscene to me because it reminded me of her reaction to my similar ministrations not very long ago. I began to wonder if I had made a mistake in taking him along to give me a bit of respite with my outnumbered situation.

I pretended to ignore them and they did the same to me and I pulled out of the parking lot to continue on our way watching the pair of them accelerate into an explosive finish that was a lot more exciting than our copulation experiment. Sure, his cock was a couple of inches longer than mine but I felt mine was a bit thicker and I had a lot more stamina than he did.

Mercedes was unable to look me straight in the eye after she rearranged her clothing. I knew she felt guilty as hell but she was still in the obvious afterglow of great sex. I really didn’t blame her because the main reason I had taken Bronkowski along was to give me some slack from humping duties with Mercedes, Amy, Misty and the red-haired imp.

We arrived at dusk and Amy and Misty were dumbfounded at the presence of the huge Bronkowski. Eventually, Misty lost her customary shyness and perched her pretty heart-shaped ass on his knee pressing her heated pussy on his bare leg like she was riding a wild horse in a rodeo. The big guy reacted just as I would have expected by bending her over and pulling down her pants to rub his big dick on her tight little star.

Amy’s face looked shocked at the sudden reversal of control. She thought the big man’s dick was far too big for Misty’s tiny opening and pleaded with him to reconsider.

Bronkowski laughed and told her, “No problem, just take her place and bend over and grab hold of your ankles until I tell you to let go.”

That caused Amy to back off and simply look the other way when the big guy slowly pressed inside Misty’s sphincter and she was able to open up nice and wide and take it all the way in surprising all of us and we applauded her bravery.

The noise must have woken up the red-haired imp and she came out rubbing her eyes and acting like she was upset we had woken her up from a deep sleep. When she saw the tableau of Bronkowski and her close friend Misty almost split in half by his oversized cock, she looked for a moment like she might intervene and I was not sure how that would work out because Bronkowski was not the sort of guy one would interrupt in the middle of him rutting a female and plowing her rear door with a spirited hump.

She changed her mind and came over to Mercedes and me and hopped up on my lap lowering her pants as she squatted down on top of my fully erect dick. The imp was slapping my face like I was her bitch and I certainly felt like it she had such a tight hold on my shaft with her vice-like cunt. Thankfully, she was well lubricated and she was able to slide with little friction up and down my joyful pole with the agility of a born dancer.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.