Wrong Morning Visitor

by TheWatcher58

Copyright© 2016 by TheWatcher58

Erotica Sex Story: He got stoned waiting for his fuck buddy to arrive for a morning fuck session. Answering the door naked and ready for action, he drags the young lady into the unit where he proceeds to fuck her. The problem is that it was not his fuck buddy.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   NonConsensual   Rape   Heterosexual   First   Size   .

It was 10:00 AM and I was already high as a kite.

I'd snorted a couple of lines, and popped a Viagra in anticipation of a visit by my fuck buddy. She was a walking wet dream, and I loved getting her naked and fucking her silly. She'd called to say that she was on her way.

Our favourite porn movie was already playing on my big screen Tv, and I'd stripped naked ready for her arrival. A tube of lube was laying on the coffee table - my long hard cock glistened with the lube as I stroked it to a throbbing erection.

"Ding dong" went the front door bell.

I strode naked to the front door, throwing it open to greet her.

I should have realised that it was not my girl friend but my drug-induced haze just confused my brain. I grabbed her hand and drew her into the house, slamming the door behind us, and leading her to the lounge room.

"Look ... look I have our favourite movie playing" I told her as I positioned her in front of the massive TV.

If I had my wits about me, I would have noted that my visitor was a young petite Asian girl dressed in a pretty floral dress and with sandals on her feet. I would have seen the religious booklet in her hand too.

But I was so high ... I noticed nothing other than it was a female.

She was shocked - shocked to be met by a naked man, shocked to see his rampant cock, shocked to be dragged into his home ... and shocked by the pornographic images of a man and woman fucking on the big screen TV.

"Mister ... mister ... this is a mistake" she yelled.

I just ignored her, silencing her when I drew her into my arms to kiss her.

I should have noticed her resistance, but my lips and tongue continued to assault her lips.

My greasy cock pushed against her crisp dress, leaving a trail of oil on its front. With one hand behind her neck holding her face to mine, I slipped another hand down to grab at her firm ass, pulling her against me.

"Stop ... stop..." she gasped when her lips finally escaped mine.

My fuck buddy and I had talked about acting out a rape fantasy. My fuzzy brain said "This is it ... this is our rape fantasy" ... so I continued to hold her captive in my arms and molest her young body.

You would think that a 30 year old guy (me) would be able to work out the difference between genuine resistance and play-acting resistance but my brain was fried by the drugs that I'd ingested this morning.

I pulled at her clothing ... pulling her dress up and over her head, leaving her in small white bra and matching panties. The bra was soon pulled down off her young tits to reveal a small set of cup-cake type tits.

That should have been my next warning sign - my fuck buddy had bigger C-cup tits.

I ripped the bra totally off her body before picking her up and dumping her on the lounge chair. She was struggling but was no match for my size and strength when I pinned her to the lounge.

Her panties came off in tatters - I ripped them to shreds leaving just parts still hanging on her hips.

"Stop ... stop ... please stop ... don't do this" she screamed.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.