Buck Fever - Cover

Buck Fever

Copyright© 2016 by Lubrican

Chapter 2

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 2 - He only wanted to take his nephew hunting to bag a deer. You know, to do a little male bonding and put something in the freezer. But then his niece and daughter insisted on going along, too. In the end, more got bagged than just a buck, and the fever the girls got had nothing to do with not being able to shoot a deer.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   Incest   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Uncle   Niece   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Pregnancy  

The sweet release that coursed through his penis ejected with it the stress Bob's mind had been under, allowed him to drift off to sleep. Whether his sleeping mind was tormented by the burgeoning sexuality of his niece and daughter or not, we don't know. What we do know is that, sometime later that night he woke up, his sleep-muddled mind trying to alert him to some anomaly in the dark night around him.

At first, he assumed some noise outside the camper had caused the alert. We think of the night as being silent, and that as we become dormant during the hours of darkness, everything else does too. But that's anything but true. Many animals come out only at night, and there are both predator and prey represented in their numbers.

We also think of night as being totally dark. That's a result of our constant use of artificial light, which causes our eyes to fail to adjust as natural light wanes. Granted, human eyes aren't well adapted to sources of light other than the sun, but the fact is that on most nights, other than the few in which moonlight is completely absent, one can often see one's shadow at night. Human eyes will adapt, as much as possible, to the ambient light available at night.

Bob had been asleep long enough for his pupils to have become fully dilated. He didn't think about that as his eyelids slid upwards. All he thought about was that something "wasn't right." His first thought was that some animal was sniffing around outside, and had made a noise that woke him up. Then it registered in his brain that it wasn't as dark as he thought it should be. There were windows in the camper, but the one in the cab-over "bedroom" where he was sleeping was small and covered with a thick curtain. Some instinct told him it wasn't morning yet, but there was dim light coming into his sleeping area from outside.

His next thought was that Sam had remembered the night light they'd used when she was little and they came camping as a family. It was a 12 volt model, made especially for camping in vehicles that had 12 volt power supplies. He had two extra batteries in a compartment under the camper floor that were wired to the lights inside the vehicle. They also powered a radio and the pump for the water faucet.

He closed his eyes again, relaxed, now, but the susurration of a whisper made them open again. He lifted his head, turning it, and he heard more soft whispering. Curiosity caused him to move his head enough to look out into the rest of the camper from his dark nook, and his entire body went rigid.

At the other end of the camper Randy lay on the couch, right where he'd been when Bob came in and crawled up into the cab-over bed. He was no longer adorned in tighty-whities.

Now he was naked.

More than that, there were two girls kneeling on the floor next to him. And they were naked too.

Sleep vanished and Bob's mind transitioned to full wakefulness. He was paralyzed by a mixture of normalcy and craziness that made the whole scene surreal.

The normal things were obvious. The girls were Sam and Mallory, of course. Randy's face was normal too, with that lopsided grin on it that was there so often. Randy was a pretty happy kid. He had a good attitude about life, generally, and he smiled a lot.

One reason for that was now apparent.

His sister's hand moved gently up and down, stroking what could be nothing other than his teenage erection.

That was part of the craziness, but another part was that ne of Randy's hands was casually moving around on Sam's chest as if that were perfectly normal. Bob couldn't see what that hand was doing, because both girls had their backs toward him, but it didn't take any imagination at all to deduce that her breasts were involved.

And she obviously didn't take umbrage at his outrageous touch.

Bob's brain tried to deal with the parts of this scene that were wrong - inconceivable! - and it was made worse when Sam leaned forward to kiss her cousin on the lips. As if that wasn't bad enough, Mallory then leaned down, in concert with her cousin, to take turns sucking the tip of her brother's cock!

Bob realized his breath was frozen in his lungs. He had to concentrate to force the air out of them, and then draw in another fresh breath. That process was noisy, and Sam's head suddenly came up, swiveling on her neck to bring her elfin features into view as she looked toward where her father was ... in theory ... sleeping. Some instinct caused her to nudge Mallory, who also lifted her head in question.

"Don't stop!" gasped Randy, his voice no longer quite a whisper.

"Shhh!" shushed Sam.

"Don't stop!" urged Randy, much more quietly.

Mallory's hand went back to stroking his boner and he relaxed back against the couch cushions.

"What?" said Mallory, looking at Sam.

"I heard something," whispered Sam, looking over her shoulder towards where her father was supposed to be sleeping.

Bob held his breath again. This time it was voluntary. He moved his head back, further into what he perceived as the darkness of his nest. He realized his own penis was hard again. Not only that, but his hand was gripping it. His mind was awhirl with a plethora of sensations. Among them were the stark admission to himself that he was clearly interested in his own daughter's sexuality. That made the fact that he wanted to bang his niece like a drum seem a little less troublesome.

Mixed in there was both envy that Randy obviously had access to both girls, sexually, and outright rage that any boy had touched his little girl at all. He'd always been able to manage his fears about her dating, but only because she never came home looking like a girl who had been messing around. Now, though, knowing she was sexually active, at least that Randy could touch her that way, made his mind produce lurid visions about what all that touching might have looked like before this, including Sam on her back, legs open in acceptance, as some little prick - quite literally, in one sense - plundered her sweet, innocent sex.

What made it difficult to stay mad about, though, was her attitude, which suggested she was completely comfortable with the situation. Her behavior was adult, whether she was a teenager or not. She showed no indications of hesitancy, fear, discomfort, guilt or anxiety, all things that Bob remembered vividly from his own fumbling experiences as a teen, exploring the strange, fascinating world of sex.

Samantha was comfortable with who she was, and what she was doing. She wasn't sneaking around behind his back, out on a date with some boy. And she could have been. She could have said she didn't want to come on this trip. And while he was gone, she could have done anything she wanted to.

With whomever she wanted to.

That was what actually calmed him down. She had chosen to come on this trip, to spend time with her cousins. And it was obvious she had spent some time with them like this before.

Now he waited with breathless anticipation. What would they do next? How far would this escalate?

More importantly, if it escalated too far ... what would he do about it?

Mallory's head was down and bobbing again, and Bob could hear little sounds escaping from Randy's throat that made it clear that if she kept going much longer, the possibility that his daughter might get a prick up inside her would be vanishingly small.

Bob was astonished as he caught his lips mouthing silently, "Suck, baby. Finish him off."

She did. It was obvious. And while his hips bucked and his adolescent penis fired off a volley of teenage spunk in his own sister's mouth, Sam kissed him on the mouth, muffling his whimpers of ecstasy.

Bob watched in awe as his daughter extended a leg, straightening it and lifting the foot off the floor of the camper several inches. As she did so, she twisted sideways, giving her hand room to move between her legs.

While she kissed her cousin, she masturbated, doing for herself what Randy could not.

And then, suddenly, it was over, and young people were moving silently and quickly, breaking apart. Randy was left, almost abandoned, as the girls scrambled to put on their sleepwear and get into bed. Mallory lay on her back, next to the wall of the camper, her hand inside the running shorts that were her "PJ" bottoms. Sam, having apparently reached some kind of climax, relaxed beside her cousin, composing herself for sleep.

Randy simply pulled on the briefs the girls had obviously stripped off of him, and rolled over to put his back to the night light.

Mallory issued a whimper or two, but that was it.

Then it was quiet in the camper.

It took Bob an hour to get back to sleep.


When Bob woke up the next morning, it was to a different reality than when he'd crawled up into his bed, the night before.

He pulled on the clothes he'd taken with him into his "bedroom" and eased out of the cab-over nook.

The kids were still sleeping. He stood beside the bed the girls were in and stared down at them. Mallory was lying on her back with one arm over her eyes. He could see the bump that was caused by one of her nipples. Sam had rolled to face her cousin during the night. His eyes followed the curve of her hip to where the bare skin of her thigh was exposed.

He glanced over at Randy, who was in the exact same position he'd rolled into after being given what had looked like a doozy of a blow job.

They looked exactly like they had looked the day before.

But they were not the same teenagers he'd ridden with to this place. It was as if aliens had taken over their bodies, and he'd only discovered this by accident, the night before.

He had no idea what to do. In fact, he had no idea if he should actually do anything.

He left the camper as quietly as possible. He needed time to think. He'd done a lot of thinking during the night, of course, but most of that had involved wondering what else these kids had done together. He wondered if Sam was still a virgin. He wondered if Mallory was still a virgin. He wondered if Randy had lost his virginity with either of these girls.

He put together a fire and made a pot of cowboy coffee, just dumping grounds into the pot with some water. While it heated, he paced. He thought about calling Lucy and telling her what he'd seen. But she'd just worry. Or demand he bring them back. Maybe he should do that anyway.

They hadn't fucked, though. And they could have. Really, compared to that, what they had done wasn't so terrible ... right? And, around the camp fire that night, maybe he could find a way to talk about all this. Share his wisdom. Demand they stop. Beg them to stop?

The program for the day was to teach the kids gun safety and how to shoot, and then get the tree stands built. He had already planned that two hunters would sit in each stand, so they'd only have to build two. All that was required was lashing branches together to provide a place to sit. He already had a number of "instant ladder" steps, which were held to a tree trunk with a couple of short ratchet straps. Four of them set roughly two feet apart would get you ten or twelve feet off the ground, which was sufficient, as long as you remained still.

That meant he would be in a stand with one of the kids, a girl, he had assumed. Now, he wondered if he could do that. Well, he could do that, of course, but his mind wouldn't be on shooting a deer. It would be on whichever girl he was sitting next to.

At the same time, though, he didn't feel comfortable putting the two girls together, and taking Randy as his partner. They were miles from anywhere, but he still felt that leaving the girls out of sight of either male was not right. A proponent of women's liberation could have given him an hour long lecture and it wouldn't have made any difference. It was just the way he was raised.

He was still trying to decide whether it would be better or worse to have one or the other girls sitting next to him for hours, when Sam opened the door and came out dressed for the day.

"Morning Daddy!" she said, her voice chipper.

"Hi, Baby," he said, automatically. He stared at her chest, then realized it, and looked away.

"How'd you sleep?" she asked. Before last night he'd have thought it was just a casual question. Now, her voice was tinged with typical teen angst. He almost laughed. Then he wondered how she would react if he just told her he'd seen everything. Something made him decide not to.

"I've slept better," he said, vaguely.

"It's always hard to sleep when you're not in your own bed," she said, sagely.

How did she know that? He wondered how many beds she'd slept in that weren't her own. Then his mind insisted that, in that scenario, she probably wasn't sleeping anyway. Finally he forced himself to stop thinking about that.

"Are the others up?" he asked. "We've got a long day ahead of us."

"They're getting dressed," she said. "Want me to start breakfast?"

"Absolutely," said Bob, happy to think about something other than sex.


He did all right for the next hour, concentrating on eating, and getting the rifles ready and thinking about what he was going to do to teach them how to shoot. He owned a number of guns, and had brought four different rifles with him. He started with a general class on how each rifle worked, safety issues, and his two hard and fast rules: 'Never point a gun at anything you're not willing to shoot, and never shoot unless you can see your target clearly.'

"Nobody else is supposed to be out here tramping around in the woods," he told them, "but that doesn't mean they know that. The last thing we want to do is shoot something behind a bush that we think is a deer, and have it turn out to be a trespassing hunter."

After that he went over good shooting techniques, talking about aim, hold, trigger pull and breathing.

Then it was time to see if they could hit anything.

"I'm going to work with each of you individually," he said. "While I'm doing that, the two who aren't shooting need to get started on building two tree stands to sit in tomorrow morning. We need to choose places for those and build the stands today. So before we start shooting practice, let's go get somebody started on a stand."

He was aware that the shooting they'd be doing during the day would probably start the deer moving. He hoped they'd move toward where the stands were going to be built. Instead of using an hour to hike in, Bob decided to take the camper and drop two teens off. He drove half an hour, taking it slowly because the logging trail they were on was being reclaimed by nature. The kids decided who would stay and start building by the simple expedient of a session of rock, paper, scissors.

Bob drove back to the campsite with Mallory in the passenger seat.

He put an empty five gallon bucket upside down as a makeshift seat for Mallory, with one of the lawn chairs in front of her as a gun rest. He went through again the elements of hold, trigger pull and breathing, and told her to squeeze off a shot at the paper plate he'd stapled to a tree fifty yards down the trail.

She put the bullet square in the center of the plate.

"Outstanding!" he said, peering through his binoculars, really pleased.

"I just did what you told me to," she said, smiling.

"See if you can do it again," he said.

She put that one half an inch from the first one.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.