Not Your Average Joe - Cover

Preview

Not Your Average Joe

by double_entendre

Copyright© 2016 by double_entendre

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft, mt/Fa, Consensual, Romantic, Reluctant, Coercion, Slavery, Lesbian, Fan Fiction, Science Fiction, Space, Aliens, Incest, Cousins, Group Sex, Harem, Interracial, Black Female, White Male, White Female, Oriental Female, First, Oral Sex, Anal Sex, Pregnancy, School, War,

Sex Story: This is story inspired by, but NOT a part of the "Swarm Cycle Universe" about a boy genius who comes up with a plan to defeat an alien race known as the Vermin, that intends to invade Earth. Will he be successful in this venture? What complications will he face? Is he man enough to handle the sheer number of companions he's been issued, and can he live with the results of his actions?

This work is a piece of fan fiction that contains content not suited for minors. If you are under the legal age to view sexually explicit material in your area, please leave this site as you are not yet permitted to be here.

Note from author: This story was originally intended to be part of the "Swarm Cycle" universe, but after careful consideration it was mutually decided that I should release it as a separate story, inspired by, but NOT a part of the "Swarm Cycle" universe. Unfortunately this decision wasn't made until I had about three quarters of it written so in order for it to still make sense, I had to borrow certain aspects from the "Swarm" universe, which I am grateful that Thinking Horndog graciously allowed me to do. As you are reading please keep in mind that neither the timeline nor the outcome of this story has ANY bearing on the "Swarm Cycle" universe as this is to be considered a completely separate story which merely shares certain characteristics with it.

I want to thank a number of people including, Thinking Horndog for his vision, which inspired me to write this story. I'd also like to pay homage to my two editors, Wild Bill, and Tomken for taking my literary mess and turning it into legible literature. Lastly I want to thank everyone who offered to help with this project, and even though I couldn't use all of you, I really appreciate you reaching out with your kind words and offer of assistance. I hope that you all enjoy my story.

Sincerely,

Double_entendre.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.