A Bikini for her Birthday - Cover

A Bikini for her Birthday

Copyright© 2017 by Daydreamz

Chapter 17: Club Zanzie

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 17: Club Zanzie - It's summer again, and this year Saffie needs a bikini to fit her grown-up new breasts. Any dad would pick one up for her, wouldn't he? I mean, just while he's getting trunks for himself. Almost as an afterthought, really. It is a slightly skimpy one it's true, but that doesn't mean his motives are impure; or that he'll be the only one who notices.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Daughter   Orgy   Interracial  

Fenella and Jamila were in short, loose, colourful dresses, with two big boxes of fabrics. “Hello hello,” we all said as Zann introduced everybody.

“Oh wow,” Jamila gazed round, “you are all in bikinis.”

“Did you bring yours?” Zanzie kissed her on the lips, then Fenella.

The newcomers glanced round to see whether everyone really was okay with this.

“God you are gorgeous,” Saffie cemented the point by coming up and confidently stroking their asses, and helping herself to a kiss with each of them too.

“So are you! Yes we did,” Fenella grinned, seeing Mandz grinning too, in her bikini and looking like she was probably Saffie’s mother. They pulled their dresses over their heads to reveal they were already wearing them - brightly multicoloured and small-but-decent. Saffie pulled herself back into Fenella for a hug and more kissing. Zann did the same to Jamila and there was a general move to surround them and kiss and caress them. They were lean and brown and even sexier than I remembered; a fraction taller than Zin, shorter than everyone else.

“We brought some fabrics,” Jamila managed to say between kisses, and we all took the hint, left their bodies alone for the moment and moved over to the boxes. The band girls opened them and we transferred the contents onto Lizzie’s big work table.

“Oh my god,” Saffie pulled out a length that glittered with gold in among red, green and yellow.

“That’s a weave,” said Fenella, “it’s not very stretchy but it’s easy to work with.”

“Most of the others are single jersey knits,” added Jamila, “they can stretch one way or both ways, depending, though it can be best to sew with an overlocker...” she looked at the sewing machine, “or a twin needle machine. Most bikinis are knits.”

“And then there are different yarns, that they’re made of,” Fenella was arranging the fabrics on the table, “but you can try them all and see how they work. It looks like you can sew properly anyway.” She looked at Lizzie and Saffs in the fabric that matched the brown offcuts on the table.

“Well I have a lot to learn,” beamed Lizzie.

“We can help you if you like,” smiled Jamila, “how to add stretch allowances to your patterns, and so on, But you’re probably better at the actual dressmaking by the look of it.”

“We can get an overlocker, and a twin head, whatever they are,” I put in.

“We can do it together,” said Mandz.

“We work very together,” said Zann, moving back in on Fenella.

“I can see,” grinned Jamila, eyeing the airbeds, then me.

“It’s good to see you again,” I said, moving towards her, while she moved towards me. She was in my arms again. I kissed her neck, brushing her long, straight black hair aside. She pressed her firm little body against me while I ran my fingertips over her back and ass. I breathed her distinctive aroma and kissed and bit along her shoulder, while my cock struggled back to life. She rubbed herself against it.

“Mmmmm,” she nudged me over to the airbeds.


“Is everyone staying for dinner?” asked Mandzie, when the orgy had finally subsided and I’d woken up again. “Just something simple as it’s rather late, but you’re all more than welcome. Stay over if you want wine with it,” she smiled at the visitors. Not that anybody felt like a visitor by this time.

“Oh thanks Mandzie,” Leah gave her a caress and a kiss, “we’d love to stay wouldn’t we?” she got an answering grin from Camille, “I haven’t had so much fun ever. Do we stay in the nude?”

“Oh yes,” Saffie answered, “it’s just the way to be isn’t it. More together.”

“We’ll stay, in that case, thanks,” joked nude Fenzie, being stroked by Cam and Zin.

I tried to think of any combination that hadn’t got it on at some point, but couldn’t; although I’d missed quite a bit of the afternoon with dozing off between fucks.

“We’ll help,” Cam offered Mandzie, “as long as we can keep our hands off you.”

“If you get me going you’ll have to take over,” Mandzie returned the fondle.

“What’s the time?” I asked.

“Nineteen fifty-three,” Phoebz was back at her computer.

Where had the afternoon gone? “Christ,” I remembered what the pretext was, “just as well there’s plenty of time to get the Sundaes graphics done, another day.”

“Oh they’re done,” said Leah.

“Done?”

“Yes we did them,” Zin told me, “while you were flaked out. The carton is blue with a wave shape on it, so it’s the sea, then the contents are an island, or a boat, with the different ingredients sitting on it. The banana is a canoe, with the ice cream being surf and chocolate as cargo, the nuts are rocks.”

“Once we had the concept it was easy to do the four versions,” said Phoebz. “It’s tight with the resolution obviously, but we managed to get everything across.”

“You girls are brilliant,” laughed Cam. “Lucky Philip doesn’t know you do it all in half an hour, he’d do his nut. Not that that matters too much these days.”

“You can do the backup concepts later it doesn’t matter what they are,” added Leah, “they’ll just be fillers anyway.”

“Though we’ll need to have lots of meetings of course,” grinned Cam.


As we crammed nakedly round the table for dinner, I noticed an eager glint in Leah’s eye. And Cam’s. And Zanzie’s and Fenzie’s and Jamzz’s. Mandzie was grinning at me.

“What?” I asked.

“Bikinis,” Saffie sniggered.

“Yes I know,” I agreed, “this all started with one.”

“Not one,” said Zann, “lots. Lots and lots. Millions even. We had an idea, while we were doing the graphics. Well, the beginning of an idea.”

Oh. “Selling them?” I worked it out. “But there are a million bikini brands, established, in stores, online, made in China or Sri Lanka or anywhere with low labour costs ... how can someone new break into such a crowded market?”

“We make them fit. We make them especially to fit girls. Not women, and not even students, but girls who’re developing or just developed. As you have the eye for it, a talent, that nobody else has, or hardly anybody.”

“Plus we can do them in some awesome new fabrics,” nodded Saffie.

“We can make them to fit individual girls,” added Zin, “if we have measurements and shapes.”

“And a library or database of shapes...” Phoebz put in.

“A scan...” smiled Zin.

“You can scan with a phone...” Saffie was teasing too.

“You know how they do a 360 photosphere or a panorama...” Zin was enjoying herself.

“That joins photos together,” smiled Phoebz, “so you could use the same kind of code if someone did a twirl...”

“They could have a logo.” Lizzie put in.

“Haha they could,” laughed Cam. “It could be a bit naughty, to get us controversy.” By now she, Leah, Fenella and Jamila were full members of the gang of course, with qualifying nude hours and multiple cum credits.

“Especially if they’re aimed at fourteen-year-olds,” sniggered Saffie.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.