My Stepsister Learns How to Swim - Cover

My Stepsister Learns How to Swim

Copyright© 2016 by Tony Sorrentino

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - New stepsisters are always a problem unless they have some redeeming qualities.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   First   Masturbation   Voyeurism  

Fortunately, my step-sister Susan was not overly displeased with me because of my shameful and impulsive liberties with her best friend Veronica.

I didn’t regret my sinful use of Veronica’s buttocks to satisfy my itch for teenaged female anal tightness, but I counted my lucky stars that I was not held to account for my wandering ways when it came to seeking out available sweet young things to tingle my big boy when push came to shove.

In all honesty, Veronica had the tightest, most pleasing fit anally that I had experienced with the possible exception of my step-sister Susan. Of course, with Susan it was more a hit-or-miss proposition with my wandering dick traveling all over her beautiful cheeks and snuggled like a bug in a rug inside her lubricated buttocks pressing down hard on her tight little sphincter. From time to time, I would pause to knock on her lovely back door with my hard as a rock bullet head and she her best to open up for me but not quite succeeding because her instinct told her I was far too big to fit into the small space of her rectal cavity.

I would never had started with Veronica the way I did, if my Susan had spread her cheeks wide open and taken me all the way up her ass like I simply had to have to get my rocks off.

Us being step-brother and step-sister was a bit of a drag at times, but we kept our business to ourselves and nobody ever suspected that she was sucking me off in the car more often than not and that I was bending her over the ironing board at home with our parents in the next room watching some silly television program.

When we finally graduated to full-scale anal penetration, she was panting like a schoolgirl and looking over her shoulder at me with that wide-eyed look of fear that made me shove it in a bit faster and a lot deeper than I had originally intended.

Her sounds of distress at my big boy stretching her to the maximum limit brought me back to reality and I eased up on her sweating buttocks with a sense of brotherly protection rather than frat-boy urges to nail another chick.

I think things started to get a little weird when Susan saw me eating Veronica’s pretty ass-hole and she was determined that I should do the same to her because we were so close in everything else.

The first time my tongue touched her puckered rim, she went into a convulsive orgasm and sprayed my face with her dirty girl juices marking her territory with the scent of a woman.

Shamefully, that did not concern me at all.

What bothered me was that my step-sister was beginning to get used to the idea of sitting on my face with her wet and wonderful snatch or with her erotically scented poop chute. She constantly begged me to get it “deeper” or to get it “faster” like she was a traffic cop directing either my cock or my tongue to do it right.

I must confess that I was serenely content with either of those choices by my beloved step-sister Susan because her snatch was prime eating territory and the excitement of using her rear door entryway for carnal delights was so inspiring that the thought alone was enough to make me turn on my pre-cum like a leaking kitchen sink.

The truth of the matter was that we both used the little imp Veronica as a foil to increase our mutual pleasure at special encounters of the sinful kind with all caution thrown to the wind and both girls taking my spunk in any opening that was most advantageous.

In retrospect, I suspect that the transparently devious Veronica was so obsessed with wanting to be the real Susan that she did her hair the same way, wore the identical clothing and even bathed with her exact same body wash and used the same perfume. If I closed my eyes with my cock inside one of their memorable snatches, I absolutely could not tell which girl I was pounding, no matter how hard I desperately tried.

With Susan’s upcoming wedding nuptials with the scary ex-military social butterfly, I was suddenly relegated to second fiddle and she only used me for back-up at those times when the future spouse was off diddling some debutante with hopes of getting him to change his marriage plans in favor of more financially lucrative pussy.

I knew that my Susan was fully aware that her new prospective groom was a cocks-man of exquisite proportion but she dismissed her instinctive jealousy because he had ten inches of redeeming assets. His history of violence was such that I had no intention of interfering no matter how much I would have liked to keep my step-sister to my own use when the midnight hour came around and my hardened dick could only think about Susan’s wet and wonderful vaginal channel wetly welcoming me to her sisterly comfort.

Out of the blue, my still attractive mother tired of putting her submissive face down into the silk pillows on the canopied bed in their master bedroom and pushing her delectable ass up high for Susan’s perverted pa to screw with senior citizen enthusiasm. She was supposedly receiving tutoring from some Monterey-based Yoga instructor in heavy-duty sessions of carnal sweating and groaning used to mask their mutual obsession with Kama Sutra positions of great flexibility.

Susan’s father went on a solo Oceanic sailing expedition to lick his manly pride and the last we heard of him was that he was pulling shore leave somewhere south of the Island of Tahiti.

In all honesty, I have to relate that my mother took the opportunity to welcome countless hordes of hidden lovers into her bedroom to sample her newfound skills in Yoga-based sex.

In convinced Susan that it was just a middle-aged rite of passage and that they would be back in each other’s arms at the drop of a hat. In actuality, I was dreadfully ashamed of my mother’s terrible behavior even though it slowed down my step-sister Susan’s movement to spousal vows with the impalement obsessed Count Dracula.

It was an inopportune visit from an irate wife of one of my mom’s new paramours that launched me on a new spiral of self-destruction with lust-driven attraction to a mature society lady upset at her unseemly marital discord caused by my mother’s distracted meddling with her unfaithful husband.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.