Runaway Train - Cover

Runaway Train

Copyright© 2016 by Jay Cantrell

Chapter 132

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 132 - Travis Blakely had a comfortable existence. He had a decent job and good friends. He was comfortable with what the future held for him. Then he ran into a girl he remembered from high school. His life got a lot more interesting - and infinitely more complicated

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Celebrity   Slow  

I had barely gotten started when Liz arrived in the workout room.

In spite of the fact that I was bent forward with my arm hanging downward, I felt a stirring below my waist when I saw her.

She wore a pair of white transparent workout shorts that were rolled down at the top and up at the bottom. I was positive they were designed to be worn over leggings or a leotard or something. I was also positive from my first glance that Liz wore nothing beneath them.

Her top was a white tank top that had been cut off to the point the bottoms of her unfettered breasts were visible at the bottom.

“I’m just doing arms and chest this time,” she said as she straddled a bench directly in front of me. Her breasts popped free when she lifted her arms to reach the padded levers.

I didn’t realize I was staring until drool hit my extended hand. Since it landed on my thumb, I actually felt it and wiped my mouth.

Liz laughed aloud.

“Are you going to be able to concentrate?” Liz wondered.

“No,” I said.

“I’ll make you a deal,” she said, making no attempt to cover her boobs. “If you make it through a good workout, I promise to make it worth your while.”

I silently nodded my agreement and did my best to return my attention to what I was doing. I made it through another 20 rotations before my eyes shifted when Liz moved.

She had put a knee on her bench to adjust the weight (and in the process pointed her butt directly at me).

She caught me looking at her and pulled the back down to display the top of her shapely rear end. The way she was situated made it easy for me to make out the distinct outline of her labia. I had to reach down and adjust my erection before I could finish up.

The next exercise had me reclining on the table so I lost sight of my lovely girlfriend for a few moments. That ended when she walked to the edge just above my head and gave me a look up her shirt.

The stick I used to push at my hand wasn’t the only hard straight object on the table.

“You’re getting a lot more outward movement,” Liz said.

I pulled my gaze away from her “underboob” to see that my arm was almost at a 40 degree angle. That was close to the maximum that Bill and Ciera had set so I backed off.

I was thankful that Liz stayed in place for the next part of my routine. I took my wrist in my lift hand and lifted it upward, rotating the shoulder backward. The end of the exercise put my hand directly on Liz’s pliant breast. Naturally, I gave it a squeeze.

“This is what I thought you were doing last time,” she said with a giggle. I groped her nine more times before giving her taut nipple a soft pinch on the last one.

“That’s what I call incentive,” I said as I shifted to sit up. I only had my shoulder blade pinches before I would conclude with 30 more pendulum exercises.

I stood and Liz took my hand. She led me to the bench where she had begun her torment.

“Well, get started,” she said when she lifted her top over her head. I had gotten to the second repetition when her hand started to trace the outline of my erection through my shorts.

On the last one, she leaned forward and kissed the tip.

“Very good,” she said. “Now, why don’t you put on your soft sling ... and get the rest of your clothes off?”

Liz had stood and rolled her tight shorts downward. As I’d surmised, there was nothing beneath them.

“Do you know why I selected this particular table?” she asked as she climbed up and rolled to her back.

I shook my head dumbly.

“This,” she said as she slid her head over the end and gestured for me to come closer.

I have to admit that I was confused. There was no way I could climb atop her and she had slid her torso in the wrong direction for me to enter her while standing.

Liz corrected my befuddlement by sitting up and taking my hand to direct me to where she wanted me.

“Oh,” I said, when I understood what she had in mind. With her head tilted backward on the padded edge her mouth was in a direct line with my dick. She took my prick in her hands and led me forward until she could run her tongue around the underside.

I took the opportunity to lean forward and run my finger between Liz’s spread legs.

“Oh, yeah,” she said when I began to circle her button. “This is the just the start of our dirty evening.”

I grunted when she hooked a hand around to my butt and pulled me forward. My dick disappeared into her mouth and my finger disappeared into her pussy.

I didn’t want to choke her so I shifted my hips backward – only to have Liz pull me back forward. I recalled her desire to someday be “face fucked” but I wasn’t entirely positive that day was now. I shifted backward again and then pressed forward gently.

Liz had both hands over her head and on my ass. She pulled me forward even farther and I felt the head slip down her throat. Her hands lifted off and I took that as my cue to move away.

“Are you sure?” I asked.

I got a slight nod before she pulled me forward tightly again. I felt her gag slightly and tried to move backward but she kept her hands clamped tightly to my cheeks to keep me in place. She held me there for what I thought was an inordinately long time before letting me go. This time, I backed off until my dick was completely out of her mouth.

I looked down and saw spittle on Liz’s chin and nose – and a huge smile on her face.

“Like that,” she said. “I’ll keep a hand on your hip to let you know when to pull back but that felt awesome.”

“Are you sure?” I asked again.

“Positive,” she said. “I’ve been thinking of this all day. Don’t worry about ... playing with me. I’ll do that so you can have a hand to steady yourself. Just ... do what you just did. I liked it. It felt ... kinky.”

“OK, but let me know if it’s too much,” I said.

“I trust you,” Liz said, smiling again. “The bench is padded. So you can ... go pretty hard.”

I nodded but I knew I wouldn’t.

“I’ll use a hand to direct traffic,” Liz reiterated.

She confirmed that by urging me forward again with her left hand while dipping her right between her legs to play with herself.

I slid my dick between her parted lips and rolled her nipple between my fingers. I got a grunt of approval and a hand pulling my hips forward.

We established a rhythm that was more of a compromise than anything else. It was a little harder than I wanted but I was certain it wasn’t as hard as Liz had hoped for.

I knew this was part of Liz’s psychology. She hated it when the public, those that loved her or those that hated her, got too close.

Since she couldn’t give the world the literal finger in public, she gave them the figurative finger in private – by doing sexual things that nobody in the world that didn’t truly know her would expect.

I had expected an episode like this much earlier in the week. But I suspected that she had been working up her courage to convince me to try something that I wasn’t sure I’d enjoy.

If I’m honest, I enjoyed it far more than I thought I would. Part of it was because it was obvious that Liz was enjoying things. Her fingers were working feverishly at her slit and she would periodically hold me forward until she gagged. Each time, the hand between her legs would pick up its pace.

I had just decided to give myself over to the situation (like that was a real chore) when Liz’s hand left my hip completely. I started to pull away, thinking we’d gone too far when I saw her left hand join her right at the juncture of her thighs.

The left hand took over rubbing her clit while the fingers of her right hand started plunging into her pussy.

I saw her stomach muscles start to ripple and I knew she was closing on a huge orgasm. Being a dutiful boyfriend, I decided to help her along.

I pinched her nipple harder and pulled it away from her chest slightly. Then I gave a sharp thrust of my hips and pushed my dick back down her throat.

I heard a muffled keen and felt her throat spasm slightly against the intruder. But her fingers were going crazy so I stayed in place for a little longer. Liz’s hips lifted off the table and she slapped her clit rapidly as she came.

I waited until her hips dropped down again before I pulled away.

Liz was panting noisily – not only from her orgasm but likely because I had blocked her airway for several seconds. I looked down at her face and she was smiling widely.

I took that as a sign that it was OK for me to keep her going. I walked down the side of the table and hooked her beneath the knees as I passed to drag her forcibly with me.

“Open your legs,” I commanded.

Liz’s face was a mess. There was drool and slobber on her forehead and cheeks. It had run down into her hair. Her cheeks were red and so was her chest. Her eyes were wild and unfocused. The small amount of makeup she had put on that morning had smeared beneath her eyes.

But my words caused her nostrils to flare and she complied without a word. She grabbed her ankles and spread her opening garishly with her butt barely on the end of the table.

I bent at the waist and ran my tongue over her opening, which elicited another moan from the table.

I stood and lifted her right leg upward.

“Like this,” I instructed. “I want to give you the fucking you deserve.”

Liz’s eyes turned wilder and her tongue licked her swollen lips.

“Give me the fucking I deserve,” she said as she pulled her other leg up until her ankles met. I got down on my knees and gave her pussy another lick before delving farther down and running my tongue around her crinkled anus.

Liz moaned deep in her throat so I bit her lightly on one of her cheeks.

“Oh, fuck,” she grunted when I let my middle finger slip past her tight ring and into her ass.

“I’m going to fuck your ass later tonight,” I informed her.

“I know it,” she said.

“But right now, I’m going to fuck that tight pussy of yours,” I continued. I used my bound arm to push my dick down to the right spot and then I entered her with one stroke. The motion sent the finger in her butt deeper.

Liz had lifted her head up to watch me plow into her holes. She had shifted her legs slightly apart and used a single arm to hold them in the place. The other had started to tug at the nipple that I had neglected during the intro to this performance.

But the grand finale was still a bit in the future. Liz was already on a short leash. She had been still on the edge when I had dragged her to the other end of the table and I had played to all the things she liked best when she was in this mood.

I had manhandled her slightly. I had given her orders. I had talked dirty to her. And I was moving my hips with far more ferocity than our typical couplings.

“You’re lucky I don’t just flip you over and put it in your ass right now,” I said.

I could tell that she hadn’t lubed up (or cleaned up) for the event that would be coming later in the evening.

She still nodded her agreement as her eyes rolled upward and her pussy tightened around my dick. She pulled her legs toward her to give me more maneuverability.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.