Money! - Cover

Money!

Copyright© 2016 by Dual Writer

Chapter 20

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 20 - This is a flowing story of how money has an unwanted affect on a man until he decides to become a force for his own protection. The story will find its way to be a part of Florida Friends. There is sex in this story. Some times a lot of sex so you've been warned. It is not a sex story.

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual  

I woke up next to a familiar scent and body. My hand was against a familiar breast with a hand covering mine.

It took a minute to remember where I was, and that the familiar person next to me was my sister, Dora. I thought of all the ramifications of living the rest of my life with my sister, and didn't think it would be a major problem. It was then that her mind was telling me, "I love you, Chuck, but we need to have our regular lives. We can't be like Beth and Ben. We need to be just us, not someone else."

I didn't move, but Dora turned in my arms and kissed me. She told me, "I know that we want each other physically all the time, but we both know that we have to keep our love separate, but special. We'll love each other into some special times, but we need to be sure we're happy wherever we are all the time."

Dora said, "I hate it when we make sense like this. I want us to be like Ben and Beth, but I also want us to go on in life and maybe have a regular life. You can have a life like Steve, Chuck, and that other guy, Sal, with multiple wives. Sal's three girls are begging you to make them a part of a new family, and then, my loving brother, there's this new platinum-haired babe named Janet, who isn't only interested, but seemingly ready to move in with you."

Looking at Dora, I said, "I don't know about Janet yet. She is fun and loving, and I did get a lot of good emotion from being with her, but I'm terrified of other women after my experience with Sandra."

Dora held me and said, "Don't think about that or Sandra, Chuck. It was unfortunate, but it was what it was. You defended your family and yourself. She might have destroyed our Miami home, along with the people there, and then gone after your Tampa family if you didn't do what was necessary. The other Chuck and Lisa know it and I'll bet the others with the gift know it.

We were about to take off when Diego called to ask if I could take a customer's wife back to the States as they had a minor problem that she needed to attend to. Their home was in Myrtle Beach, so I readily agreed. I was able to have the aircraft out of the hangar and prepped by the time the passenger arrived. It wasn't a single passenger but the wife, her mother, and her aunt who all wanted to return to the USA. I confirmed that they all had their passports and were buckled up.

Dora and I discussed the passengers as I began to spool the engines up. The more we discussed them, the more I was worried that I would be stiffed the fee. It was iffy if it would be paid since it had not been taken care of by credit card before the trip. I landed in Key West so that we could clear customs and asked for a credit card at that time to make sure the flight would be paid for.

The woman who was the wife of a big time golfer was very abusive about my demand but I told her that her actions were confirming that she was planning to stiff me on the fee for transporting them to the States. She said she would just contract another carrier, and I told her that I had already warned the other carriers that she was going to stiff them. She finally gave me a credit card for the fare. I didn't check the balance but there was enough to cover what our fare was going to be.

We took her and her family home, and then took off for our home base. Dora said I had to take her back to Miami tomorrow morning, and that she wanted to spend another night with me.

It was a good lesson to learn about even very affluent people. Always guarantee payment up front before letting them on the aircraft. They should have been very happy since three first class tickets back to the States and to Myrtle Beach would easily have been at least a third more than what I charged. I did cheap them out and didn't attempt to serve any cold drinks or snacks. I would have to begin stocking the aircraft. That's when I thought I might even have to hire a hostess. It does get complicated.

I realized there were a lot of functions I would be doing for myself now when I parked my aircraft, fueled it, and then vacuumed it out. I thought of fares and what they would amount to and figured that I could do some housekeeping for that kind of money. Janet parked the King Air she had been using just before I was ready to leave the airpark. She was coming back from two days in the air. She came out of the aircraft with her books and immediately ran to me. She gave me a warm hug and kiss before realizing that Dora was with me. She spun around then recognized Dora. Janet said, "I thought Chuck might be two-timing me for a minute there. I guess I can't get too upset over his sister, although it wouldn't be a stretch for you two to have something going the way everyone is around here is."

Dora told her, "We're close, very close, but I'm not competition. Chuck has said a lot of very nice things about you. We missed you when you left us at the club, but I understood why you left. We've opened another dance club because the owners of the place we sold to aren't keeping the old one up. We might even buy it back for about half of what we sold it for. You have to really work at it to have the three venues like we do. Most people won't put the effort in for all of them. You have to have great atmosphere in the lounge, phenomenal food and service in the restaurant, and then a dance club that keeps the patrons in a frenzy. The three of us girls know how to do all that."

Janet agreed with Dora, "No doubt about that. I loved the way you would have those girl chauffeurs dressed in gowns to pick customers up. It was amazing how so many men would come with their wives to enjoy the wickedness of the place. I know that a lot of the couples took dates home with them."

Dora said, "Turn your work in and you can ride home with us unless you have your car."

Janet had ridden in with me the day before, so she welcomed the ride. We went into the office and DeDe asked me, "Is your CJ going to be busy most of the time, or should I include it for rentals? Jimmy says we'll have to charge a premium for it because it is so plush."

I told DeDe, "Let's see if I get more requests right away. Diego said there were a lot of people who ask about private transportation. I gave him the pricing you gave me with the ten percent you said I'd probably need added on."

DeDe turned to Janet, and said, "You'll have a courier for the whole trip tomorrow, but they won't be here until nearly ten. You can sleep in tomorrow, but be prepared that you might be out three nights since you're going to the west coast day after tomorrow. It's going to be one of those days when we need more than one courier. We might have to hire Chuck to do some courier work in his own aircraft."

Dora spoke up, and said, "I need to go back to Miami tomorrow, so don't forget that."

DeDe laughed, "No problem, we've been having a lot of traffic to Miami and the Keys lately. There'll be something for you."

The three of us went for the mist blue Mercedes. Dora is so cool as she got into the back seat when I opened that door, while I opened the front passenger door for Janet. Janet said, "It's so nice to have a man be courteous to me. I don't think I've had a guy open a car door for me since my high school prom."

When we were back to the trailer park, Janet said, "I need to do some laundry and the trailer I'm in doesn't have a washer or dryer. I saw a public open air Laundromat, so I'll take my stuff there and quickly do it."

I told her, "Grab everything and bring it to my place. They have three washers and two huge dryers. No, they have three dryers because one is stacked over a front loading washer. You can do it all while we enjoy something to drink and a snack."

While Janet was getting her dirty clothes, Dora asked, "Are Steve, Sue, and Mercy going to be okay with that?"

I told her, "I think so, but I'll ask to make sure. They have even told me to have Janet move in with me instead of finding a place for the two of us to share if we were to get together. See, you could come up and live with me too if you wanted to sell out down on the beach."

Dora said, "Janet is a tasty looking morsel. Are you trying to gather a harem?"

I was still laughing when Janet jumped into the back seat with her bag of clothes. She said, "This is almost everything I have. I even brought my toothbrush in case I get invited to stay." With that said, she leaned over to Dora and kissed her on the cheek."

I heard Dora exclaim in my head, "Smokin'! I love your taste in women."

Maybe I was getting in too deep too fast, but then, who cares? I had my sister to help teach me about civilian life.

I quickly found Mercy who was with Juanita and Kathy. When I asked if Janet could use their washer and dryer she said, "She's welcome to use them. Is she moving in? I see your sister's here, is she staying too? Are we finally finding out that our shy Chuck is kinky?"

I must have really blushed as Kathy said, "There is never a reason to blush around here. We'll constantly do you in if we find out that we can do that to you. Go do your washing."

Janet and Dora went into my room and came back out. Dora said, "None of your stuff is in there. The closet is even empty."

I turned to go ask, but Sue was standing there in the hallway with her arms folded under and seeming holding her gigantic chest up. She smiled and said, "We decided that you might be more comfortable in the big suite at the end of the hall. We moved everything in there. There's more room in the closet in case Janet moves in with you."

Dora and Janet were both grinning at me. Janet said, "Let me put a load of wash in and then I'll go get the rest of my stuff."

"Wouldn't it be a good idea to ask me if I wanted a roommate, Ladies?"

Dora told me, "Trust me, Brother; we'll convince you that having a roommate is a good idea. Come on, Jazzy, I have his keys, let's get your stuff." Dora was tossing my keys into the air and catching them, teasing me about having them.

The two were gone in just a couple of minutes. I looked around this huge room with an equally large bathroom, a large walk-in shower, as well as a connecting walk-in closet. Who would believe the size and luxury there was in this trailer house? I suppose it was a true manufactured home. I sat down on the foot of the bed to think about this, and my head was flooded with Missy's and Mercy's voices. Mercy said, "The family wants this. We want you to stay with us. It will be good too if your sister comes to stay with you and Janet. You know that you're also going to have to do something with Gin, Donna, and Nikki. They have planned that they will be moving in with you. They've already decided that Janet would be a good addition."

I thought back to the two telepaths, "How can this be? I've been a loner for a long time. Sure, I have some close friends, but never a love interest and there are now four or maybe five or more. Should I allow a woman or women to just push their way into my life? I could use some fatherly advice."

Missy said to my mind, "Talk to Steve. I think the only difference is you are being rushed to have a lot more than Steve. It's worked out well for him, his women, and his children. Find me a happier man."

Mercy said, "Talk to Chuck too. You know that he started with five who decided they were going to keep him. They were the ones who brought the other women in. It's just like Sal and his women. Talk to him too. That's why the three girls are so comfortable in thinking about a multiple relationship."

Steve was standing at the door, and said, "Come out to the patio. Tiny and I want to talk to you, and you probably need something to drink after being given the rush by your women and mine. They do get pushy."

I walked from the room and out to the patio where it was filling up with the after work crowd. Tiny handed me a drink that he must have just poured, because the ice cubes hadn't begin to thaw yet. "Chuck, my boy, you can probably do us a favor by running a courier down to Miami and then on the Key West tomorrow. There is a special package that's going a little farther south, but you're going to be flying quiet. That means no transponder and under a thousand feet. You'll go into the main airport in Havana drop that package off and pick up another without ever shutting down. You'll turn your transponder back on and climb to an assigned IFR altitude on the way back north. You'll deliver that package back here to MacDill. You won't shut down there, either, and return home by way of Atlanta. You don't have to land up there just re-file for home and come in. CS&S is going to be handsomely paid for this, and you will get the lion's share. You will not ever discuss this flight. Do this exactly the way they want, and I'll bet that you get many more clandestine flights that will buy that CJ4 for you. Want the job?"

Everything was so confusing today that I really couldn't think well, but I just smiled and said, "I'll fly anywhere and any way you want for you and Steve, Tiny."

Tiny said, "You were chosen because you were doing the courier flights and had a couple of instances where you were cool under pressure and made the right decisions. Just like how you received your 'No Gas' call sign. It's too bad that it will stick with you forever."

I chuckled at remembering how that had happened. Janet at least had a cool call sign. That reminded me, "I need to get my sister back to Miami in the morning, Tiny. Can I take her and drop her off at Executive Airport down there?"

"Not a problem, Chuck, and it will be good cover. You should be good on fuel, but you'll be light coming from Atlanta. Go ahead and refuel up there on the way back if you see that you're getting low. Stretch it out if you can so that you won't leave a lot of tracks. Figure on leaving here about nine or nine-thirty. Just be ready and we'll be called as to when to send you off. There's a good chance that you will have an escort for part of your trip."

Steve said to me, "We get some strange requests because we have proven ourselves to several very high-ranking people. They ask us to do a few things they can't have their own people do. Chuck would do them, but they consider him to be too valuable an asset for something like this. There is danger. The Cubans can be fickle and not do what they say. You would become a non-entity until you could be diplomatically recognized as a potential spy if they were to keep you and confiscate your aircraft. That isn't going to happen because they want to normalize relations right now, so they won't make any waves."

"I'll take care of it tomorrow, and come for one of these tomorrow evening."

Tiny asked me, "What do you think of Miss Peterson? Do you think she might become someone we can trust the same as we do you? Chuck's group is investigating her just like we did you. She's clean as a pin so far, with her background resembling Geraldine's or 'Gerry's', the darling little girl who has the 'hulk' for her husband now."

"Honestly, Tiny, I don't know her yet, but she doesn't seem to be afraid of anything and has a quick mind. She must be a good pilot, but from there on, who knows? You can only wait and see."

It was almost as soon as I raised the glass to my lips that Donna, Nikki, and Grenaline came to me and pulled me from the bar chair and pushed me onto the couch. Donna sat on my lap while Gin and Nikki sat on each side of me rubbing their braless nipples on my arms. Donna asked, "Are you dumping us or adding to your harem. I think all three of us like the looks of Janet. Are you going to keep your sister too?"

I looked at the three, and said, "It's pretty presumptuous to be asking questions like that, isn't it?"

Gin said, "Not really. We think that we should be aware of who else might be in bed with us if we three are going to have our cherries popped by you hopefully the same night. We've made up our minds, you see, and you're it. It's good that we like who the extras are if you have to have more than us. You never know when we might see someone who interests us and want to bring her home for you and us. That's how Chuck got all his women. His original five kept finding more and more women to be his toys."

I saw Dora and Janet come from the house out of the corner of my eye. They stayed away from the girls and went to the bar to make themselves a drink. Steve showed them my glass, so they freshened it up with ice and booze, and walked to me. Donna said, "You're Dora, Chuck's sister, right?" She turned and looked at Janet and said, "And you're Janet Peterson, right? You just graduated from college two years ago and now you're working toward getting an instrument rating and becoming a flight instructor."

Janet smiled, and said, "You've done your homework, but I graduated four years ago and now I'm at a disadvantage. Who are you three?"

"I'm Donna." "I'm Nikki." "I'm Grenaline or 'Gin'." Donna said, "We're going to be three of Chuck's harem. We hope you let us join you. Dora will be just as welcome if she'll stay and join us. You see, our mothers have told us how to do this, and we're willing to be a little forward about getting it since we know what we want."

Dora grinned at me, and said out loud, "And to think this is the guy who didn't date all through high school because he didn't want to leave a girl behind. Your buddies are going to go nuts if you take this bunch to see them. They'll all want you to share."

Janet was the perceptive one who said, "So you girls are acting like you are cherry girls, and you're going to have Chuck do the honors. Is he supposed to do this all at once in some form of group setting?"

Gin said, "I'm not sure how he'll do it, but we want him to do us at the same time. We've had a pact since before he came and have fantasized about how it will be. Is it possible for him to do you the same night too if you want to?"

Janet grinned and said, "It might be. He did me enough times the one night we were together that he could have easily done all five of us at the same time."

Dora very softly said, "I know we did it more than five times when we finally made love. Every time was better than the last."

Gin sighed, "Ooh, that's so sexy. I'd have given my cherry to my brother if he had tried. I love him so much, but he's always been a really straight guy."

"Same as my Chuck was, Gin. I caught him at the right time and we couldn't resist. I'm not going to be a part of your harem, but I might want to borrow him sometimes."

Janet said, "Do you mean like we're going to do him tonight. We're going to double team this guy until he can't walk if you three want to watch. It's going to be so juicy that we will be slipping and sliding all over each other."

The three girls all had red faces. Gin said, "I'd love to watch, but we have class tomorrow and should be in bed early. Spring break is coming, so plan on something big while we're off school. This is our last semester, except I have medical school and Donna has law school. We'll be busy for a few more years, but we could be bed buddies during that time if we think this is really going to work."

With a soft voice, Donna said, "We've made up our minds. This is not a one night stand or just bed buddies, its forever when we do this. This isn't some frivolous thing; this is the partner we want in life, for life. We're like our mothers except that we've found him sooner.

In her voice that isn't as tiny as she is, Nikki said, "I'm tired of waiting. My body says it's ready. My mind says I'm ready. Chuck makes me think of him all the time, but it's always G rated. I want some R and X rated stuff in our relationship. Convince him, Janet and Dora. Guys aren't supposed to be like that. They're supposed to be all over us if we say we're ready."

Janet said, "That's what makes a guy like Chuck so valuable. He won't push you into something and he'll make sure that what we do is what we all want. We won't ever want to let go if we ever get him. I think that's what he's looking for."

Donna whispered, "I know. I know he's going to be there for the rest of my life. It's just taking that first big step that seems to be the longest, although I want it so bad."

Janet lifted Nikki up so she could sit next to me and sat Nikki on her lap. Dora saw that and repeated the action with Gin. The five girls were snuggled to me with Janet and Dora kissing my neck. I swear that we would have been making love any second if we hadn't been on the couch on the patio. Janice and Joan came over to us and Janice said, "What about us? We should be included in this too."

I saw Dora's eyes roll, but the three girls who were like sisters looked at the twins, and then Donna said, "You have to wait. We three are over twenty-one. You two aren't even out of high school yet. Finish college and then take a number."

Joan said, "Wait a minute. I know Nikki's not twenty-one yet, because she skipped two grades. Gin isn't either, although she's already been accepted in medical school. Donna skipped a grade, but she has always been at least a year older. You girls aren't twenty-one yet. How old are you, Chuck?"

My big mouth sister said, "He and his buddies all finished high school a year before they should have. Dad signed for Chuck to join the Marines, so he joined when he was barely seventeen. He was on active duty almost eight years, and he's almost a year older than me, so he's twenty-six."

Janice said, "He's finished college according to his personnel file, so when did he do that?"

Janet turned to me, and asked, "How did you do that?"

"Eight years of standing in line and waiting for something to happen. I studied with a correspondence school sanctioned by the Marines and other branches. I learned a lot, but what I learned most was how to study more effectively and how to retain what I was studying. I finally finished last year when I first moved here to take flight lessons. I remember now that the college said they would send a certificate to the company where I was learning to fly. I guess they just added it in when they hired me to do courier work."

Star came over and stood with the twins who were in front of the five girls and me. Star said, "Don't you carry your phone? Are we going to have to put a bell with a long string around your neck so that we can pull it when we need to talk to you?"

I couldn't remember what I did with my phone, but it was probably in my new room. "Let me go get it so I can call DeDe to find out what she wants."

"How do you know it's DeDe who wants you? I may have been calling, but it sure doesn't look as if you're suffering from lack of company." That caused all five girls on my lap and next to me to giggle.

"Okay, you've found me, what's up?"

"You have a customer. A couple wants you to fly them to the resort. You're to pick them up near Saranac Lake, New York, and fly them to the resort. They don't want to be picked up until three tomorrow afternoon. We've already run their credit card through, so you have a paid trip to fly. You couldn't have done it earlier according to Tiny, but a later pickup is good for you."

"That's great, Star. I'll be booked all day tomorrow."

Janet commented, "It sounds like you're going to need a second pilot to give you a break from time to time. Maybe I shouldn't do this courier gig."

"Not a chance, Sweet Thing. Get those hours in now while you have the chance. Do your internet instructor courses so that you're ready as soon as you can be. I think the two of us can support a hell of a family with both of us flying and teaching. These girls are going to be earning big too in the not too distant future, so it can happen if they really want to be a part of the family."

Gin said, "There are no 'ifs' in our future, Buddy. That's what we called you when you came with Peanut. The three of us were interested then, and we decided to make a play for you if you came back when she told us that you two were just that, buddies, and not sex buddies,. You came back, so you're toast."

Dora laughed and asked, "So there are no prior claims that might count? How about prior intimacies by both the extra women? Do they count?"

Donna said, "Sure they count, but you're both attractive and interesting to us. We can fool around with you two and not screw up our virginal status. I guess it's another thing that Chuck can watch but not join in. Poor Chuck."

I told Janet, "See, I told you that's how the other Chuck has thirty kids. His women solicited women until it became ridiculous, and then they all wanted their own babies. Did you notice that Chuck wants the mothers to put T-shirts on the kids with their names in bold letters so he can call them by their right name? I've watched him. He loves every one of them up, and then goes to Lisa's four and cuddles with them."

Janet said, "Dora and I, or as a matter of fact these three young things, could do it too and capture other sweet young things who might want to join us while enjoying a special man."

Gin said, "I'm not sure I want more than we have. I really want to enjoy my man and my close girlfriends."

I said to all who were on top of me, "How about we just let life happen. You guys are pushing the bubble farther and farther off center. Who would believe all this?"

Dora said, "I'll bet our Juanita would, as well as Izzy. When they find out you're joining up with a bunch of women up here, they are going to be thinking of joining you wherever you are. I want to keep our home, so we need to keep Izzy and Julio around down there to take care of it."

Janet said, "You'll have to show me your home in Miami. You and your sister are strange enough that I'll bet you have something special."

Dora told her, "Our family home is really nice and really big. Dad was a big time businessman, and built it for Mom and us kids. It's in a very nice area with lots of open space because the lots are so big. There is a lot of privacy. Our Aunt Connie lives in the house too, and I doubt if she'll want to leave the area. Do you know that she has a guy she's been going out with exclusively, Chuck? Who knows, she might just get married and be whisked away."

Gin said, "Our big family is simple other than the twins. Our moms found Sal and he's been a dad to us since. They've had some babies, Deuce and Trey and it's great to see our moms so happy. It's not like some are moms and some aren't. They're all moms to the babies. We're lucky to have such great love in our home. My brother is now in Air Force pilot training, but he could be teaching his instructors. He has so many hours that I'm sure they don't believe him. He says he hasn't told them he is helicopter qualified, and isn't going to tell them unless he's asked. He says he doesn't want to take a chance that he won't be able to fly the fast jet fighters."

The call for supper saved me. We all adjourned to the table to eat the weekly favorite of meatloaf, mashed potatoes, gravy, more green beans, and some homemade rolls. This good eating was probably putting weight on me, so I would need to get some good exercise to keep from getting flabby.

The three wanton girls said they had to use some time for study and left the patio after supper. Just knowing how conscientious the girls were made me feel good about being selected by them. I next had to figure out how Janet really felt.

Janet and Dora made sure all of Janet's clothes were ironed and hung in the closet. My clothes that had been dirty magically appeared laundered and ironed. I heard Mercy tell me in my head, "Steve likes his jeans pressed, so we pressed yours. You are so much like him that it's difficult to separate you from him and Chuck. Chuck is always so spic and span with especially nice clothes that you don't realize some of his clothing is to hide or cover a shoulder holster."

That night was an early to bed night, since all three of us were anxious about tomorrow. Janet was concerned about being gone for three nights, and Dora was concerned that I wouldn't be able to get her to Miami at a reasonable hour. I was concerned because I would probably have to refuel somewhere in order to pick up the people in upstate New York.

The three of us had a very unusual night. Janet and Dora had a session that had me almost jetting over their quivering bodies. They both invited me to enjoy coupling with them when they finally settled. We fell asleep kissing each other after some of the best sex I could have ever imagined. The best part was Janet not freaking out because Dora and I were lovers too.

My internal alarm went off, so I slipped from bed and put some running clothes on. I began walking and then running after stretching out to run the distance from the trailer park up through the back of the complex, back through the business park to run the highway until I ran back into the trailer park, and then to the patio. I was surprised to find Steve already dressed at a table with a mug of coffee. He told me, "Have some coffee before I turn the light on. We'll have privacy for a few minutes."

We talked about my mission today and how I should act if it went south on me. He assured me that I wouldn't be in a Cuban prison long as he had some influence. I didn't care because I could be a force as well. Someone was smoothing my hair, so I turned and saw Kathy as she smoothed the hair over my scars. She told me, "I know how you have overcome your problems from over there, and it helps me know that JJ is coming home in one piece. You men are so calm about life, although I know you were scared and afraid like any normal person. I want my oldest home in one piece. He says he's going to be a Marine for life, so I'll have to continue to worry about him. He keeps being promoted so he'll soon be too valuable to put in the field. This has been a real strain, but it's almost over."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.