Legacy of a Legend - Cover

Legacy of a Legend

Copyright© 2016 by StarFleet Carl

Chapter 33

Fan Fiction Story: Chapter 33 - Follow Martina Grize', the Dragonborn, from her entry into the realm of Skyrim, as she discovers her destiny, and eventually ... well, you'll see. I classify this as fan fiction of the Bethesda game, The Elder Scrolls V, Skyrim. There is explicit sex, but not of the stroke story variety. Disclaimer - I don't own TESV, I just play there. So the land is theirs, the choices made are mine. Note: The rape code was added due to what had happened in the past, and is discussed but not shown.

Caution: This Fan Fiction Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   Rape   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fan Fiction   High Fantasy   War   Paranormal   Vampires   Were animal   Zombies   Incest   Mother   Daughter   Group Sex   Orgy   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Nudism   Politics   Royalty   Violence  

We arrived at the gates of Solitude in time to break up a vampire attack. “Okay, that’s enough of this. I thought that helping Sybille would take care of the issues locally. At this point, I wouldn’t be surprised to find the Thalmor helping the vampires in this.”

It was early evening, so we grabbed something to eat, then I sought Viarmo out at the Bards College. “Here’s the verse about King Olaf you were seeking.”

“Ah, let me see. Oh, no! It’s aged such that parts of it are unreadable. And the parts that are readable, are in a form that’s ancient now. This means I can’t read it to the court. Without the verse, I won’t be able to convince Elisif of the importance of the burning of King Olaf Festival! If she isn’t convinced of the festival’s importance, she won’t reverse her decision to stop the effigy burning. It means that the Burning of King Olaf, which the Bards College has done since time immemorial, won’t be happening.”

“We’re supposed to be bards, right? Why don’t we just make up the missing pieces?”

“Make it up? That doesn’t seem appropriate ... I suppose I could copy his style based upon what you brought me, but I have no idea what happened in between these verses.”

I knew someone who did. I waved Serana closer to me, and whispered to her, “Okay, you’re from a lot closer in time to when this happened than we are. Help me out here.” She smiled and nodded. I said to Viarmo, “Okay, we can do this. What’s first?”

“O, Olaf, our subjugator, the one-eyed betrayer; death-dealing demon and dragon killing King. Your legend is lies, lurid and false; your cunning capture of Numinex a con for the ages.” He stopped. “King Olaf was Olaf One-Eye? He famously captured the dragon Numinex and took him to Dragonsreach. What do we say really happened?”

This I already knew from talking to Paarthurnax. “Numinex was sick. So write that Olaf found him asleep.”

“You speak that with assurance for one fresh from the field.”

“By the way, have I introduced myself? I’m Martina Grize’ ... the Dragonborn.”

“Ha! You of all people would know, then. All right, I’m writing that in. I’m not sure about the court, but I find that much more probable than Olaf capturing a dragon.”

“Yeah, I had to do that already. It’s an incredible pain to do. What’s next?”

“Olaf grabbed power, by promise and threat. From Falkreath to Winterhold, they fell to their knees. But Solitude stood strong, Skyrim’s truest protectors. Olaf’s vengeance was instant, inspired and wicked.” He paused again. Strange. According to history, Solitude attacked Winterhold, but this seems to be saying Olaf reacted. What do we say happened?”

Serena whispered in my ear. I said, “Oh, really? Interesting. He ordered disguised troops to attack Solitude, but they screwed up.”

“And they got the orders backwards!” He laughed. “Yes, I’m writing that in. That should be good for a laugh from the court.”

“Is that it?”

It has a few final lines, but that’s all we needed to add. I’m heading to court immediately to present this. You should come.”

“Definitely. This should be ... interesting.”

He left in a hurry. As we followed him out, I said, “Thank you, Serana.”

“You’re welcome, Martina. I don’t think I was that helpful, but ... if it makes it easier for you, I’m all for it.”

We followed Viarmo to the Blue Palace. He was nervously pacing at the bottom of the stairs. “I do hope the court likes the verse. I think we’ve done an excellent job recreating it.”

“Come on, the court is waiting.”

We went up the stairs to where Elisif, Falk, Sybille, and several other members of the court were waiting. Notably, I did not see Erikur, which pleased me.

Elisif said, “Ah, Viarmo. I presume that you are here to petition for the resumption of the Burning of King Olaf Festival.”

In a more resounding voice that I hadn’t heard him use before, Viarmo said, “I am, my Jarl. I wish to present King Olaf’s Verse, in the Poetic Edda, recovered this very day from the Bards Tomb.”

“Ah, you mentioned something that would convince us, convince me, that the festival should take place, but I didn’t expect King Olaf’s lost verse. Please proceed.”

Viarmo then recited the verse that we had created, finishing with a description of the Festival and the ritual burning of a King who deserves it. Elisif found it convincing, and agreed to reinstate the Festival, as well as pay patronage to the college.

Upon that, he was dismissed and court resumed. Elisif looked at me. “You have been of great service to my people, and since you already own property here, I award you the title of Thane of Solitude, and will grant you a personal housecarl from my personal guard. Good luck and thank you.”

Viarmo came to me. “Unbelievable! You have done us a great service here. I can’t begin to thank you enough. You will be inducted into the College as part of the Festival itself. Would you speak to Jorn? He was preparing the Effigy. Tell him to get ready, the Festival is back on.”

“Certainly. I simply have something to take care of here first.”

He left me, returning to the College. I caught the eye of Sybille and nodded towards the doorway, to her private quarters. She headed that way and I followed her. We went in, she motioned to Lydia to shut the door behind our group.

“Sybille, those vampires have been taken care of.”

“Filthy creatures, aren’t they? So uncivilized.”

“So, I know you’re a vampire, and you know I’m interested in Elisif.”

“I’ve seen Jarls come and go. It gets dreary after a while. What this town needs is some excitement to liven it up. And ... I did help raise Torygg. Helped him pick Elisif as his bride. She deserves fun and adventure, and you look adventurous.”

“You have no idea. As for exciting, I find the idea of a naked vampire girl in bed to be challenging and exciting.”

“Do you? I would be dangerous in bed. What’s the harm in just one bite?”

“To me, none. To you? That you might fall eternally in love with me.”

“Oh, really? You do realize there’s only one way this can end?”

Lydia took Serana’s hand in hers. “You’ve seen the dance. This, girl, is what you’re going to experience. Watch and learn.”

Sybille pulled her hood back, allowing her flowing red hair to be free. Her yellow eyes gleamed in anticipation. I took my helm off, shaking my head so my hair fell free as well. “Oh, my, I wasn’t expecting you to have such lovely locks, not with that helmet.”

“I have many lovely features, Sybille, as I suspect do you as well. For example...” I opened my mouth slightly and ran my tongue around my lips, wetting them.

“Oh, my. I think I would like a taste of those lips with my own.”

“Perhaps you’d like to earn that. I need assistance, otherwise I am liable to injure you against my hard and unyielding armor. Are you able to help me remove it, and earn my kiss of gratitude?”

“I think I remember how to do that.” With that she reached up with her hand, pulling the clasp that held her robe on and allowed it to fall to the floor. She reached out to me and helped me remove my armor as well, so that we were both standing in her bedroom nude. “Have I earned my reward?”

“You have. Come into my arms and allow them to hold you as you claim my lips.”

With that I took her in my arms and allowed our flesh to touch. She was colder than Serana, yet warmer than other vampires. She was slightly shorter than I, so I bent my head to allow our lips to touch, our tongues to dance. Our arms ran over each others backs, touching, feeling, learning. I licked her fangs quickly, scraping my tongue on first one, then the other, while my hands slid down to grasp her firm rear, squeezing and rubbing her skin. She gave a soft moan into my mouth.

“What magic is this? I’ve never felt this even when alive.”

“Ah, but you are alive, lovely Sybille. Feel your body responding to mine, your breath coming faster, your blood flowing as never before, your wetness growing within you.”

I backed her such that her knees hit the edge of her bed, and she fell backwards onto it. As she fell, I quickly crouched down and took her feet, holding her legs into the air. I stepped between them, then joined her on the bed with our nubbins touching. Our groins began moving together, rubbing our flesh against each other, sending spasms of pleasure up inside ourselves. After a few minutes of this, I released her legs and then slid down, so that my mouth was poised to begin licking her.

“Please, oh, by the gods, please...” she whimpered. I had suspected that of her, strong while she had to be, but submitting to another was her desire. I began running my tongue up and down her slit, taking my time to savor her juices, allowing it to probe inside at will. She began to scream in pleasure as she found her release.

I moved up then and kissed her, allowing her to taste herself on my lips, tongue, and chin. Her fingers were eagerly reaching for me, to give me pleasure as well. Instead, I turned, allowing her to see poised above her my innermost, to see how wet and ready I was for her to taste me. She eagerly raised her head up and began licking my slit, her tongue lapping up my juices as if she were feeding. Her fangs scraped upon my nubbin, giving me my release as well.

I collapsed upon her, our flesh making a wet smacking sound as our sweaty bodies slid around in the bed. “Oh, by the divines, I’ve never felt that before.” She was enjoying the afterglow, but shivered when a breeze crossed our bodies and her sweat cooled suddenly. “Wait, what it this?”

“You’re simply sweating from the exertion and the pleasure.”

“No, you don’t understand. I don’t sweat, I’m a vampire.”

“Let me ask you something, Sybille. How do you feel about me right now?”

“I ... I feel as if I’m falling in love with you. That’s ridiculous ... isn’t it?”

Lydia spoke up. “Welcome to the family of the Dragonborn, Sybille.” The four of them had been remarkably quiet during our display, and I looked up to see why. I saw why Annekke had been quiet. She was still busily sucking on Argis, instructing him in the oral arts of Dibella. Lydia was showing incredible restraint, for she still had her clothes on. But she was sitting in a chair, with Serana riding one of her legs, rubbing herself on Lydia’s armor.

“That’s got to be a bit rough, isn’t it?”

“Oh, Martina, that was so ... I don’t know what. I’m sorry, I just had to do something. At least I knew to do this from the years with Mother.”

“I understand.”

Sybille was still confused. “I still don’t understand. I’m two and a half centuries old, and I feel like a young and giddy schoolgirl. And vampires ... we don’t sweat.”

“Well, it looks like Serana has broken a bit of a sweat, wouldn’t you say? And she’s nearly four millenia old, so ... I wouldn’t worry too much about it.”

“Your juice, though, your nectar ... it was like ... a taste I’ve never had before. I’m more refreshed than had I drank half a dozen strong men dry.”

“You said you’re more than two centuries old. You remember the Oblivion crisis, and the names of those involved?”

“Yes, fortunately it didn’t affect us here in Skyrim, the closest it got was Bruma. The son of Uriel Septim, Martin I think, and ... Chantal something, I can’t remember her last name, saved Cyrodiil and all Tamriel from Mehrunes Dagon. But what does that have to do with anything?”

“Her last name is Grize’. She is my mother, and Martin Septim, the true Emperor of Cyrodiil, was my father. I am Martina Grize’, and that is why I am Dragonborn. That is why you feel more human than you have since you were infected.”

“I’m ... pretty sure I’m still a vampire. Yes, I still have fangs. But...”

Serana said, “Her blood tastes like fresh flowers, the most refreshing taste and smell ever known. She has shared it with me willingly. You, Sybille, were infected with a disease. If you tasted of her blood, it would no doubt eventually cure you of that disease. From what I have witnessed, because of her lineage, making love to her with actual feelings of love enough times could also cure you of that disease.”

Serena sounded a bit upset. “I ... I am not the same as you. I am Volkihar, a daughter of Coldharbour. Yet even I am not immune to her, to her feelings, to her love. I have lived nearly twenty times as long as you, yet I now feel more human than I have in millenia.”

“She gives us hope.” Serana looked satisfied at that.

Lydia said, “And in case you missed it, it’s not just hope. Our Martina is the true Empress of Tamriel, and hopefully this won’t upset you, but she probably should also be the true High Queen of Skyrim, since she’s sort of a descendant of Tiber Septim.”

Sybille softly said, “Absolutely nothing against Elisif, she was the perfect wife for Torygg, and I’m glad I chose her for that. He is ... was ... my great grandson. But she is not blood to me, as he was. She was wonderful in support of someone, and would be again, but she is not a leader herself. I can tell that you are. I will support you in this, for you deserve to be High Queen of Skyrim.”

“This is definitely a good visit to the Blue Palace. But there are other matters here in Solitude that we need to attend to as well. Now that the Festival is back on, I need to get there and participate, otherwise I won’t be made a bard. And apparently due to some secrecy pact they have, that’s how I gain information from Lisette about the most loathsome man in Solitude.”

Sybille looked puzzled. “Is Erikur still giving you troubles?”

“He apparently has some hold on Lisette, and Lisette has information on what some of the problems are that Elisif has.”

“Well, let’s not keep you, then. I have warm water here, let’s get cleaned up and get to this Festival then.”

We quickly cleaned up as much as possible. It was just after dusk by the time we made it to the courtyard outside the College. There was an effigy set up in the courtyard, tables were set up with drinks and food, and a crowd was gathered outside.

Viarmo was ready to go, holding a blazing torch in his hand. “Welcome, people of Solitude! We of the Bards College are pleased to be here to celebrate the Burning of King Olaf. The festival would not have been possible without the dedication and hard work of our latest applicant.” He walked over to the effigy and set it afire. “With the lighting of the effigy, she becomes a full-fledged member of the Bards College. Please welcome our newest Bard!”

He gave me some coin from the Patronage that Elisif had provided and said that she had been so impressed by the poem that she decreed the Festival would be held weekly now instead of only yearly. I asked him for confirmation that I was considered a Bard now, which he freely gave. Good, that meant I could talk to Lisette.

I headed over to the Winking Skeever, where in spite of the Festival, Lisette was still working. “Lisette, Viarmo has confirmed for me that we’re both Bards. Let’s help each other with this Erikur problem.”

“My goodness, you’re quite resourceful, aren’t you? Congratulations on getting the Festival restored. You’re a hero!”

“Thank you for saying that. You’re talented and beautiful yourself.” I heard the clang from behind me as Lydia’s gauntlet hit her helmet. Oops, I’d forgotten everyone was still with me. My flirtatious nature was at work again.

“Oh, you’re terrible. You do know that, right?” Lisette laughed, and with her trained voice, her laugh truly was musical. “I don’t think so.”

“No, I really do mean it. I love your voice. Would you sing for me?”

“Well...” She sang a simple melody.

“Your eyes sparkle when you perform. You’re truly gorgeous.”

“Oh?” She sighed. “Um ... Ha! I only wish I had someone like you in my life.”

“Seems Erikur is in your life. Was he your lover? It sounded like it.”

“Well, he was. It ... it’s complicated.” Serena snorted when she heard that. Lisette glared at her briefly, then looked back at me. “It’s just one of the many duties we at the Bards College are called upon to perform. The wealthy support the Bards College, giving them more money and influence. And the wealthy want something for that. There are things that ladies like us are supposed to do. Understand?” She was snappish at the end, then realized how she sounded.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.