Meagan's Breathing Lessons - Cover

Meagan's Breathing Lessons

Copyright© 2016 by IronBuddah

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - After being splattered with Peter's cum, Meagan is constantly horny and playing with herself. Will Debbie be able to get Meagan trained to pleasure herself without making so much noise? More importantly, will she be able to get Peter trained to resist her daughter's increasing sexual agression to her posing partner?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Masturbation   Size   Big Breasts  

Debbie was at a loss for ideas that might help Peter resist Meagan when she played with her pussy in front of him. The obvious solution had been to forbid Meagan from doing that, but if Peter needed to see Meagan playing with herself to achieve new records in his own ability to cum, that solution lost much of its appeal. Even with Peter’s near superhuman willpower when it came to controlling his cock, he just couldn’t seem to resist Meagan when he watched her masturbate. On top of all that, Meagan tended to ignore this restriction when she became extremely horny.

Debbie was looking through her list of ideas of poses to use in the future, and realize that Halloween was just a week away. Suddenly, the idea of filming Meagan in the naughty nurse costume for Peter’s next training video came to Debbie. Now that it had occurred to her, it seems so obvious that Debbie wondered why she hadn’t thought of this sooner.

Debbie got the nurse outfit out of the closet where she had it stashed and said out loud even there was no one else in the house, “Oh, this will be just perfect!” Then Debbie sat down at her computer to write a script for Meagan to read from while she played with her pussy wearing the obscene costume.

“Honey, do you have much homework?”

“No big projects or test to study for, but still probably two to three hours with reading and homework.”

“Well, get right on it young lady! Your mother has some homework for you too. We’re going to film Peter’s next training video tonight.”

“Ut-oh, you sound excited. What has your devious mind thought up?” Meagan headed down into the basement to see the nurse costume laid out and a good sized stack of papers sitting next to the costume. “Oh no! I said I wasn’t wearing that thing until Halloween.”

“There are only a few days left in September.”

“Halloween is one day, not the entire month.”

“Well, you’re wearing it and that’s final. You’re going to be Nurse Meagan, a highly trained medical specialist in male orgasm delay.”

“Mother! That is not a real medical specialty.”

“True, but it doesn’t matter for purposes of helping Peter train.”

Trying to find something else to protest, Meagan picked up the stack of papers and started flipping through them, “What is this? Did you write a movie script? You expect me to be able to say that while I’m playing with myself? I’m not sure if I can get this out just reading straight off the page.”

Meagan flipped to the second page and started reading, “Now Peter, I want you to remember that while my pussy may seem irresistible to you when I put my finger inside it and start cumming myself, I’m a highly trained medical professions, and I’m masturbating myself in such a way that you can actually resist as long as you work at it.”

“That wasn’t bad.”

“That was terrible; worse than porn video dialogue!” Meagan countered.

“Well, you don’t have to say word for word what I’ve written, but you get the general idea of what I’m going for here, right? Meagan, you’re looking awfully flushed; is this making you horny?”

“Yeah, a little ... or more than a little.”

“Let’s film this first then. Get changed and you can do your homework after you’re relaxed and happy.”

“Mother, I know this is supposed to be a skimpy outfit, but couldn’t you have gone a size larger? I had just been measured for new bras when you bought this. I mean look, if I take a deep breath, nearly half my nipples pop free as the zipper over my bust gives way. Two pink partial circles of Meagan’s areola came into view as she demonstrated for her mother.”

“Ohh, I hadn’t thought of that. Zip back up and use that in the video. Now let’s get started.”

Meagan just shook her head. She was holding her mother’s notes in a file folder to represent Peter’s medical chart. “Now Peter, what seems to be the trouble? The notes here say you are having trouble controlling your cock. Hmm, very interesting. You’re employer has a busty young daughter to is allowed to roam naked around you, but you are expected not to touch her or get any cum in her pussy. That would require a great degree of cock control.”

Meagan started giggling and Debbie stopped filming. “This is serious young lady; Peter has to be able to maintain his perfect control no matter what you might be doing.”

“But it’s just so ridiculous. Can you imaging me walking around naked in some Wall Street sky scraper?” Under her mother’s withering glare, Meagan sighed, “OK, I’ll try not to giggle.”

Picking up the stethoscope that came with the costume, Meagan tried to get back to what Debbie had written, “Now Peter, I’m going to listen to the blood flow in your penis. You may think you need to cum when I touch your cock, but remember, I’ve got medical training to keep that from happenings. Now, most of my patients report feeling good, very good, as I rub their dick to the proper hardness to listen to your ... penile blood flow...” Now it was Meagan’s turn to glare at her mother, but as her mother was behind the camera, it had the effect of causing her to make eye contact with the camera.

Meagan gave up on her mother’s notes and closed the file folder. “Oh my Peter!” Meagan said while inhaling sharply to make her nipples partially visible. “You’ve become completely erect even before I began to rub your cock. Does it often become hard with no direct physical stimulation? It does? Very interesting. I bet that makes it difficult to resist your employer’s daughter. But don’t worry, I’m a highly trained medical expert who specializes in helping men resist sexy but forbidden women.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.