Ingrams & Assoc #4: Beneath the Surface - Cover

Preview

Ingrams & Assoc #4: Beneath the Surface

by Jezzaz

Copyright© 2016 by Jezzaz

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa, Consensual, Romantic, Heterosexual, Fiction, Violent,

Drama Sex Story: April and Megan get caught up with a sanitation engineer, under the tunnels of Boston, with the Irish mob hot on their tail. How can anyone want to hang out with THIS guy?

OK, this is, for me, a departure. It's intended as an out and out love story, with the usual intrigue and action bits mixed in. I just did it to see if I could do it, really. It's a lot slower in the middle than the other Ingrams stuff, so be warned.

It was supposed to be 10k words, but, as usual, it all started to get away from me and I thought it needed the extra words to do it justice. And not at all because I'm a wordy bastard who doesn't know when to stop. No sirree!

It was also supposed to be called Life after Death, but my editor, NonetheWiser, suggested "Beneath the Surface" and it just fit a lot more. Thanks J. Your work, as ever, makes this a far better read than I can do on my own.

Note, I did crib a little part of the approach used from Neal Stephenson's awesome "Zodiac" book. What do they say? Good artists copy while great artists steal.

Make of it what you will.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.