Pinch Me So I Know I'm Not Dreaming... - Cover

Pinch Me So I Know I'm Not Dreaming...

by Sea Nymph

Copyright© 2016 by Sea Nymph

Coming of Age Sex Story: Like most best friends coming of age, sex was a frequent topic of conversation. What she didn't know was that her friend planned on making it all come true...

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Group Sex   First   .

Pinch Me So I Know I'm Not Dreaming...

We originally discussed my sleeping over her house Saturday night since we had a full day scheduled for Sunday. However, plans with my family prevented that so a backup plan was needed. I suggested I could simply adjust my morning run on Sunday: I would end at her house, grab a quick shower and raid her closet.

Raiding her closet would be easy; I'd done it many times before. She's a couple inches taller than my 5'1" frame and her hips & chest are bigger too, but she's always gone for the snug sexy look where I go for comfy and jeans can be rolled. No problem.

So I grabbed my toothbrush, hairbrush, deodorant, clean undies & socks and threw them all in my running pack. Yup, I travel light. I set off thinking of the conversation we'd had a few nights ago. Sex. That's what it was about and I'd been obsessing about the things we'd discussed for two days now. She'd had sex already and while I'd certainly done my share of fooling around, I hadn't yet been all the way with a guy.

But it wasn't our past experiences we talked about. We talked about the future; in fact, the very near future. She hadn't been with a guy in a while and I was tired of carrying around my v-card. I guess you could say we were in the mood for some man-sex! At least thats what she called it. What shocked me was the way she suggested going about getting some. We've all thought about "friends-with-benefits" relationships. No stress, no hassle, no drama ... all upside, right? And when she suggested him, I nearly fell off the couch. But as we talked about him, it just made so much sense, at least in that academic, theoretical, never-going-to-happen sort of way.


As I approached her house, I was a bit surprised to see his car in the driveway. Our plan for the day included meeting him for lunch, but this sure wasn't lunch time.

"Hey guys," I said as I walked through the side door into the kitchen.

"Hey Sara," came their stereo response.

"What's going on? Change of plans?" I asked her with a nod to him.

"Oh no, not at all. He just had nothing to do so he's going to join us shopping before lunch."

"Well do I still have time for a shower or am I going to raid your closet all stinky?"

"Eww no, girl. Get up stairs and de-stink yourself. I'll be up in a minute."

With that I ran upstairs to her bathroom, got out a towel, and began stripping. I was down to my panties when there was a knock at the door. She asked if she could come in and talk for a minute. Something was obviously up and I needed to know what.

"Come on in."

She walked up to me, staring into my eyes, and pulled me into a hug followed quickly by a deep kiss. This wasn't the first time we'd kissed, but it also wasn't what I expected with him downstairs. When she broke the kiss, I looked into her eyes and asked her what was going on.

"Do you trust me?" she asked.

"You know I do, but your scheming something. I know that look," I replied.

"Listen ... I'll tell you everything if you want, but I'd much rather surprise you as we go. You know you can stop things anytime you want."

"Things?"

"Do you trust me?"

I didn't respond right away and she just lifted her teeshirt over her head and pulled me back into a soft kiss. Our nipples definitely sensed each other's presence and instantly hardened, rubbing against each other as we moved.

"Do you trust me?" she repeated.

"Yesss," I breathed.

"Then let me help you with your shower."

Again I didn't answer right away, but her hands moved to my hips and pushed my panties down and off. What little she had on soon followed and we stepped into warm spray of the shower. At this point I was expecting that washing would be the last thing on her mind, but she proceeded to wet my hair and gently wash it for me and continued by soaping up my body.

After a very thorough, but surprisingly efficient wash, I looked at her and said, "Wow, that was really nice. Remind me to have you wash my hair more often. But I didn't expect you to be so quick!"

"Well, I wanted to get the washing done because I told him to wait fifteen minutes after the water started and then join us," she replied with a wink as her arms moved around me and pulled our soapy bodies together under the spray.

"You are kidding, right?" I asked.

Her lips closed on mine as one of her hands moved down to my butt and the other came back around front to cup my breast. Her gentle squeezes yielded an involuntary moan from deep in my throat and she broke the kiss.

"No, I'm not kidding. And knowing him, he won't even get to ten minutes before he walks in here." As if on cue, the bathroom door opened and in he walked, naked as the day he was born and clearly ready for action. She turned me around to face him, but kept me in her embrace with her hands gently caressing the entire front of my body. As her fingers came together on my nipples, my eyes closed and my head fell back onto her shoulder. Pleasure shot through me from her expert manipulations. She knew exactly how sensitive I am there and used that knowledge to heighten my arousal. Somewhere through the fog clouding my mind, I did register the cool air rushing in when the shower door briefly opened.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.